All Comments on 'Tall Texas Redhead'

by johnnieblue44

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AphroditeRebornAphroditeRebornalmost 16 years ago
yes please

Lights...camera...action! Definitely need to capture those moments {and more} on film!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice!

Reading this was "almost" like living it again....I miss dear Johnnie...what a fabulous lover he was...even if it was just for that one night...B.

SharleanSharleanover 13 years ago
I like it

I really like this one...hot...a girl after my own heart...LOL

lapseofreasonlapseofreasonover 13 years ago

Thanks for recommending this to me. I usually don't read anything that's purely straight anymore, but this was pretty hot.

Oh, and how did you know I like redheads? :)

Stevie98Stevie98over 11 years ago
basically perfect

absolutely amazing, but there needs to be a part two...with video attachment haha

sunb3rstsunb3rstover 10 years ago
Yes- write a sequel

Please write a sequel where the camcorder captures the action of his cock penetrating that sweet neatly shaved plump mound.

Southernmanrebel7Southernmanrebel7about 9 years ago
I hope she is a real woman

To be honest with you I do hope you can hook up with her again, she does sound like a dream! I have to say thou I am biased as far as she goes. A tall Red head woman with great tits, wet dream come true! Ever since I saw Quiet Man at 12 years old! If you do not know it, a movie with John Wayne and Marureen O'Hare! To me the most beautiful woman to ever be in movies. If you do know her then the woman you bedded sounds just like her. I do not think you mention her age or yours? Is this still going on today or a past thing? If it still is and she reads this please tell her this is one Southern man that is extremely jealous of you! As one man to another way to go dude, she sound amazing.

FrankwuoFrankwuoalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely!!!!

And please use the tripod and make it available to all of your dedicated readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sequel warranted

Yes, this story deserves a sequel; in fact, it deserves several sequels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous