Tall Girl finds Her Sexuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost baby, ask me for the last few inches, beg me to fuck your tiny ass while you play with your pussy." I demanded.

Amanda obediently replied "Please, oh fuck, ahhhh, push your cock up my ass and fuck me, ummmmmm fuck, oh that's really huge, oh god, more lube please and then please fuck my ass like it's a pussy." Begged Amanda.

I slid out a little and dribbled lube on us before burying myself until my balls bounced off Amanda's furiously circling fingers while she played her clit like an instrument and literally screamed through an orgasm.

Her ass clamped down on my cock, delivering a sensation that was utterly out of this world. I wanted more of that and I pumped in and out, extending her orgasm and pushing closer to my own.

"Cum in my ass baby, I want to feel you cum inside me, make me your little ass fuck slut." Pleaded Amanda.

Hands on her hips, I was now pounding into her, each stroke met with a guttural moan out of Amanda and each getting me closer to fulfilling her request.

"I'm going to cum in your ass, here we go baby, I'm cumming in your tight little ass, fuuuuuuuuuuuck" and with that I slammed into her and held her shuddering body against mine, my dick pulsing with each salvo of cum and the sensation of orgasm permeating throughout my body.

We tumbled into bed, my cock softening, but still in her ass before we passed out.

A few days later I got a call from Don thanking Amanda and I for adding a whole new dimension to their sex life and suggesting we do another bar night to celebrate it.

I couldn't wait to see what my Amazon girlfriend would do next and signed us up for the following weekend.

That one is another story, but suffice to say there is nothing sexier than a super tall woman confident in her own skin and willing to reveal it.

12