Talking to Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Filthy slut."

Spasm.

"Cumwhore."

Spasm.

Almost cautiously, while still firmly lodged inside, Freckle grabbed Zach's two quarter-sized nipples... and suddenly twisted them resolutely. A sharp pain singed through Zach's skin, travelling up into his brain. And another gulp of pre-come left his already violent throbbing cock. The just as confused quarterback tried to break eye-contact as a voracious blush blossomed beneath the black hairs of his sweated skin. But Freckle roughly pulled him back by his chin, carefully inspecting the traces of doubt and fear for the truthfulness hiding behind it.

"You cannot be this perfect," the boy whispered.

"I-I-nNgH-"

With a sudden yank the mountainous body was pulled upward. Moaning from the sudden loss of a pleasurable cock in his asshole, Zach felt himself manhandled, fucked out and naked, squeezed by his pursed out nipples through a room by a boy half a head smaller than him, leaving a sticky trail of uninterrupted pre-cum from his forgotten horsecock. Then, the back of his ankles hit wood, causing his normally robust footing to fall backwards on the soft sheets beneath him. His heartbeat rushed and surged in his head as he saw his growling soon to be bed-partner undo himself from his lowered briefs, and yank in three aggressive pulls the useless pre-cum-soaked fabric of Zach's jock down his thick thighs, over his clenching feet and through the room. Now finally truly naked, the former alpha blushed and tried to cover himself up while the former kitten threw his guitar off the sheets under full eye contact. Instead of concerning himself with the sudden modesty, however, Freckle simply grabbed him by the ankles. The star quarterback got his legs pried open and hoisted up over the blonde's shoulders, the warm and glistening naked primal force crawling in-between them.

He's not a kitten. He's a lion.

Ffffffuck.

Trying to keep balance, his hands instinctively shot for the mattress, causing the granite cock of the naked star quarterback to spring up against his pubic bone with a wet slap and threads of slick.

"You really do have a king-sized gut-stretcher," the blonde-maned lion growled in his ear as he lined his own impressive length up with the blushed, dripping, slightly puffy asshole of the former alpha hanging exposed and unguarded in the air.

"Shame it's so useless tonight," the blonde breathed, licking the stallion's neck with a shudder.

"Guess we'll make due with mine."

In one shock the stoner's rockhard member slammed back home into the hole of the quivering jock. His protesting babbles cracked into high whimpers as his vocal chords yielded, interspersed with whining grunts.

"You're gonna come cause of a cock", the boy growled, pistoning in and out of the hulking mass with the speed of an animal possessed, muscles taut of carrying the two strong legs on his shoulders for full excess to once virginally straight body shuddering like a first prize at his full disposal. Zach felt humiliated by his big fat quarterback cock uselessly hard flopping through nothing but air, somehow only increasing the delicious overload of pleasure that getting thoroughly fucked by a man seemed to provide him.

"Gonna make a gaping. Fffffucktoy. Out of your virgin. Ass!"

Zach his body was being drilled, jackhammered, dripping in saliva, lube and sweat as the sound of lewd slaps reverberated through the room, his prostrate being pulverised. His asscheeks rippled so violently from thrusts they slowly bruised.

"Gonna breed. You. Swollen! Sate your inner... bitch! Mark every fucking nook. Every fucking cranny. Of your, straight, asshole...."

Every gyrating thrust into his mancunt was aimed, every shot hit, as the scalding pleasure in the quarterback's body ramped even further up to heights unknown. The former alpha screamed from the sheer ferocity as every grain of sanity in his brain was sacrificed with it, twisting and convulsing against the barrage with the spread legs of a wanton whore.

"Gonna remind you. Of my big. Gay. Cock. In your gaping. Gay. Cumhole. Every ffffuck your cumslut body, will crave! You! Are! Mine!"

And suddenly Zach felt the two pouty lips he had studied all night fiercely pressed against his own. Girls he kissed did not fight, they caved. The kinkiest nipped. He was not prepared for the carnal onslaught, dance between air and asphyxiation, wrestling tongue against tongue as his soul was being sucked through his teeth under a cacophony of voice-cracking needy whimpers, addicted immediately as the hair on the back of his head was roughly pulled. He screamed from pleasure again as his ass was harshly slapped, once more as the last slapped his cock.

"WHAT'S MY NAME!"

"MACE! MAAACE! FNGHUGH MEEEEEEEEE!"

Another filthy and claiming deep kiss sealed his screaming mouth, and together with a last violent twist of the abused nipples on his chest, Zach's granite body finally shattered. He screamed muffled by sealed lips and a tongue into a quaking pleasure pumping puddle of come. In directionless spurts his unused gutstretcher spewed white goo onto his chin, his furry chest and stomach as his brain crashed. Spasming wildly, his hands clamped the sheets so tight his fingers were white from desperately trying to outride and outlive being pierced with pure euphoria. Mace howled in return from his deliciously spasming hole, the irregular contractions causing him to come as well, clamping the quarterback's tits for purchase as he unloaded his full capacity of cum as far up into Zach's ruined hole as he could.

Covered from chin to hole in sweat, semen and lube, still plugged with cock, finally the plateau started to ebb, as sheer exhaustion from having your body rewritten from conqueror to craving cockslut started to take over. Zach's eyes fluttered closed. Mace's hands simply slipped as he fell down head first onto the chest below him, and remained there.

The two naked bodies, still tangled within one another, heaved and sighed as they finally let sleep overtake them. Onto fervent dreams, occasionally quivering from the pleasure of a thick cock never having been dislodged. Promising many lessons still untaught, to come.

-----------------------------

Pfew, this got so much filthier (and longer, sorryyyy) then I thought it would. I hope it was fun to read.