Talking Past Each Other Ch. 06

Story Info
Son continues with Mom, a niece makes her way back.
7.5k words
4.55
9.1k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*One more of these before the end.

My editor, who i am very grateful to for help on this story, wants you to know that you are lovable, loving and loved.*

...

James woke up to the feeling of his mother getting into the bed with him. He didn't even open his eyes, he just reached his arms out and put them around her as she got under the covers. He smushed his face into her chest and she kissed the top of his head. He began kissing and licking her breasts while his hands moved over her smooth and toned back.

"Hmmm, Mom, good morning," he spoke sleepily into her skin, following it with kisses.

"Good morning sweetheart," she said. Leaning on one elbow she reached one and down and ran it over his leg, pulling it up, letting him know that he should get on top of her.

James rolled onto his side, "Is Dad gone?"

"He left 20 minutes ago."

With a quick vigorous movement, James rolled his mother onto her back and slid between her legs. She made a surprise oohing sound; she loved his energy. He placed the tip of his hard cock against her slit

Leaning down to her ear, he said, "He didn't take care of you this morning, so you came for some... affection."

"I came to make sure that my son's needs were met," she said as she ran her nails gently across his back and down to his ass. "I know a young man like you needs to get some energy out."

"So, we're just helping each other out?" He said as he started to work the tip of his cock into her warm, wet vagina.

"Mm mm," she said as the cock slipped down to its hilt, "that's what family is for."

James kept the motion slow and gentle, but when he felt himself being pushed forward by the pressure of her muscles, he began thrusting harder. There was a loud slapping noise every time they came together.

She moaned loudly as her body arched, pushing her breast against his face so he could suckle them. The sounds of their bodies, the smell of sex filled the air. James knew that his father would not come home early today, and they could take their time.

....

Julia obeyed her mother and didn't contact her aunt and uncle. Her life suddenly just became a whole lot more ordinary, with less adventure, less colour.

She would go to cafes, meet up with her friends, do all the things that she had been doing before. Suddenly though, there is no more magic in life. There have been things that she was interested in for sure, but she had found something that she was genuinely passionate about and having that taken away from her made her feel like the world is less bright.

She had barely spoken with her mother since. And they hadn't really moved past the incident. Their relationship became cold and distant. Julia was spending more time outside of the house, but you didn't have that much to do.

The second weekend after she had gotten into the argument with her mother, it was unbelievably hot. She had gone to a cafe to get out of the weather and sat down to read a book by herself.

She had taken the time to make herself look cute, and she wasn't surprised when a guy about her age made eye contact with her and said hello. She blinked twice, a little surprised at how forward he was being, but he was kind of interesting, she thought, and so she said hello back to him, and put down her book.

He was suddenly bashful, "I, uh," he stammered and looked backwards behind him. Julia noticed that he was looking at two friends of his, and they were watching him with goofy smiles. He looked back at her and she met his eyes.

"I wanted to see if you would let me see your tits." The boy said. His two friends burst out laughing.

Julia was stunned. The boys still looked at her expecting some kind of answer. She looked beside her, the couples to her right and to her left weren't paying any attention.

"Fuck this day", she said to herself, she closed the book. And stood up to walk between the tables. She had to walk past him, and the boy backed up. "Well?" He said as she brushed past him.

As she walked away, she thought of all the things that she should have said and done. She felt unsafe, and sad, and suddenly she just wanted to go home. But home felt uncomfortable for her. The whole incident just made her madder at her mother.

She got into her car, the seat was blistering hot, and the air felt like the inside of an oven. With no idea where she should go, she began to drive.

She zoned out for what seemed like miles and when she came to, she found herself at her aunt and uncle's front door. She opened her car door and stepped out unsure of what she was doing there.

She looked at the house with its row of hedges, its simple driveway and all the standard architecture that made it look like every other house. To her though it was where she wanted to be most. She saw that her uncle's car was gone but she could see that the front door was open, with the screen door closed. She stepped out of her car to check and see if Madeline was home.

She walked up the concrete steps, stepping lightly because she didn't know that they would want her there. When she got to the top, she looked through the front door. The door looked down a long hallway which had her cousin's room as well as her aunt and uncle's at the end. She hesitated to knock on the door when she heard two voices from her cousin's room. She recognized both her cousin James and aunt Maddie speaking through the open window. The sound was coming from her cousin's room.

"No, I don't mind, it's not my favourite thing, but I've never met a man who didn't enjoy it." She heard Madeline's voice. Along with the telltale slurping and licking sounds.

"You're not grossed out by it?" She heard her cousin's voice. A thrill ran through her; this was something that she wasn't supposed to see or hear. As much as she was breaking taboos with her aunt and uncle, this was so much more extreme. She leaned over the railing to look inside. She knew that the light was bright enough outside that her two family members inside would see her if they looked up. But she couldn't not see this. She peeked through the window.

"I'm glad to do it if it makes you happy," Madeline said. Julia leaned through and looked through the corner of the window. Inside the room, she could see the two of them nude on her cousin's bed, with James on his back, and his mother Madeline curled around one of his legs, facing away from the window with their head bobbing up and down. Her naked body, from her neck downt to her ankles, was covered in sweat, which could have been from sex or the heat. Julia remembered the feeling of kissing beads of sweat off her aunt's body. She wished that she was lying next to them.

James reached down, tenderly stroking her hair and her shoulders. "It makes me very happy." He curled his fingers into her dark hair, gently scratching at her scalp. "Is it polite to tell your mom how good she is at sucking cock?"

Madeline laughed while pulling her mouth from him, "I don't think many mothers would think so, but I appreciate the compliment." She kept stroking him as she laid her head on his stomach. "Giving you head for me is an act of love, I just want you to be happy."

"Oh, yeah? You aren't trying to get me hard enough to fuck you again?" James smiled as he played with her hair.

"Maybe. Do you think you could have sex with me again?" Madeline purred; she lovingly slid the cock back into her mouth.

"If that's what makes you happy, Mom. Maybe suck my cock just a little bit more." Julia heard James say through the window.

She was so filled with desire, jealousy and anxiety. She leaned back away from the window and thought about what to do next. Soundlessly, she moved back down the stairs, only pausing at the hedges to hear a few more seconds of grunting as her aunt and cousin moved into the next phase of their morning. She thought about going back up to watch them, but she knew that it would just frustrate her.

She got back in her car and told her GPS to set a route to her uncle's office.

...

Wendy woke up from a disturbing dream, she felt like she was lying naked inside of a loaf of bread and disembodied hands were all over her. As she tried to push them away, they simply took her hands and made her touch herself. She opened her eyes to find herself alone, her hands still gripping her body.

Her room was sweltering hot, and she was covered in sweat, the blackout blinds that she had in her room kept out most of the light, but the heat was stifling. She looked at the time: almost noon. She had a sudden thought; I need to check on Julia. They hadn't been speaking since their argument. While Wendy felt it was her right to intervene and stop her daughter from fucking Maddie and Jake, she hadn't told her daughter the full truth.

She would try today to patch things up. Maybe they could take a day trip to the beach, maybe some shopping. Maybe she would suggest that they do family therapy if it would help them work through these issues. Though Wendy couldn't imagine how hard it would be to find a specialist for this, but she had to try.

She threw on an old t-shirt and some shorts and went to the kitchen to drink some water. As she looked into the sink, she saw some signs that her daughter had already been up, a rinsed plate and a knife with some peanut butter. "Julia?" She called out into the house. She drank her glass of water quickly and filled the cup again, wandering through the house. Julia wasn't there. She looked outside and Julia's car was gone.

Wendy had the sickening thought that Julia had gone back to her aunt and uncle's house. She quickly went to her laptop to find her. Wendy had installed a new tracker app on her daughter's phone, and she used it now and again to monitor her to make sure she wasn't going back.

It took a few minutes, but sure enough when she opened the program (after mistyping her password twice because she couldn't make her fingers do what she told them to do), she saw the little blue dot outside the house with the hedges where Wendy's sister lived. Wendy didn't even take her wallet, she just grabbed her keys, and went straight to the car.

If she had stayed another minute, she would have seen the blue dot start to drive away. With only her daughter's last known location she sped through the hot summer streets.

...

Security at the offices of Stanfield and Aziz was light on a Sunday afternoon.

Julia had arrived in the tall stone building where her uncle worked. She'd never been there before and so when she tried to enter the elevators, she was surprised when a voice from behind a desk stopped her.

"Sorry miss, you have to show your ID before you come in,'' a heavy, moustached security guard said in a bored voice. Julia was immediately taken by the idea that she was doing something wrong, should she have called her uncle first?

At the security desk, she straightened her hair out and put on a smile and began to dig through her purse.

"Do you have an appointment?'' the security guard asked in a bored tone.

"No, I... I'm coming to see my uncle, he works here... Jacob Smith?" She realised at that moment that he may not be working today. She was suddenly hit by self-doubt. What if he didn't want her to come here? she'd been so sure just a moment ago. But now. She asked herself if this is the right thing to do.

The security guard was already on the phone, "Hi, Mr. Smith? Another niece of yours is down at the security desk. Shall I let her up, or would you like to come down and get her?" Another niece? Julia was pretty sure that she was the only one.

"Got it," the security guard said to the phone. He looked up at Julia, "Okay, you're good to go, Miss, I'll just need your ID." Julia handed over her driver's licence, in return, the security guard gave her a plastic badge. "14th floor. Just remember not to take that with you when you go."

Julia walked away a bit in a daze, another niece, she thought to herself. When she got on to the elevator though, her apprehensions came back. What if he was angry with her for coming to his office? He might not want to see her after what her mother had said. She watched the numbers tick up to the 14th floor.

As the door opened, there was a woman about her age, with dyed black hair and visible tattoos coming up from her shirt to her neck. She had torn jeans and a loose shirt with what looked like a bikini top underneath, they made brief eye contact, and said an awkward hello before exchanging positions. Julia didn't look back as the elevator door closed behind her.

The floor was completely empty and while there was natural light flooding through the various cubicles and glass offices, she could see there was only one occupied. That must be her uncle's office. She walked softly and listened quietly to make sure that there was no one else around, but she could only hear the sound from Jacob's office. A low hum of music.

Through the frosted glass wall, he watched his silhouette come to the door, he looked her in the eye and smiled. "Julia,"

Her anxiety disappeared like a cobweb lit on fire, and all she could think was how much she wanted to give this man a hug. He stood by the door as she walked towards him.

He was stiff as her arms wrapped around him, not knowing quite what to do. As she buried her face in his chest though, he relaxed and put his arms around her, with one arm pulling her close and the other stroking her back through the thin fabric of her light summer shirt. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head. Her hair smelled like summer, he thought.

They embraced, but neither of them knew if they should kiss, so they just held each other's arms for a moment looking at each other.

Jacob broke the silence, "Julia, what are you doing here?"

Julia let his arms go and walked away from him deeper into his office as she looked around. Her eyes resting on some kind of achievement awards on a shelf, "I've been having a pretty bad day and I wanted to see you." She looked out the window of his office onto the street. Everyone was boiling out there, and she suddenly felt the cool air conditioning. It made sense why he was in the office.

"I've wanted to see you too," Jacob stared at her, "but you know why you shouldn't be here." She looked lovely, with light summer clothes clinging to her body, in front of the large office window.

"I'm an adult, I can make my own decisions, and I want to come back to see you and Aunt Maddie. I want to continue my... education." Julia attempted a seductive smile.

Jacob smiled back, "You know I want that too, but there's more than that. Madeline wants to patch up her relationship with your mom." He paused, "Have you spoken to Maddie about this?"

Memories of the aunt and her cousin in bed together flooded back into her mind. "No, I came straight here." She lied.

"Maybe we could talk it over with Maddie first and we can see what she says. Family is important though, and I'm not sure she's going to want to change her mind. We could head over there right now, but we'll need to figure out a way of getting James out of the house."

Julia thought it best to give the mother and son some time. She didn't know what was going on in the relationship between Madeline and James but assumed it would derail her goal. To buy some time, she walked up to her uncle and pressed her hand against his chest. "We don't have to leave just yet,"

Jacob cocked his head to the slide slightly but didn't make a move. "I'm not sure that's a good idea before we settle everything with Maddie and your mom."

"It's ok," Julia said, staring at his chest and rubbing her hand over it slowly, "I'm just not quite ready to go back in the heat " she ran the tips of her fingers over his stomach.

"Are you sure?" Jacob asked. His cock was stirring, and he wondered what was going on.

"Yes, I just needed to feel close to you again." Julia traced her fingers over his shirt and began to undo his buttons. Jacob didn't try to stop her.

Jacob wasn't thinking about anything except the feeling of her small hands touching his skin. He was amazed at how much he wanted her. His niece was a beautiful young woman, and he was so glad that she'd come back. There had been so much stress and heartache about her leaving.

And now she had come back to him.

She undid the buttons of his shirt and began to work the buckle of his belt. The zipper on his pants slid down and she dropped to her knees and pulled his pants off.

She looked up at him as his cock came free for her. "Wait," he said and put his hands over hers.

Julia obeyed, she felt his cock growing harder and thicker as it grew bigger and longer. She looked up at him with lust in her eyes.

"You don't need to suck my cock," he said to her, he looked worried.

"If you're worried about my mom..." She spoke. He stopped her.

"It's not that," he laughed, she was still kneeling in front of him, his cock stiff and towering above her gorgeous face. "It's that... Did you see that girl who got on the elevator as you were coming in?"

"Oh yeah, what about her?" She asked. "I saw her get on to the elevator and then off. I didn't really pay attention to her."

"She was in here... With me." Jacob said, sheepishly, "and you may not want to put my cock in your mouth."

Another Niece, that's what the security guard had meant. She was a little angry for half a second, but the jealousy faded. Uncle Jacob didn't owe her anything. Jealousy would not get her what she wanted.

Julia looked at her uncle's stiff rod and remembered what her aunt had said about sucking dick after sex. She looked back up at him. "Was she clean?"

Jacob's face lit up like a drunk at Christmas. "She was a Mormon virgin, who had just moved from Utah."

"I'm happy to do it if it would make you happy," she said, echoing her aunt's words. She put her face against his cock, smelling the other woman's scent. She gingerly slid her tongue along his shaft.

"You don't mind?" Jacob asked.

"What's the problem?" She said, picking up the pace of her tongue. She tasted the tang of pussy juice.

"I don't know, it's just..." He began, but she cut him off.

"You and Aunt Maddie have been getting me to suck you off after fucking me and her. Why should it matter now?" She enveloped his cock with her mouth.

Jacob closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his niece's warm mouth sliding up and down his shaft. He reached forward to hold Julia's head, but she pushed his hands away.

"This is my turn to do it," she said and began to bob her head up and down his cock.

"Do you want me to fuck you," he asked her. She shook her head.

Julia sucked his cock with renewed vigour. She looked up at him with her lips wrapped tightly around his cock.

She gave him a look of "Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"I want you to swallow it." Jacob could only nod as she sucked him harder and faster until he put his hands back on her head. This time she didn't stop him.

He fucked her mouth, and continued to thrust his hips forward, pushing his cock in and out of her mouth as his balls tightened and his cum shot down her throat.

After he finished cumming, Jacob pulled out of her mouth, and Julia took a deep breath.

Jacob sat back on his desk and Julia rose to her feet, wiping her mouth.

"You're amazing." Jacob replied, picking up his pants and putting them back on. "But now we have to talk about your mom and your aunt."

Julia opened her mouth to speak, but just then the phone rang. They both looked at it.

"This is probably about you," Jacob said sullenly, "that amazing blowjob probably just cost me a serious argument."

He was wrong, it wasn't about Julia.

...

Wendy had come to the house and looked through the window, as Julia had, to see her sister and nephew reaching the end of their session. Madeline had her arms up on the headboard with her back arched and her rear pointed towards her son who was pounding away at her. Wendy saw them from the side and, unlike her daughter who was more discreet, she started banging on the window.