Tall Sophie Ch. 07

Story Info
Homecoming Part 2: Heart...
10.3k words
4.67
17.1k
13

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub500
sub500
368 Followers

Saturday

Tom sprawled on a bed watching Sophie and Gina make out in front of him. The tall 18-year-olds were completely absorbed in each other, ignoring Tom as he lay on a pillow watching and stroking his cock. He couldn't believe his good fortune, witnessing the two Amazon beauties go at it. It had always turned him on to watch attractive women kiss, even more so knowing the girls' amazing sexual prowess.

Without warning, Sophie's hand darted out and swatted his hand away, grabbing his cock tightly. She pulled and he sensed himself floating to her. She broke the kiss and pulled Gina's head down toward his cock. Gina's full lips slid down the side of his shaft, kissing along the way as she stared in his eyes. When she reached bottom, Sophie started down the other side, mimicking Gina. The girls moved their lips up and down his cock in opposite cadence, bathing it in warm spit. Tom was in bliss. Somehow his cock looked bigger, at least two inches longer, and thicker.

After several strokes, Sophie stopped at his head, waiting for Gina as she kissed her way back up. Together at the top, the girls began Frenching each other, engulfing his glans, their slick tongues writhing over the tip. Sophie grabbed the base of his pole with two fingers and Gina followed, grasping around the middle. Each began jacking half of his cock. Their kissing became more passionate and urgent. Saliva dribbled down his dick, lubricating their strokes. He closed his eyes, lost in the plethora of sensations. Abruptly, the girls seemed to pull away.

"Don't stop!" Tom moaned.

"I guess you're awake," a woman's voice laughed.

Tom's eyes shot open. The room was dimly lit. He was disoriented. He turned his head to the side and recognized the glow of his alarm clock. Then he tipped his head up and saw his wife Lisa, bathed in shadows, going down again on his cock. His head flopped back onto the pillow. He had been dreaming.

But the dream wasn't purely a fantasy. Tom recalled the night before. His daughter Lauren's friend Gina had sucked him off under the bleachers at the Homecoming game while her other friend Sophie held and kissed, or more accurately, devoured him. He had cum down Gina's throat as Sophie lifted his feet off the ground. Gina swallowed gush after gush of semen as Sophie sucked his tongue down her throat. It was so incredibly hot.

Lisa's ministrations continued, feeding the images as they replayed through Tom's head.

He remembered the girly taste of Gina's bubble gum lip gloss. She had kissed him deeply before going down on him. Her lips were so big and soft. He had sucked on her lower lip with abandon, reliving high school through the sweet sensation. Bubble gum...

Tom's eyes shot open. Could Lisa taste the bubble gum lip gloss on his cock? He panicked and his body momentarily convulsed.

"Hmmm..." Lisa murmured, assuming she had struck a sexual nerve.

Tom relaxed as he remembered showering after his workout the night before. He had slipped into bed shortly thereafter, with Lisa already fast asleep at his side.

He began to savor the present. Lisa had always been a good cocksucker. Despite not being well-endowed, he filled her small mouth, yet she always managed to keep her teeth back as she bobbed up and down. She sucked hard, making loud splurches every time she pulled away. He enjoyed her blowjobs but they had become few and far between the past few years, particularly as she became more fatigued and their bedtimes diverged. He couldn't remember the last time she had gone down on him, much less surprised him in the morning.

Despite passing the age of 40 she had managed to maintain her good looks and figure, although she had become noticeably softer over time in her mid-section and rear. Her once-perky B-cups had deflated considerably. They weren't unattractive, just smaller and more floppy than bouncy when moving around. Her mid-length dark blonde hair remained free of grey and her skin was still smooth and taut compared to other women her age. At 5'4" she was relatively short and couldn't excite Tom's size fetish. Yet her pretty face and pleasant demeanor had always been attractive to him.

As he savored the blowjob, he began to feel guilty. What was he doing messing around with other women? For god's sake, they were his daughter's teenage friends. Lisa had always been a good wife and loyal partner. They had talked forever about growing old together. She gave him space to build his career and pursue his interests. Perhaps too much space, it seemed.

He truly did not want to hurt her. He valued what they had together. But the sexual spark had indeed been fading. Neither of them seemed to take initiative with the other, leaving a frequent void in their sex lives. Which was why the current moment felt odd, albeit welcome.

It was that sexual void that Sophie was able to walk into and exploit - then fill a hundred times over. The 6'5" volleyball star was the Amazon of Tom's fantasies. She was fit and strong, brilliant and clever, beautiful and sultry, devious and kinky. Compared to his out-of-shape 5'8" body, she was a goddess in human form. He worshipped her, hung on her every carefully chosen word, thought of her every moment of the day. She understood his desires - his needs - better than he did himself; to feel small, to be lifted and held, to give up control. And take control she did: his workout routine, diet, orgasms and most facets of his existence, as he had come to discover. She had dirt on him that could upturn his life if she ever needed to apply leverage. Yet he was so hooked on her, the dirt was mere insurance. He would follow her devoutly even without the extra inducement. And, as of yesterday, he depended on her to ensure he wouldn't face legal blame for her brutal assault of a man who had threatened him and his daughter, Lauren.

He thought about how Sophie was so different from Lisa. Where Lisa was reserved and cautious, Sophie was vivacious and adventurous. Lisa, pretty and uncomplicated; Sophie glamorous and sophisticated. The list went on: mischievous, unpredictable, mysterious...dangerous.

Lisa's mouth stroked up and down and Tom's thoughts drifted to his ultimate fantasy - fucking Sophie's enormous, firm tits. He imagined her licking her hand and rubbing her slick saliva all over his cock, then pressing her breasts together to form a narrow, deep crease. Tom imagined the sensation of sliding his moist cock into the tight warm space. His sperm began to rise as Lisa's mouth became Sophie's cleavage.

Anxiety struck him - am I allowed to cum? He tried to recall Sophie's options from the night before: he could continue daily ejaculations or not masturbate. But could he ejaculate without masturbating? He selfishly decided yes. His hips rose in anticipation...

Knock, knock!

Lisa lifted her head off Tom, leaving his cock bobbing in the air, short of climax.

"Mom! I'm having a hair disaster. I need your help NOW!" Lauren's voice called through the door with the melodramatic flair that only teenage girls could command.

"I'm coming, honey," Lisa responded loudly, then turned to Tom with a shrug and added quietly, "It's Homecoming. I guess you'll have to take a rain check."

Lisa quickly threw on a robe and left the room. He heard female banter fade as the two walked down the hallway. Tom quickly reached for his cock, needing to finish. As his fingers circled the damp shaft, he felt his stomach drop as if in fear, yet he didn't feel fear. His penis was numb to his touch and it began to soften in his hand. He tried stroking to bring it back, but his hand felt clumsy and uncoordinated. His wrist had gone limp. His cock shriveled. His physical desire for release waned, yet his mind still longed for orgasm and the peaceful relaxation that would follow. His penis turtled back into his groin, disappearing in retreat.

What the hell just happened? Tom worried. He had never experienced anything like that before, as if his cock had rejected his hand. He had been fully aroused moments before in Lisa's mouth. It didn't make sense. It was befuddling. He hadn't even intended to release, obeying his choice to stop masturbating. What had she said?

...lose your ability to masturbate.

She had said ability, not permission. Was it possible she had taken away his capacity to pleasure himself? Could she do that? Or had his mind so internalized her words that he subconsciously convinced himself he couldn't? Maybe he was just having a momentary reaction to losing the stimulus of Lisa's mouth?

He resolved to find another source of stimulation and picked up his phone. He went to his email and found the message from the anonymous address that Sophie had sent with a video link. He clicked and the link was dead.

Of course she would delete it, he thought. The content could be incriminating for her. She meant for him to watch it once and never see it again. He hadn't even thought to record the screen, assuming he could access the link again.

He went to the remote Dropbox folder where he collected content for masturbation; his Sophie Spank Bank, he jokingly called it. He found the video capture he had taken from Instagram of their first encounter. He was mounted on her in piggyback, her taut body scantily clad in grey silk shorts and camisole.

At the sight of Sophie, his cock immediately unsheathed from its hideout and began to extend until it was fully erect. It bobbed in the air, hungry for its muse. He felt a sense of relief at getting hard. He began to reach a hand forward and butterflies fluttered in his lower abdomen. He couldn't tell if it was from trepidation over what might happen when he touched his erection - or from something more subconscious: dread implanted by Sophie's words. As his hand approached his cock, the clumsy feeling returned, and his wrist felt like jelly. He lost feeling in his fingers as they arrived at the stiff pole. Skin touched skin and his member immediately shrank, faster than last time, withdrawing and inverting into itself. His heartbeat quickened and he realized he was holding his breath. He exhaled a ragged breath.

Tom pulled his hand away and looked back at the video. His cock began to rise again, just as it had moments before. He set down the phone and laid back. He had actually lost his ability to masturbate. He thought about when Sophie seemingly made him have a wet dream. Now she apparently convinced his brain that he couldn't jack off. How was it possible? She was truly the most powerful person he had ever met.


***

"The limo will be here any minute and I'm not ready!" Lauren yelled frantically from upstairs.

"Calm down, honey, I'll help you," Lisa called up, then lowered her voice. "Tom, can you get the door when they arrive?"

"Sure, no problem," Tom answered, as he sat at the bar in the kitchen.

He had just returned from working in his office in the guest cottage to grab a snack. If anything, his newfound inability to masturbate seemed to help his productivity. He had made significant progress on the UK market analysis he promised to his bank's board of directors by the end of the week. He was still turning ideas around in his head when the doorbell rang.

He got up and walked to the foyer, then opened the door. His eyes widened and his cock rammed forward in his briefs when he saw Sophie. He had never seen her so gorgeous, a true feat given she was already the most beautiful person he had ever known. Her light brown hair was done up in a sophisticated French twist; wavy strands cascaded down the sides of her face. Delicate gold chains dangled from her ears, each supporting a large white pearl. He observed she was wearing make-up for the first time he could remember. The subtle shadings and added color highlighted and accentuated her alluring features. She had a movie star glow.

Tom scanned her body and nearly fainted. A burgundy cocktail dress clung to her leonine form. A thin V cut down through her cleavage to the bottom of her rib cage, showcasing a deep crease where her breasts mashed together. Through the long opening, he could discern her lack of overhang, rather her breasts tilted upward from the bottom. The sheer fabric highlighted the immense size and vertical symmetry of her gravity-defying mounds. Tiny spaghetti straps seemed to serve as a weak defense in preventing their exposure to the world. Straps aside, her shoulders, upper chest and arms were completely bare, taunting him with the illusion of nudity.

His eyes wandered down to her waistline where the dress flared out playfully from her hips, perhaps intended by the designer to emphasize the whimsy of youth. Yet the wide, wispy pleats seemed more like a magician's scarf, teasing at the womanly mysteries hidden beneath. She held a small, white sequin purse in one hand. On the opposite side, a thin gold chain hung from her wrist, with white pearls strung at intervals. Her legs were encased in reflective skin-tone stockings that shined in the afternoon light. The sheer material grew slightly darker around the sides, accentuating the outline of her shapely legs.

"Aren't you going to let me in?" Sophie purred with a knowing smile, causing Tom's eyes to snap up to her face.

He briefly glanced behind her and saw two guys on the lawn joking around while they looked at a phone. He recognized Dirk towering over the other boy, ostensibly Lauren's date.

"They're just going to hang outside while I wait for Lauren," Sophie said with a brief glance over her shoulder. "I figured I'd come in and finish putting on my make-up."

Tom briefly stirred from his stupor and shifted to the side. Sophie laid a hand on his head as she slid past him. He felt her hip brush by his chest. She seemed taller than usual. He looked down and noticed she had heels on. He had never thought about Sophie wearing heels. The idea that she could be even taller sent tingles up his back. He was speechless. Everything about her suddenly seemed bigger.

"Come talk to me while I work on my make-up," she instructed while she walked through the foyer and into the kitchen. He noticed she was chewing gum.

Tom followed her unconsciously, padding behind her in his socks as her heels tapped out the path to the powder room. He observed that the rear of her dress scooped low, almost down to her waist. He was suddenly reminded of the video taken in the same lavatory, where she stood nude with her toned, muscular back to the camera. He detected a new fragrance in the air, mingled with Sophie's familiar aroma. His cock throbbed uncomfortably as he walked.

She set her purse down on the sink and pulled out some lipstick. He lingered outside the door as she began to paint her lips the same color as her dress. He noticed her nails were also done to match. Tom watched in rapture as she alternately applied the color and puckered her mouth to smooth and spread the color.

"How do they look?" she asked, turning toward him and bending at the waist to lean out of the doorway. Her soft, moist lips were inches from his eyes. He could smell bubble gum on her breath. "Do you like them better than Gina's?"

Tom was too dumbfounded to speak. He was surprised and hurt that she had brought up Gina. He suddenly felt anxious. Lisa and Lauren were just upstairs. Sophie pouted.

"You don't?" she said with mock surprise. "She does have those nice DSL's, doesn't she?"

Tom's eyes registered confusion. Sophie explained with slow syllables, her tongue practically licking out the final word:

"Dick. Sucking. Lips."

Tom inhaled a sharp breath. His body suddenly shook as Sophie's fingers brushed his cock through his khakis. He bent forward, almost touching her lips, but she quickly placed her other hand on his shoulder to prop him up.

"You know I was very surprised," Sophie continued with a sly smile.

She began to crouch down in front of Tom, lower and lower until her mouth was even with his tented crotch.

"That you chose her over me," she continued breathily, licking her lips as she looked up at his eyes.

Tom's face contorted with shock and dismay. He knew he would never make that choice. Sophie had forced her upon him. It hurt him profoundly when she said it that way.

"I..." Tom uttered his first word since her arrival.

"I quite enjoyed teasing you to orgasm every day," she declared, interrupting his feeble protest.

His spirits suddenly dropped as he remembered his choice to finish in Gina's mouth over continuing daily ejaculations, usually with some form of assistance from Sophie. Tom watched in thrall as she chewed her gum loudly, sassily, with her mouth open, staring at the bulge in his pants as it pulsed in front of her face.

"I guess I'm just not as exciting as Gina," she said sardonically. "I bet you even think that little amateur gives better blowjobs than me."

She stuck out her tongue toward his tenting erection, slithering it around as if teasing a cock. Without thinking Tom's pelvis pushed forward, trying to get closer to her tongue. Her hands settled on his hips and arrested his movement. He watched as a pink bubble protruded from her mouth, then grew until it was larger than a mango. It finally popped and Tom flinched at the sound. Then Sophie made a show of licking and sucking the remnants back into her mouth. She made it seem dirty, lascivious, like she was slurping up semen.

"You know what she told me afterwards?" Sophie said temptingly causing Tom's eyes to widen with interest. "She said no one had ever looked at her the way you did. Like - and I quote - he worshipped me for being a tall, strong woman...Most guys I get with seem to think those are faults to tolerate, or a reason to stop seeing me. He was actually excited for what I am, Sophie...it was sooo special."

Tom was taken aback. He so revered female height and strength that he had never considered other men finding fault in those attributes. The idea that tall girls would be ostracized for their height was foreign to him, as was the idea that his fetishistic attraction would be seen as...special.

"You're very attracted to her, aren't you?" Sophie implored accusingly, then added, "It's okay, I'm not jealous. I like a good competition."

He watched as she raised up until the slit of her cleavage was positioned in front of his pulsating cock. Her hands on his hips pulled slightly forward, then pushed back, gyrating his pelvis slowly. Tom's ultimate fantasy of fucking her tits suddenly played on a loop in his head. He shuddered as he recalled his fingers inside her deep crevice as he lay suspended on her back weeks ago. He could barely breathe.

"What's wrong?" Sophie asked coyly, inhaling deeply with an acceleration at the end, causing him to flinch.

She slowly exhaled and Tom began breathing tiny breaths. His body shivered uncontrollably as he stared down into her cleavage. She inhaled again and her immense breasts heaved outward with her voluminous breath. Everything about her was bigger.

"Ohhh, it's what I anticipated...these huge titties have become a fixation for you," Sophie stated smugly. "Perhaps...an addiction?"

As she said it, she brought her upper arms together, squeezing her cleavage so it bulged out toward his cock. Tom's eyes blinked uncontrollably, and his mouth became dry. His lips moved, but no words came out.

"I dare you to touch yourself," Sophie suddenly challenged with an impish lilt.

Tom looked at her incredulously, remembering his failings from the morning.

"Or are you suddenly incapable?" she smiled, tipping her chin up mockingly.

He could feel his cum rising as his cock throbbed against his underwear, he was so close. A touch is all it would take. Was she giving him permission? With trepidation, he moved a limp arm slowly around from his side. As it approached, muscles throughout his hand and wrist began to cramp. His fingers bent arthritically, and his palm closed in on itself. His hand looked mangled.

sub500
sub500
368 Followers