Talking to Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I n-need t-" the jock started.

"Shush and listen."

Zach tried to speak out haplessly, as two hands encroached his neck, and softly started to knead the muscles that he only now noticed were straining.

"Synchronize your breath with the circles I'm making. In...out...in...out...good. Now I'm going to be a little rougher, keep calming down. I want you to imagine my hands casting out a warmth that slowly spreads through your body. With each muscle it reaches, you're going to relax them completely. Your neck...your chest...your shoulders...your upper arms...your lower arms...your hands...your left thumb..."

Through minutes ticking by, slowly the cold clasping fear that had captured his chest fled through smaller and smaller vestiges of Zach's myriads of muscles, easily manipulated by the calming higher-pitched tone of Freckle in his guidance. Until finally, his breathing lowered, and the music that was not dissonant to start with played harmonies once again.

Finally his eye-lids had relaxed enough to open one eye and see the hanging face of Freckle upside down in his vision. Those green half-hooded eyes shined softly and empathetically, enveloped by soft blonde curls pulled towards Zach's body by gravity. The boy had sat the chair down on the other side of the armrest. To create some distance and give him some space, the jock realized.

"I need you to relax your arms completely, Zach."

Softly the alpha squirmed, wanting to comply the command, but knowing what his hands were covering.

"A quarterback wearing a jockstrap, how completely unheard of. Though the neon-blue is a nice touch."

Zach groaned softly with flushed cheeks.

"Take it from the man wearing the least sexy underwear, you have nothing to be ashamed about."

Thanks, the quarterback likely muttered in his head, not quite knowing what he was thanking the other for.

"Gotta show my worth somehow, and this is not my first time. Fucking strawberry and all."

Fucking strawberry.

Zach thought the words, intending to speak them but simply feeling too relaxed to utter words. The hurricane having past, he became undone by the delicate fingers of Mace, dipping around his neck, sometimes a little lower to squeeze his sides or his pecs softly. The movement caused his sight behind closed eyes to occasionally grow even darker, as the young blondes face impeded the only light source in the room with every lower squeeze, hovering above him, before dipping back.

Two songs passed by in silence as the gentle warmth emanating from Mace his hands gradually increased the sheer satisfaction Zach's body felt. Soft shivers started to return, not from coldness or anxiety but delicious nerve endings firing to the pleasure centers of his brain. Surely to relax him, his brain eased him. Drowning even more into the warm blanket of Mace's touch. It felt... good.

As the delicate ivory fingers explored and studied every inch of skin within their reach, the mountain melted further and further away into the couch. And then, unconsciously, Zach's hands finally dropped.

A small neon blue cloth that covered the last few inches of skin on Zach body, last refuge of masculine modesty towards the other man, was uncovered. And the stallion was too far gone, focusing on t he hands on his upper body, to see how his lower body reacted to the delicious ministrations. Zach drifted weightlessly with eyes closed, only getting distracted somewhat later by a familiar sound.

"Are you-ngh-seriously...ah...smoking?"

"That was fucking scary. Need to calm down 's much as you," Mace confessed mischievously between huffs. "What better way?"

In soft hitched baritone-rumbling chuckle Zach slowly opened his eyes. His lungs were completely outmatched by the small boy. Freckle, of all small boys. Although by now fog in his brain was slowly starting to dissipate as well.

"Give me."

"Fuck you."

"N-not like I'm going anywhere... literallynghn forbidden to open the door."

"...fine," Freckle eventually conceded. "But I'm the one dosing."

Instead of Zach needing to lift his arms, he felt Mace's long fingers push against his lips, the filt touching the small valley between them. "Inhale...exhale...inhale...exhale..."

And the fog simmered back, softly draping over intrusive thoughts Zach wanted to smother anyways. Why bother thinking about how exposed he was, the humid air pricking his skin, his stiffed up nipples, his legs softly rubbing against one another, when you can just focus on a delicious peace and quiet under soft jolts of overtaking pleasure? Like when his nipples were softly rolled, flicked and pulled. Or when the inside of his ear was tickled. Or when his lips were softly stroked against by two thumbs as two hands massaged his temples between the full chocks of his raven-black hair. Brain seduced by body to ignore who was the dealer.

"So the next step is kissing."

"Ngh...hah...nhyes..."

"I kiss like a seizure shitting a brick."

Again a soft rumble escaped Zach his lips through a laugh mixed with an unconscious purr.

"So youoooh, at l-least..." he both drawled and moaned, wanting to sit up to register why the small remaining piece of fabric on his waist seemed to be wet and straining, only to be interrupted by Freckle's long fingers softly yet resolutely pushing the joint against his lips whenever he lifted his head.

"Affirmative, Senpai. Don't want to be a literal killer in the sheets because they're choking on your tongue."

As Zach smirked and ever so slightly opened one eye, he could see a crease on Freckle's eyebrow.

"Your lips are chafed," the boy murmured.

The smaller half-naked freckle-spruced blonde chucked the remaining stump of the blunt away and wetted his thumb by not putting it in his mouth, but lapping his tongue across it. Just as Zach started to doubt that efficiency, Freckle brought it down to rub over the quarterback's lips. Soft alarm bells started to ring somewhere in the back of the weed-conked stallion's mind, unable to be voiced due to the possibility of the slicked thumbs dipping into his opened mouth. But when the spit was starting to emanate a sexy peaceful warmth to it, Zach stopped really wanting it to stop. Even when the slicked thumbs travelled to other places of his open and exposed body.

I b-bet he's nghp-practicing.

He's luhnghcky I'm so ooohpen and f-fuck toleranghnt.

Zach's toes stretched and curled to the pleasurable kneads and rubs his body were administered with through renewed purchase. When his lips formed a perfect 'o' as his left nipple was a little too viciously pulled, a right thumb dipped into his mouth anyways. The first time Zach did not even register it until til after the fact. The succeeding times he could taste the salt of his own sweat and the slight bitter of weed softly rubbing his tongue, chasing sparks to his brain like lightning on charred skin, not noticing how gushes of slick further wetted the remaining blue fabric on his writhing body below.

"Well, kissing would be too gay."

T-tooOoh g-gay...

Zach felt his hand being lifted and pressed against velvet smooth lips, as his own mouth was softly covered by soft fingertips.

"Show me, I'll mimic you."

The voice barely penetrated his mind, and met only the smallest modicums of thought. Zach hearing it was not as gay as a direct kiss, with the knowledge the finger against his mouth had already dipped in-between his lips, made an easy conclusion: retain the pleasures softly being dealt to his body. Thus, the panting almost naked football player parted his lips, wet and red from rubbing, his eyes trusting, half-lidded and vulnerable as his lips started to caress Freckle his hand blissfully, the half-clothed twin of his best friend imitating his movement.

Soft sounds of wet lips and suckles reverberated through the cramped room, mixing with the electronic music. Seduced by competitiveness, it did not take long for Zach to start giving it his all. He covered the long delicate fingers with saliva and technique of his rough tongue, encouraged by the soft jolts of delicious shocks the lips of the younger boy sent him from between his fingers. And when he added a tongue in the mix, the green-eyed stoner did not hesitate to follow in a of harmony nipping, suckling and softly biting. And although it was exciting and new in a forbidden way Zach his brain chose to ignore, carnal thoughts of neediness were getting harder and harder to push into the recesses of his brain. The incessant kneading and pulling of his rock-hard right nipple did not lesser it.

Before he could protest, it was Freckle who softly pulled his hands away in a soft frown.

"Not the same, is it."

"N-no..." Zach managed to softly murmur between bated breaths, as Freckle sprang up and briefly left his vision. Why was his sturdy body still sparking and shivering, while Freckle's hands had left him?

And when were they coming back?

"We can't exactly recreate the feeling by actually kissing."

"N-no..."

"You wouldn't want that."

I-I... don't...

"So, wanna feel even better another way?"

Before the panting mess of an alpha could take enough of a breath to respond, the blonde returned. Instead of sitting down in his previous position at the head of the couch, however, he closed in on the other side of the couch, where he softly but swiftly pried apart the exposed muscled legs of the jock and crawled in-between them.

"I need a good angle for this, unless of course you want me to straddle you."

And straddling is wrong.

Right?

Taking the protesting mewl as an affirmation, Freckle chuckled mirthfully as he unscrewed the sniffing flask Zach swept aside earlier. Then the boy leaned in over the exposed jock, placing one hand back on his left tit for support, softly hiking up the stallion's legs slightly in the process.

"All the help we can get", the smaller boy murmured, as he managed to uncap the sniffing bottle to cover the opening with his thumb as well as one-handedly open another tube, to squeeze a cold thick liquid over Zach's burning body. Zach barely managed to follow the trail those slick light fingers were kneading over his caramel-covered chest. It started with drawing circles around his stiffened fleshy knobs, and traced the coarser hairs of his treasure-trail, pushing and scratching all in its reach.

Zach, who's body allowed him nothing but to watch, widened his eyes as he for the first time registered how hard and violently throbbing his cock was. The thick masculine log he was so proud of had flushed and turned wet from dripping strands pre-cum from its exposed head. The top of his dick was entirely visible, straining and twitching on his navel, pushing the blue soaked fabric of his now flimsy joke of a jockstrap upward, to the point the straining fabric did not even hide the black nest of half-trimmed pubes at the base. Had Freckle not noticed, Zach wondered in an almost violent hiss as a trail of lube traversed the phallic instrument that was the apex of his masculinity. Why was it harder now than he had ever been?

Where are Freckle's pants?

"Ready?"

"Ynghyeah?"

F-fuck n-nononononono-

As soon as Zach could not hold his hitched breath in any longer, the effect of the drug under his nose was immediate. Sparks exploded behind his upturned eyes as a long high-pitched mewl he did not recognize drew from his o-formed lips. His body relaxed under scorching twitches, starting to convulse and spasm wherever two long-fingered hands kneaded his skin. Too busy moaning and scrunching his eyelids, he could only hear the lewd sloshing of liquid oil being massaged into him, and convulse as he felt every nook and cranny of his normally robust caramel skin was kneaded, pulled taut and prodded by sinking fingertips. Every square inch, safe for the now shamelessly twitching elegy of manhood, spurting pre-cum in begging throbs to further drown his wet patch of dark curling pubes in slick.

"Wanna kiss again?"

Malfunctioning under heated skin, exposed pre-cum and a fogged brain, Zach's mind fled to the normality of a conversation having strayed from innocence an hour ago. All to avoid confronting the sexual transformation his body was undergoing, leaving himself both literally and figuratively bare and wide open by doing so. The straight star quarterback and soon-to-be prom-king did not even register the words that barely left his mouth coherently. Instead he looked helplessly to the pouty lips of his couch partner and licked his lips unconsciously, which in turn was taken as a go ahead.

Again the bottle was held under his nose and sparks that started to diminish returned with a delicious carnal flood of pleasure that send him crashing between the waves.

Something was dragged down his taint.

Something hard, long and lubed rubbed down between the bubble-shaped mounds of his fleshy cheeks. Something he instinctively knew he should not want. Should. Protesting was hopeless under the betrayal of the puddle of pleasure, sweat and anticipation that was his muscular body. Even more so now that his mouth was covered once again by the long fingers that had rolled two joints seemingly a lifetime ago. Instead, Zach could only shiver as a hard cock came to softly rest on the soft pink rosebud no girl, no man, and not even his doctor had ever touched. He himself had barely registered it was there, always hidden and defended. Now, his hole laid slick and exposed, ready to submit.

And that something softly pushed.

Merely a knock. Nowhere near enough to penetrate the ring of muscle that Zach instinctually knew to squeeze shut tightly under sensory overload. Yet, the small rub softly kneaded the clenched opening, pulling it into a slight stretch. Letting the muscle spring back, a slick glance resting against it almost as reminder. And the action caused a small involuntary contraction of his hole, that ringed as delicious. A new connection was being forged between a node of muscle and the pleasure centre of his brain. One unfit for an alpha, a conqueror. But with a hand over his mouth, instead of protesting, all Zach could manage was kissing and suckling the fingers and clench his opening tight shut, while Freckle's body draped over the alpha almost possessively, softly flicking the pliant, shockingly sensitive flesh of the squirming jock's ear with his tongue.

Another soft push.

This time ever so slightly more pronounced. Again a soft high-pitched moan escaped Zach's normally baritone voice between the saliva-slicked fingers covering his lips and tongue, as his ring was this time stretched a little more, this time stirred around a little as if searching for an angle, softly poking and prodding until another involuntary contraction of Zach's formally untouched asshole answered, almost as if the bare sensitive rosebud tried to softly grasp the intruder with a tiny slicked kiss before letting go. And the cock of the smaller boy softly retreated in a pull, once again coming into a full rest against the flushed folds of his opening, becoming more and more slicked up by the pre-cum gushing out.

Yet another push.

With a slightly higher intensity, again the hot slick poker knocked on the desperately clenching muscle, slowly stretching it in different angles, heating up and charging the skin until it was rendered unable to not respond. This time the pleasurable contraction resembled more of a hug, taking slightly longer, clenching and unclenching around the pole, that was never pushed any further than the minute stretch it provided. This time, already during the pull another pleasurable contraction involuntary followed. Zach's cock bobbed confusedly against his pubic bone, activated and yet hitting nothing but drenched flimsy blue fabric and exposed air.

Another push.

A dormant fire in Zach his underbelly started to glow as this time, two delicious contractions immediately responded to the rock-hard throbbing member stretching his ring slightly before returning with a pull. And even though muscle in his tight virgin rosebud started to relax after prolonged clenching, the pleasurable invader did not invade.

Push.

A soft moan escaped through Zach's lips as two contractions greeted the slight stretch of his ass-ring, and another two kissed it goodbye while it was left relaxed, the two involuntary winks further stoking the fire spreading within him, now spreading to connect with other spots on his body that had been lit afire, slowly building up to a new type of climax never before explored.

Push.

Asshole now completely relaxed, the almost completely naked, mewling and writhing quarterback simply trusted the muscles of his virginal unpenetrated asshole to stop the flesh prodding at its gates, being left completely unguarded as several contractions racked up in force, spasming ever so pleasurably around it, before it retreated with a pull.

Push.

Brain fried with pleasure, again Zach audibly moaned, sounding like a needy whine if he did not know any better, as his slicked hole spasmed now with and without stretching against the pre-cum covered glans that was kissing it, still ramping up in tension to unknown heights. But compared to the delicious onslaught his body had endured, it was... it was...

Why?

Push.

I need...

Push.

I want...

And just as the contractions were about to overtake him, the instigator stopped on the edge of no return.

HnghnNOh!

Confused Zach peered through the watery eyes of his quivering body to see who was so cruelly denying him the climax that he had started to so desperately crave.

Where they met him.

The eyes of the blonde boy he called Freckle were watering under scrunched brows. Cornea red, pupils slightly dilated, and intense with a fire of conflict. Peering without obstruction into Zach's soul, the younger brother had bitten his lip until a slight trickle of blood appeared, just as caught up in the unstoppable vortex of pleasure as Zach was, now desperately pleading to the larger man. Pleading to his straight rational masculine alpha-mind to keep the point of no return uncrossed.

But after a night of being slowly seduced into a gay pleasure-seeking cum-receptacle, Zach's rational mind was not home.

Oh, I know what to do.

Zach's two strong legs shivered up to hook between the smaller boy's sweaty hips, and squeezed.

Both audibly grasped for air as Freckle's rod popped through the tight ring of jock-muscle and slowly slid further and further into Zach's greedy hole. It hurt slightly, and felt ecstatic. Despite his strain to retreat, Freckle was no match for the muscles of the quarterback, as the formerly straight king of conquests used the smaller boy's pole to mould his virgin asshole into a cock-shaped sleeve inch by quivering inch. Both had drool dribbling on their chin, concentrating not to cum, as the shivering pelvis of the blonde finally pushed against the caramel-colored taint of his moaning fuck-partner, every inch of his cock having found a snug home in the warm wet satin flesh of his hole.

Confused and out of it Freckle tried to retreat in a loud moan, furrowing his brows in concentration not to burst inside its new favourite hiding place. Zach let him, feeling the hot fire poker rub with friction against his prostate in a satisfied gasp for air, before squeezing his thighs, slamming the boy back almost violently. Both their eyes rolled into the back of their heads from the delicious onslaught of pleasure.

"S-slut," Freckle gasped between breaths.

Zach his cock burped a splurge of pre-cum in response.

Both stared at it happening wide-eyed, making eye-contact with one another. Panting, Freckle his eyes changed from shining and desperate, to reverent and predatory.