All Comments on 'Talk of the Town'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 178 Comments
readnwrite73readnwrite731 day ago

I know that stang doesn’t post here anymore so my comment probably won’t even be read by him. I think stang has a tremendous amount of writing talent, and can really spin a story. That being said, my opinion of this story is that it is so very like so many of his stories. The male main character never has one ounce of mercy for the dumb cheating wife, and is always the most sanctimonious person you will ever meet. The children always wind up hating the wife, the town always wind up hating the wife, and everything goes wrong for her, while the male mc rides off into the sunset in never ending bliss. I am of the opinion that stang really hates women, or was treated very badly by one or more. Anyway I am disappointed with reading stangs stories that start, middle and end the exact same way barring a few changed circumstances. He can and has done so much better.

Lowrider2020Lowrider20204 days ago

You get all five for this one.

ImshakenImshaken7 days ago

"His name is ... Kurt..." I enjoy the little twists at the end of Stang's tales. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

5 Stars from GW on a great story . Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hope that this particular Kurt is the same faggot kurt mentioned before, that wld serve the dumb twat right. rk

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Had read this story before, but missed the last sentence about Kurt…lol

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I know this is fiction but you are not allowed to ask an employee about their sexual orientation.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

HA<HA<HA Four little words!!!! LOL!!!! "His name is Kurt" !!!! A well-written and uplifting tale of love lost and love found. Once again I'm captivated by our amazing imagination and story telling ability. Thanks for another great read!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How in the heck does Sarah get pregnant from a six week fling with Brad? She is married, two kids, one age 20, other 16, soon to be an empty nester. Wtf? Contraception, hello? And would it have really changed anything? He still would have divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The Kurt ending came out of nowhere. Not nice. Why do all this author's loving wives fail to use any contraception or botch it? Seriously? Bareback with a 20 year old repeatedly for weeks? Have more than one method. Just in case. Doesn't matter virtually all the wives fom this author are transient psychopaths who flare up after 20 years. Guess that precludes contraception.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Kurt.... The first time i read this story and I got to the last line, my reaction was basically that Kurt was the least Sarah deserved for betraying her husband and destroying her family. Call it Karma. Now though, after a reading the story a few more times, I vant help feeling sorry for her. She deserves a happy ending, and as funny as it would be for her to end up with Kurt, she deserves better than being a beard for a lying, cheating piece of shit like Kurt.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider195511 months ago

The entire story was exceptional. This is at least the third time I've read it. The last paragraph, especially the last sentence, is hilarious and apropos. I love this story and know I will be reading it again and again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Agree with previous comment, there is absolutely no way that Sarah ends up pregnant on a six week fling with Brad, a young college kid, when she is in her 40s with two kids of her own and heading for an empty nest. Zero chance. Wasn't really needed for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing how many of the cheating wives in this author's stories all end up pregnant. Sometimes it is by the husband (rarely) and is only by luck. Apparently these wives who have been married 15 to 25 years or so just go bareback with no thought of contraception. Huh? If a woman who has been married for many years, has grown up kids, and no longer wants any more children, and plans to have an affair, at least after the first time, wouldn't she get serious about contraception, even to the point of say getting a tubal ligation, if she can swing it in secret? Just doesn't make any sense and is an absolutely dangerous way to get found out in cheating. STDs as well. In real life, unless drunk, high, or some weird spur or the moment thing, they woukd be on the pill, use condoms, or get an implant or some combination, once they reach the planned, premeditated stage of their lengthy affair. Seriously it isn't rocket science. Any for wives cheating earlier in their marriage while trying to get pregnant with their husband, they they invariably don't care and want to play the pregnancy roulette, which is insane, or they would secretly use birth control pills. Or just not cheat until their husband impregnated them.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice end burn with Kurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WELL written and paced. 5 stars.....to annie from 1 day ago. I disagree that the last word ruined the tale. More like HILARIOUS! nice touch. DMW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

FINALLY (other than the very last word in the story that ruined it) the He Man Woman Hater created a woman who was smart enough to know she fucked up, took her punishment and got on with life - you know, like normal people. Too bad the He Man Woman Hater couldn’t leave well enough alone and had to torture her one last time at the end. SS06 must really hate women. Maybe he should seek help. Or maybe he did and without his never ending hate of women to write about he’s rather boring. Just a guess. But then this is fiction, right?

Again, the story was well worth the price I paid to read it.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Great !!!! last line with Kurt, LOL. Also like on page 3 or 4 her discussion of how she is treated like a slut while people think Brad is a stud and did nothing wrong. Age old sexism

GabbyDHGabbyDHover 1 year ago

Really wish you would come back .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What was that about Kurt in the end?? -misplaced.

4 stars.

jopstorm(1945)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this one. Thank you.

MarrttyMarrttyover 1 year ago

Pretty good, but Kurt at the end was damper on the story. The cheater was already pretty well punished by that time. She did not need. More beating over all good job

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955over 1 year ago

Reading some of the latest comments confused me. Calling the guy a cuckold for adopting his ex wife's little girl to make his current wife who could not have children happy showed lack of understanding what a cuckold is. This was a dynamite story that I have read twice over the years and will probably read it several more times in the coming years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stopped reading when you made the ex wife fuck black dudes.

one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The cuck dynamics of Dennis adopting the bastard child resulting from his then wife's infidelity are powerful and definitely instructive about his true nature. It is unfortunate the author did not choose to explore Dennis' interest in cuckoldry. In truth, perhaps he has more in common with his former father-in-law than was evident during his first marriage. That would explain his current involvement with Kurt, which put him in a position to get him together with Sarah. Oh my...

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Awesome! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951almost 2 years ago

NFW!! i never saw that coming. just goes to show that there's good in everyone.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventurealmost 2 years ago

The Kurt ending is hilarious and obviously not going to happen with her spending anytime around her daughter’s parents. But, the real genius of the story for me was the healing romance of two broken people coming together. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Stars on one of my favorite stories . I loved the ending as I think they are made for each other . I kicked my Ex to the curb when I caught her with another guy . I do not believe in Sharing . He knocked her up twice and never married her . She did ask Me to take her back and raise the kids . I said not No But Hell no .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SS06 - Kurt, hooking her up with KURT! Damn, dude. That's like spanking toddler with a broadsword AFTER they've already learned their lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well the one with Kurt was a bit to much

She is a cheating bitch but not SO evil and deceitful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok, how anybody made it through that thanksgiving without cops, firetrucks and ambulances was impressive. Kurt isn't going to survive showing up as the "God Father". dead man walking.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Kind of heartless of me to say but the adoption kind of ruined it for me but the story comes full circle, so I get y the author did what he did and the ending was pretty clever on his part too. That gave me a chuckle 😂 and made up the adoption part.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

5 stars despite the ending. I rarely feel bad for a cheating ex-wife but her hooking up with Kurt was a bit mean.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - when authors quote facts, or figures, or situations with which they have no personal experience USUALLY they conduct a bit of research to brush up on the most up to date data and terminology. However, right in the middle of the first page, you made a rather ridiculus statement about Ford Mustang motors ie: 4 VOLT as opposed to 3 VOLT. This makes no sense whatsoever. All North American manufactured vehicles have 12 VOLT electrical systems since the late 1950's. I am a journeyman automotive mechanic and you need to research your articles, or have someone else research them, to make sure you do not make these kinds of errors in the future. It destroyed the story for me at that point - which is why I am letting you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Throwing Kurt at her was a low blow, yes even my cheating wife suffered enough and I forgave her. Nice story, gave me flashbacks. You wrote of the pain very well. Good job.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story! Such screwed up families. Very well written... and flowed very nicely. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

yhea the kurt thing... she was a cheater and stuff but kurt... that is harsh

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

Fuunnny stab at the end!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

The last few lines would have made this 6 stars if possible!!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was it needed to hurt the woman that had already lost everything?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Amazing story!!! A pure classic!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Having been there, hitting her with Kurt was below the belt. I forgave my wife but pushed my brother through the dining room window for screwing my wife. Life isnt easy but you dont have to make it harder on anyone. You have a great talent, thanks for the entertaining story. Please keep writing

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritabout 3 years ago

I agree with the Anonymous statement below me. What happened between the action's Dennis took towards Sarah were reasonable, but the way the town treated her was awful.

Also, freaking laughable that Brad's parent's thought suing her for slander was a good threat. Sarah's response to that should have been "Do it. Then we'll have a court ordered paternity test to prove who is the father."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sarah was treated horribly and she wasn't wrong. There is a LOT of misogyny in this story. Sorry if you don't like guys but she had a short affair and was treated like plague by everyone. This was clearly written by a bitter man. Deal with obvious FACT.

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86over 3 years ago
Shush anon you know nothing

This was amazing 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
UGH!!!!

I've read quite a few of your stories and like most of them. But this one is really over the edge of ridiculously extreme!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Darn it. And threw in another tko at end

And the pain keeps rolling over her

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

Holy Hanna. More damn twists than a politician's mind. What a damn fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

One of My Favorites .. Stang is My Favorite Author Here .

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Nice twist

Really found the Kurt thing at the end hilarious.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 4 years ago
GREAT STORY

Loved the story and the different characters. The small town environment, the secrets, the losses, the hopes, the happiness. I loved the end too. It's a way to end the story in a light tone. The fact Sarah's Kurt is a good-looking gentleman sounds like dear old closeted Kurt. Of course there could be other Kurts in Lansing, than Jaime's Kurt. I hope so for her sake...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

But you could have left the Kurt part at the end off. Yes, she screwed up but she seems to have turned a corner where the ones she hurt have started their forgiveness. To fuck her over again with Kurt is just plain cruel.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Epic

One hell of a good story. Great characters, all go together perfectly. I really enjoyed it.

woodwardwoodwardover 4 years ago

HaHaHa, loved the little twist at the end. Another classic!

LovesNipplesLovesNipplesover 4 years ago
Love it.

I absolutely love this story. The characters are wonderfully developed and believable, with very different personalities that both fit and clash. Sort of like in real life. I think I fell for Jamie, as your physical description of her is my fantasy women, especially with the personality you gave her. (Don't tell my wife, please) :) I wish I could write like this. By the way, I love '62 Caddilacs, my daughter was coneived in the back seat of mine, but my second favorite car is the 66 Mustang, followed by the 66 Vette.

Please keep writing these stories, so I can keep reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Wonder If Good Old Kurt

Is going to have the balls to come visit on the holidays this year? Of course after Jaime's drop kick he might not still have them, but not to worry seems like all of the women in the family turned out to have big one anyway. Didn't see the Father/Kurt thing coming but did see the adoption a mile away. So much happened in Lansing, but what else can you expect from the home of Moo U also know as the Cow College? Well done SS. Signed: BTW

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
It fits!

Perfect ending. As I approached the end, I started getting disappointed that Sarah had worked enough of a role in Dennis’ life to attend holiday celebrations. The big reveal that Sarah was seeing Kurt, and considered him a good prospect, erased my disappointment. Nobody deserves being used and lied to, but Sarah is the same - she wants a ‘Dennis placeholder’, anyone she’s with is being used and lied to... she and Kurt are the same.

TLB1981TLB1981about 5 years ago

Even she doesn't deserve being a shield for Kurt being gay.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 5 years ago
This was GREAT!!

KURT!!! Gotta love the ending. LOL

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
That was fun

The Kurt- father plot made the long story short.

The rest was great too.

TailakaTailakaover 5 years ago
That ending

You S.O.B., I love your stories but I'm not sure I've ever laughed that hard at an ending. Forgiveness of the ex-wife was nice but the Kurt ending was genius!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ha! Kurt!

Karma, ain’t it a bitch? I can’t say whether Sarah deserves to be “taken in” by Kurt or not but hey, if it did happen you can’t say she didn’t have a little of it coming. This is one of my favorite stories by Stangstar, I guess this is my third reading of it. It’s not a unique story, two lost and bitter souls find each other, eventually connect and live happily ever after. Mostly, anyway. But the way the story is written, the way all the pieces come together, all that make it, for me, a great story.

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
Reread

For some strange reason I wanted to reread this. Still a lot of fun.

Needs a final scene where she brings Kurt to a family bbq. LMAO!!!!!

sas6446sas6446almost 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Good story...a lot of pain for everyone! Though she had it coming, Sarah obviously suffered the most! I liked the way the story progressed...right to the last line! That was just plain cruel!

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
funny

Who edits this? There is an unmistakable signature in the early intimate dialog between David and Jaime. Sorry, I mean Dennis.

I'm withholding a number of objections to keep this short... because I'm not

The last line was really sticking it to the bitch. I don't think she deserved Kurt.

This is a story. Just a story. It comes in a foil wrapper, has mold marks, and a company imprint. I'm thinking chocolate here, yum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really good story.

The irony of the possible hook up of Sarah and Kurt, is too much! Loved the story. Also, enjoy the presence of the different models and vintages of Mustangs in all the stories. Keep it up. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Entertaining story

Loved that they could actually get along at the end. Not every divorced couple hates each. And Sarah still got burned to some degree.

The twist involving Kurt and the father was unexpected until page 9. Very entertaining, as was Sarah meeting him at the very end.

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
Life

Just a little fling to reassure a woman that she's still got it.

No one will get hurt because no one will know.....YEA RIGHT...a marriage destroyed yet again...T

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hmmm lawsuit?

Man Jaime could have sued the hell out of her employer for asking if she was a lesbian and the other shit she said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love you Stangstar

The restaurant they went to, the verry nice one, "The chateau blanc" .... means "white castle" which is a fast food chain in the US. Small things like that really gives a comedic depth to your stories!

Ps. There is no such thing as too much punishment for an unfaithful person

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too much revenge

Seems hard to find the story with just the right amount of revenge. Lot of stories underwhelm and this one went way too far. She paid her dues. It was too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
KARMA WHAT A BITCH!

You feel sorry for Sarah sure she cheated but that seems the normthese days?

PLEEEEEEEEEZE GIVE her a chance for happiness!

What makes this story great MUSTANGS AND REDHAIRED BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

Love you all! GREG.

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
of all the authors

On this site, you are by far the most imaginative. A little ''out there'' at times and I chuckled at the Kurt ending though I can see why some readers were chagrined.

For my part, your heroes and heroines always demonstrate a true and abiding understanding of true love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I LIKED THE STORY UNTIL KURT YOU ASSHOLE

She Paid her dues. While I never sympathise with cheaters, you did make sure she had a terrible life until then . Did you have to add kurt in the end.??????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Started off well

Interesting subject matter and well written. However, for me, the story was let down by too many coincidences, it got silly and totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Saint Dennis?

Dennis was portrayed as just a little too nice! I grew up in a village of about 500 people and even in that small place nobody would kick up a stink like you wrote about Saint Dennis and his cheating wife. C'mon....you've read Peyton Place once too often. The story was well written though. It is nice not to have a lot of simple spelling errors ruining the story. But the characters were all just "A Little Over The Top for my taste!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Aw, man!

Yeah, she was a stupid, selfish bitch, but she paid for it and learned from it. Did you have to add Kurt on top of it? Isn't it enough to lose home, family, friends, and reputation knowing it was all her own fault? She's miserable and lonely, did you really need to add Kurt? She gets no chance at redemption? Ever?

RhomanovRhomanovabout 7 years ago
*****

Needs a followup where Kury visits Dennis and family.... 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

FANTASTIC STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW SOME EXTENDED FAMILY HUH?

This is FAN - BLOODY-TASTIC! This is another great story! The ending is unique! Makes you want to warn Sarah about Kurt. I believe that she had suffered enough? Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Didn't See That Coming

A real twist at the end, Kurt, that is, showing up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What a twist. Love it.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 8 years ago
Kjohns, seriously..

This is pure genius, she is getting with Kurt out of all the people? Seriously? Pure genius for it to go down that road..... She's being not burned but friggin torched when she finds out that not only is he Jamie ex, but a closeted homosexual. Here is the kicker, I have no problems with his being gay or even in the closet, but to go after a woman and not let her in on your secret that they may have to share panties or nail polish... I am sorry, that is a slur on homosexuals. Most that I have met are decent straightforward people. Even when in the closet, they kept it a secret for safety, not to try and fool everyone. None of the ones I consider friends go after women to keep up the charade. Maybe a date or something but, never so far as marriage.

Frigin genius!

IndyOnIndyOnover 8 years ago
All I can say is.......

You have done it again......Well Done! 5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kurt

@ Anon If you look at Loving Wives you will meet stories where the cuckold husbands lick the cocks of the bulls. Are these husbands HETEROSEXUALS?

Kurt would like this too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL

Frontlinecaster is so one-ideaed monomaniast that he injured Duna without any Duna's comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*'s easy

the comment gotta try is before marriage is PURE bullshit, hooking up with a gay is very rare especially today with fucking gay pride. too funny twist at the end! the sorry slut deserves kurt the wimp

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Another great story!

Obviously some people don't appreciate the fact that a story can share common elements with another story and yet be a totally different story. The ending to this one was just exquisite irony by the way. I never get tired of reading about how some divorced men, or women, get their lives back after a divorce from a cheating bitch, or bastard as the case may be. Real life may make this a rare thing but then that is more the fault of a broken justice system than anything else. Stories like this give those suffering from the pain of dealing with a cheating spouse hope so what can it hurt?

The story got five stars and favorited because it deserves it. In the end everyone but the bastard and his parents are happy, and the fact that the cheating slut might get a bit of karmic justice by way of becoming a screen for a gay man unwilling to come out is, while not your typical BTB ending, certainly a fitting one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice twist

At the end

HmunsterHmunsterover 8 years ago
SSDD

Others have said this, but it bears repeating (kind of like a Stang story!), I miss the old Stang. I keep checking every new story in the hope that THIS one won't be a simple copy and paste job.

Let's see:

1) Saint of a husband, good looking and well mannered? Check.

2) Mustangs? Check.

3) Overweight 40-ish wife who loves loves loves her husband, can't live without him, but has meaningless sex with [insert number / gender of partners here]? Check.

4) Betrayed husband immediately finds new love from saintly, and drop dead gorgeous woman? Check.

5) Husband and new wife live happily ever after while ex-wife's life falls to pieces? Check.

6) Unnecessarily drawn out with lots of meaningless exposition? Check.

Stang - you are really talented. Your recent spat of stories took a great deal of time to write, I am sure, but that's not the same thing as effort. Try something different. We may hate it. Who cares? Branch out. Explore. Who knows? You just might find out something surprising.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

So are you literally just copy/pasting your gibberish now Duna? Because that doesn't actually make it make any sense.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

You can always tell the homophobes y how often they feel the need to repeat that they have no problem with gay people before going off on a rant about how disgusting gay sex is or how horrifying witnessing it is. Kind of like an author whose only story about a lesbian protagonist ends with her needing to be "cured" by finding the right man and realizing she was never gay or bi after all.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Enjoyed x 2

First, there are the expected Mustang references (4 volt?, did you mean 4 bolt main?) running, engineering, etc. All are expected in stang's stories and all fit like a comfortable slipper.

Second, there are the twists like the other woman being a bitch at first and the gay/bi father and husband. Nice unexpected parts. Very good stuff.

I thought it was a very good story.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Okay, honest question.

Can anyone actually parse what duna is saying? I'm not crazy, it's just gibberish, right? Like someone stringing together words but not knowing what they mean.

Stick to writing your milking fetish stories and stop trying to have arguments with people who literally can't understand what you're blabbing on about.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 8 years ago
Stang This is another top 15 story ever

Once again a wife who had it all, became unhappy in life, and "THOUGHT" she would not get cought ! Loved the preggy idea and the "NOT YOURS BUT HIS" then lover boy shows his real colors and everybody but the two cheaters live happy ever after. Thanks for the read and please continue to write.

lonesomeone2014lonesomeone2014over 8 years ago

I found this too confusing to follow. You have jumped around without proper character development leaving me confused about who was who. After three pages, I just gave up.

Lex1Lex1over 8 years ago
Have to agree with anon

I think Stangstar has potential to be a good writer. Unfortunately, he is too concerned with appeasing the mass majority to actually write something of substance. He found a plotline that will get him the highest votes, and he follows it ad nauseam. Stupid women, at length discriptions of fast cars, near Messiah like men whose perfection rivals Jesus or the Buddha. The first few times you read his stories they are entertaining. But when you realize that out of 10 stories, 8 of them will be EXACTLY the same, it gets pretty mundane. If you don't have a need to rewrite your own personal history of getting fucked over by living vicariously through one of his male protagonists, you will find that you can't suspend enough belief to enjoy his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ten pages?

This is just sloppy writing. This is a three page story that is so full of bloat that it could float a battleship. Get an editor that can use a red pen. This is just embarrassing.

This is the first time I read one of your stories. Checked out two more. From now on I'll just read the first page, fill in the usual suspects, throw in some Mustang crap, imagine the stupidest woman on earth, skip to the last page and see if there's a twist.

Maybe by the time Ford gets a new idea about Mustangs, you'll get a new idea for a story. Got to distrust anyone that is a self-proclaimed "star."

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous