Tales of Transwomen Tops Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her hand in mine, her eyes met mine. "Part of me doesn't want to leave already..."

"Don't make those sorts of promises already, baby," she whispered, looking away, "I've been hurt before."

"Sorry..."

"Don't be sorry. You have a good heart, and your words are meant with kindness." Turning towards me, the kiss was quickly hot and heavy. "Want to take me back to your hotel for some fun? I brought a change of clothes, so I don't have to rush off home tomorrow morning."

"I'll settle the..."

"Let me, baby. You've treated me to so much already."

After settling the tab, Savannah flagged down a taxi and had it stop on the way to pick up a bottle of wine, and a bottle of something stronger. Walking through the lobby hand in hand, the girl behind the desk recognised us from the night before, giving us a cheerful greeting. Heading upstairs to my suite, Savannah dumped her handbag and small clutch bag on the couch as we moved together to the kitchen. Finding a pair of glasses, she poured us each a glass of wine before we stepped out onto the balcony, providing a spectacular view of the city.

Feeling her press up behind me, I used my free hand and chuckled as she'd lifted up her dress and I could feel her thick cock. "Love the feeling, baby?"

"I'm guessing you'd like my lips around it soon enough?"

"Take as long as you need, baby. The night is still young."

We sipped at our drinks as we made casual conversation. Once our glasses were empty, Savannah took me by the hand and led me towards the centre of the living room, her fingers moving quickly to take off my shirt before moving down to help off my trousers, sliding out of my shoes and socks, until I stood before her in just my underwear.

Reaching behind her, I found the zipper of her dress, my eyes lighting up when I realised that she wasn't wearing a bra, helping it down over her body, and her perfect arse, her hard cock springing free, until she stood before me in a pair of thigh highs and heels. I'm fairly sure I started to drool at the sight, as she gestured my underwear. I practically ripped those off before falling to my knees before her.

"Eager to suck my big cock, baby?"

"God yes."

She offered her hand, helping me up and she walked over towards the couch, taking a seat as I kneeled on the floor between her legs. She looked gorgeous relaxing back, hard cock resting against her belly, running my hands up her covered thighs before I leaned forward to run my tongue up from the base of her cock to the tip. She murmured something as I licked her cock like an ice cream before moving down, spreading her legs a little wider, getting better access to her balls.

"Oh baby," she moaned, "They're nice and hairless for you."

I gave her balls plenty of attention before she grabbed my head and moved it to her cock, wrapping my lips around it and swallowing as much as I could. Wasting no time, my head was quickly bobbing up and down on her cock, savouring the taste and her scent, and I loved that she was so excited and leaking plenty of pre-cum. My hand gently stroked the part of I couldn't swallow, though I moved the same hand to fondle her balls at the same time.

"Oh god, baby... What you do to me..." I glanced up to see her pulling at both her nipples, smiling down at me. "Suck me, baby. Make me cum."

"I want to deepthroat you, Savannah..."

Another smile as she leaned forward to kiss me. "I can think of a way, but it won't be comfortable to start."

"I don't care. I want to feel every inch of you in my mouth and down my throat."

Leading me into the bedroom, she had me lay on the bed with my head hanging off the edge. Explaining the idea, she placed her cock against my face, using my tongue to lather it up in my spit again. "Okay, baby, I'm going to slide inside. Just take a deep breath and relax your throat. You're going to love feeling my big cock down there." Feeling her hand around my cock, she added, "And I'll take care of you too, baby. Give me your load at the same time."

"Thank you, gorgeous."

Opening my mouth, she gently slid her cock inside and didn't stop until hitting the back of my throat. Whispering again for me to relax my throat, I used anything I could think of as she pushed forward again. To my joy, I felt the head slide forward as a pair of soft lips wrapped around my cock. I ignored that, as best as I could, as Savannah kept sliding on forward until her balls gently touched my face. I was finding it hard to breath, but I knew how hard I was, feeling her lips move away.

"That's it, baby," she cooed, "My whole cock is inside your mouth and throat. Want to be gently face fucked now?" Managing to nod and gurgle a response, she giggled. "Okay, baby. And just cum when you need to. I tasted you last night as want to taste you again too."

Feeling her thrust into my mouth did feel rather submissive as she was in complete control of me and was in control of my cock at the same time. I lasted all of five minutes until I came in her mouth, hearing her gulp down my load, which set her off, thrusting into my mouth and throat a little faster though nothing like how she fucked me the night before.

Hearing her groan, I knew she was getting close to an orgasm too. When she started to pull back and only giving me a few inches, I knew that was so she could cum in my mouth so I could taste it. "Here it comes, baby," she groaned, "I know you love my cum already!"

That first spurt made me moan as her hot cum flooded my mouth. She groaned at the same time, only gently thrusting her cock as it erupted again and again, gulping down each dose of cum that flooded my mouth. I savoured the taste as I kept sucking her cock long after she'd finished climaxing, only stopping when she knew I'd had enough as my jaw was getting rather sore.

Finding myself lifted up rather easily, she placed me over the edge of the bed, my arse hanging over the edge, the bed high enough that I couldn't sit on my knees. Feeling her spread my cheeks, her tongue didn't waste time pleasing me, giggling as it was still a slightly unusual sensation. Her tongue moved away as I felt lube applied, though she resumed her tongue action, groaning when I felt it slide inside me.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, "Tongue my arse, gorgeous."

"Got to get my baby ready for my big cock again."

After enjoying that for a few minutes, she immediately slid two fingers inside me, making me whimper as I was rock hard again and aching to feel her cock inside me again. She fingered me far harder than the first time, really driving her fingers deep as her other hand held my chin, leaning forward to kiss my neck and my cheek. When her third finger slid inside me, I moaned so loudly, she couldn't help chuckle.

"You need my cock, don't you, baby?"

"Please, Savannah..."

"How much do you need my cock, baby?"

"More than my next breath..."

She'd already lubed herself up, as her fingers moved out and was immediately replaced by her cock. Thankfully, she was gentle sliding inside me, though after taking time getting the thick head into me, she didn't hesitate in giving me every other inch rather quickly. I loved it, telling her how great she felt deep inside me.

"I'm going to fuck you hard tonight, baby," she whispered into my ear, her breasts pressing into my back, "But please let me know if it's too much."

"I will, Savannah. I trust you."

"Baby?"

"Yeah."

"I love you too." I turned my head, smiling as she left a soft kiss on my cheek. "Maybe you were the cute young man I've been waiting for."

She didn't lie to me. She didn't quite just start slamming her cock hard and fast, but after around a dozen gentle 'warm up' thrusts, letting me get used to having her big black cock inside me once again, she got herself comfortable and started to really pound me hard. The sounds I made were music to her ears, I knew that much. And despite how hard she was fucking me, she was still leaning forward, whispering kind words into my ear, letting me know how great I felt, how much she loved being with me, how good I was doing at taking her big cock so hard, and how much she looked forward to our time together.

I just fell in love with her a little more while she fucked me. I had no idea that she was the sort of woman I'd been looking for. Completely loving and adorable in public to almost dominant and authoritative in private.

"Fuck yes," she finally cried, a sign that she was getting close, "My god, cutie. You're just draining me constantly."

"Fill me, Savannah. I love feeling you cum in me."

"I love filling you up, cutie. I'm going to do that a lot tonight."

Slamming her cock harder and harder, I grit my teeth and did grunt but don't get me wrong, I loved every second. Every thrust sent me to nirvana, or so it seemed. I didn't cum but I enjoyed another dry climax, the force of her thrusts sending waves of pleasure through my body. And when she started to cum in me again, I whimpered as I couldn't help savouring the feeling, knowing her cries of pleasure were due to being with me.

Collapsing on my back, she kept moving slightly, never stopping her cock moving inside me, as she relaxed enough to not completely squash me. Eventually pulling out, she rolled over onto her back and I thought I'd surprise her, moving into position so I could take her cock in my mouth again.

"Oh baby," she moaned softly, feeling her caress my arse, "Oh baby, that's so naughty but nice at the same time."

"I have to clean my girl up."

"I'm your girl, am I?" she asked, hearing the humour in her tone as she slid a pair of fingers inside my arse, "Well, if I'm your girl, then you're definitely my guy."

Releasing her cock, I moved to lie next to her, cuddling into her side as she turned her head to kiss me. Her eyes were as expressive as ever, and though they were still full of lust, there was no missing the rapidly deeper feelings between us. I knew our relationship was still mostly about sex, but I hadn't had sex this good throughout my life.

Shuffling back so her head was on the bed, we chatted quietly as I slowly stroked her cock, something that left a constant smile on her face. If it wasn't her cock, I caressed her body, played with her boobs, or just ran my fingers over her soft skin. I was completely besotted by her, but in addition to her physical attributes, she was obviously intelligent, had a great sense of humour, and was a girl full of love, that needed to love and be loved.

Feeling horny again, I rolled up and straddled her body, leaning down to kiss her as I reached back, grabbing her cock and placing it against my rosebud. She moaned softly as I slid down her cock, groaning as I didn't stop until every inch was back where it belonged.

"I'd love to watch you ride me, baby," she murmured.

So that's exactly what I did. I had to figure it out as I'd never done it before, eventually finding a position that wasn't too physically taxing while I could also stroke my cock at the same time. Her eyes watched me with interest as I bounced up and down, moaning and crying out almost constantly as I couldn't get over how great it felt to be in control. Or, at least, I was until I climaxed all over her, my white cum in contrast to her mocha-coloured skin.

That's when I was pulled forward, resting a hand to either side of her, while her hands ended up on my arse, squeezing my cheeks hard. "I'm in charge, baby," she growled, kissing the tip of my nose, "But I loved watching you ride my big cock."

"Are you going to fuck me now?" I asked softly.

"Would you like that?"

"Right now, my arse is your property, Savannah."

She certainly treated it like her property as she slammed her cock as deep as she could inside me. Resting on my forearms, I kissed her as she didn't waste time fucking me hard again. I thought it would have taken me far longer for me to get used to being fucked in such a manner, but now that I was, I knew I'd love it for the rest of my life, if I was lucky enough.

I ended up on my back as it was better for both of us, Savannah grabbing my ankles and spreading my legs as wide as possible, gazing down over her body to watch her big cock slamming me. I resumed stroking off though she batted my hand away. "You'll cum without touching yourself," she told me, "And I'm going to fill you up again soon, baby."

"I love you."

"I know you do, baby." She smiled, lighting up her beautiful face. "I've been waiting for someone like you my entire life too."

I have no idea how long she fucked me for, eventually leaning forward with my legs over her upper arms, her eyes gazing into mine as she pumped me hard and fast, enjoying her reaction to my moan and whimpers. I knew I was being completely submissive with her and appreciated that she still treated me as an equal. She hadn't abused her position, called me names or treat me differently. In fact, despite the hard sex, it was still loving and passionate.

Grunting a few times as she really pounded me in those last few minutes, I was a little relieved when she did finally cum inside me again, wrapping my arms and legs around her, feeling another wave of emotion as she moaned into my ear. When I felt her cock stop throbbing, she stopped throbbing as she covered my face in kisses, making me giggle.

Pulling out of me, she moved so she straddle my chest, her cock hard and glistening, and I didn't hesitate in taking it in my mouth again. "Good boy," she murmured, "Suck my big cock, baby. Love that it's just been in your arse..." She paused before adding, "Want to eat my big butt?"

My eyes lit up at the idea as I'd considered it already. Nodding her head, she let me suck her cock clean before she positioned herself on all fours in front of me, shaking her arse in my direction. It was firm and not overly big, nothing like implants. It was toned like the rest of her. Getting into position, I didn't hesitate as I had done the same thing with a couple of women. Making her moan almost immediately made me feel better though it didn't take her long to suggest she wanted to return the favour.

I ended up on my back, my face buried in her arse as she enjoyed eating mine, particularly as she'd cum in me twice. Eating arse turned into sucking cock, and in that position, I could take her deep in my throat again. We pleasured each other for a little while before I ended up on my knees again, head on the mattress, getting into a lower position so Savannah could slide her cock deep inside me again.

It was another hard fuck that I couldn't help climax from while she must have lasted an hour, both of us dripping with sweat and verging on exhaustion. I was almost prone by this stage, my arse only a couple of inches off the bed, Savannah leaning forward over me, one hand wrapped possessively around my chest, hearing her breathing and moaning softly in my ear.

"Love you, baby," she whispered, "I'm close again."

"Love you, Savannah..."

She whimpered as she climaxed as I think she'd been holding back for a while, turning my head to kiss her as I felt her fill me up yet again. Once empty, she rolled off me as I kissed her before walking to the bathroom, feeling her cum leaking out of me. Remembering the night before, I started running a bath, putting in some oils and other things, returning to find her lying on her side, smiling wide as I approached her.

Taking her cock in my mouth, I slowly sucked her for a few minutes until I figured the bath was ready, leading her into the bathroom to find it three-quarters full. She cuddled me tightly and it was the first time that the emotions really got the better of her. "Thank you, baby..."

"I'll order up some champagne and snacks."

"You don't..."

"I will do it for my girl."

The next kiss was something else, and when she pulled back, there was nothing but pure love in her eyes. Caressing my cheek, I made sure she was settled in the bath before I placed the call. What I ordered arrived within five minutes, ensuring I was wrapped in a robe when answering the door, returning to the bathroom to find Savannah happily relaxing.

Pouring us each a glass of champagne, I joined her in the bath, leaning back against her body, feeling her arm wrap around me again. "I've never had anything like this before..."

"Savannah... Where do we go from here?"

She was silent for a few seconds. "I don't know... But I don't want to lose this feeling..."

"I can stay longer... And maybe think of something..."

"You really mean that, don't you?"

"I know how I feel already, Savannah."

"So do I," she whispered.

We moved onto other topics as we sipped at champagne and enjoyed the snacks provided. Only getting out of the water when it was getting too cold, we dried each other off before returning to bed, her cock hard and swinging in front of her again. I must have had an eager look in my eye as she sat on the edge of the bed and had me kneel before her. Caressing my cheek, she kissed me before offering her cock again.

"One last blowjob before bed, baby. I do have work in the morning." She paused and whispered, "And a wake-up blowjob would be just the way to start the day."

I ended that day by swallowing another load of her cum and started the next day by doing the same thing. Watching her get dressed into her business attire turned me on more than I thought it would, getting dressed for the day before we headed downstairs for breakfast. We swapped smiles the entire time, and she looked rather adorable and shy at times, a complete contrast to the woman who'd pounded me senseless the night before.

Walking outside to find her a taxi, we shared a final kiss and cuddle. "Don't make a hasty decision, baby," she finally told me, "If you need to go..."

"I can stay a little longer, Savannah. We can figure things out."

"Only if you're sure."

Taking her hands in mine, I made sure her eyes were only focused on mine. "I know how I feel, Savannah. I've never been so sure of anything. I want this. I want you."

She finally took a deep breath. "I want you too. But I also need to think, because any idea I can think of means one of two things. I leave my home and go to you, or you leave everything you know and come to me. And neither is easy."

"So we won't rush that, but I can stay a little longer. I want to be with you, Savannah."

"And the age gap doesn't bother you? I'm in my thirties and you're..."

"I don't care about that."

The taxi arrived so we had to finally part, one final soft kiss before she pulled away. Before she opened the door, she stopped and turned back to come back and kiss me again. "I love you, Mark. We'll figure this out together."

"I love you too, Savannah. Remember what I said last night. You're my girl."

She giggled, kissed my cheek, and walked briskly back to the cab. Damn, she looked good in her business suit, particularly those long legs... The window was open, waving and blowing me a kiss, hearing her say those three words again, before the taxi eventually pulled away and out of view. Whistling to myself, I turned and wandered back into the hotel, already thinking about a number of possible futures with her.