Breaking the Rules

Story Info
Can Elena follow every rule during her bachelorette party?
29.5k words
2.55
35.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shirukien
shirukien
30 Followers

The pounding rhythms of overly loud dance music slammed through Elena, vibrating her ribs in time with the thrumming beat. She looked to her left and was greeted by the sight of her oldest friend and another girl giving a sloppy blowjob to a very lucky man. To her right, she saw a couple just straight up fucking, the heat from their mingling bodies crossing the small distance to Elena, giving her goosebumps. In front of her eyes, she could see only cock.

How the hell did I get here? She thought to herself, casting her mind back to the morning.

Act 1: Starlight

"So you really won't tell me where we're going?" Elena pouted into her phone, putting down a lacy red bra and holding up another one, this one white with pink bows.

"Not a chance. You only get one go at this, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let it be a boring one!" Hayley's voice chirped through the phone speaker.

Elena fastened the white bra around her breasts, tucking everything into place and turning to look at herself in the floor-length mirror next to her wardrobe. She ran her eyes up and down her mostly naked body, noting that she was overdue to tidy up the usually neat landing strip of fiery red curls that graced her otherwise immaculate vulva. Flicking her eyes up to her breasts, she turned this way and that, ultimately deciding against the white bra.

"Can you at least give me a hint?" She said, unfastening the clasp and letting the discarded undergarment slip to the floor.

"Nope! I've already given you the only hint that you get."

"Is that what you call that? You just told me to, and I quote, 'look my hottest'. It's a bachelorette party, not a blind date- that tells me nothing!"

"Tough! You're just gonna have to wait until tonight to find out! I mean it though, if I don't want to take you to the bathroom and fuck you the moment I see you, then you haven't dressed hot enough."

"I know, I know." Said Elena, knowing better than to argue with Hayley. Naked now, she walked back over to her wardrobe, catching a glimpse of her round ass in the mirror along the way. The squats were paying off.

"So what are you going to wear then?" Hayley asked as Elena sifted through the rest of her underclothes.

"Like hell am I telling you! You'll just have to wait until tonight. How's that feel?" She pulled out three more bras- a purple demi, a black low-back, and cute yellow bralette. She didn't bother putting them on- holding them up against herself was enough to tell her that they were not right.

"Got me there." She paused for a moment, the sound of an indistinct masculine voice just barely coming through the phone. "Oh, Marco says hello by the way." Marco McCullough was Hayley's husband of five-odd years; he had always been courteous and polite with Elena, but she couldn't shake the feeling that he would undress her with his eyes sometimes. To be fair, though, Hayley wasn't coy about the fact that she does the exact same thing to Elena, so maybe she was just projecting her friend's behaviour onto Marco.

Still, Elena always felt awkward around him, partly because of how he looked at her, partly because he was an intimidatingly large man, and partly because of an embarrassing situation from the first time they had met. Long story short, she had asked him how a black man had come to have the last name McCullough, being drunk enough at the time so as not to consider how insensitive and nosy a question like that could have been. Luckily, at least, he had taken it in good stride, informing her that, while most of his ancestry was Kenyan, his father's grandfather had been Irish.

Ever since this meeting, Elena always found herself flustered and self-aware around him. She knew it was a small thing, but it had set the mood of their relationship, at least on her end, ever since.

"Oh, tell him I said hi too." Was Elena's simple answer, suppressing a slight twinge. Hayley went silent for a little while, presumably talking to her husband. Elena took the opportunity to pull all of her bras out of the wardrobe, laying them out before her on the bed. She took some time sorting through them, putting them into three piles: No, Maybe, and Hell No. The first pile was mostly occupied by the ones she had already tried on, while the last was dominated by risqué lingerie; babydolls, cupless bras, corsets, and the like. She was shocked seeing how large this last category actually was- had she actually bought this many sexy things to wear in the bedroom? Taking a closer look at a few pieces from the pile, she quickly realized what was up.

Well over half of the titillating garments belonged to her fiancée, Katelyn- they must have gotten mixed in with Elena's laundry at some point. The two had the same bra size, 34C, so a quick glance wasn't always enough to tell their underwear apart.

"You still there, Hayley?" Elena asked, turning her gaze to the 'maybe' pile, noting the five bras that had made the cut.

"I... uh... yeah, still here. Just chatting with Marco, sorry." There was a slight commotion on the other end of the line, but Elena, engrossed in her task, barely noticed. "So... uhn... you pick your clothes out yet?" Hayley continued as Elena switched on speakerphone, placing the receiver on a nearby desk.

"No, still stuck on the underwear."

"Oooh!" Hayley said, just a little bit too enthusiastically. "I mean, fun! You should wear one of Katelyn's sets- she always buys the sexiest underwear." There was a slight break in the commotion, and Elena heard Marco's baritone rumble indistinctly across the phone. For a moment, she could have sworn she'd heard another voice too, this one gentler, more feminine, but she wasn't sure. Soon enough, the commotion resumed, drawing Elena's attention slightly. What was going on over there?

"Hey you! Get your slutty eyes off of my wife-to-be!" Elena laughed. Her friend was incorrigibly horny- the kind of person who truly embraced the word 'slut' as a term of empowerment, not an insult. Honestly, Elena would have been more surprised to learn that her best friend hadn't been checking Katelyn out.

Before Marco had come along and swept Hayley off her feet, she had lived a rather... wild lifestyle (a lifestyle that seemed to have followed her into married life, if Elena was to believe some of the wilder stories Hayley had recounted. One from two years ago came to mind: Hayley claimed that she and her husband had tag-teamed an innocent girlfriend during a particularly heated board game night- without the boyfriend even knowing). Considering that she was not remotely shy about sharing all of the lurid details, Elena knew all too well how much of a horndog her bestie was, and loved her for it.

"Make me!" Was Hayley's impish response, punctuated by two heavy breaths. "I can't... Ahhn!... I won't have eyes for her if I can't take them off of your fine booty!"

Was that a moan mid-sentence? She wasn't... was she? Elena listened closely: the faint buzz of static droned over the receiver, but it was not loud enough to mask the other sounds coming through, not entirely. Rustling, squeaking metal, and the barely audible sound of wet flesh slapping together.

Elena's mind immediately conjured up an image of the two entangled in a lover's embrace, sending a bolt of hot lightning straight to her exposed nether region. In her mind, the two were naked, glistening with sweat as they frantically rubbed their bodies together. Hayley, who she had seen naked many times before, was riding Marco, her small, pale body contrasting sharply with his heavy muscles and large, chocolate-coloured frame. She imagined Hayley's huge tits bouncing up and down, their bright pink nipples occasionally vanishing beneath her cascading blonde hair, only to emerge as the next ripple of force rocked through her, guided by Marco's strong hands clasped tightly around her waist.

"Still... still there, Ellie?" Hayley was barely even trying to hide how breathless she was. Elena didn't answer, her head still stuck imagining a reverse view of Marco's reportedly enormous cock slamming into Hayley from below, the shockwaves rippling through her deliciously plump ass. Unbeknownst to her, Elena's hand trailed its way down her body, passing over the swell of her breasts, tweaking the puffy nipple standing prominent and erect along the way. It continued over her stomach, the sounds of her friend's lovemaking- no, fucking- setting off little blooms of heat all over her body.

Just as her hand came to rest in her bouncy pubic curls, feeling the heat rising from just below, Hayley's voice pulled her out of her trance.

"Hey, Ellie? Elena? Hello?" She froze, her fingers still lost in a fiery red forest.

"Uh, yeah, I'm still here" she responded, her own voice somewhat heavy.

"I was...hnnn... saying that I've come up with... with a new rule for tonight, you... you..." Hayley's voice cut off suddenly, leaving only the hum of static to fill the void. Had Hayley muted her? Elena wondered, glancing over at her phone, noting the call timer still counting up. She waited a few seconds, her hand, its lustful march southward halted, still idly combing through her hair, feeling the sensitive skin underneath being lightly tugged this way and that. A few moments later, the sound clicked back on, but Elena wasn't quite prepared for what she heard.

"...cking cock! Yes!" It was unmistakably the tail end of a powerful, very verbose moan. Had she unmuted herself sooner than intended? If there had been any doubt in Elena's mind about what her friend was up to (there hadn't been), then it was time to put those doubts to bed. Here she was, not a stitch of clothing on, her hand getting ever bolder with its exploration of her mons pubis, meanwhile her friends were actively boning on the other side of the call, with little regard for subtlety.

"Sorry about that." Hayley said, sounding winded. Elena noted that the sound of slapping flesh had not stopped, only gotten more insistent. "I... uh... maybe I'll tell you about it later."

Elena pulled her attention back to the conversation, waving away the visions of Marco's muscular back and ass flexing as he drove his sledgehammer of a cock into Hayley, who was now, in her mind, on her back with her legs pinned next to her face. Try as she might, though, she was unable to coax her hand away from its activities.

"Anyway, a rule!" She continued, her voice taking on a sultry, playful undertone. "And as your maid of honour, I have been granted the authority to run the show for tonight- my rules are law."

"I'm not quite sure that's how..." Elena started.

"Sure it is." She cut her off, "Anyway, Rule 1: 'If at any time I decide your outfit isn't sexy enough for the venue- and that includes your bra and panties- then I reserve the right to change it.'"

Elena gave a chuckle. That was Hayley, to a tee. Some might see her as too much, and they might be right, but Elena had always found that Hayley had an innate ability to make everything much more fun, you just had to go along with her games. More than a few times, Elena had let her friend lead her outside her comfort zone, to almost exclusively positive results. As she thought about her friend's proposal, a full throated moan came over the phone.

"FUUUUCK!" Elena jumped, startled by Hayley's loud exclamation. "Oh, shit. I, uhh... well, no point in denying it- I'm getting dicked down by Marco right now. Sorry, he just came home from work looking so hot... and his cock..." She paused on this word, giving it a heavy emphasis "is fucking perfect right now."

"Uhhh... yeah, no worries. I'll let you get to it, then, see you tonight?" Hayley's response took a few moments, during which time the distinct sounds of two different women moaning and Marco grunting came through clear as day. Elena's circling fingers found something wet, which she explored further while waiting for Hayley to answer, enthralled by the naughtiness of the situation.

"Uhhh... yeah, okay. Ahhh! Remember: sexy! We've gotta... ohhh fuuuck... gotta celebrate your last night of freedom properly!" With that, Elena heard a click, and tossed her phone to the side.

Her fingers, now slick with her arousal, dove deeper, quickly finding something to her liking; something which set off starbursts of pleasure behind her eyes when touched. A long groan tore its way through her lips once she found her groove, a finger on either side lifting her clitoral hood while her middle finger crooked back and forth in a 'come hither' motion, occasionally shifting side to side, much to Elena's delight.

Elena was more into women than men, but she was not immune to the allures of the opposite sex. The image of Marco, looking like a polished bronze statue straight out of ancient Greece, flashed through her mind as she teased more and more pleasure out of her needy body. Hayley also appeared in her fantasies, both with and without her hubby, her petite body moving with practised ease into all kinds of sensual poses. Mostly, though, she thought of Katelyn, her beautiful fiancée.

With an image of Katelyn's head buried between her thighs, Elena brought herself to a shaking orgasm, moaning freely, hearing her lust echo loudly through the empty halls of their home- Katelyn having already left for her own bachelorette party an hour prior.

Coming down from her high, Elena groggily sat back up, turning her attention back to the piles of bras now strewn about the bed. Sexy, eh? She immediately discarded the 'No' and 'Maybe' piles, then sorted through the other one, throwing aside most of her own, leaving only the most scandalous ones. Half of them didn't even so much as cover the nipples, but she figured that it wouldn't matter if it was under her outfit. As she picked up one of the last two that she was deciding between, she knocked her phone to the ground, sending it skidding along the floor to rest, face up, a few metres away. Elena reached for it, noting that the backlight was still on for some reason. Picking it up, she saw the timer for her call with Hayley, reading 46:11, and still climbing. Well fuck.

Elena was just putting the finishing touches on her makeup, hours later, when Hayley called again. A knot formed in the pit of her stomach. Had she heard... earlier? Not really wanting to, she picked up the phone.

"Hey girl!" Came Hayley's voice, as bubbly as ever. "You almost ready? The other two are already on their way, and I'm almost at your house. See you in five?"

"Sure," said Elena, feeling her awkwardness slowly melt away before Hayley's easy demeanour. Either she had heard nothing, or she was being polite by not bringing it up. "See you in five!" The phone beeped twice- indicating the call had dropped. Of course! Elena thought. Why would a cell phone click when hung up? It's not a landline. Maybe she had just put her phone down last time, assuming that Elena would end the call?

She stowed her mascara brush, examining her work. The outfit maybe wasn't as daring as something Hayley would wear, but Elena felt downright hot wearing it. The dress was made of a sleek black fabric similar feeling to nylon. The stomach, upper back, and above the breasts was semi-transparent, while the rest was more opaque, though still not entirely. Squinting at the outfit in the mirror, she could just about make out the purple colour of the cage-style bra beneath, though she was pleased to find that the cute little lines of violet bows running down the front of each of the cups were not visible. The many straps could be seen through the transparent section of the dress above her breasts, but if anything that only added to the outfit. She turned slightly in the mirror, checking to see if the matching thong she wore was visible at all. She found that the V-shaped transparent section at the back of her dress ended just above the top of the purple waistband, whereas the opaque sections to either side rose high enough to hide the slightly higher sitting sides. The slim but not-too-tight fit of the skirt also kept her decent, though if she spread her legs too wide she'd risk showing off her fiancée's pretty purple panties to anybody nearby. She had finished the outfit off with white thigh-highs and a pair of sleek black wedges just as she heard a car pull into her driveway.

Grabbing her handbag, she made her way outside, going through the garage, where she found Hayley's car parked right in front of the open bay door. Hayley herself, dressed in what amounted to a red lace bra and a black miniskirt that really might have more business being called a belt, stood just inside, where Elena had clearly intercepted her on her way to the door. Her outfit leaving nothing to the imagination, Elena could clearly see the sexy red panties both above and below the slim band of Hayley's skirt.

"Damn, girl! Looking good! Do a twirl, let me see the rest." Elena happily obliged, doing a slow pirouette, like a ballerina swimming in molasses.

"Alright, you pass the sexy test with flying colours! Or, at least the first part of the test. We still need to do an underwear inspection. Dress on the floor, Maid of Honour's authority."

"Here?" Elena asked, looking out the garage door. Their house didn't directly face any others, but there was still a street out there, a small forest beyond it.

"Yes! Come on now, we don't have all night!"

Sighing, Elena carefully shimmied her way out of the dress, lifting it over her head and letting it fall to the floor. She was typically shy by nature, but had been in various states of undress so often around Hayley that it no longer bothered her. Still, she did find herself tensing up and folding slightly when the cool autumn air hit her shoulders and waist.

"Hmmm..." Hayley pondered, circling around a suddenly nervous Elena. "They're nice, but... you're not wearing them quite right." She said, darting in to fiddle with her bra. Much to Elena's surprise, she soon felt cool air touch an unexpected place. Looking down, she saw that the bows had in fact been laces holding together the centre of the cups, and that Hayley had untied them, snagging the laces in the process and tucking them into her bag.

Elena's hands quickly shot up to cover her exposed nipples.

"You bitch!" She yelled, mostly jokingly.

It was while she was looking at a very smug Hayley that Elena noticed something she had missed before. A cloud had gone in front of the setting sun, cutting off the glare on the windshield of Hayley's car, revealing none other than Marco sitting there in the driver's seat. At least he was looking away- absorbed in something on his phone maybe- but the sudden realization that she was standing there in nothing but her panties and an open bra hit her like a punch, knocking the wind out of her momentarily.

"Looks like the panties have one of those too. Shall I undo it now or save that for later?" Hayley asked, oblivious to the sudden change in the atmosphere.

"How about never!" Elena squealed as she quickly picked her dress back up, hastily throwing it over her head, pausing only to carefully fit her hair back through the neckhole.

"Awww, fine. Later it is then."

"Were you planning to tell me we had an audience for my strip show?" Elena said, her stomach aflutter with embarrassment and... something else.

"Who, Marco?" She scoffed. "He's a gentleman. Even if he did see anything, he'll be polite about it. Besides, you're hot as fuck, babe; you deserve to show off." Elena opened her mouth, but Hayley was faster. "Anyway," she said, blowing past Elena's signalled objection. "We need to get going. You take shotgun, I need to finish putting on my outfit in the back seat."

As it turned out, the "rest" of her outfit was nothing more than a pair of black fishnets. Elena sat in the front seat as Marco smoothly maneuvered the car through busy city streets. All the while she was trying to deduce their destination.

shirukien
shirukien
30 Followers
123456...9