Tall Sophie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, Gina's got you, it's okay," she tried to speak seriously but was still cracking up.

His cock was suddenly electrified as it slid back and forth with her bounces on the plush mohair. He was consumed by the urge to cum, but he was also flooded with guilt. Gina didn't deserve to be caught up in Sophie's twisted game. She was being innocently tricked into playing with him. Yet here he was, perched on her hip, close to ejaculating on her sweater. He closed his eyes and willed himself not to erupt.

"You can let him down now, Gina," Sophie declared abruptly.

Tom unfastened his ankles and Gina loosened her grip. He slowly slid down her leggings until his feet touched the ground. The abrupt change in friction almost made him cum.

"Now stand in front of Mr. Douglas and tell him you want to suck his little cock until he cums in your mouth," Sophie commanded.

"Sophie!" Tom and Gina both exclaimed, turning their heads to look at her.

"I don't believe I was speaking to you," Sophie addressed Tom with a fiery glare, then turned to Gina. "I'm sure you dad would love to hear about what you've been doing in the back of his Range Rover, Gina. I can't be certain how Country Club Roger would take it. But I wouldn't be surprised to see you shipped off to an all-girls boarding school within a week."

"You wouldn't!" Gina cried.

"Try me," Sophie said sharply.

Gina growled under her breath. Her jaw tightened and her shoulders slumped with resignation. Tom shook his head slightly, trying to tell her she didn't have to do this. She looked beaten.

"Mr. Douglas, I want to suck your little cock until you cum in my mouth," Gina whispered, almost inaudibly.

Tom's body twitched as his libido betrayed him. He couldn't bear to see his daughter's friend used like this, yet he simultaneously imagined her beautiful teenage lips sliding up and down his cock. He could hear his own breath becoming uneven and his cock ached with desire. He looked into her eyes and tried to say no, but he knew he was only telegraphing lust. He squeezed his eyelids shut, trying to hide his aberrant yearnings, willing himself to calm down.

"Now tell her how attractive she is, then beg her to suck your tiny penis and swallow your little mess," Sophie prodded.

Tom reopened his eyes prepared to defy Sophie, maybe even run away if necessary to save Gina from the debasement. But when he looked up at Gina, something had changed. He no longer saw a nervous girl. Her eyes sparkled with anticipation. Her mouth opened slightly and her upper teeth slowly bit down on her engorged lower lip. Her breathing was steady, but deep. She was turned on.

Tom observed the change with confusion. He wanted to believe she was innocent and pure, but he remembered Jenn harassing her earlier. Maybe the rumors were true... He suddenly wanted to find out.

"Gina, you're one of the m-most beautiful g-, er w-women, I've ever m-met. L-like something out of a d-dream," Tom stammered nervously. "Would you please s-suck my tiny p-penis in your mouth and swallow my little m-mess?"

Without warning, Gina leaned forward and kissed his lips. His eyes widened in surprise. He tasted the bubble gum lip gloss; her breath was fresh and sweet. He closed his eyes and was transported back to senior year of high school. He was sitting nervously on a couch in his basement with a date. She leaned forward and gave him his first kiss. It had tasted like cherries. He did his best to kiss back, but it was painstakingly awkward. He had always wished to relive that moment - and do better.

Envisioning his high school sweetheart, he leaned hard into Gina, reaching up to hold her face, pulling her to him. He savored the feel of her soft mouth. She was tender, not submissive, but an equal, a stark contrast to Sophie's raw, dominant aggression. He sucked at her large lower lip, feasting on the sweet flavor. He could discern her sparkles on his closed eyelids. She was a star.

Slowly, Gina pulled back and he leaned into the air, trying to follow her. He opened his eyes.

"I thought you'd never ask," she said confidently, lifting a hand and warmly stroking his hair in gratitude for giving her the affirmation she craved.

Her head slowly lowered as she bent her knees and settled into a crouch. Then she lifted the oversized sweatshirt.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed in surprise as she discovered his cock already poking out of his pants. Then she giggled, "It's even smaller than I would have guessed!"

Tom's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Yet his cock pulsed and he humped back and forth in the air, out of control, betraying his intention to show restraint and maintain a semblance of dignity. Gina's fingers grabbed him by the base of his shaft and stopped his motion with her strong arm.

"Gotcha!" she said playfully with a short giggle.

Tom looked down and saw Gina looking up at him, smiling sexily. She was breathing hard. It was clear that she loved what she was about to do. He could barely see his cock with the sweatshirt in the way and he quickly lifted it over his head and threw it to the ground next to him. The button-down he wore under it fit snugly and afforded him a full view.

Gina's tongue darted out and pressed into his head. He sucked in a breath and his hips tried to buck back, but her grip was sure, holding him in place. She flicked her tongue around the tip, up and down, side to side. His knees felt weak. She pulled her tongue back, then looked up at him again, with an alluring smile.

She puckered her lips to their fullest and moved forward, sliding them along the side of his cock, down to the base, then back up. His body quivered at the new sensation. Then she repeated on the other side, this time sticking out the tip of her tongue and adding moisture to the journey. His head tipped back in rapture.

He felt a cool breeze on his wet skin and looked back down to see her blowing softly where she had just licked. Then she stuck out her long tongue and curled the edges until it resembled a half pipe. She leaned forward and slid his dick into the trough. It felt warm as it covered nearly half of his minuscule circumference. She trailed a finger across the open top side. Tom's breathing grew ragged.

Then she flattened her tongue and licked the bottom of his cock from base to tip, like she was cleaning the drips from an ice cream cone. Tom's knees almost buckled but her hand on his cock pulled upward, holding him steady. She licked again at a slightly different angle, faster, again frantically, several times, around every side. Tom felt his semen rising. He closed his eyes. Abruptly she stopped.

He looked back down and she was staring up at him, her mouth above his cock. He watched as a stream of saliva slowly dribbled from her lips, down her chin, and onto his waiting member. Her hand that gripped the base finally moved and slowly jacked up his short pole. She rubbed in the natural lubricant, the slickness reminding him of Sophie's strokes minutes before. She moved back and forth slowly, looking up at his face as it contorted and twisted with pleasure. Then she stopped again.

Her mouth was poised an inch from the tip. She looked at him and winked, then licked her sexy lips. To his exhilaration, she dove forward and took his entire length in her mouth. The heat was overwhelming.

"Oh my god!" Tom cried aloud.

He suddenly felt something on his shoulders, then pressure on his back. Arms draped over his chest.

"I'm here, little one," Sophie whispered.

Abruptly her tongue shot into his ear, the tip penetrating the canal, then swirling around the opening. The combined wetness on his ear and cock was devastating. He leaned back and melted into her. He realized her massive breasts were resting on his shoulders. He tipped his head back to lean on her sternum, then twisted to the side and pressed his cheek into her soft tissue. He could smell her wonderful aroma. Compared to Gina's girly scents, Sophie was all woman.

Gina began bobbing slowly forward and back, taking his entire cock in her mouth with each stroke. Tom summoned his will power to resist cumming quickly; he wanted to savor every moment.

Sophie lifted a hand from his chest and held her phone in front of his face. A video played silently. It was him standing in front of the taller Gina, a recording of the past couple minutes.

"I trust you, little one," Sophie whispered so Gina couldn't hear. "But a little extra insurance never hurts."

She lowered her phone then licked the side of his face. Her fingers played with his rigid nipples. Everything felt so good, yet deep inside Tom felt hurt. He wanted badly for her to trust him, the way he trusted her.

His anguish quickly subsided as Sophie slid around in front of him, lifting a leg over Gina to straddle her bobbing head. Gina pulled back and looked up in surprise. Tom's cock suddenly felt like ice.

"Keep going, sweetie," Sophie encouraged.

Tom squirmed as his cock reentered the inferno of Gina's mouth. He gazed on Sophie's face. He had been turned on by Gina's pretty features. But he was suddenly reminded why Sophie haunted his dreams. Her green eyes shimmered brighter than any of Gina's accessories. She wore no make-up, yet her lips were even more inviting. Her supreme confidence shone through her expression, holding him in thrall.

Gina's pace increased and he knew he couldn't hold back much longer. He moved his lips to ask Sophie for permission, but no words came out. Pleasure consumed his senses. Sophie leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"Were you a good boy today?"

Then she positioned her face in front of his and looked in his eyes, searching his soul.

"You weren't, were you?" she accused quietly.

Tom's face told a story of guilt and confusion.

"But you didn't mean to, did you?" she asked, still holding him in her gaze.

He slowly shook his head, praying she would have mercy. He desperately wanted Gina to swallow his load.

"I took you in your dreams, didn't I?" Sophie probed knowingly.

Tom's eyes widened as he nodded his head. How could she know unless she somehow made it happen?

"I'm disappointed you didn't tell me," Sophie chided quietly, her face growing dark. Tom's breath caught in his throat. "I'm going to give you two choices. One, I tell Gina to stop and you can continue your daily ejaculations. Or two, you release into Gina's mouth now and lose your ability to masturbate."

As she said it, Gina began twisting her head from side to side. Every nerve in his groin jolted excitedly. All that mattered was now.

"M-may ah, I p-p-please n-now, M-miss?" he stammered desperately, almost imperceptibly.

"Gina, show him what I taught you, honey," Sophie said aloud, then whispered, "Give it to us."

Suddenly, Gina grabbed his ass and pulled Tom in hard, burying him deep in her throat. Her tongue moved around every side of his cock. Something pulsed, squeezing his tip rhythmically. Her throat vibrated and he could hear a quiet hum.

Unexpectedly, Sophie leaned in and kissed Tom hard. She wrapped her arms around his back and squeezed. He felt his tongue pulled out of his mouth, into hers. Her tongue moved around every side of his. She sucked hard, pulling it down her throat. He could feel pulses on the tip. She hummed and vibrated her mouth. His tongue was his cock; his cock was his tongue.

Sophie began standing up and Tom felt his feet become light. Within moments his toes left the ground, his legs dangling uselessly below him. Gina's head tipped up and somehow he slipped deeper down her throat. Every part of him felt taken, devoured by the succubi who skillfully seduced and plundered him. The plethora of sensations merged into one. She consumed his body. Everything was Sophie.

Beyond his control, Tom began to spurt down Gina's throat. He could feel her esophagus contract as it swallowed his seed. Sophie's throat contracted in concert and it felt like his tongue was being extracted from his head. Gina's swallowing continued, pulling more and more from him. Every time he thought he was done, it seemed like a larger load came out. Sophie squeezed his body harder, forcing him to exhale quickly through his nose. He was floating in her arms, sinking into Gina's throat.

In a final flourish, Gina pulled back on his cock and sucked hard on his head, one more gush emanated which she spit back onto his shaft. She licked up and down his length, bathing it in his cum. Sophie released his tongue and kissed him passionately, swirling her tongue around his mouth. Gina licked and sucked the last remnants of cum from the surface of his cock. Just as it began to feel uncomfortable, he heard a loud slurp as she pulled herself off.

Sophie suddenly dropped him and he fell to the ground, landing in a heap on the sweatshirt. He sat with his legs curled to the side and a hand on the ground hyperventilating, staring at the gravel. Then he heard curious noises and looked up.

The two Amazons were locked in an embrace, straddling one another's thighs, grinding pelvises. Sophie was kissing Gina deeply. Gina briefly broke the kiss.

"I'm not a lesb-," Gina murmured, seeming to resist.

"Neither am I," Sophie interrupted.

Gina leaned back in and kissed Sophie urgently. Their hips began bucking into each other desperately, practically out of control. Abruptly both girls stopped still and quivered. They broke the kiss.

"Aaahhh," they sighed simultaneously.

They held each other for a moment, then Sophie spoke.

"That's my girl," she said warmly, stroking her hair. She kissed her forehead gently. "You and I are good now."

Gina's face lit up, ecstatic to be out of Sophie's doghouse. Then Sophie spoke again.

"Run up and tell the others we got sidetracked and are still getting the food. Don't breathe a word about what happened here to anybody, ever."

"My lips are sealed, captain," Gina said seriously. "Thank you. I won't let you down again."

Gina gave Sophie a final hug, then began to walk away. As if forgetting something, she stopped and turned, looking directly at Tom on the ground. She flashed a confident smile, then winked and blew him a kiss. Within moments she was invisible in the darkness.

Sophie walked over and offered Tom a hand, pulling him gently to his feet. He stood weakly, still in shock.

"Let's put that little guy away, shall we?" Sophie said as she delicately grasped his still-erect cock and bent it inside his fly, zipping him up. He had to lean on her for support. "He won't be coming out to play much going forward," she giggled, "At least he had a good send-off."

Tom's face sunk as he remembered his decision. He had no idea how he would manage. But something else lingered at the front of his mind.

"How did you...? Was that always part of your plan?" Tom stuttered.

"Gina?" Sophie asked coyly as Tom nodded. "Oh, she's a perfect little cum slut. She can't get enough since I taught her how to drive the boys crazy. But you'll be surprised to know, the stuff about all the guys in the Range Rover isn't actually my doing. And believe it or not, you aren't even the oldest guy she's sucked off in the past few weeks!"

Tom's eyes widened in surprise, she had seemed so nervous and innocent.

"And to answer your other question," Sophie said, smiling mischievously, "No. That was a rare moment of improv. Not bad, huh?"

He marveled at Sophie's audaciousness and wily ingenuity as she issued a self-satisfied chuckle.

"Now Thomas, it's time for you to run along and ride your Peloton. I'll tell Lauren you got a call from work and had to leave. I'll make sure she gets a ride home. Just give me fifty bucks for the food."

Tom suddenly felt tense. He had completely forgotten about his nightly assignment. And he still sensed he had responsibilities at the game.

"Are you sure that's enough money?" Tom asked, concerned about sticking her with the bill. "And don't you need the list I made?"

"What part about photographic memory don't you remember?" Sophie snipped sarcastically. "Assuming they haven't changed prices in the past week, the order will come to $41.25," then added with a wink, "when I take off Gina's milkshake. Elle's extra cheese will be free if I smile sweetly. And that still leaves a decent tip."

"But won't you need my help carrying it?" Tom pressed, wanting to serve her.

"Thomas, I can see you don't understand what it means to be queen bee of your high school."

Tom looked confused as he handed her the money, waiting for an explanation. Sophie rolled her eyes and issued a contemptuous breath through her teeth.

"Phfft! I'll just tell some horny little freshman to carry it for me. Now beat it. You better not be late to your ride! And throw that hoodie in the garbage. It looks like a fucking dress on you."

Tom stood holding the sweatshirt in his hand, watching Sophie's graceful gait as she drifted into the shadows. He looked at the time on his phone. Then he ran like a frightened little rabbit toward the parking lot.