Tall Girl finds Her Sexuality

Story Info
I couldn't wait to see what my Amazon girlfriend would do...
4k words
4.65
10.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dream has always been to date a sexy tall woman. I've always imagined legs for days, shown off with short skirts and big heels. The lengthy strut of a tall woman is truly a thing of beauty and often stops me in my tracks on the street.

Sadly, more than a few tall girls that I've run across in the wild sported an Adam's apple that seemed to indicate they had not started out that way.

On top of that, my dating history has unfortunately never included a woman over 5' 6", don't get me wrong having twelve plus inches and a hundred and twenty pounds on a woman makes her fun to carry, spin around and play with in bed, but I still dream of those legs. Maybe bent over a table, ass in the air, quad muscles taught as I pound her from behind

All that changed a few months back at the Starbucks near my new office. Looking down at my phone and only half paying attention, I bumped into a conservatively dressed woman, probably mid 20's and as I looked up to apologize I scanned what appeared to be very long legs, followed by an equally long torso and finally, eyes that were surprisingly close in altitude to my own. She had to be close to 6' tall, nicely proportioned and looked amused at my clumsiness through an absolutely gorgeous face.

My "excuse me" was met with a very feminine and oddly shy voice that absolutely delighted me. I'm rarely one to be forward, but something drove me to introduce myself and Amanda did the same in return. We joked about the perils of being tall and noted we worked in the same building.

We saw each other a handful of times before I worked up the nerve to ask her out and was pretty excited when she said yes.

Our relationship grew from there, although she was oddly conservative in mannerism, dress and as it turned out sex.

A few months in, I got brave enough to ask her to wear something a little racier to an event we had committed to. She pushed back saying clothes never looked right on her and she didn't own anything that would even work.

I'm not one to give up and was really looking forward to seeing her beautiful long legs in something other than baggy dress pants.

A little wine and a trip to the local mall eventually broke the ice. The very helpful clerk, although easily a foot and change shorter then us, seemed to understand the predicament and began pulling clothes off of racks before railroading Amanda into the dressing room. "You're going to like this", she winked.

Amanda finally popped out and strutted across the store to where I was standing. Both female clerks whistled at her and I could do little more than stare.

A crisp white top hugged her body and the top few buttons were left open. Amanda sported a modest chest, but the hint of black lace shown through the opened buttons was very sexy.

The leather skirt would probably have fallen close to the knees of an average girl, but now lived mid thigh, revealing toned legs that looked even more cut by virtue of a pair of 4" heels.

Tall shoes have never been in Amanda's wardrobe and in the past she'd lamented over being unable to wear them due to her Amazonian height.

The simple outfit that would barely draw a second glance on a lesser woman transformed my lovely GF into an absolute goddess and she seemed to eat up the compliments from customers and store personnel.

"I've never worn anything this racy and I'm not even sure I can walk in heels." Blushed Amanda

My new favorite clerk came over with several more outfits and handed Amanda a piece of paper. "My best friend is pretty tall and buys stockings and other things online from this company, they specialize in sexy tall girls stuff and she swears by them".

Amanda's face glowed as the team dressed and undressed her like a giant Barbie doll. At one point they even left brought back more shoes from a neighboring store.

The next reveal was even more stunning. A short skirt and platform stilettos had Amanda towering over the help and easily eye to eye with me. She knew she looked good and beamed with sexy pride.

Strutting over, she whispered in my ear "I'm going to fuck you so hard when we get home." In an uncharacteristically breathy tone.

The day ended with several bags of new kit and a dreamy, happy looking Amanda. We no sooner made it into the door, she grabbed a bag and bee-lined it for the bedroom. I poured a strong drink to help ease the pain my bank account had just suffered.

Beverage in hand and having sorted through some mail, I headed into the living room. My eyes nearly fell out of my head as I was greeted by the sexiest Amanda yet. Her long brunette hear was loose around her shoulders, lips bright red and eyes surrounded by smoky makeup. The tiny lacy bra barely covered her 32B chest and her nipples were uncharacteristically hard. Her tiny thong was framed by garters holding up matching lacy black stockings and feet perched in shiny stilettos.

"The clerk found these for me, while you were paying, do you like? Today made me feel sexier and more confident with my body than any other time in my life, I've never been this turned on and I really need you to fuck me." Exclaimed Amanda

Her newfound confidence and nearly eye to eye contact was hot as hell. I could have just stared for hours, although pieces of me had other plans.

We kissed like horny teenagers as I carried her into the bedroom. Dropping her on the bed, I ditched my clothes and pushed her knees up. The tiny thong untied at the sides as if designed to be quickly discarded and I had my face between her legs in no time.

Amanda moaned "Oh fuck, that's so good, lick me, push your tongue into my pussy, I'm so wet for you and I need to cum so bad, please make me cum...."

I licked and sucked, all the while running my hands up her incredible thighs. Amanda's engorged clit was soon in my mouth and I applied a light suction as my tongue twirled across the tip. Meanwhile she twisted and pulled at her own nipples.

Amanda's hips left the bed and her leg quivered in a bucking orgasm that very likely would have alarmed my neighbors if I'd had any.

"Aahhhh, fuck, fuck fuck, god that feels good, keep sucking on my, ahhhh, I'm cumming, fuck, you're making me cum uhhhhh." Groaned Amanda, now unable to form full sentences.

I eased up when her legs collapsed to the bed. Eye level with her mound, I watched the steady rise and fall of still heavy breathing, perky boobs that were somehow no longer covered in lace and a satiated expression topped by half closed eyes.

After admiring the epic view, I grabbed a towel to dry us off as Amanda tried her best to regulate her breath.

Still in heels, hair now disheveled and those gorgeous legs dominating most of the bed she was a sight to behold.

I kissed my way up her lengthy thighs and patted the towel on her soaked core before giving her pussy a last kiss that elicited an appreciative groan. She rarely let me lick her pussy, so I was careful not to push my luck too far.

"Ok, I was wrong, you should lick me more, I promise to never push you away and my god, I will do anything you ask, as long as I keep cumming like that." Extolled a breathy Amanda.

I was now rock hard and needed to fuck this woman with every fiber of my being. Working my way from her luscious thighs, across her sensitive clit and kissing my way up a mile long torso, spending a few minutes sucking and biting her erect nipples before kissing her hard on the lips.

I could feel Amanda's hands on my cock as she guided me into her wet pussy before I had the chance and soon wrapped twelve feet of legs around my back.

We fucked in this position for what seemed like forever, Amanda came several more times, each accompanied by arched back, thrusting hips and legs clamping down, holding my body against hers.

"I've never fucking cum this many times, I can't believe.... Oh fuck, I'm cumming again please ohhhhh, fuck me....." Screamed Amanda as she twitched through her fourth orgasm.

Pretty sure she has said fuck more times in the last hour than in our entire relationship combined and I was kinda proud of getting that out of her.

I had stopped thrusting as Amanda calmed down, but was still hard as hell and very ready to cum.

"Would you like to finish in my mouth? I promise to swallow like a good girl, I know you have to be ready to cum, let me make you very happy..." Whispered Amanda while she nibbled my earlobe.

Oral was rarely on the menu and Amanda asking to suck me off was an absolute first, so I was only too happy to disengage from her gorgeous body and toss my legs off the edge of the bed.

Amanda rose like a goddess, amazingly heels and stocking still intact and lowered herself to the floor between my legs.

"Do you like seeing me on my knees with your big cock in my mouth, ummmm, is that sexy, does it make you want to cum in my mouth, ummmmmm, that's it baby, let me do the work, I wonder how much of this I can swallow ummmmmgggg..." Moaned Amanda, with a deep dive on my cock between each sentence.

I was so ready and I'm sure she knew it. One hand stroking the base and the other massaging my balls, was all I could take and I let out a bellow as my cock poured cum down Amanda's throat for the first time in our relationship. She gagged slightly, but managed to swallow it all as her pace slowed and moaning returned:

"That was so fucking hot, you came in my mouth! Did you like that? It was way easier than I thought it would be, we should definitely do that some more!" Exclaimed an excited Amanda.

My god that was hot, where did that come from, I asked Amanda as she licked remnants of cum off my now softening cock.

"The girls and you in the store, all admiring my stupid height, it was probably the first time in my life being tall seemed like a positive, the clerks were almost jealous as they dressed and undressed me, it was sexy and a crazy confidence booster and I wanted to say thank you for making it happen."

We made it to my work function the next night, Amanda dressed in the crisp white top and back skirt revealing miles of leg strutting on stilettos. She was easily 6' 5" towered over every man and woman there and strutted with a confidence that drew stares from both sexes.

Amanda was showered with compliments the entire evening and I could see her confidence growing by the moment.

At one point towards the end of the evening she leaned over and whispered "I am so horny, I'll literally do anything you tell me to..."

I whispered back, "when we get home, I want to bend you over and fuck you from behind before you got even get undressed."

Amanda moaned into my ear, "That's really fucking hot." Before strutting off to the other side of the party.

We reconnected later and she again whispered "We should go now, I'm soaking wet" and with that she pushed her balled up thong into my hand.

I promptly said our goodbyes and we dashed for the door, allowing Amanda to lead so I could watch her massive stride.

The drive home was a mix of post party download and her reiterating how turned on she was. I could have cut glass with my dick.

"I've never been complimented so many times, I've never felt so pretty and I've never ever wanted to be fucked so badly."

We scrambled through the front door, in a mad, passionate kiss, hands all over each other and my clothes hitting the floor. I pushed Amanda over the bar and hiked her little skirt up. She glanced back at me with a knowing smile. Mile long legs spread wide with heels keeping her muscles taught, accented by light catching the wetness dripping from her pussy.

"Fuck me baby, use my body to make your dick feel good, pound me, I promise I'll be a good girl and cum for you, uhhhhh."

Her sexy diatribe cut short as my cock slid into her pussy and words turned to moans.

I couldn't help admire the gentle curve of her arched back, long hair splayed about and hands gripping the other side of the bar as I built a rhythm of thrusts into her willing body.

I had one hand on her hip and the other messaging her tight ass. Pulling out I dragged my hand across her soaked pussy and pushed the moisture toward her until now, off limits asshole. Circling her pucker I eased a finger in as I pushed my dick back inside her.

"Oh please, oh god, oh that actually feels good, keep doing that, that feels so slutty, ahhhhh." Moaned Amanda through her first orgasm.

I could feel her ass clench around my finger as she came. That was pretty damned hot and kinda helped push me towards cumming as well. We fucked like this for another ten minutes, fingers exploring virgin asshole and pussy juice covering both our bodies until we both came in a violent thrusting and moaning duet that I'm sure bruised her hips against the bar.

We eventually ended up nude and in bed. Still buzzing from a sexy fuck and fun evening

"That was really hot, no one has ever touched my asshole before, I kinda thought I would hate it but it felt really good, I wouldn't mind if we did more butt stuff if you wanted." Breathed a sleepy Amanda as she pushed her ass into my cock and dozed off.

I woke to an oily hand massaging my dick as a bright eyed Amazon swirled the lube onto her own asshole with the other hand.

"Just lay still, I want to try something" and with that her lengthy leg swung over me and she straddled my cock.

Laying on my back with a pillow under my head, I now had a lovely view of my own personal Amazon guiding my cock into her slick asshole.

"Oh god, I think the head is in my ass, damn that's huge, how do people do this?" Quizzed Amanda as she did a steady bob onto my dick, never taking more than a few inches.

"I did it, I have a cock in my ass, uhhh, it's so big, I can't take any more we need to do this when I'm less sober" and Amanda fell back, dislodging my cock, but splaying her long legs beside my body. I massaged her thighs and told her I'm happy to fuck her ass whenever she was ready!

Weeks went by before the topic came up again, but all the while Amanda had embraced her height, began dressing far sexier, regularly wore heels and exuded a confidence that made me hard every time she strutted by. My shy, slumped over GF was now runway model confident and walked like she owned the world while men drooled and stared. I beamed with pride.

Saturday evening we had decided to head out on the town, meet some friends for drinks and maybe hit a club. I pulled on a dress shirt and spiffed up as best a 6'5", 250lb guy can and screwed around on my phone as I waited for Amanda to get ready.

I could hear the clicking of her heels before I could see her and as she pivoted around the corner, I nearly fell off my bar stool.

Amanda wore heavy makeup, a tight knit top that clearly showed she was braless and an actual miniskirt that revealed as much leg as humanly possible. Tall shoes and a sexy smirk had her looking like something out of a music video more so than a Saturday evening date in the city.

I pulled her to me and kissed the side of her neck, eliciting a slow moan as she pushed my hand to her ass.

"Feel that, it's loosening me up so you can fuck my ass tonight." Explained Amanda as I felt the plug in her muscular ass.

My eyes went wide and my desire to go out immediately dropped.

"Show me a good time tonight and I'll show you what it's like to cum in a tall chicks ass."

Well then, I guess we were going out.

A light dinner at an outdoor restaurant had Amanda wiggling around in her seat trying to take the pressure off her plug while I watched with an evil smile. Damn, I was horny.

We later made it to the bar with our group of friends, all of which fawned over Amanda with my Buddy Don's wife openly admitting she'd fuck Amanda if Don would let her. She drank up the compliments, pushing her ass into me as we stood at the bar. I was visibly hard and already fantasizing about her our plans for later.

The girls decided we should skip the club and ended up dancing at the bar. The entire place had eyes on Amanda as she strutted around the floor, a sheen of sweat on her body as she gyrated the night away.

I joined her briefly before the crew decided to call it a night and we walked back to Amanda's apartment.

"I'm so fucking horny, I could fuck you on the sidewalk." Whispered a tipsy Amanda as she stumbled on her heels.

We made it back to her place a few minutes later and spent ten minutes kissing and mauling each other, knocking things over and scattering her purse all over the floor before Amanda dropped to her knees and pulled out my cock.

"Fuck my face, use my mouth like a pussy, I think I can take it...." Hard to turn that down and with two hands full of her brunette main I pushed my cock in and out of her moaning mouth. Her hands alternated between hard nipples and her wet pussy as I built up momentum and depth. Before long, Amanda's nose was pressed against my pubic bone and I was lodged deep in her throat. The feeling was astounding and she made no effort to slow me down.

I pulled out to let her catch her breath, but never let go of her hair and was soon back in her mouth. The next round she appeared to be nearing orgasm from her own ministrations.

"You can cum in my throat if you want, I'm almost there too".

The sexiness level was off the chart and I was soon back in her mouth. She was not kidding about being close herself and the vibrations from her stifled moaning sent me over the edge, dumping loads of cum directly down her throat. Amanda gagged a little but kept swallowing in one of the hottest blowjobs of my life.

She fell back onto her living room carpet as I stumbled to the chair behind me. Both of us reeling from the intensity of what we had just done.

"I just came from being throat fucked, does that make me a slut?" Asked Amanda in a half serious way.

I think it makes you possibly the best girlfriend ever made". I shared as I crawled over to her splayed body.

Pushing her incredible legs apart and her tiny skirt up I had my face firmly lodged against her pussy before I realized the plug was gone.

Amanda knew I had discovered her secret and explained before I could even pull my tongue off her clit.

"We were dancing so hard, I couldn't keep it in anymore, so I pulled it out in the bathroom and while I was washing it off Don's GF, Lisa came in and asked what I was doing. Caught dead to rights, I told her the whole story. She was super drunk and asked me to put it in her ass for the rest of the night. I had brought lube just in case, so it left the bar in Lisa's ass. I kind of think Don is having a good night as well."

Don and I would chat in the morning, meanwhile I had a rigid clit in my mouth and was pushing my thumb into Amanda's still lubed asshole.

"Oh fuck, that's good, keep oh fuck... ahhhhh, I'm going to cum ahhhhhhhhhhhhh." Screamed Amanda as her back arched, ass clamped down on my thumb and pussy squirted across my face. That was a first and it seemed to take an extra long time for Amanda to calm her breathing.

"You should probably fuck my ass now, I would pretty much do whatever you told me after that orgasm" breathed Amanda

I grabbed the lube that had fallen out of her purse during our initial make out session and dragged her to the bedroom.

Now face down and on her knees she presented a sight to behold. I climbed up behind the prone Amanda and slid into her soaked pussy as I poured lube into her ass and massaged it in with several fingers. She got louder by the moment and let out a mew of disappointment when I finally slid out of her wet pussy, followed by a gasp and groan as I eased into her slippery ass.

"Fuck, that's good, oh god, please go slow, oh fuck how much is in me?"

I shared we were only a few inches in and Amanda sighed before taking the reigns and sliding her ass back, leaving only an inch or so exposed.

"How about now, are you all the way up my ass?"

12