Tales of Transwomen Tops Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only an idiot turns down a blowjob."

Sliding her cock back inside me had us moaning together again before we looked at each other and chuckled. We agreed straight away that we loved the arrangement. If she didn't want to bottom for me, I wasn't going to complain. When she came inside me a little later, I wrapped my legs around her, leaving her cock buried as I just gazed at her again, gently stroking her face with the back of my hand, just soaking in how beautiful she was.

Agreeing we did need a shower, there was no fooling around, only washing off the sweat and cum, before returning to bed. She might have liked to be in charge when making loved, but when going to sleep, she needed to be held in the arms of the man she loved. Snuggling against me, I kissed the top of her head, stroking her back again.

"You can stay," she whispered.

We enjoyed our first sixty-nine the next morning, lying on our sides as we brought each other to orgasm. She then sat up and gestured for me to do the same, knowing exactly what she wanted as we shared each other's cum. After swallowing, she kissed my cheek before asking if I wanted breakfast.

There was plenty of laughter as we made breakfast together, sitting down naked at the table while we ate, before we sat together on the couch, cuddling as close as we could, the conversation flowing so easily, it was like we'd never been apart for as long as we had been. What I noticed is that she rarely stopped smiling, and whenever there was lull in conversation, it wasn't awkward.

"I will have to tell my parents," Jade finally said, "They've known about my feelings, of course."

"Might have to tell my parents about my change in lifestyle."

"Not told them yet?"

"Nothing was serious, so it didn't seem worthwhile. If I'd met someone where it was serious, I'd have let them know."

"So you'll tell them about me?"

"Of course, but I'll leave the whole transition thing to you. I know that's something only you should share."

I didn't want to leave and go back to my apartment. I loved living with Mike, I already considered him one of my closest friends, but the idea of going back to an empty bed, not having Jade with me...

"Give it a couple of months, Mark," she said when I was leaving, "Then you can move in with me. I want you here now, but we shouldn't rush into things."

"You realise I'd go home now, pack my shit, and come back here, right?"

"And I'd love you even more for it."

"All the more reason to spend a lot more dating."

"You can stay here as often as you want."

"I'll take you up on that, Jade."

She hugged me tightly as I loved holding her in my arms. "I love you so much, Mark. I'll live life without any regrets from now on."

"I love you too, Jade."

Walking out of her building once I was downstairs, I found myself whistling a tune and unable to wipe the smile off my face. They often say your spouse is your best friend. I was hopeful that my best friend would one day be my spouse.

*****

A/N - This is the tenth short story that I've uploaded in this series. I intend to keep it going, but uploads might not be as constant from now on.

In addition, as I think I said at the end of the first chapter, I'm willing to listen to ideas. Best to send any via feedback (email) and we can communicate that way.