Talk Dirty to Me

Story Info
Marriage enhanced by dirty talking roleplay.
2.6k words
3.9
24.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smell my bush. How does it smell?"

He nestled his nose in her pubic hair. She was fully natural down there. Her mound was covered with a light layer of dark blonde hair. She wasn't especially hairy but she wasn't bald either. Her crotch had a light, musky aroma that he loved. He breathed her in with deep, luxurious inhales. He moved his mouth onto her bush and breathed two long breaths. Then he turned his head sideways and laid his cheek onto her. He just rested there, and luxuriated in her faint dusky aroma.

"Smell me. Relax and enjoy being near my pussy."

He kissed her bush, lightly. He started kissing all around her pubic mound. Then he pushed himself back on the bed a little bit, until his mouth was directly in front of her pussy lips. He reached out his arms and cupped her firm breasts.

"Look at my pretty pussy."

It was dark in the room, and his eyes had been closed, but he opened them and tried to see her sex. He loved seeing her pussy. It was very familiar to him. They'd been together for close to 30 years, and he had been a faithful boyfriend and now husband. It was the only pussy he knew. Her pussy was still beautiful and sexy. He was definitely not tired of making love to his wife and only her.

Not that he didn't like looking at other pussies. He watched porn somewhat regularly. Sometimes he got into the lesbian pussy-eating videos. They had lots of close-up shots of all kinds of pussies being licked and sucked. And the cumming. He loved watching and hearing women have pussy-licking orgasms. Sometimes they were acting and sometimes they were really cumming. It wasn't always easy to tell, but he didn't worry about it too much. There was also a thread on the Literotica board of pussy photos, which he enjoyed. Most of the photos were long shots that included the woman's whole body and face. Those were the best, because the look in their eyes was always a turn-on. They knew they were showing off their pussies, and they loved it. The shape of a pussy is fantastic, with the lips sometimes small and closed, and sometimes large and pink. He also liked clits -- looking at that little eraser tip at the top of a woman's pussy lips was sure to turn him on. His own wife's clit was small. It didn't look like many of the big porno clits. But that was fine. It was great, actually because it was hers! And he could lick it and suck it whenever he wanted! How does the old saying go? A clit in the mouth is worth two on the screen. Something like that. Her pussy satisfied him very much.

He started kissing all around her pussy. He kissed her thighs and her pubic hair. Small, light kisses all around, except on the pussy itself.

"Kiss me," she said.

He put his face directly onto her cunt and was still. He breathed. He felt her warmth and dampness on his nose and lips. He smelled her wonderful aroma. Then he kissed her pussy. Once, twice, many butterfly kisses. While he kissed her, he breathed her in. This was his happy place.

"Kiss my pussy."

Then he ran his tongue just one time, the length of her slit. All the way from the bottom to the top. She moaned.

"Lick me," she said. "Lick my pussy."

This was new behavior for her. She had not been much of a talker during sex. She moaned and gave him plenty of non-verbal feedback. But she was quiet. She concentrated on the feelings and sensations. Recently, within the last year or two, he had started talking to her about sex and using the dirty words, the words you can't say in public, or to any normal, polite person, really. He wasn't sure what had spurred him to start saying out loud the words he had always known, and had heard and read in adult content. Maybe it was a comfort level with his best friend and lover, his longtime confidante. He starting saying things like how much he liked to eat her pussy. Or, "my cock is really hard for you." She was not comfortable replying with similar language, so she was silent.

They'd talked about talking dirty. He told her he liked it when she did, and he asked her to talk dirty to him. But she was reluctant. The words didn't come naturally to her, like they did to him. It was work, and not necessarily sexy to her. She felt inhibited, like good girls don't think like this and they don't talk like this. But it became an obsession to him. He really wanted his wife to talk dirty to him. He'd request, "Say 'Lick my pussy.'" And she'd dutifully say, "Lick my pussy." She didn't sound like she really meant it, so he wasn't really satisfied. Though sometimes she would initiate it. He vividly remembered the times that she had dressed in sexy lingerie, and greeted him on the bed, saying, "Come over here and eat my pussy." She was so sexy then. Maybe it was partly because she was so straight, that when she said the words and became a dirty girl, he was turned on. When they were on a long road trip, he had asked her to read aloud some erotic stories because he was horny and he wanted to hear her say those words.

But still, he wanted more. Then he hit on an idea. What if he asked her to play a role. She didn't have to become a dirty girl, but she could pretend. How would she feel acting the part of a slut? She would be making him happy, and she wasn't actually a slut. She was just play-acting. Maybe they could try that, and she wouldn't be too distracted, and she could still enjoy the sex. If she didn't know what to say, all she had to do was say out loud whatever he was doing to her. If he licked her pussy, say "lick my pussy." If he fucked her, say "fuck me." She agreed to give it a try.

The first time they tried her slut roleplay, he coached her a little. She would say "Eat me" and he encouraged her to repeat it. He asked her to keep talking. Just keep a running commentary of whatever they were doing in bed, but in filthy language. She felt awkward doing so much talking, and saying all this filth, but he was appreciative and he gave her positive feedback. They had a few sex sessions like this, and then she started to feel comfortable. She would act a bit more, start to get into the slut/pornstar role. The more she got into it, the more he loved it. He didn't want her to be an actual slut, and she didn't want to be one, but they were both OK with her pretending. And over time it had become a normal part of their lovemaking.

"Ooh yes, lick my pussy."

He was in the beginning stages of eating her out. Giving her long, slow licks the length of her womanhood. He licked all the way over her clit and into her pubic hair. He liked to cover as much of her pussy as possible with his mouth, so he tried to widen his tongue. Rather than a focused pinpoint, he thought of a broad, soft brush.

"Eat me."

His lips were also working. He used his mouth to make slurping movements, like he was eating an ice cream cone. He loved this, and she did too.

"Ooh, lick my pussy."

He reveled in having her entire pussy in his mouth. She was a straight, decent girl, and he was her pussy licker. He got to do this intimate and sexy thing with her, that nobody else could ever do. She was a business professional, wearing business suits, doing important work, meeting with important people in the boardroom, and he was eating her out. Her sweet, delicious pussy was all his. She was on her back, her legs were spread, and he had his mouth on her cunt. He loved it, absolutely loved licking her pussy. Lick, lick, slurp, slurp, gobble gobble. Man, did he love to eat her pussy. He lost himself in a frenzy of sucking her cunt.

"Eat me, eat me."

"Yes eat my pussy."

"Lick it, just like that."

"Lick my pussy."

"Lick my pussy."

He started focusing on her clit. He knew that she could have an orgasm when he licked her clit lightly and fast. She was very sensitive there, and he knew not to be too rough. He could suck her clit if he did it lightly and gently, so that's where he started. He sucked her clit, put it in his mouth and put pressure.

"Suck my clit."

After a few sucks, he went back to long licks. Can't forget the rest of the pussy.

"Eat me."

Then he put her clit in his mouth and began flicking the tip with his tongue. He had light pressure on the clit, and the tongue exploring all over it. This was the move that would make her cum.

"Lick my pussy."

"Lick me."

"Lick my clit."

His tongue was going quickly and lightly all over her clit. Sometimes he would lick it up, from the bottom to the top, but he would always go back to flicking the tip. Her little nub responded. It got a little bigger, and a little harder. When he felt her clit firm up, he knew he was doing something right. Flick, flick, flick. Lick, lick, lick.

"Eat my pussy.

"Yes, eat my pussy!"

"Eat me out, just like that."

"Lick me."

"Just lick my pussy."

He was driven wild by her talking. He had her pussy in his mouth. She was close to orgasm. She was encouraging him to keep doing it. She loved getting her pussy eaten, just listen to her!

Her cunt made one or two spasms, and she moaned. This was not an orgasm, but a pre-orgasm, and he stopped. He let the feeling pass, let her clit have a rest. He took a few long, slow licks all over. He took a long, deep inhale of her womanly essence. A few more long licks. Then he started again on the clit. Suck it into the mouth, flick it fast. She wasn't talking much at this point because she was concentrating on cumming. He adjusted himself on the bed. Grabbed her ass from underneath and pulled her closer into him. He wanted to become one with her pussy. Just his mouth and her wet, delicious pussy. She put her hands on his head, encouraging him to get closer.

She had another mini-orgasm, and he rested again. She was almost there.

He said, "I love to lick your pussy."

"Lick my pussy," she said.

"I love to lick your pussy."

"Lick my pussy."

That was all he needed. He resumed the clit focus. And then she was there. She started moaning, and bucking her hips. He could feel her pussy contracting. She was cumming right on his mouth. He kept up the clit licking, and he slid his tongue into her vagina so that she was literally cumming on him. He licked and licked, and she came and came.

Slowly she lost steam. Her orgasm was over. He knew she was very sensitive right then, so he left her clit alone. He gave a few licks to the main body of her pussy. He kissed her pussy lips a few times. It was a nice moment of satisfaction.

But they weren't done. It was time for the double bonus. He pushed himself up to his knees. His cock, which had been in a raging hard-on this whole time, was ready for action.

"I'm going to fuck you now," he said.

"Fuck me now. Fuck me with your cock."

She was talking just like the slut he wanted her to be. She was perfect, and he loved her so much. He was so turned on.

He got into position between her legs. She stayed on her back. This was their custom, pussylicking and then a missionary fuck. Maybe it was a little boring, but not by much. He loved making love to his wife, and she was so hot. Especially now that she had become a dirty talking slut, she was hotter than ever. Hotter than when they first started sleeping together, hotter than when they fucked their brains out for a week on their honeymoon. He put the tip of his dick near her pussy, and she guided him. He plunged deeply into her.

"Ooh! Fuck me."

He knew she liked it deep. He didn't thrust too much, but he moved deep inside her, massaging her insides with his huge cock, getting as deep as he could. His balls were snug against her. Every single millimeter of his gigantic hard-on was deep inside her scorching hot pussy. He could feel her cervix with his cock head.

"Give me your cock"

He took some slow strokes. Out a bit, and back in. Every time he went back in, she moaned. That feeling of being filled up was just what she wanted. He felt her pussy surrounding his cock. She was hot and wet and tight, just like a pussy should be.

"Oh yeah, fill me up. I need that cock."

With that kind of encouragement, he started pumping her. He was up on his hands. Their groins were joined into one. He took long strokes.

"Give it to me, baby."

"Yeah, fuck me like that."

"Fuck me."

He fucked her. Boy, did he fuck her. He sped up. He started pounding her pussy with his rock hard dick.

"Fuck me!"

"Fuck me!"

She threw her legs high into the air. Her ankles were flying. Her pussy was wide open to him. He drilled her cunt with a cock that was never harder or bigger than on that night. Pump, pump, pump.

"I'm fucking your brains out," he said.

"Fuck me! Fuck my brains out, baby!"

What a hot babe she was, telling him to fuck her. He was really glad she had started talking like a slut. It was so hot. She started moaning again. She started to have another orgasm. This was too much for him and he felt the pressure building inside himself. He knew they would cum at the same time. As she moaned her orgasm moan, he let fly with the biggest cumshot he had ever had. While she bucked and screamed, he spurted over and over inside of her. Her orgasming pussy was pulling the cum out of him. He thrusted deeply, shooting his load. She could feel his juice all inside her. He had so many spurts he couldn't count, until finally he was finished. He felt like he came a gallon of jizz inside her. They both slowed down, stopped breathing hard, and he made a few more thrusts. Then he stopped pumping and came to rest inside of her.

"Fuck me, baby," she said, halfheartedly.

They both laughed, because they knew it was over.

"I fucked you, all right. You are one hot slut."

He pulled out, and got down on the bed next to her. He snuggled as close as he could, his wet, deflating cock smearing cum drippings on her fit and curvy ass.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

They were happy and content. If this was sex after 30 years together, bring it on. He loved her, and she loved him, and they loved to make love, and they loved to fuck. The End.