Tall Sophie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie's eyes seemed to soften and her head cocked slightly. Tom's cheeks flushed with shame as he registered her pity.

"I know, little rabbit," she said paternalistically.

She leaned forward and placed a full kiss on his bruised temple. Then she pulled back and stroked his hair gently with one hand.

"I've always known."

He suddenly felt fingertips slide briefly along the top of his bare cock as it rested on her leg. His hips reacted and twitched forward, causing the bottom of his shaft to slide along her stocking. He bucked slightly again, back and forth, rubbing himself off on her thigh, his body suspended in the air.

A small knot in his stomach grew and nagged - he needed permission to get off on her like this. But her scent was too much. Her size was too much. Everything about her was bigger. Too much. He had lost all control, his need to cum so great. He was almost gone when he finally managed to show the deference she demanded.

"May I please cum for you, Miss?" he begged urgently, tardily.

"No," she stated sternly, as if scolding a dog.

Her hand whipped sharply at his penis, burning and stinging his arousal away. He writhed on her knee but her other arm pinned his chest to mirror, forcing him to endure the slaps.

"I'm so ashamed for you, Thomas. How could you dare to defile my Homecoming dress with your disgusting excretions? I'm not your sexual toilet. And how could you dare to show such blatant disrespect for your beautiful wife by declaring your love for another woman? In her own home for God's sake! I'm not some floozy for your mid-life crisis."

Sophie stopped slapping and Tom's eyes watered as he shook his head in remorse, trying to deny her accusations. But he knew he had crossed a line. His lips tried to move, and she pressed a finger tightly to them.

"Love your beautiful wife. Worship and obey Me," she commanded as her fiery green eyes burned into his retinas. Her finger pulled away. "Acknowledge."

"Yes, Miss," Tom immediately responded.

A door slammed upstairs, and loud clicks could be heard on the hardwood floor of the hallway. Tom tipped his head to look up nervously.

"Do everything I say. Trust Me without question," she reminded scornfully as her fingers grasped his chin, pulling his eyes back into her emerald gaze.

"Yes, Miss," he answered submissively as the steps increased in volume.

His sense of impending disaster faded away. He trusted her unconditionally. Her will was his pleasure.

"Your tiny cock is Mine. It is useless without My permission. Repeat."

"My tiny cock is Yours. It is useless without Your permission."

"You are Mine."

"I am Yours."

As Tom answered, he was consumed by a falling sensation, as if her thigh and the floor below it disappeared and he was plummeting into an abyss. Her abyss.

Sophie's knee suddenly pulled back and he literally fell, landing in a crouch, just catching himself before his legs completely crumpled. He looked up to see that Sophie had grabbed the necklace and already clasped it herself. On Lisa, the pearls hung delicately down her chest. On Sophie, they fit snugly around her neck, naughtily, like a choker. Everything about her was bigger.

"I present to you, Miss Lauren Douglas," Lisa's voice called like an emcee from the top of the stairs.

Sophie stepped back and Tom frantically stood and pulled up his pants, floundering desperately to conceal his nudity and make himself presentable. His head spun and he felt feverish from the incredible intensity of the past few seconds.

Lauren began walking down the grand staircase slowly, one step at a time, like a debutante. Tom looked at Sophie and saw her staring upward with an effusive smile. She glanced down at him and winked. A haze cleared in his head as if she had released him from her spell. He stepped forward and gazed at his only child. She was a vision of beauty. His little girl was a woman.

"Damn, girlfriend!" Sophie whooped.

Lauren paraded down the stairs in a yellow form-fitting strapless dress that highlighted every curve of her taut body. Her shapely, unsupported breasts stood out proudly under the tight fabric. Her hair was braided intricately into a bun, with loose tresses dangling to the sides, similar to Sophie. The dress followed the arc of her hourglass figure past her narrow tummy to her ripe hips. The skirt hung low and tight, brushing the floor with a small flare at the bottom. A long slit up one side afforded room for her graceful steps. She looked taller and more confident than ever.

"Evan's gonna drop dead when he sees you!" Sophie continued her lavish praise, then added with a giggle, "Just do me a favor and stay away from Dirk!"

As Lauren turned to take the final steps on the winding staircase, Tom came further to his senses and remembered Sophie's kiss. He wiped his temple furiously, ignoring the pain and hoping her lipstick wouldn't show. Then he compressed his cheek to smash the gum into the side of his mouth. Finally, he reached to adjust his pants. To his relief - and dismay - he no longer felt an erection.

He stepped forward and looked up at Lauren's face, extending a hand to help her down the last step. As she grasped his fingers daintily, he was surprised to find she was already at the bottom. He looked up at her in confusion, then followed her gaze down. She extended her bare leg through the slit of the dress and a yellow strappy sandal emerged. The bottom of the front sole was lifted by at least two inches of platform. A long stiletto heel emanated from the back.

"I get to be one of the tall girls today," Lauren gushed. "I feel so beautiful."

Tom did a brief double-take as he registered the irony of Gina's statement lamenting tall girl insecurities. He barely had time to think as Lauren leaned down and embraced him in an ecstatic hug. Her grip was surprisingly strong, and her unencumbered breasts compressed dangerously into his upper chest. His nose was invaded by a familiar perfume: Sophie's custom Guerlain fragrance. A wave of deviant exhilaration hit him. Yet nothing stirred in his groin.

Lauren quickly stepped aside and hugged Sophie, who leaned in to give her a two-sided air kiss, Paris-style.

"Girls! Let's get some quick glamor shots, then you need to hit the road!" Lisa bubbled excitedly as she hurried down the stairs. "Tom, take out your iPhone and get snapping! Doesn't she look amazing?"

"Um, yeah, incredible," Tom mumbled, almost too sincerely.

"I see Tom helped you get the necklace on," Lisa said to Sophie. "Wow, it just barely fits."

"Well, he kind of poked me a little," Sophie responded with an eye roll. "But I'm ok, it didn't feel like much and he stopped when I told him. Thanks again for sharing with me."

Tom's stomach dropped as he pulled out his phone. He felt bowled over by her audaciousness. As he glanced at the screen he was perplexed to see an Instagram message alert. He didn't remember feeling a buzz in his pocket. It was Sophie.

S: love your beautiful wife

S: worship and obey Me

S: do everything I say

S: trust Me without question

S: your tiny cock is Mine

S: it is useless without My permission

S: you are Mine

The message was sent 6 minutes ago, when she was supposedly updating the boys...before he declared his love for her. She had known he would. Faux jealousy over Gina was the trap. He recalled her words.

I've always known.

Again, Tom was consumed by the falling sensation. Again, she was mindfucking him, playing with his sense of time. Again, he was an oblivious actor in her elaborate production, artfully manipulated by her cunning mind.

But why did she goad him to say it? To play with his heart for her sadistic pleasure? For the triumph of making him choose her over his wife? Or was there something else?

"Tom!" Lisa exclaimed. "What are you doing?!"

"Sorry, um, I got distracted by a message from work," Tom lied, improvising quickly.

He flicked to the camera app, then lifted his phone as the girls posed.

"Say cheese!" he said with a jolly voice, trying to mask his acute anxiety.

The girls struck several poses, from sultry to corny as Tom snapped away. When Lisa made to usher them to the door, Sophie spoke.

"Let's take one with your dad, Lauren. He is the hero of the hour after all."

Lauren gazed at her dad and flicked her head back in a subtle beckon. Tom reluctantly stepped forward toward the girls and turned, handing his phone to Lisa who looked confused.

"What do you mean by...?" Lisa asked toward Sophie, then interrupted herself as she looked at Tom, "What the hell is that bruise on your head?"

Before he could answer, Sophie spoke, looking at Lisa.

"He had a fight with a guy at our away game Thursday. A total jerk who was yelling awful things at me and the other girls. They both got kicked out, but fortunately the heckler was neutralized," Sophie concluded with a knowing glance at Tom.

"The girls all think Dad is a hero for what he did," Lauren jumped in. "You should've heard what the guy was saying. It was horrible."

"Well, um, geez," Lisa bumbled, unsure how to respond. Then she looked at Tom, "I just don't know why you didn't tell me."

"Uh..." Tom began, feeling for words.

"Anyhow, let's get that hero picture," Lisa interrupted, remembering the tight timeline. "Tom, turn toward Sophie so we can't see that shiner."

Sophie and Lauren each put an arm around Tom's shoulders and turned toward the camera. He rotated his head just as Sophie pulled him toward her, pressing his forehead into her firm breast.

"Got it!" Lisa exclaimed, stepping forward to hand the phone to Tom. "Now let's go outside and get some quick shots with the boys."

The girls moved toward the door as Lisa found her phone in her purse.

"Hey hero," Lisa said, giving Tom an odd look. "Wanna come outside and see them off? You can give Evan the 'Dad Talk', maybe threaten to beat him up if he gets out of line," she added sarcastically.

"Mom!" Lauren complained.

"I'll take care of her Mrs. D," Sophie chimed in, then laughed. "Besides, I'm probably more intimidating than Mr. Hero over there anyway."

"You certainly are, dear," Lisa responded, then suddenly blushed.

Tom couldn't tell if she was embarrassed at emasculating her husband or uncomfortable at acknowledging Sophie's provocative presence.

"Um yeah, that's ok, you ladies go ahead," Tom muttered, his mouth sounding full as Sophie's gum accidentally slipped from his cheek.

The girls filed out. Lisa was last to exit. As she stepped through the door, she turned her head back to look at Tom.

"When I get back inside, Mr. Hero and I have some unfinished business to attend to," she clucked sternly, then gave him a puzzled look. "Huh, I don't remember you chewing gum?"

With a quick shake of her head she rushed out to get some final pictures before everyone jumped in the limo. Tom turned and walked to the kitchen where he spit out the wad of gum in a paper towel. Then he crumpled it and pressed it deep into the trashcan under some discarded food. He knew there was nothing incriminating about it, but he was still paranoid, especially after Lisa's odd behavior.

He suddenly remembered the pictures on his phone and pulled it out for inspection. He flipped through each one, examining Sophie longingly, while trying not to linger on Lauren. He arrived at the last one with him.

He looked so tiny next to her - and even next to Lauren. He thought of the rush he experienced seeing Sophie stand near Lisa, then noticed excitedly that he looked almost as tiny in comparison. His shoulders and torso looked smaller than he remembered. For a moment he worried he was shrinking. The thought excited him. Then he recalled his recent weight loss. He was shrinking.

He examined the picture more closely. Lauren was at least two inches taller than him. Her shoulders were broader, and her physique looked sturdier. For a brief moment he wondered if she could lift him like Sophie and Gina. He abruptly shook his head in revulsion, scolding himself, then turned his eyes back to Sophie.

She had a self-satisfied look on her face. One of her arms was around his shoulder, intertwined with Lauren's. His forehead was compressed into her giant breast, which was significantly bigger than his head. Her erect nipple poked tantalizingly through the tight dress, just above his eye. Her other arm angled down across her body, toward him. He traced its path to his crotch. His zipper was open. Two of her fingers were inside of his fly. Tom's eyes shot back up to his face. He looked lost, clueless to what was happening below. He stared at her smug smile. Why hadn't he felt her fingers?

He quickly uploaded the picture to his Sophie Spank Bank and deleted it from his photo stream. There was a noise in the front hall as the door opened. Tom suddenly felt nervous as he remembered Lisa's intention to confront him about the fight, and possibly the gum.

She stepped through the doorway to the kitchen, then stopped and leaned on the frame. Her eyes glared at Tom with an unfamiliar smolder. He couldn't tell what she was thinking or what she planned to say. Could she possibly know about him and Sophie? He held his breath and stood absolutely still. Was everything about to come crashing down?

"How about that rain check, Mr. Hero?" Lisa intoned in a low, husky voice.

Tom cocked his head, confused. Then his body relaxed. His life wasn't over. Lisa was horny.

She walked toward him and grabbed his hand, urgently pulling him to the living room sofa. Tom followed her lead, bewildered and compliant. Lisa positioned him in front of the couch, then stood on her tiptoes and looked hungrily into his eyes. With the added advantage of wearing shoes, her face was level with his. Slowly, she dropped to a crouch and deftly pulled at his belt.

"I see someone already got started here," she muttered breathily, noticing his open fly.

With a quick yank, she pulled his pants down to his ankles then pushed him onto the couch, roughly. He sprawled back into the deep seat, his head hitting a soft cushion. He had never seen her like this. Her aggression reminded him of Sophie. She dropped to her knees, gave him a final urgent glance, then dove toward his cock - Sophie's cock - sucking its limp form into her mouth.

Tom felt nothing. It was as if his entire groin was numb. He couldn't tell if he was getting hard or not. A panicked sensation washed over his body. He closed his eyes, trying to feel something, anything. What was wrong with him?

your tiny cock is Mine

it is useless without My permission

He could hear Sophie's words screaming in his head. He could see the text of her message in large bold font on the insides of his eyelids. The couch seemed to drop from under him as the falling sensation returned, more profoundly. Faster. Deeper.

He recalled Sophie's reaction to watching Her cock shrivel. In salacious triumph, she had tested her mystical power and verified its might. Now she wielded her magic like a sorceress, taking complete ownership of his senses.

you are Mine

She was there. In his eyes. In his ears. In his head...In his heart.

"What's wrong, honey?" a voice pleaded.

Tom's eyes shot open. Lisa looked at him confused. A small pathetic cock drooped like a wet noodle below her chin, disassociated from his body. He sensed her shame and anguish at failing to turn him on. He said the first thing that came to his mind.

"I must be distracted by my work."

It sounded woefully insincere as it came out. She looked like she had seen a ghost, consumed by the ultimate fear of a middle-aged wife: that her husband no longer found her attractive. He felt her dread and humiliation crawling on his psyche. It was his shame, his fault...for falling under the spell of a younger woman. He felt his marriage slipping away in the pain of her eyes. The compunction to act overtook his numbness.

love your beautiful wife

He suddenly sat up, put his hands under her armpits and stood, effortlessly lifting her to her feet. His own strength surprised him. He felt Sophie in the improved tone of his arms. To both of their surprise, he spun her around and pushed her back into the couch, roughly, just as she had done to him. He had never been aggressive with her before. He channeled Sophie's decisive ferocity in his movements.

He bent at the waist and his hands pawed at the button and zipper of Lisa's jeans, then quickly reached to the sides of her waistband and pulled. Her hips bucked in the air as he wrested the pants violently from her legs. For a moment he stared dumbstruck at her sodden white cotton underwear. He had never seen her vaginal juices flow so profusely. Was it her reaction to his heroism? Or was it Sophie? A voice in his head reverberated: Everything was Sophie.

His hands flicked her panties down her thighs, revealing her swollen pink orchid. She was cleanly shaven, something he had never known her to do. She looked young and ripe. He was awestruck.

His sense of frenzy abated, replaced by anticipation. He felt a compulsion to be gentle with her. She seemed small and vulnerable. Like a little rabbit.

His head lowered slowly, and he closed his eyes. His lips engulfed her folds and his tongue pressed into her engorged clitoris. He turned his head and her body writhed as he soul-kissed the woman who had borne his only child. He needed to show her she still mattered, that she was still beautiful.

Yet as he tasted her juices, he was transported to the scene in the powder room. His tongue became Sophie's fingers, rubbing needfully, selfishly under the folds of her burgundy dress. Sophie's taste and scent overwhelmed his senses. His pace and pressure increased, licking and sucking the nectar that flowed profusely into his mouth. His body began to shake, passing vibrations into her sopping cunt. Sophie was Lisa. Lisa was Sophie. They became one and the same.

Her hips bucked into his face. He opened his eyes and saw she had pulled up her sweater and was squeezing her nipples desperately. His hands shot up and pushed her hands away, grabbing hold of her breasts, squeezing and tweaking in rhythm with his tongue. Her body began to shake, on the verge of eruption.

Tom sensed his own orgasm rising, endorphins pumped through his veins. He could feel his lover's exhilaration coursing through him.

"oh, Oh, OH, OOOHHH!" she shrieked in climax.

Tom's head swirled and his body became rigid. His mind floated in the ecstasy of climax, in concert with Hers. Yet his crotch remained numb. Limp. Pathetic.

your tiny cock is Mine

it is useless without My permission

you are Mine

Her words wrapped around him. He could see Her self-satisfied smile and feel Her gentle hand stroking his hair.

With a final quiver, Her body sunk serenely into the cushion. Tom turned and laid his head on Her pubis.

His heart swelled with the euphoric pride of having pleased the Women he loved.