Talking Past Each Other Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The incestuous couple were startled, and the jumped off of each other looking out the window. "What the fuck are you two doing?" The two of them, on their knees naked, covered in sweat, had just been caught.

...

Jacob picked up the phone at his office, it was his son James, who was calling him in a panic. "Dad, is Julia there with you? Did she tell you yet?"

"Tell me what?"

Jacob could hear his wife and her sister yelling at each other in the background. James sighed, knowing he had misspoken, "Just come home, we'll sort everything out when you get here."

...

When Jacob and Julia arrived back at the house, they saw that Julia's mother's car was in the drive. They both held their breath. He held his niece's hand. "Whatever happens, we'll do this together," he told her.

They got out of the car and walked towards the door.

When they got in everything seemed calmer, Madeline and Wendy had cleary been crying. James and Madeline were in their underwear. They all looked worn out.

Wendy looked up at her daughter, "Julia, why did you come back here? You know I didn't want you to come here."

Julia squeezed her uncle's hand and looked at him for support, and then looked back at her mother. "Mom, I found something really special here. Being with Aunt Maddie and Uncle Jake, it brings out something in me. It makes me happy."

"Julia," Wendy said, terrified, "your uncle Jake' is your father."

...

From the first time Madeline brought Jacob home, Wendy knew Madeline could see that her sister wanted him. Madeline recognized it immediately, with Wendy transparently mooning over her new boyfriend at dinner, even as her sceptical mother and her jealous father peppered him with questions. Wendy's questions had this fangirl quality. Madeline couldn't remember whose idea it was to bring her in for a threesome, but she could remember thinking that it probably wouldn't be difficult to convince her younger sister.

It was Madeline and Jacob's first threesome, and for Madeline, by far their worst. Her boyfriend and sister flew towards each other immediately and, for a while she tried to participate but it was clear quickly that she was a third wheel. She simply laid on the bed beside them as they clung to each other. She was too committed to walk out but afterward she told Jacob that he would have to do things differently if they were ever going to do that again.

For Madeline that was the end of it, she was finding out now that it had been far from over.

The entire family was now staring at Wendy. She was angry and scared. "Listen," she said, "Madeline, you probably don't know this, but Jacob and I had an affair. We had an affair almost two decades ago. And in that affair, I got pregnant."

The entire room was silent, there was a mixture of dread and intrigue. Jacob was the first to break the quiet. "You mean to say that Julia is my daughter? You told me that she wasn't, I asked you." He raised his voice and said, "I asked you five times!"

"I lied," she said. "I was trying to save my marriage and I wanted to believe that Julia wasn't your child."

Madeline reached out and put her hand on her sister's arm, "Wendy. I would never have done this if I had known Julia was Jacob's daughter."

"Yes, you would have," said Wendy suddenly angry "You've been having sex with your son."

"You're right of course, but that was my choice, I seduced Julia and convinced Jacob to take her into our bedroom."

Julia chimed in, "what do you mean? I'm an adult and I make my own decisions. I wanted a bit of adventure and I got what I wanted, I wanted to sleep with both of you and..." she waved her arms to show that she was exasperated "now that I found out that Uncle Jake is my dad, I don't regret it. In fact, I'm glad that all of this has come out. It's like so many things I've always wondered about. I finally know now." She had not stopped holding Jacob's hand, and now she held it with both of her hands tightly looking at him, lovingly.

Madeline turned to her, "so you're not mad that you've been having sex with your father?"

"Are you mad that you've been having sex with your son?" Julia replied

"That was my own choice, we both made the decision ourselves," Madeline said softly.

"Well said," Julia replied, "now I'm making this one." She turned to her father, "Uncle Jake, Daddy, would you like to continue having a sexual relationship with your daughter?"

Jake who was listening to all of this had no qualms whatsoever, "I just found out that I have a daughter, and I'm so glad it's you," he reached out and took her in his arms holding her tenderly, and then he kissed her head she hugged him deeply and then put her hands under his shirt and began to rub his muscular back.

They gave each other a quick kiss on the lips and then they hugged again. But this was a hug between two people who had known each other's bodies, and while it started off tender and loving, their fingers began moving, slowly, sensually. Then their lips came back together and it was full of passion. It was like they were kissing again for the first time.

Julia opened her eyes and looked to her side. She now saw her half-brother, her mother and her aunt staring at them both shocked. And surprised.

"Daddy, would you mind if we went and, um, talked in the bedroom?" she asked her father and then without waiting for his reply she led him by the hand out of the living room and down the hall towards the bedroom. Jacob followed her with his eyes and didn't look back at the three stunned individuals on the couch.

Jacob closed the door behind them, and they were both smiling and laughing. It was as if they were new lovers, but they are also a new family. They kissed again and then Julia, knowing what her father wanted, ran her hands over his chest and got down underneath to undo his pants. His cock has been straining against his pants and it leapt at her once freed. She looked at it with new eyes.

"I'm going to worship my daddy's cock" she thought to herself. "I'm going to let him know what a good daughter does."

Jacob watched as his daughter took his cock in her mouth with a focus and an intensity that he'd never seen. She did not look up at him, normally trying to make sexy eye contact, but she focused on the job at hand, her eyes closed like she was savouring a favourite dish. Her mouth was wrapped firmly around the shaft, pleasuring her daddy on her knees.

...

Back in the living room, James, his mother, and his aunt were all speechless. Madeline spoke first, turning to her sister "I have to know. When did you have sex with Jacob? I'm not mad. I'm honestly too confused to be mad but want to know what happened, how and why?"

"My daughter is having sex with her father in the other room and you're asking about an affair that happened 20 years ago? Are you seriously asking the question? The whole thing seems so beyond comprehension," she yelled.

"Mom," James said slowly, "Me and Aunt Wendy have been having sex as well."

"Oh, Jesus Christ!" said Madeline, stupefied.

Wendy stopped, she was shaking and breathing hard, she looked at her sister and her nephew and took a deep breath. "Madeline, can we get some wine?"

...

In the bedroom, Julia was still on her knees

"I felt sometimes when I was with you that I just knew how to please you in a way that Aunt Maddie never could."

He stopped her, "Julia, I want you to know that I love you and I want us to be together, but I still love my wife. I want you to be a part of our relationship."

"Of course, I still have so much to learn from the two of you."

"We all still have so much to learn from each other." He said, guiding her mouth back to his cock.

...

Madeline, Wendy, and James sat at the kitchen table, with glasses of red wine which had been poured to the brim.

"You know," Wendy started, "I had sex with Jacob, didn't have the abortion, and that's my responsibility. But you know what the real problem is?" She pointed back and forth between herself and Madeline "It's our competitiveness, we're always trying to outdo each other."

"You know whose fault that is?" Madeline asked, leading the question with a raised eyebrow.

"Who?" James asked.

"Dad!" they both said in unison.

"Your grandfather was constantly making us complete for everything." Wendy told James as she refilled the wine glasses to the top.

Madeline continued for her, taking a big sip of wine. "He put us both in music classes, but started us at the same time, so that he could see which one of us was more musical..."

Wendy cut her off with a wave of her hand, "James, we were both having sex with him. He would have us compete sexually. Like sex competitions, you know." She took a sip of her wine, "super degrading," she said quietly.

"It wasn't so bad," her sister Madeline disagreed weakly.

"What kind of competitions?" James asked, ignoring his mother.

"Who could make dad cum first? Who could suck cock better," Wendy told him.

"How'd you measure that?" James asked.

"He would have us take turns sucking him off. Sometimes he'd fuck each one of us for a while before switching. So, we were always put into this position where he would rate us against each other." Madeline explained.

James could feel himself getting hard again at the thought of his mom being fucked by a strong presence like his grandfather. James swallowed another gulp of wine. "What else did he have you do?" He asked nervously.

"Well, there was a lot. But mostly he just wanted to see how long we could hold out without cumming." She said matter-of-factly.

"How long could you last?" James asked. His cock throbbed harder against his pants as he waited for her answer.

"Mostly," Madeline cut off this line of questioning, "we were competing for his attention and his affection. Got to play us off against each other, we both wanted to please him so bad."

"The point was, we were competing. We used to be best friends and then we were fighting for the first time in our lives. We were both fucking dad, but we were competing with one another at the same time," Wendy getting louder.

"You know," Madeline said, "we even fucked a few of the same boys at his behest."

"Yeah," Wendy said, "and you know what? It hurt our friendship; we didn't speak for a while after that."

"The thing is," Madeline said to James, "we're overcompensating for the way he treated us, we're always trying to outdo one another."

Wendy waved her glass at her sister, "When I think of all the time I spent trying to please that man..."

James sat back in his chair and took another drink of wine "So this whole incest thing is nothing new, then?"

"I suppose not." Maddie said.

"And you two have had sex with the same man, at the same time before." James said thinking.

"Yes, we've definitely done that," Wendy said casually, sipping her wine and looking over at her sister.

There was a pause in their conversation, they listened to the commotion in the other room. They could hear yells of pleasure from both father and daughter.

James took a deep breath, "I think we should..." he paused looking at both of them. Wendy was pulling at her collar, her face flushed with wine, but also, she admitted to herself that her mind was clouded by all this talk of fucking, by the sounds of incestuous love in the house.

Madeline uncrossed and recrossed her legs uncomfortably, she was well into her second glass of wine. "You think we should..." she let the question trail off. She looked to her son, then to her sister.

The sounds coming from the bedroom filled the room. As their conversation stalled, they listened to the shrill sounds of Julia yelling "oh, daddy! Yes, daddy!" and the grunts and moans of effort that Jacob was making.

James stood up and walked to the other side of the table. The two sisters watched him as he put his hands on their shoulders, looking them both in the eye. He knew that he couldn't show any preferences between the two of them. He leaned down and kissed his aunt on the mouth. She resisted a little at first, but then melted into him, putting her hand on his neck, and giving herself up fully. He eased up and kissed her again quickly.

Then he looked over at his mother, and, leaving his hand on Wendy's shoulder, leaned down and kissed Madeline on the lips as well, she was much more enthusiastic. She stood up to him and wrapped an arm around him.

"Easy," he said, "it's not a competition." She laughed.

Jacob took his aunt by the hand and invited her to stand up beside her sister. "I love the both of you so much, and I don't want you to fight. Would you two come to my room?"

Wendy, who hadn't had sex in two weeks, held his hand and walked in front of him, almost giddy at the thought. She led James, who led Madeline by the hand, down the hall. The three of them entered the room and closed the door. Everything was dark and quiet.

James and Madeline were still in their underwear from earlier in the day and the both of them focused on Wendy.

As James began starting to take off her shirt and her shorts, Madeline whispered into her ear. "Is this ok? I want to share him with you. I don't want to compete with you." Wendy was already so horny from the sounds of sex, from the dirty talk, and from her nephew's attention, that her sister's words sent a thrill through her body. She gave Madeline a small kiss. James began kissing her neck as he helped her take off her shirt.

Madeline dropped to her knees as her son began kissing Wendy's mouth again. She removed his boxer shorts and freed his hard cock as James undid his aunt's bra. With one hand, James pulled the now topless Wendy into a hug while still kissing her deeply, with his other hand he pushed his fingers through his mother's hair, bringing her mouth to his cock. He felt another hand on the back of his, his aunt was now giving her sister directions. She hugged him closer in their passionate kiss, with her thigh pressing against her kneeling sister.

Wendy released his lips and began kissing his neck. James said to both women, "I love you both so much, and I don't want the two of you to fight anymore. I'm going to take care of both of you from now on."

Wendy and James kissed each other passionately again, and then Wendy looked down at Madeline on her knees. "I love watching your mother give blowjobs. She's always so thoughtful." She put her fingers into Madeline's hair, pulled her head back, and slapped her face softly.

"Hey! Be nice!" said Madeleine, then dove back onto her son's cock, much more vigorously.

"She loves it," she hissed into James' ear.

"That's good to know." He stroked his mother's hair and then rested his palm on her cheek. They locked eyes. "Hmm, she's been good so far. Come up here."

He pulled his mother from off of her blowjob duties and lifted her to her feet. He kissed her on the lips,

He motioned for them to join him. James laid down on the bed, bringing the two women with him, and began kissing Madeline. Now it was Wendy's turn to suck his cock. She licked up and down the shaft, moving her tongue along the underside and head until he groaned. She went back down and took the whole thing into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, and moved her free hand between his legs, working his balls, all while mother and son kissed. Madeline's hand worked itself through Wendy's hair. Wendy felt her sister's fingertips on the back of her neck. She took the opportunity to lick the entire length of his cock from base to tip. She took his cock back into her mouth and began sucking it deeply, slurping loudly as she brought him closer to orgasm.

Madeline took her mouth off of his lips long enough to say, "Oh, yeah, suck him, I love the sound of your sucking. You always have men amazing head. I was always jealous, Wendy." James grinned from ear to ear. He loved the feeling of kissing while getting his cock sucked. Wendy's blowjob skills were, as his mother said, exceptional.

His mother felt his hands on her waist, pulling her closer. Wendy lets his cock slip out of her mouth as his body shifted, James sat up. Both women were looking at him expectantly.

"The two of you should kiss," he said.

"James, no," his mother said, "we're here for you, we don't do that,"

"I would like to fuck you both while you're holding each other," he said.

"James, we... aren't... doing that..." Wendy said, but Madeline moved across the bed and kissed her sister quickly. They backed away, then they drew together again. Both women kissed for a moment longer than necessary. When they broke away Wendy was smiling and blushing.

Madeline gently leaned her sister back and got on her hands and knees over top of her, her large breasts hung down and pressed into her sister's chest. James got in behind them and lifted and spread his aunt Wendy's legs. Her cunt was wet and ready, and James put the tip of his hard cock against it. The two sisters looked into each other's eyes, scared, and excited.

"It'll be ok," James said. Wendy nodded and pulled her sister down, their lips met.

He pushed inside and the two sisters gasped in unison. Wendy began to moan as James slowly began to thrust in and out.

Madeline grunted as she felt her son's thrusts.

James was panting, "I want to make the two of you happy," he said. Wendy reached back and grabbed her sister's ass; she began moving her hips up to meet the thrusts slamming into her. Madeline responded, raising her own hips up to meet James', her tongue working its way into her sister's mouth.

"I want to feel you both cum," James said, "you both are so beautiful and sexy. I want to make you scream."

Wendy moved her hands up her sister's side to her tits. She kneaded them as she moaned. Madeline broke her lips away and started kissing her sister's neck.

James was breathing heavily, "I want you to cum while I fuck you," he said, "cum for me, Aunt Wendy."

Wendy arched her back and moaned loudly. "Oh god yes baby, I'm gonna cum." Her voice was shrill.

Madeline felt her sister's body begin to shake and shiver. She held her down and kissed her skin as her son held her legs open. She held her close, whispering in her ear, "I love the feel of your skin. I love the sound of your moans, oh god, I'm glad you're my sister."

James felt his aunt's cunt tighten around him, he grunted loudly.

A few moments later he stopped thrusting, and he felt his aunt's body shake. He gave her a few last thrusts and let her legs down.

"I feel like jelly," Wendy said. Madeline, still on her hands and knees on top of her, laughed.

Without a word, James slid his cock, slick with Wendy's juices, into his mother's waiting pussy. As he did, he leaned over and put a finger to her clit. She had been so worked up that she began to come immediately, his hand working madly on her clit. She gently bit into her sister's shoulder as she began to moan. Her body began to shake.

James was breathing harder, "Fuck mommy," he yelled.

Madeline came hard under her son, and he continued to work his fingers around her clit. James was shaking as he held himself deep inside his mother. His climax was building rapidly. "Do you want me to cum in your pussy or your mouth?"

"Mouth please," both women said.

"Ok," James said. He lifted her up and slid out of her. She stayed bent over his aunt. He climbed beside them on his knees and positioned his cock at their mouths. "Suck me."

Madeline's mouth opened wide, and she began licking the tip of his cock. Wendy's mouth followed, licking his balls. He put his hand on his mother's head.

"You guys are crazy," Wendy said as she began sucking him.

She moaned as he began to move his hips. Madeline could taste her and her sister's cunt, but she didn't mind. She felt the grip of his hand tighten as a night's worth of semen flooded into her mouth. She tried to swallow, but it ran out of her mouth and onto Wendy.