All Comments on 'Tall Tina's First Time'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story God bless

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could have been a great story

But you went to some really weird places

jsmangisjsmangisover 3 years ago

A very unique story and one of the best I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun Read

This was a very fun and enjoyable read. The story had depth and was not just a lust driven essay, rather a story that was realistic and helped the reader become a participant in the story. Great Job!!! Please keep writing.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Great Story! Only one issue: I can’t believe that Wendy the bitch didn’t end up divorced...

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
A good story, it . . .

. . . you kind of went overboard on the bathroom scene. We all have to wipe our butts and we’ve all stunk up a bathroom; we don’t really need that part described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bit too biological in places, not sure we needed the toilet details pSK

biznet7biznet7about 3 years ago
TMI

Way too much detail in shower and toilet scenes, even the sex scenes mentioned her anus - yuck!

Unknown81Unknown81about 3 years ago
Good story...

Good story. The film Earthquake Resort sounds like the kind of film that would have come out then--I even looked for it on Google before I realized it was fictional (and that would make a good movie IRL, IMO).

BTW, way too much information about bodily functions--don't read this story if one is eating at all. There really isn't the need for that, IMO--Ann Douglas (among other Literotica writers) has stories set in this era, too, and she doesn't go into such detail...

Other than that, good story, and unique, too; I'd love to see a Debbie the Dumb Gold Digger sequel (among others), or a reworking of that story, where it turns out she's actually smarter than she looks in private (like, say, around Vanessa)--she just plays dumb in order to play up the dumb blonde stereotype...

Unknown81Unknown81about 3 years ago
And another comment...

I'm surprised that, being set in Newark in 1977, you didn't mention the infamous Newark Riots of 1967, which killed 26 people and devastated sections of the city (and accelerated the "white flight" from the city, which had been going on for years before this)--you could have used it for background as to why Tina and/or Max's families lived in the section of Newark they lived in...

RetroFanRetroFanabout 3 years agoAuthor
Setting of Story & Other Clarifications

Hi - thanks for taking the time to read my story and commenting and I'm glad that people enjoyed it.

To clarify the setting, it's not Newark but just a general un-named town in New Jersey. I mentioned that the mother was born in Newark, so that's probably where the confusion arose.

I'm glad I made 'Earthquake Resort' seem like a real 1970s disaster movie, perhaps I should write it for my next story. The Elvis movie that Tina's friend Donna and her boyfriend go to see - where Elvis plays a carnival worker on the Jersey Shore and Shelley Fabares a medical student - is also fictional.

Re-reading the story, I realize that I was too graphic in describing the scene where Tina gets walked in on when she is in the bathroom. My intention was to make the scene as embarrassing as possible for Tina so readers would feel sorry for her, but with the benefit of hindsight I went too far, so my apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love has no measure

Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the plot of this story and I also love how vivid the descriptions were (are?). But... I'm quite jealous, though I'm not as tall only reaching a little over 5 ft. 6 inches, I have a crush on a guy about a little over 5 ft. (the last time I checked). And the unfortunate reality is he prefers girls shorter than him and I'm obviously quite the opposite of his preference. RIP to my heart😭😭💔

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought of this song lol short king mama ay https://youtu.be/wa6M3vyFYp0

Anyhow lovely story ❤

VerdiVikingVerdiVikingover 1 year ago

Thank you for the original story. Yep you went too far in the bathroom, but hopefully you learned from it. Refreshing to read a story where "the short guy" gets the girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous