Talia Delayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Instead, we should get an above-ground pool which would be considered temporary. With a deck and solar heating panels, a good-sized quality pool would cost about $15 to $20,000. We should get a plumber to install an outdoor shower to keep the pool water fresh.

"I think the pool should only be used by nude people; swimsuits would not be allowed. And we could have pads and loungers out there on the deck to lie on and sunbathe and what-not."

This last said with a wicked and suggestive grin.

"Brains, and beauty. Does anyone object? Great! I'll set up a designated account so T can make all the arrangements. She already has done some research, obviously."

The ladies were obviously excited and whipped off their t-shirts and shorts. In his lap, Paul suddenly had Talia wearing just her panties, kissing him.

"Thank you! I can hardly wait. We have vanilla gelato and strawberry ice sorbet for dessert, what do you guys want?"

Second Dessert

Later, in Paul's bed, they were cuddling.

"I hope I didn't overstep with the pool thing, sweetie."

"Not at all. Because of you, I made a ridiculous amount of money on that 'dotcom' stock you recommended, and the pool is an obvious improvement we can use. There's really no way to retrofit our house with central air conditioning.

"I worry about you, because of all the hormones, you seem to be really sensitive to the heat. Right now, you're like a little furnace in bed. I mean, you're hot as in sexy, but also, you're hot as in feverish."

"I need to work off some energy, I guess. I'm going to ask you to lie face-down on the bed, on towels, while I give you a vigorous massage. Just tell me if I'm getting too rough."

Talia brought the towels and a bottle of massage oil. She squirted oil on her hands and rubbed them together to warm the oil. She started with Paul's back and shoulders. Pressing firmly, she pushed and pulled at his muscles until she could feel the tension and knots relaxing.

Moving down, she worked on his lower back, using plenty of pressure. Then, she moved down and began working his feet, calves, and thighs. Finally, his ass received the full treatment.

Talia's arms and hands were getting tired, but Paul's happy moans egged her on. It was time for him to flip over. When he did, his cock stood straight up like a flagpole. She put aside the remaining massage work and began jerking him off.

Paul coached her on technique since she was still very new at this. Then she stopped.

"Wha?" he asked.

She wiped his cock clear of the massage oil and brought out the flavored lube. After re-greasing him, she resumed tugging, occasionally bestowing a kiss on the head. Stopping and starting had just made him more eager to climax.

"I'm going to come, T, watch out!"

This was what she was waiting for, she enveloped his head on her tongue and kept stroking. Three, four, five jerks, and she was rewarded with a mouth full of spunk.

"That was terrific. Come up here, T, and kiss me."

"You're sure? Shouldn't I rinse my mouth or something?"

"No. You're fine, please."

"OK. Mnph!"

"I'm surprised, I thought guys get all squicked by that."

"Look, Talia. There will be times when I finish before you do, and I'll be wanting to eat your luscious pussy whether or not there's any of my come in it or on it. It's my pleasure, and your pleasure.

"And I'm not some guy. I'm YOUR guy. And you are overdue for all the sexy fun I can give you, yes?"

"That's for sure. If you don't mind, then, I'd like to have a nice come for myself, and then we can sleep together in your bed, as in, go to sleep, OK?"

"As my Goddess commands," replied Paul. She was already revved up. With his tongue on her clit, and his finger in her vagina, it was not long before she had a thrashing full-body orgasm.

Paul climbed back up beside her and gave her a good night kiss. She tasted herself on his lips, and it was fine.

Five minutes later, they were asleep.

Asadachi

"Good morning, Paul."

"And to you, T."

"You're hard, even though you were asleep just a minute ago. Sexy dreams?"

"Not likely, this is common physiology for young men. My Japanese grandfather called it 'asadachi,' which translates to 'Morning Wood.' There's a valve inside me that usually closes off the bladder when I'm erect. It gives me extra time when I wake up to go to the bathroom.

"So, my erection will go down when, or after, I pee. Let me go do that, wash my hands, and then I will go make breakfast for everybody.

"But believe me, when the time is right, I'll be perfectly ready for you. Pancakes OK?"

"Sure!"

She watched approvingly as he left the bed, naked, his cute little butt bouncing along. She waited until she heard him flush, and then joined him.

"I'm going to take a shower while you're cooking. I'll never admit to being sweaty, but my nose says otherwise. I'll see you in the kitchen in twenty minutes."

Paul had prepared gluten-free pancakes. Wisely, he also made some crispy bacon, and there were several options for the pancakes, like crushed strawberries and two kinds of syrup. The household had gotten used to the gluten-free pancake flour, but having these additions and choices helped them all enjoy the breakfast more.

While they were eating, Talia passed around a few pictures she had printed from the internet, showing various types of above-ground swimming pools. She asked all of them to rank their choices, and there was a clear winner.

Kerri raised a possible issue. "Since our neighbors have multi-story houses too, I think we need a privacy fence, at least part-way around the pool, and another one around the outdoor shower."

"You're right, that's going to be a necessity since we intend to be parading around naked behind the house. All of us, right?"

All four of them assented to this.

"Another thing, Paul," added Ric. "The pool pump will be running every day to keep the water clean. We should have blanket panels to heat the water, and solar electric panels to provide the extra power.

"Actually, a big house like this could use a complete solar system with a storage battery. You don't have any option for heating the whole house in cold weather. And, we ought to put in a couple of window-mounted air conditioners for the hot days."

"That's true, when Mom and I were living here I had a couple of people look at the ancient boiler and radiators. The cost to get all that old junk working again was insane, so instead we have those little electric space heaters scattered around, sucking down the kilowatts.

"How much for a solar electric system, do you think?"

"My aunt and uncle put one in for about $25,000, but their house was smaller than this. I think you might be looking at forty grand, easily."

"Talia, how much are we paying the electric utility?"

"Six hundred a month, up to fifteen hundred in the winter. With solar, it could go down to like eighty dollars."

"Well, I'm sold. One more thing for your list, T, sorry."

"If you all agree, I would like Ric to be with me when we talk to these contractors. Sometimes these guys are sexists, and they also talk down to me for being young and small."

"You got it, T, I'll be there. Just let me know when they are coming, er, coming over to see us."

Chapter 10: The Main Event

Talia was excited to be starting these new projects. Her first calls were to various pool contractors, many of which lost interest when she explained how they needed a smaller above-ground installation. But one of them at least put her in touch with a contractor who would take the job. Then she found another contractor who could add the deck and privacy fences after the pool was set up.

Next up were the solar companies. Once she explained their needs, several proposals came in quickly. Some were rejected out-of-hand because they wanted to somehow mount the panels on the steeply pitched and complex roofs of the Victorian, which was not possible. Finally they picked a contractor who could move quickly and install the panels arrayed in parallel racks in their large back yard, out of the way.

After dinner, Talia and Paul went off to his bedroom. After she went over all the progress she had made, Paul had a question.

"Are you too tired then to try having sex with me, T?"

"Oh, don't be stupid. I got all my extra energy today thinking about tonight. Last week, Dr. Petersen gave me the go-ahead to have penetrative sex, with birth control. I am so ready for you!"

She jumped off the bed and threw off her clothes, including her dampened panties. Then she stood impatiently, one hand on her out-thrust hip, until he got the message and stripped.

Palming his erection, she said, "I guess you have been thinking about tonight, also."

"Thinking about you, Talia. Let's get on the bed and I can show you what I'm thinking."

"Thinking is good. Acting is better. Let me get you dressed, since you're already so excited."

His cock was standing tall and making small pulsing motions corresponding to his heartbeat. She got out a condom, tore open the packet and studied it for a minute.

Then she rolled it over and down his shaft and coated the sheath with some of the cherry-flavored lube.

"Cherry, ha!" she thought. "Weirdly appropriate!"

"Paul, I'm going to sit on you, and control the action, at least to start."

She positioned herself above him, and made sure he was properly lined up. Then she took a deep breath, and pushed down.

"Eep!" There was a little sting, and then she was impaled. "Oof. Give me a minute. You're so big!"

"Take your time, T. Believe me, I'm not going anywhere." Reaching up, he gently groped her breasts, feeling her stiff nipples poking into his palms.

She started slowly rocking up and down. As she became more and more aroused, she would grind against her lover on each down-stroke. Below her throat and between his hands, her soft skin was flushing to a bright red as her excitement increased.

Then she froze, shivering, as her orgasm took control. Paul slowly lowered her body to rest against him--waiting for her self-control to return. He moved his hands down to massage her butt cheeks, soothingly.

In a shaky voice: "Oh, my fucking God! I just went to paradise. Did you come?"

"Not yet, T."

"Really? Then please get on top and fuck me some more! I can come again, I know it."

Knowing that she had already just climaxed, Paul picked up his pace and began thrusting enthusiastically. His old iron bed frame was complaining from his rhythmic motion, and the noise carried.

Big Ears

"Ric, T's finally getting the good fuck she deserves. Wanna celebrate?"

"Sure, but they took all our condoms."

"No problem. Fuck my ass! Please!"

"Really?"

"Yes, damn it, get the Vaseline, and hurry!"

Kerri still disliked getting penetrated vaginally during her periods, but instead of feeling grouchy she felt horny. It was unusual, and inconvenient, because she was still worried about the mess. Then she realized she could have plenty of fun from "door number two." The words were barely out of her mouth when Ric was all over her, eager like a puppy.

In the present situation, ass fucking was the perfect answer. Although Kerri's ass started out as a tight squeeze, but quickly her tightness relaxed, and her butthole hung open slightly when he pulled out and pushed back in.

Meanwhile, Paul had come, and come hard, when Talia had climaxed for the third time. She rolled him off to the side.

"Sleepy now," moaned Paul.

"Rest, honey, you did good. I love you."

"--love you--"

Paul was asleep, a beatific smile on his lips. Talia crept carefully from the bed and, like before, headed to Kerri's room to share the good news. She heard Ric showering and resisted the urge to spy on him. Moving on to her roommate's bedroom door, she noticed it was ajar.

Kerri was face-up with her feet toward the door, one leg bent, one leg straight. Talia noticed two things right away, white come dripping from her asshole, and a tampon string hanging from her pussy.

Kerri was alert. "Congratulations, Talia. Did you have fun?"

"I sure did, and I wanted to thank you for the rubbers. You didn't need them, I guess. Doesn't it hurt?"

"With lube, all things are possible. Even fun. I promise you, next time you have your period, try it with Paul. He might come just hearing you suggest it."

"I just might," said Paul.

"PAUL! You sneak!"

Looking down, she saw a clear drop at the end of his rigid cock.

"You're serious!"

"About your ass, I'm always serious."

"Paul, take that pretty thing back to your bedroom, I'll send T in just a minute."

"T, listen to me. I'm going to put Vaseline on your butt hole. It's super-slippery, but Vaseline destroys condoms. I mean it. So, semen goes nowhere except inside your butt, or into a condom. And never lube a condom with Vaseline. Got it?

"Good. Now go fuck his brains out."

"Kerri, why is your finger inside T's ass?" inquired Ric.

"Scram, girl; Ric, come here and I'll explain."

Second Virginity

"I have to admit, Paul, I never imagined having butt sex before today. I mean, I know you like looking at my lumpy ass, but it's nothing special.

"Nothing special? Nothing special! I want to throw things! Every inch of you is special, Talia. Special to me. Come to my bed and be special. When you finally saw me naked, you said my body was 'flawless.' Did you lie to me?"

In a small, embarrassed voice, "No, Paul."

"So, give me the same respect. With your permission, I'd like to get to enjoying a new kind of sex with my fantastic girlfriend. Is there anything you need?"

"No, Kerri set me up. I'm ready for you if we can play first."

"Like this?" He suckled her breasts, one, then the other. He coaxed her nipples into flushed stiffness.

"Like this?" With one hand, he pulled and tugged at her lower lips, wetting and then hooking his index finger inside her vagina.

"And like this?" He wrapped his lips around her protruding clit and sucked gently, pulling the flesh to and fro while still palpating the sides of her clitoris with his tongue.

"ENOUGH!" she gasped. Talia flipped over, drew her knees up and pressed against the mattress with her hands, showing him her ass. The hole still glistened with Vaseline. Paul knee-walked up behind her and carefully placed his cock head.

"Ready, T?"

"Go!" she answered, through gritted teeth.

He began pushing, gently, then more firmly. Suddenly, the head popped inside, and they both gasped in surprise.

After a moment, "I want it all, push in!"

Eventually, sunk to the root, Paul could hardly believe the feeling. He was tightly gripped by her ring muscle, but the jelly gave him a slick feeling at the same time--urging him to begin thrusting.

He looked down at the orbs of her ass split over his cock and moaned. She really was perfect, he thought.

"Go slow. You're feeling like the biggest poo I've ever had in there.

"But, strangely, it's also hot. I'm so horny! Spank my ass, squeeze my titties. Help me get used to you!"

It was his first time, too, for ass-fucking.

"Ah, ah! I'm gonna come!"

"Pull out, then, and paint me!"

White streaks hit her cheeks and spine.

"Push back in, Paul, please. I feel so empty--"

He was surprised to find that her asshole was still loose. He slipped in easily. Meanwhile, T was playing intensely with her big clit--going for another come.

"Ahhh." They moaned, in tandem. Talia slowly eased herself flat to the mattress, enjoying the pressure of his body on her back.

After a couple of minutes, his cock had softened and shrunk enough so that he slipped out. He rolled to the side and looked into her eyes.

"So, Miss Winters, how was your first fucking day of the year?"

"It was fucking fantastic, you beautiful man."

She rose up and flung herself on him, pushing him from his side to his back and smothering his face with kisses.

"Mnph! I'm sleeping in your bed from now on, dude, get used to it. In the mornings, your showers are with me. I'm going to soap your body, your chest, your ass, and your glorious cock, and leave you extra-clean. Tomorrow I'm making your favorite breakfast, including pancakes from regular flour. Also other things that we will all enjoy.

"Then I'm back to work on our house projects. Oh, but at 11:00 I have to put a shirt on, boo, because the solar electric people are coming here to finalize their contract and look at the back yard and our existing electrical panel. Oops, I said, 'our panel.'"

"For shit's sake, T, you live HERE now, it's OUR house, in all its ancient splendor. Don't even pretend otherwise."

"I guess so, I didn't want to act entitled."

"Fuck that, Talia. Didn't you just say this was your bed, now? You know what else in here is yours? My dick. Ask, and you shall receive. I will remember today as long as I live."

"I'm sorry, then, I have a request. It's about the end of the quarter and I have a shitload of work to do on your portfolio. Would it be OK if you and Ric met with the solar people? It's tomorrow at 11:00. Ric thinks they will want to tear out and replace the panel. It's going to be all penis talk, I'm afraid."

"That makes sense, T, I'll coordinate with Ric tomorrow. And you can stay in the office working on my PC and leave your shirt off."

"OK, thanks. And tomorrow night, I'll fuck your brains out, I promise.I think I'm done for today, though."

"Me too, I hope neither of us snore."

"I'll just go pee and I'll be back. Can I have the far side of our bed, please?"

"Sure."

Saying, "our bed" made her smile. In the bathroom, she noticed a little soreness in her pussy. Not surprising after all of today's action. But her asshole felt OK.

Back in their bed, she carefully climbed over Paul and curled up on her left side, like him. They were naturally in the "big spoon, little spoon" arrangement as they snuggled, and Talia sighed contentedly. Almost automatically, he reached over her side and cradled her breast in his hand, causing her to wiggle her ass into his lap.

For the first time in Talia's life (that she could remember), she was sharing a bed. Emotions overwhelmed her. For a few minutes, she held it all in. Finally, she whispered, "Good night, Paul. I love you."

"I love you too, Talia. Good night."

Tears began to fall. Paul knew, without asking. Happy tears. And some of them were his.

Chapter 11: Independence Day

To celebrate the Fourth of July, Paul hung patriotic bunting from the veranda railings. There was room for five of the red, write, and blue half-circles along the front of the house.

Under ordinary circumstances, the holiday would have been an ideal extended weekend for a barbecue or cookout, but the weather did not cooperate. The outside temperature in the shade (!) was 113 degrees (45°C). Nearby Yuba City set an all-time record of 117 degrees that day.

After lunch, Talia and Paul retreated to the office, where their window-mounted air conditioner kept that room tolerably cool. She used the desktop computer to review his investments, while he cruised the web.

They assumed Kerri and Ric were either out of the house or out back using the pool. When unstable power caused the lights to flicker, they decided to shut off the PCs, server, and AC, and flee to the back yard.

While climbing the six steps up to the pool deck, Talia suddenly stopped short. Paul almost crashed his face into her back, then peered around her side to see what had stalled her.

Kerri was sprawled out on one of the plastic-covered foam mats, with Ric pumping away between her legs. As their feet were towards the stairs, the lovers were unaware they were being watched.

Actually, more than just "watched." Standing on the third step, Talia skinned down her panties and bent over, resting her palms on the deck and waggling her butt against Paul's waist. Her period was due in the next couple of days, so birth control wasn't necessary.

1...34567...10