Talk to the Pussy

Story Info
Reporter discovers the truth about the lesbian First Lady.
1.9k words
4.45
12.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Bartlett?" The young woman held the door wide open. She was wearing the formal dark suit of Deborah's personal servants and her curly brunette hair was pulled up straight into a bun.

Ruth sighed and gathered her things, holding a tablet in one hand and a bag in the other. She had been waiting in one of the large, luscious empire armchairs in front of the office. Having gotten an interview with the first lady came as a surprise to her, but she figured she would seize the opportunity while she could.

Giving the young pale woman a snarling sideways glance, she stepped into the office. It was light, and spacious, neatly decorated and of course luxuriously furnished. Deborah was sitting by a side table a little away from her desk, all style and grace as usual in her dark knee-long skirt and perfectly tailored peach-coloured blouse.

She smiled. "Ruth," she said, "please have a seat. Sorry to keep you waiting."

Ruth shrugged and sat down in a chair opposite from her. "Ah, you and your husband keep the entire country waiting," she remarked, unpacking her keyboard setting everything up on the table. "Waiting for a new president, that is..."

Deborah sighed. Things were going the way she had planned them, but it was still a nuisance having to hear those remarks. "Well," she said, smiling once more. "I thought, for the occasion, I would invite a friend over who would also like to speak with you." She nodded to the young woman who kept watch by the entrance.

To Bartlett's surprise, the door swung open once more to let in Katherine Osborne. She raised her eyebrows as she watched the president hopeful walk up to them, dressed in a light-blue business skirt and jacket, and a playful frilled orange blouse underneath, and take a seat next to Dewall. This was indeed something she didn't expect, but in her mind she already figured it was all the better, getting to talk with both top democratic women at the same time.

"Alright, shall we start?" Ruth asked, looking around. Her tablet was set up and recording and she was ready to type.

Deborah and Katherine looked at each other, then smiled. "Okay," Dewall said. "Let's get started!"

Without knowing what was happening to her, Ruth suddenly felt herself getting grabbed from behind. Her arms were pulled rough behind her back while someone forced a ball gag into her mouth, keeping her from screaming. When she turned her head, she saw the guard, fixing her hands behind her back with a wide strap.

What was happening? Was she getting abducted? Disappeared? Charged with some trumped-up accusation and silenced forever? A thousand different possibilities shot through Bartlett's mind, fuelled by her deep-seated mistrust of the government in general, and Liberals in particular. This, she was sure, this was finally it, the thing she's feared and warned of all along, the deep, dark truth of what was going on in this country.

If she was to go out, she decided, she'd go out with her head held high. And so she looked defiantly up when the two women across from her got up and came closer. "Well," Deborah said triumphantly, "isn't this a nice surprise we have prepared for you?"

Katherine giggled. "Ah, but you haven't seen anything yet," she said smugly. And with a wink to Bartlett, Dewall began to run her hand slowly across Osborne's chest, before she slid down into a crouch next to her, cheekily pushing up Katherine's skirt inch by inch, right in front of Ruth's eyes. The reporter had expected anything and everything, but certainly not the bright pink dildo that appeared from underneath Osborne's skirt, attached by a strap-on around the former first lady's waist.

With pleasure, Deborah grabbed the pink shaft and took it into her mouth, her light bronze lipstick and dark skin forming a beautiful contrast to the bright colour of the dildo, something even Ruth had to admit. With a bewildered fascination, the journalist watched the first lady take the plastic cock so deep into her mouth that she gagged.

After a few deep strokes, Deborah released the strap-on again, now slick with saliva. She got back up, and kissed Katherine softly, the two women holding each other tight and caressing one another's breasts, still neatly and formally dressed, but lost in an intimate moment of lust. Then, the older woman herself began to gingerly get down on her knees, caressing Deborah's skirt before lifting it ever so slightly up her long, brown legs.

Ruth watched and wondered what the two women were trying to achieve with the show they were putting on for her, feeling that it was far from over, when she caught glimpse of another cock, this one underneath Deborah's skirt. It was smooth and brown, like the first lady's skin colour and Bartlett thought it looked a little small for a strapon dildo, when Osborne suddenly and carefully took it between her fingers and wrapped her lips around it.

Dewall began to moan, breathing harder and harder, while the dick went in and out of Osborne's throat, and the more it became visible, the more it became obvious that this was not a strap-on dildo at all; this was Deborah's own, a smooth, shaved, all natural girl dick.

Ruth's thoughts were sent into overdrive. The first lady a transvestite, the former first lady giving her a blowjob, both of them obviously getting ready to include her in their perverted game while she was bound and gagged and helpless... Bartlett tried hard to tell herself how disgusting it all was, but at the same time felt herself get very warm between her legs, the sight and prospect of those cocks making her mouth and pussy water.

As if she could read her mind, the guard grabbed her and pulled her harshly out of her chair, bending her across the table as she opened her pants, pulling them down hard. In front of Ruth's eyes, Katherine Osborne bobbed her head back and forth, taking in the whole length of Dewall's now fully erect and hard cock.

Finally, the two women separated again, and Osborne turned to Bartlett. "Well, what do you say?" she asked, "pussy or ass?"

Deborah smiled her sweetest smile, striding ladylike around the journalist. "I don't think she deserves it in the cunt," she replied, grazing Bartlett's small, white buttocks with her fingernails.

"What do you say, sweetie?" Katherine asked again, looking deep into Ruth's eyes, the pink strapon hovering right in front of her face. "Do you deserve it in the pussy?"

Ruth groaned, her incomprehensible grunts muffled by the gag. Behind her, Deborah pressed the wet and slick head of her cock already against the skinny white woman's light brown asshole, moaning softly as she felt it spread and slide in.

"Oh, that's right," Katherine said, acting surprised, "you can't speak! Here, let me help you." She unfastened the straps of the gag, and let Ruth spit it out, drooling some saliva down on the table.

"Uuuooohhh, fffuckkkkk," was all Bartlett could say for a moment, as the first lady's cock pushed mercilessly up into her tight, unfucked ass. Ruth never considered herself to be a very sexual person and didn't bother experimenting with it too much, so getting her ass reamed and enjoying it was a completely unexpected experience to her.

"Yesss, my ass," she gasped finally. "Fuck me there!"

Osborne grinned back at Dewall, chuckling. "Looks like she enjoys it a little too much," she remarked, slapping the pink dildo against Ruth's cheeks.

"You stupid fucking cunts," Bartlett hissed, insulted by the smugness of the two and embarrassed at her own unexpected arousal. "You won't get away with this! This is... nnnnnnnggghhhh... a violation of my..."

"Oh shut her up," Deborah sighed, feeling her erection waning at the sound of Ruth's voice alone. She grabbed her pale butt and began to push hard in and out, making her feel every inch of her sweet, hard lady cock, while Katherine forced the dildo harshly into Bartlett's mouth, interrupting the tirade as she choked on it.

Together, they fucked the skinny blonde journalist on both ends, faster and harder, until Ruth's grunts of protest gave way to moans of pleasure as the conservative woman discovered her love for tranny cock, assfucking and forced sex all at once. And when Katherine finally released her mouth again, Bartlett had given in to unbridled lust, enjoying every thrust of the cock up her ass, every inch of the dildo in her mouth, every tingle in her pussy, every nasty, dirty thought that came running through her head.

Dewall pulled her back up, the cock still inside her, sitting down into the soft, deep leather chair with Bartlett on her lap, letting her ride the firm, hard tranny cock in her ass while she spread her legs wide towards Osborne. For the first time, her pussy was on display, wide open and uncovered, and Katherine eyed her with a slight surprise, not expecting the thick, blonde bush of pubic hair that covered Ruth's pelvis.

Moving closer towards the two, Osborne knelt down and aimed right into that bushy muff with the strap-on, pushing it hard and deep into Bartlett's cunt with one quick thrust. Getting both of her holes fucked sent Ruth into overdrive, she began to moan and scream, grabbing Katherine and pulling her even tighter, begging for them to fuck her harder and harder.

Katherine smiled triumphantly and pulled her blouse open, her heavy, saggy breasts dangling freely in front of Ruth's face as she pushed the blonde woman's head down between them. Bartlett instinctively began to suck on the big, round tits, munching and nibbling on the nipples as she felt only bliss and prodding between her legs. Her whole crotch seemed to melt and turn to water, dripping and running down her thighs, giving her sensations that she never had before. Was that an orgasm? From her ass? How could it be so intense?

Lost in the moment, her body went limp and she sunk back, shuddering and groaning, not noticing how Deborah's cock slid out of her ass, how Katherine pulled out the strap-on and bent down between her legs, licking and sucking at Ruth's runny cunt and then sucking Deborah's cock deep, the taste of Bartlett's ass all over it.

It jerked, throbbed, and finally Dewall shot a sweet, hot load deep down Osborne's throat, filling her mouth with creamy, sticky cum.

Katherine closed her eyes, enjoying the taste, the feeling, savouring it just a little longer before she swallowed. She pulled herself up to Dewall, kissing her, letting her taste her own cum on her lips. Bartlett watched them through a haze of post-orgasmic bliss, when she felt herself suddenly yanked from the scene and thrown out of the office, not even able to put her pants back on.

"What the hell?" she protested enraged, watching Deborah dive down between Katherine's legs as she spread them on the table. "I'll report on all this!"

"Sure," Osborne replied, "Dewall and Osborne both fucked you in the White House. That'll make you sound like you're crazy." Katherine giggled. "I mean, MORE crazy than usual, even!"

On the long, pantsless walk home, struggling with embarrassment and shame, Ruth Bartlett couldn't help but agree with them. None of it was something she could ever tell.