Tall Sophie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what will it be? Choice 1, the frightened little rabbit runs away?" she sneered, then paused briefly. "Or choice 2?"

Sophie shrugged and the jacket slid off her shoulders, falling to the ground behind her. She was wearing the hot pink sweater, bare midriff exposed, three-quarter length sleeves. It was obvious she wore no bra as her flawless breasts were intricately outlined through the thin, tight fabric. Her engorged nipples jutted out proudly. Tom felt a wave of emotion hit him. Memories and associations surged in his mind. His breathing became ragged. His cock expanded in his pants.

Tom watched entranced as she lifted both arms toward him, beckoning him, her eyes holding his in thrall.

"Come to me, Thomas," she commanded, using his name for the first time since they met.

Tom had a brief flash to his childhood. Only his mother ever called him Thomas. And only when he was in trouble, or when he was stricken. Use of his formal name forebode punishment. Or comfort. Was he in trouble or stricken? Both.

Without thinking, his knee slid forward in the gravel. Then his other knee. He slowly closed the ten-foot gap that separated him from his owner. There was only one place in the world he wanted to be.

Her face and posture remained still, waiting for him. Their eyes were locked, his head tipping further up with each shuffle. As he approached her legs, he reached up and put a hand on her hip, then the other. He slowly lifted himself, climbing her body. He felt weak and it took all the strength he could muster to drag himself toward his objective.

Sophie's arms slowly wrapped around him, pulling his face between her breasts, into his special place, his sanctum. He wrapped his arms around her, resting his hands on the muscular ass he had seen nude in the video. Her upper arms squeezed her tits together as she had the night before. Without the restraint of a tight sports bra, his head was almost completely consumed by her breasts. The noise of the crowd disappeared. Worries about Brad and the cops faded as he embraced her as tightly as he could. Everything was Sophie.

His mind came into focus. A haze burned away, leaving absolute clarity. She had used him. For her benefit. And that was the only benefit that mattered. He was her property. Hers to use. Hers to protect. He would be safe with her. He had never felt more secure. He believed in her. She could do anything. Everything was Sophie.

Tom breathed in her scent. He missed its soothing properties. He had regretted washing it off the sweatshirt earlier, even though it was unquestionably necessary. He detected a small aberration. Lauren. She had also worn the sweater that week. But it was okay. Everything was Sophie, for Sophie.

She began to relax her grip and pulled him slightly to the right, holding the back of his head. His face slid across her firm breast. Something poked at his cheek, then wiped across his mouth - her large erect nipple, projecting through the cashmere. It was everything he wanted. It was as if he was dreaming. She moved his head slowly around, rubbing her hard nipple across his facial features. He wanted to suckle her so bad. But she was in complete charge - only if she proffered.

He felt her knee rub across his erect cock, a sudden reminder of its existence. He had been so lost in her power that his own sexual gratification had become a lower priority. He shuddered with the unexpected friction. Then she tipped his head up to look at her, pressing his chin into the supple flesh of her aroused breast.

"Do you trust me, unconditionally?" she asked, stroking his hair lovingly.

It was truly a test of faith, Tom thought. He believed in her. But would she accept his answer at face value?

"Yes, Goddess," he gasped passionately, then more words poured out along with a stream of tears, "I trust you unconditionally. I believe in you. You can do anything. You can make anything happen. I'll do everything you say. I will follow you."

Sophie's face lit up with a full smile, her perfect white teeth on display, shining in the dim light. Her thumbs wiped at his tears as he trembled before her.

Her grip began to tighten on his head. She tipped his face forward and mashed it into her breast, slowly sliding him to the side. Within moments he was wrapped in a tight headlock under her left arm. He tried to take a breath and was stifled. His thoughts flashed to Brad in her grip, in the exact same position. He felt a sudden moment of panic. Was she eliminating the one witness?

His senses grew suddenly acute. He could feel the blood coursing through his body. His heartbeat pounded in his head, desperately trying to send oxygen to his brain, but gradually failing. His instincts told him to struggle and try to break free. He had so much to survive for. He had to try!

But was this the real test of faith? If he truly believed in her and trusted her, he would accept his fate without resistance. He would willingly sacrifice himself for her. Maybe he would die. Or maybe she would get the definitive answer through his willingness?

A wave of serenity came over him as he accepted her domain over his destiny. He wanted desperately to communicate his resolution to her. Was his lack of struggle message enough?

With his last strength before suffocating, Tom raised his weakening left arm and reached for the soft skin of her bare stomach. It slowly slid down over the waistline of her jeans, then lower to her crotch. With one finger extended, he glided it up the length of her slit. Everything was for Sophie. He wanted to show her he would sacrifice himself simply for her pleasure.

The world began to go blank. His arm dropped back down, swinging limply below him. He was consumed with a deep sense of peace.

With a sudden shift, Sophie released his head. He gasped and coughed, his lungs on fire. He saw stars. He had almost drowned in her breast, but he had now broken through the surface. Alive and affirmed.

As his breathing returned to normal, Sophie stood him up straight in front of her. Then she bent at the waist and grabbed his ass, lifting him off his feet. She pulled his thighs around her waist and he reflexively hooked his ankles together behind her back. She moved her hands under his arms and lifted him higher. His crotch settled between her breasts and his face dangled just above hers. He could feel the firmness of her tits on the insides of his thighs. In contrast to when she slung him roughly over her shoulder earlier, she was tender and sensual. He felt the immense pleasure of weightlessness as he surrendered to her control. He knew he had pleased her.

"You do trust me, little Thomas," she exclaimed joyfully with a wide smile. She looked the happiest he had ever seen her. "Everything will be okay. I promise."

Without warning, she lowered his face toward his and their mouths met. Her wide, full lips engulfed his. A tongue shot into his mouth and probed every corner. Despite being above her, he felt like she was on top, ravishing his mouth and throat. Her tongue had a serpentine quality, twisting and writhing inside him, stronger than his, easily pushing it aside. His hands pawed at her hair, her face, her neck. He wanted to touch her and feel her, confirm she was real. Kissing her had seemed so far out of reach, he had not even deigned to fantasize about it. Now reality was a fantasy. Tears came to his eyes again, dripping down his cheeks. He could taste their saltiness in the saliva they shared.

He remembered his cock in his pants, positioned between her breasts. So many times he had imagined burying it in her cleavage. He squeezed his legs together and pushed his hips forward, humping, desperately trying to find friction, projecting the memory of his wet fingers sliding through the gap.

He felt her arms lifting him higher, gently pulling his cock away from her chest. As his head rose, her mouth remained attached to his lower lip, holding it in place with suction, separating it from his face. Before it became painful, his lip began sliding through hers. With a faint slurp, it released and snapped back into place. A string of saliva remained between their lips momentarily, before finally breaking.

Holding eye contact, her hands moved down and pushed his thighs apart. They gripped her torso as tightly as his muscles were capable, yet she easily broke them free. He slowly slid down her body and alit on the gravel in front of her. She took two steps back.

"Unzip your pants and show it to me," Sophie commanded softly.

Tom glanced up at her in surprise. His stomach knotted with fear. He dreaded her disappointment. He thought of her bragging about Dirk's cock earlier. What would she say about his? He wanted to look around to make sure no one was nearby. But he had internalized the significance of unconditional.

With trepidation, he pulled up the long sweatshirt above his waist, then held it in place with his forearms as he opened the zipper and extracted his tiny erect penis. He shivered as a cool breeze streamed across it.

Sophie stepped forward and bent at the waist, her face even with his, inches away, observing his discomfort. Then she tipped her head forward and looked down at his cock bobbing in the air, set off by her closeness. He shifted his eyes down as well. She put a hand out, then extended her middle finger beside his member, avoiding contact. Her digit was nearly twice as long. She switched to her pinkie. It was still significantly longer.

"Do you think that little clitoris could give me pleasure?" Sophie asked, tipping her head back up to look at him. He followed her gaze.

"No, Miss. I'm so sorry," Tom said, deep lines of remorse appearing on his face.

His fear suddenly turned to sadness. He wanted to please her so badly. Tears welled in his eyes yet again.

"It's okay, little one," she said reassuringly, then set a hand softly on his shoulder. "I can still take pleasure from you. Do you understand how?"

Tom looked at her through the blur of his watery eyes. She looked back in anticipation. She seemed to be breathing harder. An answer came to him.

"You're aroused by my submission, Miss," Tom answered certainly.

"I'm so proud of you, Thomas," she beamed.

Tom felt a tingle up his spine, knowing he had pleased her. Sophie's hand briefly passed over her mouth as she held his gaze.

Without warning, his body convulsed as her slick hand quickly stroked his cock, surprising him with unexpected heat, moisture and friction. She had never touched his bare penis before. It was pure magic. He immediately wanted to spurt for her. She spoke before he could ask permission.

"What gives you pleasure, Thomas?"

The question was serious, not teasing. She released his cock from her hand and it suddenly felt cold as her saliva evaporated in the cool night air. His urge to cum dissipated. Tom thought for a moment. He desperately wanted to tell her everything going through his brain; how each part of her body turned him on, how her words excited him, how her physical control made him float in bliss, how her mental control made his blood rush and semen boil...how he loved her. But somehow, he knew a more accurate answer.

"I'm aroused by your pleasure, Miss," he responded from his heart.

She smiled and stroked his hair tenderly. He hoped desperately that she would touch him again.

Instead, she stood up and stepped back a couple paces. She pulled her phone from her back pocket and typed for a moment, ignoring him.

Tom stood awkwardly, dropping his arms to his sides. The sweatshirt fell back down, bunching up as it rested on his stiff unit. He wanted to ask her what she was doing but he knew it wasn't his place. He waited patiently.

Sophie looked up and stared him. She cocked her head slightly, as if trying to discern something. It felt like at least a minute passed in silence, maybe two. Then she nodded subtly, as if having made a decision.

"Hey Sophie, what did you need me for?" a woman's voice called out, startling Tom. It got louder as it approached. "Oh, hi Mr. Douglas, I thought you guys were getting food?"

Tom turned his head and saw Gina walk up next to Sophie. Reflexively he moved his hands to try to put his penis away, but Sophie's glare stopped him. Fortunately, Gina hadn't seen the tip of his cock sticking out under the bunched-up sweatshirt. Sophie ignored her and waited silently for several seconds. Gina stood next to her, nervously shifting her weight between her feet, alternately glancing between Tom and Sophie.

"Gina, I asked you here to apologize for costing us the game last night," Sophie finally answered.

Gina's face screwed up in confusion. Sophie looked at her coldly. Tom wanted to pull the hood over his head and hide, embarrassed for himself and for Gina.

"Um, I'm sorry?" Gina said unconvincingly.

"Not to me, Gina," Sophie reprimanded. "To Mr. Douglas for spoiling the sacrifice he made to help us win. Now go stand in front of him and apologize."

As Gina turned, Tom observed her more closely. She wore black leggings and white tennis shoes with white socks bunched up at her ankles. Her legs were long and shapely, leading to a nice round ass. She was more slender than Sophie but still had alluring curves. As she took a step forward, he noticed how fuzzy the white sweater was, and that it had shiny threads interspersed with the wool that made it shimmer as she passed through the uneven light. It hung alluringly over her ample breasts.

With three quick strides the 18-year-old stood in front of Tom. Consumed with Sophie, he had forgotten how tall Gina was. She stood at least 5 or 6 inches above him. His height fetish kicked into full gear and he inhaled a shaky breath. He looked up at her face and was again surprised. Some girls' appeal diminished up close, but with Gina it was the opposite - she was even prettier. Her lips were full and puffy, larger than Sophie's, covered in sparkly pink lip gloss. They looked wet and kissable, the kind of lips women pay to mimic with Botox injections. She batted her eyelashes and he noticed how her eyelids drooped slightly, giving her a dreamy look. A cute button nose sat between soft, creamy cheeks. She wore large, crescent moon earrings that sparkled along with her lips and sweater. Her darker complexion and brown curly locks contrasted alluringly with the white sweater. She was a teenage dream.

She noticed him staring and her lips curled into a timid smile. Then she spoke hesitantly.

"Mr. Douglas, I'm sorry I wasted your sacrifice last night. I made a mistake and it cost us the game."

Tom felt for Gina as Sophie shamed her. The whole situation was embarrassing and inappropriate. She appeared to notice his pity and he sensed gratitude as her expression became more confident.

"Now kiss the bruise on his face to make him feel better," Sophie commanded.

Gina turned to look at Sophie.

"Now, Gina."

Gina leaned over so her lips passed near Tom's eyes. He detected the faint smell of bubble gum, probably from the lip gloss. Her face moved to the side and she planted a soft kiss on his temple. His body tingled all over. Tom felt guilty for feeling so good.

"Now give him a big hug and tell him you want to make it up to him," Sophie instructed.

Still bent over, Gina moved her head over Tom's shoulder and slid her hands around his chest. The maneuvering of her wide shoulders under his arms caused him to lift his arms up and around her neck. She squeezed, wrapping him in a tight embrace. While not as strong as Sophie, she was clearly muscular under her soft-looking exterior. He hugged her back gently, his face burying in her voluminous hair. It smelled freshly washed and had the aroma of ripe berries. He could feel her soft breasts pressing into his chest.

"I really want to make it up to you, Mr. Douglas," Gina whispered in his ear.

Tom trembled slightly at her breath in his ear and his cock pulsed against the weight of the sweatshirt. He was relieved that she was bent at the waist, leaving space between their lower bodies.

"Now lift him up, hold him on your hip like a little baby and console him," Sophie ordered.

Gina turned and looked at her in surprise.

"That's really weird, Sophie," she complained.

Tom was dumbstruck that Sophie's game would go so far.

"I'd be happy to tell coach to bench you for the rest of the season," Sophie threatened. "One of the sophomores would gladly jump into the rotation."

Gina sighed with frustration. Her lips pursed in anger. Then she lowered her hands to Tom's ass and stood up, lifting Tom off the ground. He could feel her struggle briefly with his weight. With an extra burst, she hoisted and twisted. While not as smooth and effortless as Sophie, she was still uncommonly strong and within moments Tom was seated on her right hip, straddling her waist from the side. His left leg was bent at the knee with his thigh propped on her athletic ass. his other leg hung down between her legs. Her right leg stretched straight as she leaned away from him to maintain her center of gravity.

Tom suddenly remembered his exposed cock and panicked momentarily. It was pointed up her side, squeezed between her wool sweater and the cotton sweatshirt in a way that probably left its aroused state unnoticed. He tried to relax.

"Now console him," Sophie reminded.

Gina looked at Tom's face to the side, confused. He tried to give her a sympathetic look, but his fetishes betrayed him. His eyes and mouth communicated desire and helplessness. He loved the feeling of being lifted by a taller, stronger woman. Despite Gina's innocence, he still felt submissive to her. Her eyes widened and she looked at Sophie in surprise.

"He likes this?" Gina murmured, half statement, half question. Sophie nodded, smiling coyly. "Like at the sleepover party...and on your lap at the restaurant?"

Sophie's smile widened. Tom felt an urge to jump down and tell Gina it was all a prank. He was ashamed to admit his unique proclivities. Sophie was the only person who knew, now she had exposed him. He felt even more naked. Yet he was thrilled. He loved being under Gina's control. He craved the humiliation.

"Does Lauren know?" Gina asked with a look of concern.

Tom winced at the mention of Lauren. Sophie shook her head slowly. Gina turned back to Tom with a warm smile. Then she frowned slightly, and her eyes widened as if she had an idea.

She reached down and grabbed his thighs and hoisted, pulling his legs around her waist. Without thinking, he hooked his ankles over her other hip and draped his arms around her neck.

"There, there, Mr. Douglas, I've got you," she said with a motherly tone as she stroked his hair with her left hand. He could see her suppressing a giggle. "I may not be as strong as Sophie, but I'm still stronger than most girls. You're safe in my arms."

Tom relished the feeling of weightlessness on Gina. She was right that she was nowhere near as sturdy as Sophie, but she turned him on in different ways. Where Sophie displayed impossible power, Gina was more mortal; more normal. Yet she could still lift and hold him with relative ease. It was somehow more humiliating to know this sweet, innocent-seeming girl could take control.

"I'm sorry that big scary man hit you. You're ok now, I'll hold you and take care of you," Gina continued, getting into the act. "He won't hurt you anymore. Gina's got you."

The silliness of it all became too much for her and a short laugh burst out. Her body shook and she snorted as she tried to stifle her mirth. As if to hide her amusement, she used her left hand to pull his head onto her shoulder. He felt her right arm squeeze him tighter to her body. Without warning, she began bouncing him lightly on her hip and walking in a circle, the way a mother would comfort a crying baby.