Tales of Transwomen Tops Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so beautiful, Savannah..."

She leaned back and met my eyes, smiling widely. "You really think so?"

"Absolutely."

Looking down, noticing I was still in underwear, she had me strip off and get on the bed. Suggesting I rest my head on a pillow, I positioned myself on my knees as she grabbed her handbag. Getting onto the bed behind me, I felt her rest her thick cock against each arse cheek before placing it between them. "I'm still so hard for you, baby," she explained, "Been looking for a cute young man like you for so long."

Feeling her cock disappear, I didn't expect to feel her tongue so quickly, moaning softly as she tickled my rosebud. I squirmed a little bit as it was a new sensation. At most, I might have played with my arse on occasion while masturbating but nothing had ever been inside me. Spreading my cheeks, she seemed to enjoy licking my arse, at least, giggling as I squirmed though I quickly got used to the feeling. She occasionally slapped one of my cheeks and I blushed, enjoying that far more than I thought I would.

Her fingers caressed my cock at the same time. "You're so hard for me, baby," she murmured, leaving soft kisses on each cheek, "Did sucking my big cock turn you on?"

"Yes," I hissed as her tongue got back to work.

"Did you love swallowing my cum? Did you love the taste?"

"I did," I admitted, "It was so nice..."

"Good boy," she said with a chuckle, "And do you want to feel Savannah deep inside your arse?"

I remained silent as that was the difficult part to admit. I knew enough about sex, gender and the minefield everything was nowadays. But there would always be part of the mind that would think being fucked by a girl to be considered gay, no matter what. Savannah seemed to understand, feeling her move up, her breasts pressing into my back as her mouth ended up by my ear. "It's okay, baby," she whispered, "Just remember that I'm just a beautiful black girl with a big cock. Would you like to feel that inside you?"

I finally nodded and I did so eagerly, particularly as it was pressed against me. "Yes," I finally whispered in reply, "I want to feel you, Savannah."

"I'll look after you, baby. Nice and gentle to start until you're begging me to slam my big cock nice and deep." Chuckling at the idea, as I figured she knew what she was talking about, she kissed my cheek again. "You're so cute, baby. I might not want to let you go in the end."

"Can you get me ready for you, Savannah?"

"Of course, baby. I love hearing a cute young man like yourself so eager to be fucked by me."

Feeling her presence move back, she got back to work licking my arse and stroking my cock. I didn't want to cum too soon, quickly asking her to stop, earning another gentle slap as she joked about me being far too turned on by her big cock. Her tongue eventually moved away, though that was quickly replaced by the sensation of cool lube being applied and a finger gently rubbing me.

Pushing back, she laughed, gently slapping my arse again as I eventually groaned as her middle finger slowly slid inside me. "Oh fuck," I groaned, the sensation strange but also quite nice.

Burying her finger, she slowly fucked me with that as she caressed my back with her other hand, I figured to keep me calm as I knew, when the time came to sliding that big cock inside me, I was going to tense up. One finger turned into two and it felt even better, surprised at how easy it was to accommodate what felt like to rather thick fingers. Plunging them deeper, I was fairly sure she touched my prostate. Knew about it but had never pleasured myself like this before.

"Oh god," I moaned, hearing Savannah chuckle.

"Just found your prostate, baby," she stated, confirming my suspicions, "Now just imagine how great it will feel when my big black cock is punching it with every thrust." I whimpered as she slid a third finger inside me, feeling her lean forward again, her soft lips on my cheek. "I promised I'll be gentle, baby. I don't want to hurt you... Unless you want me to."

"Your fingers alone feel so good," I whimpered.

"Need to get you ready, baby. The first few minutes won't be easy."

She fingered me for a few minutes before her fingers disappeared, feeling disappointment though she easily rolled me over onto my back, helping me spread my legs wide, lifting my arse with a pillow, as I watched her lube up her cock. Just watching that was erotic, and she noticed my cock throbbing with excitement. Smiling, she leaned back slightly and stroked herself slowly, lubing her cock up even more. "Like the show, baby?"

"You're so sexy, Savannah."

"And you love the fact I've got a big cock between my legs?"

Smiling and nodding, she leaned forward while still stroking herself to kiss me, feeling her wrap her fingers around my cock at the same time. It was then that I realised just how much bigger than I was. I'd always been average. Never heard complaints, but it was nothing special. Savannah was simply enormous. Kissing me softly, she stroked our cocks together, whimpering into her mouth as it felt far too good.

"I know I'm much bigger, baby," she finally stated, "But if I ever wanted to bottom, I'd love it to be someone like you."

"Because I'm smaller?"

Smiling even more, she shook her head. "No, baby, because I know I'd fall in love when you were above me while you made love to me."

With those words, she repositioned herself and I felt the head of her cock pressing against me, unable to stop myself moving away. Savannah understood immediately, another soft kiss on my lips as she pressed against me again. This time, I forced my body to remain where it was, and when she pushed again, I almost pushed back against her as I felt the head of her cock start to slide inside me.

Whimpering as she kept kissing me, I placed my hands on her back and pressed my fingers into her back as I groaned, the thick head of her cock spreading me far wider than her three fingers had done. "Oh my god!" I finally cried.

"It's okay, baby," she murmured, kissing my face, "It's okay. Just relax and accept it." Nodding eagerly, I whimpered again as I felt her cock spread me even more. "Relax, baby. Savannah won't hurt you."

Moaning as the head finally slid inside me, I quickly took a deep breath as she smiled again, feeling her push forward as the rest of her length started to slowly slide inside me. I moaned a couple of times, glancing down between our bodies, her large breasts and nipples hovering as I watched her cock disappear inside me.

Pulling back until only the head was inside me, she slowly gave me a bit more with each thrust, and I think she loved the reactions I made, the moans and whimpers, my fingers digging into her back, and the fact my legs were spread as wide as possible, knees bent, so she could give me all her cock.

When our bodies met, I nearly wept at how wonderful it felt, opening my eyes to see hers dazzling me again, biting my bottom lip to keep my emotions under control. Caressing my cheek, she left a soft kiss on my forehead. "I know, baby. It's a big moment," she whispered.

"It feels so fucking good!" I exclaimed, my voice catching, "Savannah..."

"I know, baby. You want to make love now?" Nodding eagerly, she kissed me softly. "I promised I'd look after you, baby. Want me to fill you up with cum all night?" Nodding again, she added, "And I promise you'll cum so hard, baby. The best orgasms of your life."

Feeling her start to thrust, I didn't know where to look. Gazing into her eyes certainly helped, closing my eyes every couple of thrusts and feeling a grin form as any pain I'd initially felt was now overtaken by nothing but pleasure. Gazing down between our bodies, her breasts swayed with every gentle thrust, leaning down enough to take one of her breasts in my mouth, suckling at her and hearing her coo as she caressed the back of my head.

Savannah felt wonderful, her big cock sending waves of pleasure through my body with every thrust. I knew she was hitting my prostate as I was feeling sensations I'd never felt before. I felt my cock throbbing with every thrust, eventually returning my eyes to Savannah's, her eyes continuing to gaze at my face. I moaned as she thrust deep again, smiling as she left it buried as deep as possible, feeling her heavy balls resting against me.

"Fuck yes," I whimpered.

"Cum for me, baby," she whispered back, feeling her pulling back before thrusting forward, "Cum for your girl."

"Faster," I moaned, "A little faster."

"Anything for you, baby."

It took all of two minutes before I enjoyed the best orgasm of my life and I hadn't even touch my cock. I clutched her tightly, arms and legs wrapped around her, as I covered both of us with cum, Savannah kissing me hard as my orgasm for the signal for her to fuck me a little bit faster. Moaning into her mouth, she moaned in return as I readjusted, grunting as she felt even deeper with the next thrust.

"That's it, baby. Enjoy my big black cock. You're going to want it all the time."

"Fuck me," I groaned, "Fuck me, beautiful."

"Oh baby..." she exclaimed, kissing me harder, her tongue exploring my mouth, "I love hearing you call me that."

I'd already made her cum once but she was soon ready to cum again. Releasing my legs, I started to move my hips so I could feel her as deep as possible with every thrust. I loved feeling her full and heavy balls colliding with me at every thrust. Otherwise, I laid back and let her take control, her hands eventually moving to rest behind my knees, pushing them further and further back.

Noticing my reaction, the never-ending smile and my moans of delight, she leaned down and kissed me. "Ready for me to fill you up, baby?"

"God yes. I can't wait to feel you throbbing away as you cum."

"Good boy. I'm going to fuck you harder for the next couple of minutes. Think you can handle that?"

"My arse is yours, Savannah. Please fuck me."

Being fucked by such a big black cock wasn't easy, and when she was really driving it home, I did wince and grunt more than once. That just led to kisses on my face and whispers of encouragement, and dare I say even whispers of love, as I found my little hole fucked hard by Savannah. But while it might have hurt a bit, I can't lie and say I didn't love every second as well.

But it was when she finally buried her cock and exploded inside me that I probably fell in love with her, moaning loudly as her cock seemed to throb over and over again, a warm sensation in my arse as she just seemed to fill me up with a litre and more of her thick, creamy cum. She kept thrusting long after she was probably empty, leaning down on her forearms and fucking me far slower, our mouths rarely apart until she finally stopped, her cock buried as deep as possible.

"Wow," I finally whispered, "Is it always that good?"

"It can be, baby. It definitely can be."

I was filled with immense disappointment when she pulled out of me. Feeling her cum leaking out of me, I giggled as that was a new experience, turning onto my side as Savannah faced me, glancing up and down her body. Those large breasts were mesmerising. Her toned body was somewhere I just wanted to lick. Her long legs which were toned but also soft. But it was that thick cock, which was still hard as anything, which made my mouth water.

"Love what you see, baby?"

"Savannah..." Wrapping my hand around her cock, she giggled as I just enjoyed stroking her off. Her cock felt so warm in my hand. So hard. So thick. She moaned a couple of times before I ended up prone on the bed with Savannah sitting on my thighs, rubbing her cock between my cheeks. Feeling her nipples on my back, left soft kisses across my shoulders, "Want to feel me again, baby?"

"Fuck me, Savannah."

"Oh, he sounds a little more confident. You want me to fuck you nice and hard, baby? Hard enough you'll need to bite the pillow to quiet your cries of ecstasy?"

"Fuck, I love you..."

I went silent and sighed as it was just the wrong thing to say, caught up in the moment and passion we were sharing. What I didn't expect was for Savannah to gently slide her cock inside me, all the way to the hilt until our balls touched, lifting me up enough so my back was slightly arched. "I know you didn't mean it exactly like that, baby, and that's okay. It's a big moment for us both."

"I've never felt this sort of thing so quickly..."

Turning to meet her eyes, she kissed me before caressing my face. "Me too, baby. I'm feeling it too." Feeling her readjusted, her smile changed slightly, her eyes changing. "Are you ready for this? Ready for me to fuck you with my big. Black. Throbbing. Cock?"

I shuddered at her tone though I'm sure she saw the smile. "Fuck me, Savannah."

It was the best experience of my life. She slowly but surely built up a head of steam until she was slamming her cock hard and deep with every trust. The sounds that escaped me during that time were those I'd never made before. And as for Savannah, she seemed to have the time of her life at the same time. Eventually mounting me, driving her cock deeper and deeper, I came hard again, and experienced what I'd call a dry orgasm, climaxing just from being fucked hard in the arse.

Her hand eventually ended up on the back of my neck, keeping my head in place, the sound of her skin slapping against mine as she fucked me until she simply couldn't hold back her orgasm any longer. She cried out as she filled my arse again, one hard thrust after another as this orgasm seemed to be even stronger, feeling each spurt of hot cum fill me.

Collapsing on my back, I had to lie on my chest as I heard her moan softly into my ear, continuing to gently thrust away. "Your arse is a little addictive too, baby," she giggled.

Feeling her pull out, I rolled onto my back as she spread my legs and immediately slid her cock back inside me. Kissing me softly, she spread my legs and pushed them as far back as possible, positioning herself so I could just watch her cock move in and out of me. "Love the view, baby?"

"Way too much, Savannah. Way too much."

"Want to feel me cum again?"

"You can cum in me as much as you want."

Leaning down, she kissed me softly. "Once more then we'll sleep, baby."

She mixed up gentle lovemaking with some hard fucking during that last time, lasting at least an hour before she came inside me. Wrapping my arms and legs around her once she was finished, we spent another ten minutes making out before we agreed that a shower was necessary. The bathroom was enormous, Savannah gazing longingly at the large tub. Taking her hand, I suggested there was plenty of time for us to enjoy it. Her face lit up before she cuddled me.

In the shower, she enjoyed washing me up and down before I returned the favour, ending up on my knees to pleasure her with my mouth again. Taking as much as I could in my mouth, I tried to deepthroat her but simply couldn't, but she loved the fact I tried. She wasn't capable of another climax, lifting me up and kissing me for the simple fact I just wanted to please her.

Snuggling under the sheets a little later, I loved the fact that, when it came to sleeping, she wanted to be the big spoon. I'd never been the little spoon before, snuggling back against her. She wasn't overly strong, but I enjoyed feeling her breasts press into my back, and there was no missing her cock, even when flaccid, was thick and heavy.

Waking up the next morning, I turned around to see she was already awake, her cheeks glistening. Using my thumb to wipe her cheeks, I asked what was wrong. The reply wasn't a surprise, the fact I was only with her for a few days, and like me, she'd felt the connection. "We enjoy all our time together," I whispered, still caressing her cheek, "And I'm in no rush to leave."

I ordered in room service so we could share breakfast before she needed to dress and leave. Though she had work, she said she'd use some holidays to spend time with me while I was there. Walking her downstairs to grab a taxi, she looked fantastic in the same dress, though I knew she wasn't wearing panties. They were on my pillow, as she'd cum in them for me before leaving.

"I'll call you tonight, baby," she said, hugging me tightly, "And I'll bring a couple of friends when we meet up tonight. We'll go to a friendly bar, enjoy dinner and drink... And then head back here so you can enjoy three girls with big cocks."

"Are they black and beautiful like you?"

She giggled at how eager I was. "They are, baby. You're addicted already, aren't you?"

"I am... To you, Savannah."

Her lower lip trembled, and it was probably fortunate the taxi turned up, as she kissed me hard before walking towards it. Watching her disappear, I waited until the car disappeared before returning upstairs to shower, change and head out for the day. It was another day of sightseeing, strolling around the wide avenues, enjoying the midday air, thankful there was a breeze.

I received a message in the late afternoon, Savannah giving me the address of somewhere we could meet in a couple of hours' time. Finding myself arriving around half an hour early, I perched myself at the bar and ordered a beer, nursing that as I glanced at my watch every thirty seconds. Busy watching one of the flat-screen televisions, I wasn't aware Savannah had arrived until I felt two arms around me and a pair of soft lips on my cheek.

"Hey, baby," Savannah whispered into my ear, "Miss me?"

Turning to meet her eyes, I felt my smile form. Kissing me again, this time on the lips, her tongue slid in my mouth as she pressed her body against mine, my hands around her body, one taking the opportunity to feel up her arse. She giggled upon breaking the kiss as she suggested we take a booth instead of sitting at the bar.

We sat on the same side, Savannah taking the outside seat, her hand immediately on my thigh as mine ended up on hers, running up and underneath the hem, thankful her legs were hidden when a waitress approached. When I made it most of the way up her thigh, I smiled as her hard cock was positioned so I could easily run my fingers over it. After making our order, I turned to face her, eyes filled with her lust and desire for me.

"I've been hard nearly all day, baby," she breathed into my ear, nibbling at my lobe, "I was tempted to jerk off at lunchtime, but I wanted you to have every load I'm capable of producing."

"When are you friends getting here?"

"About that, baby..."

"You just want me to yourself, don't you?"

"Does that bother you, baby?"

"God no, Savannah. You are more than enough woman for me as it is."

She kissed me hard, forcing me into the corner of the booth as I was left thinking she'd be prepared to fuck me there and then. The only thing that stopped her was the waitress clearing her throat, both of us looking at her to see her cheeks a little red. Clearing our throats, we thanked her for the drinks and settled down, chatting quietly as we waited for our food to appear.

Asking about her work earned a positive reply, glad to hear she was happy in her career, doing something she enjoyed. When asking about my life, at least in regard to employment, I admitted to having just recently finished studying and that I would be joining the family business when I eventually arrived home.

The food was excellent, Savannah having ordered for me, explaining the bar and restaurant was one of the best in the city, and the sort of establishment that was well known across the state and region. She wasn't wrong, making sounds of enjoyment that had her giggling next to me. "I hope you make those sorts of noises swallowing my cum later, baby," she whispered into my ear, nearly making me choke on my drink.

"How many loads?" I teased in return.

"As many as you want, baby. Depends on how long you want me for."