Talia Delayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can ask you and Ric the same question. It looked like our daughters were just out on the rail admiring the view and enjoying the fresh air, and they were suddenly attacked from behind. Well?"

Talia responded. "I wouldn't call them attackers. More like invited guests. I'm surprised and happy to learn, to really believe, that Paul loves me. And my little under-grown body, too.

"I still feel surprised, sometimes, how he embraces me. But I'm trusting him now. He's very devoted. I can't imagine living elsewhere anymore without him. A long time ago he said--"

She broke off and inhaled, shakily.

"He mentioned us being in bed together, ah, in our forties. I can imagine it now. It's a dream that makes me happy.

"Perhaps it won't be medically possible after what happened to me when I was younger. But I even have a little hope that our forty-year-old selves might have given you grandchildren to spoil!"

Pam spoke up. "As one of my relatives back east might say, 'From your mouth to God's Ears!'"

In a liquid breakfast toast, the group raised and clinked together their mugs of coffee to celebrate that possible future.

The End.

1...5678910