Tales of Transwomen Tops Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her hot breath was on the back of my neck, I turned my head so she could kiss me. "Should I lube up my cock?" she asked softly.

"Yeah. Get yourself ready. How do you want me?"

"I want to look into your eyes the first time I slide inside you."

Taking her fingers out of me, I rolled onto my back and kissed her. I watched as she happily lubed up her big cock, so it glistened in the light filtering through the large window. When she was ready, I placed a pillow under my lower back and spread my legs nice and wide. She smiled again.

"You're hot," she said, "And I love seeing how hard you are for me, Scott."

"Your cock is beautiful, Shelby, like the rest of you."

Leaning forward, resting a hand next to me, she used her other hand to guide her cock, my breath catching as I felt the thick head of her cock pressing against my rosebud. Our eyes met as she leaned down to kiss me, whimpering slightly as she gently pushed forward, and I felt my arsehole slowly expand to accept the new foreign invader.

We remained kissing as we moaned together, Shelby knowing to take it nice and slow though when the thick head of her cock finally popped inside, I knew the hardest part was now over. "Fuck yes," I groaned, "I'm glad you're the first inside me, Shelby."

"So tight. So hot," she murmured in return.

Kissing me again, she pushed forward, filling me with even more of her cock. I'd read about how good it could feel with a cock inside you, but nothing could have prepared my body and mind for just how wonderful it felt to have a girl's cock burying itself inside me. It took a couple of minutes, gently pulling back before pushing forward, before I felt her large balls gently bounce against me, looking down between our bodies to see her entire cock was now inside me.

"Best. Feeling. Ever!" I exclaimed to her giggles, "I love you."

She bit her bottom lip at those three words, her eyes meeting mine. "Do you mean that, Scott?"

Caressing her cheek, a tear immediately leaked from each eye. "I do, Shelby," I whispered, "I think I started to fall in love with you the first day you arrived at school. What we're about to do will simply confirm all these feelings."

"I love you too," she whispered, kissing me hard as she slowly started thrust into me. It didn't take all that much for her cock to press into my prostate, making her giggle when I couldn't help groan.

Stroking myself, timing it with her thrusts, I pulled my legs further back as she started to pick up the pace. She did stop for a moment to apply a little more lube before leaning forward, kissing me hard, as I could look past her head to see her arse bouncing up and down as she slowly pumped into me.

"Fuck yes," I groaned, "My god, Shelby..."

"You going to cum with my big cock inside you?"

"Hell yes. Best orgasm of my life, I reckon."

It didn't take long until I erupted all over myself, Shelby stopping her thrusts as I could feel my arsehole squeezing her ever so tightly. Spurt after spurt of hot white cum erupted all over her and my chest, Shelby giggling as I groaned loudly. I almost passed out from how wonderful it felt, eventually opening my eyes, feeling Shelby thrusting into me again, as she leaned down to kiss me.

"I'm going to last a little longer," she warned me, "Can you handle that?"

"Shelby, I can say already say that hand on heart, you're going to fuck me a lot going forward."

Her smile dazzled me, leaving me believing that was exactly what she wanted to hear. "So you might be a little addicted to my cock already?"

"Yep. Fuck me, beautiful. I'm yours."

She kissed me again. "And I'm yours, Scott."

Stopping to ensure she was properly lubed up, her hands moved to behind my knees, pushing them further back towards my head as her thick cock sank back inside me, moaning together as she wasted no time pumping me nice and fast. She giggled as I felt the smile form, closing my eyes for a second to just savour the feeling of her inside me.

Feeling her lips on mine, I opened my eyes to see her gazing lovingly at me, her cock thrusting deep every single time, sending waves of pleasure crashing through my body as my prostate was certainly receiving the treatment. My cock was still rock hard, even after my orgasm, and I had a feeling I might even enjoy another orgasm while she fucked me.

Realising I was enjoying it, she fucked me faster and faster, her cock almost a piston as she plunged the depths of my arse. My hands moved from where they were on her back down towards her firm arse, wanting as much of her cock inside me with every thrust. Our lips met again, and I was sure we both felt the love and passion building between us.

"I love you," she whispered upon breaking the kiss, "You're exactly who I wanted to meet, Scott."

"You can move in, if you want?"

She smiled at that offer. "Maybe we should finish school first... But I might just visit all the time."

Wrapping my legs around her, she kissed me again as I could feel she was starting to get close. During those last couple of minutes, she pounded my arse and that's when it did start to sting, though the feelings of pleasure far outweighed any minor feelings of pain. Leaving one hand on her arse, my other rested on the back of her head, watching her face as it lit up, aware her orgasm was imminent.

"I'm close," she moaned, "So close, Scott."

She kissed me again as I felt her cock throbbing deep inside me, and for the first time in my life, a warm sensation starting to flood as her cock simply erupted. She kept pumping me, cock throbbing with every spurt, her tongue almost down my throat as she moaned and whimpered at the same time. Her orgasm seemed to last forever before she finally lifted her mouth away from mine, her eyes glistening but with the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen.

"Don't pull out," I moaned, "Keep going..."

"I always stay hard after an orgasm or two. I'm a lucky girl, Scott."

She did pull out, her cock glistening with lube and cum, lying down beside me. Rolling onto my side, I was a little surprised when I ended up being the big spoon, feeling her rub her arse against me. Wrapping my arms tightly around her, we laid in silence for a few minutes before I felt her start to shake. Giving her a gentle squeeze earned a turn of the head and a quick kiss. That turned into a longer kiss before she ended up on her back with me straddling her body.

"Want some more, Scott?" she teased.

"That was the best sex of my life, Shelby."

Her face lit up. "Really?"

"I've told you about my friends and how I never received. As soon as you told me, Shelby..."

"You wanted me?"

Leaning down to kiss her, my tongue slid into her mouth rather quickly, feeling her hands move up and down my back. "Yes, Shelby. And I knew that, straight away, I wanted you to be my girlfriend. And that I wanted even more than that, if it worked out." Lifting my arse up, I reached back for her cock and easily guided it back inside me. "And I know this is where you belong now."

Smiling, she asked, "Inside you?"

"Inside me. Beside me. As part of my life. I've never felt like this about anyone before."

"Me too," she whispered.

Kissing again, her hands ended up on my arse, but she let me take control, at least for the time being. Sliding up and down her cock was the best feeling in the world. Sitting back, my cock was achingly hard as I slowly stroked myself, bouncing up and down as her hands ended up at my hips to keep me balanced. Gazing own into her face, her eyes were lit up with a mixture of lust and love, making me smile when she removed my hand and took over stroking my cock.

"Cum on me," she told me, "And I promise that I will suck your cock in the future." I groaned as her soft fingers felt fantastic wrapped around my cock. "Will you want to fuck me, Scott?"

"Honestly, I really don't mind. You feel far too good inside me, Shelby."

"Good answer, Scott, as I know I'm going to absolutely love fucking you every day going forward. Just fill your arse with enormous loads."

"At school?"

"Wherever you want, handsome. We're both young, perpetually horny, and I can cum constantly."

"So I've chosen the right girlfriend for me?"

Leaning forward to kiss her, she giggled. "You've chosen the right girlfriend with a big cock who absolutely loves you in return already." Slapping my arse, she added, "Now sit back and cum on your girlfriend."

Sitting back, it didn't take long for me to erupt all over her chest. She loved it, giggling away as each spurt landed between or on her breasts. Licking her hand clean, I rode her faster, slamming my arse down on her cock. Though she loved that, she eventually had me lean forward, hands to either side, as I felt her shuffle as she started to fuck me in return.

"Oh fuck," I whimpered as she didn't hold back this time, "Fuck me, Shelby."

"Off me and on your knees, Scott."

I knew what she wanted, sliding off her lap and immediately on my knees, leaning forward. Sensing her behind me, I glanced back to see her big cock swinging, spreading my cheeks as she easily sank her cock inside me. Getting into a comfortable position, she buried every inch of her cock before leaning forward, her breasts pressing into my back, her head ending up next to mine as she slowly thrust into me.

"Your arse is mine, Scott," she breathed into my ear.

"I know, Shelby. Is your cock mine now?"

"From now on, handsome. I love you." Giggling, she added, "I love saying those words to you because I mean them so much."

"I love you too, Shelby. Now fuck your boyfriend. He needs his girlfriend's big dick."

She giggled again. "Your girlfriend's big dick loves you too," she whispered into my ear.

Though she started out slow, once Shelby had a rhythm, she fucked me harder and harder with each passing minute. I loved it, my body and arse having already adapted to her size, at least for now. I figured it would take some time before I could easily take her cock without too much preparation.

Shelby was soon pounding me harder and harder, my cock swinging and dripping with pre-cum underneath me. I couldn't balance myself to stroke my cock at the same time, but I could feel something bubbling away, her thick cock burying itself with each thrust, and there's no doubt I was going to experience one hell of an orgasm

"Oh fuck," she moaned into my ear, "Scott... I love your arse... So tight and warm..."

"Keep fucking me."

"Going to cum?"

"I think so... I feel something..."

"Don't touch your cock. Just cum with me deep in your arse, handsome."

"I'm going to want this all the time!"

Giggling, she nuzzled into my neck. "So am I, Scott. I love this feeling already."

Pushing back against her thrusts made her fuck me even harder, and within a couple of minutes, another orgasm tore through my body. But this one felt different, as though I did cum, it was entirely through what Shelby was doing to me. Shaking and shuddering underneath her, it urged her on to fuck me even harder. "That's it, handsome. Cum on my big cock!"

"Don't stop," I whimpered, "Please don't stop."

"I won't, handsome. I need to cum in you again too!"

I have no idea how long she fucked me for that second time. Although we both enjoyed her fucking me from behind, when she was ready to cum again, she pulled out and had me roll over, my legs over her shoulders as she fucked me hard until she filled my arse again. I was feeling a little tender after that, and having enjoyed a few large orgasms, Shelby needed a real break at the same time.

Leaking cum out of me, I didn't worry about it as I looked outside to see it was already getting dark, chuckling as we realised that we'd spent all afternoon making love and fucking. That just turned us on, the next kiss nearly leading us back to the bed for another round of lovemaking, before I suggested we order in some foot to fill our stomachs before just relaxing for the night.

It was amusing that, after dinner, she curled up next to me as we sat on the couch watching a couple of movies. I'd occasionally find her gazing at me, making her blush whenever I caught her, and I had a feeling that our relationship was already sealed. Though we were still young, the depth of feeling between us was already intense.

We made love one last time before going to sleep, Shelby gently sliding inside me as I was on my back, our mouths rarely parting as we moaned together, my legs wrapped around her as her thrusts never went beyond gentle, trying to make it last as long as possible. I was the first to cum as Shelby wanted to stroke me to orgasm before she filled me one last time.

Showering together afterwards, she needed a cuddle after I'd washed her up and down. She whispered she'd never been so happy in her life but worried that she was dreaming. Offering to suck her cock and make her cum made her giggle, kissing me softly before we dried off and cuddled into bed, Shelby into my side with my arm around her, holding her tight to my body.

"I've dreamed of a moment like this," she said softly, "Lying with my boyfriend after we'd made love, feeling his arms around me, feeling safe and loved, not having to worry about anything for at least a few hours."

"I'm glad you feel safe and loved, Shelby."

Waking before her the next morning, I woke her up with a blowjob. Her eyes opened to see my head bobbing up and down on her cock, quickly fill my mouth with her delicious cum that I swallowed down eagerly. Eager to return the favour, any inexperience she had was outweighed by how enthusiastic she was to suck my cock in return.

"Oh god, Shelby," I moaned once nearly my entire length disappeared in her mouth.

Gazing up my body, I could see the smile in her eyes, but also the desire to make me happy. Running my fingers through her hair, she intensified to the blowjob, her lips tighter around my cock, playing with my balls at the same time. It didn't take long until I had to warn her I was close, meeting her eyes again and I knew, straight away, that she wanted my load in her mouth.

Both of us were smiling wide walking into the kitchen naked a few minutes later. I think I impressed her by managing to easily put together a quick breakfast for us, though I did find her naked body rather distracting. After filling ourselves with food again, we lazed about until the weather was warm outside, taking a dip in the pool, mixing swimming with a lot of making out. Though we were both still turned on and wanted each other, there was no rush to leap into fucking again.

We did make love on the couch in the afternoon, Shelby sitting back as I sat on her lap, riding her cock until I exploded all over her before she came hard inside me. That was the last time we fooled around before she needed to go home. Getting dressed, we were both quiet and with our thoughts before I took her hand and we slowly walked back to her place.

On the doorstep, we shared one hell of a kiss before she hugged me tightly. "Thank you, Scott. Best weekend of my life," she told me.

"Best weekend of mine. I've ended it having a girlfriend."

Kissing one last time, the front door opened though Shelby didn't seem to care, only stopping our kiss when there was a feminine clearing of the throat. Shelby giggled when we split apart, burying her head against my shoulder as I looked at the woman standing in the doorway. Thankfully, she was smiling.

"Who is this handsome young man, Shelby?"

Kissing her cheek, she glanced at me before we turned to face her mother. "Mum, this is Scott. He's my boyfriend. Scott, this my mother, Nancy."

"Nice to meet you, Scott."

"You too, Nancy."

"Will you be staying?"

"Um..." Shelby squeezed my hand, glancing to see her gazing at me imploringly. "Um, if that's what Shelby wants?"

"We've never had the chance to meet a boyfriend of hers. Where do you live?"

"A couple of streets away. Staying for a little while won't be a problem."

"Would you like to join us for dinner? Her father would be delighted to meet you too."

"Sure. That would be great."

"Well, come on in. Shelby can show you to her room."

Shelby squeezed my hand, kissed my cheek and whispered 'Thank you' before she led me inside. I learned very quickly that she came from a household of love, her parents seeming to adore her, with a younger brother and sister that also seemed to worship her. They gave us privacy before dinner, joining them at the table, enjoying the conversation and not surprised that they asked me plenty of questions. What they seemed to notice immediately was that Shelby was head over heels for me, as much as I was for her.

When they asked if I wanted to stay the night, I almost spat my drink out. "We have school tomorrow, Mum," she replied, "But thank you for offering. Maybe next weekend?"

"Of course, sweetie. You're both eighteen and I'd rather you be here in the safety of your home than anywhere else." Nancy paused before asking, "And you're welcome here any time, Scott. I'm sorry to hear you're alone so often."

"I'm used to it but I'm glad Shelby has such a loving family to support her."

"She's always been my little girl," her father stated.

Walking me to the door a couple of hours later, having spent most of the time making out and stroking each other off, we shared a long, passionate kiss, holding her in my arms as she needed a final little cry. I understood why as they were the tears of someone overwhelmed by love and happiness.

"I love you," I whispered, "And tomorrow, anyone who asks is going to know that you're my girl and that I love you too."

"I won't stop smiling all day, week and month."

"And I'll keep you smiling long after that, Shelby."

"You'd better go, otherwise I will take my mother up on that invitation."

"I'll be here tomorrow morning to walk you to school."

One last kiss, and I stroked her cheek, enjoying the soft skin at my fingertips as I gazed into her eyes. Whispering our love for each other, I turned and began the walk home, glancing back to see her leaning against the wall, blowing me a final kiss before she disappeared inside. Sighing, content with my life for once, I walked home with a smile on my face.