Tall, Young & Well Hung Pt. 02

Story Info
Tables turn in the game of submission as the Cougar moves in.
2.3k words
4.62
3.7k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Training a new partner wasn't dissimilar to breaking in a horse David always thought. The analogy worked well for him because at the end of day - those mares would get mounted by their stallion. He was also happy if they wanted to ride him like a cowgirl, watching faces was always an interest to him. In fact, it was how he navigated the training process with care and restraint. He could seriously rip a girl in two if he was to be rough with her and it wasn't without pain to himself. If they weren't ready his foreskin would pull back too harshly and the friction would burn.

Besides he found the best way was to let the woman bare down on him, she knew her own limits and her body will submit eventually. Inch by inch, circular grinding motions bringing his big dick deeper inside those soft dark velvet walls.

At least that's how it had gone before and he didn't expect Angel's journey to be any different. It wasn't an uncommon pairing for David, a sexually driven Cougar looking for a throw away date. He didn't mind, it fanned his ego, the interest the women showed in his enormous cock and that attention was quite addictive in its own right. He was young, fit and single. Why not show as many of these women a good time?!

He waited in a bar, looking at his phone, knowing this was about the time he would receive a message if the woman was going to back out. A text arrived - 'running a few minutes late. Would love a Sauvignon Blanc'. It was on, his dick started to pulse immediately. He went to the bar and ordered a large glass of wine. Breaking in was also made easier when the body was under the influence of something and felt confident with a large glass of wine the chemistry meeting would go well.

Angel arrived looking unbelievably hot, petite even in her heals, the black leather trousers and wrap around shirt were sexy in a sophisticated way. Revealing glimpses of the bra, David noticed it was the same bra she had on in the puppet photo and he felt the first blood surge as his mind drifted to think about the matching black panties. Fuck, he needed to switch his thinking quickly or she would notice the big boy gearing up for action.

It was such an easy hour or two chatting with Angel. She had a naughty laugh, excitable eyes and asked lots of questions. Every so often he would get a glimpse of her small boobs bouncing over her bra when she giggled and allow her wrap around shirt to loosen.

Angel's interests and stories ranged widely but David could feel she was eager to speak more about the elephant in the room. It didn't take long to starting talking about David's training program. How long does it take on average to get to full hilt? Do people return or is like a fair ground ride? How long does it take for them to be become tight again? do people ever let you put that bad boy in their ass? Have you ever been invited to star in a porno movie? Are you on Only Fans?!!

The intensity in her curiosity confused him a bit, was she still trying to decide if she wanted a piece of him?! He didn't have to wonder for long.

'Would you like to kiss me David?' As a dom it was usually him that would make the first move. He had a style and knew it worked well, get the girl drunk, take her outside and let her really feel the beast. Again, it was another classic drop out point in the dates for him but he didn't mind. Conversely if the date went beyond that point, he knew they would fuck him.

He looked around the pub to quickly see who was there. Tucked away in a corner booth, the barman was serving elsewhere and no one close seemed to be bothered. London was always perfect like that, so anonymous in the most part. Learning in their lips connected for the first time and it felt good.

The rest of the evening they spent chatting about clubs, experiences and fantasies. David learnt Angel had tried some pretty far out and risky adventures in her time. But then again, she did have 24 years on him. He liked the way she would occasionally touch his thigh with a wandering hand. The delight was obvious in her eyes when she would slide up slowly from the knee and not long afterwards find the bell end of his cock. Which, thanks to Angel's touch, seemed to have a resting state of a constant semi in her company. Innocently stroking the inner thigh to any onlooker but for a man of David's size, she knew exactly what she was doing and teasing him expertly.

They jumped in a taxi at end of the night, Angel had told him she can a black cab fantasy so while impossible to enact for real, it was still fun at the end of the night to pretend. Arriving at her house she held his hand as they entered the door. 'Welcome to my humble bode'. She hadn't even closed the door before David had pushed her against the wall with his body and started to kiss her passionately. Her neck was clearly an erogenous zone as her breath shallowed and her body reacted. Moving his hand slowly he pulled the tie on the back of her shirt and with no effort at all revealed her perky little breasts held up by that sexy lace bra. His mighty frame leaned in again and he hauled her onto his leg. Her thigh giving pressure to his stirring arousal and with her feet off the floor she was defenceless as he grinded again her clit and proceeded to turn her on.

Closing the door with a blind push Angel managed to come up for breath and say 'Drinks! Let's get drinks and sit in the front room.'

With that he nodded and said 'let me take you, jump up'.

'Really?' she said knowing he was referring to the original fantasy she had shared about being a puppet when they first started chatting. Jumping into his arms, she laughed and wrapped her legs around him. And it was obvious to them both quite how good this position would be.

Dropping her onto the sofa, he motioned she should take her trousers off. Angel looked at him and said 'You appreciate I won't be having full sex with you tonight, yes?!'

'Of course.' he replied, secretly believing she wouldn't be able to resist once he started to make his moves on her

'Let me get us some drinks then''

Returning with a bottle of wine and a beer Angel settled herself on top of David. 'I love grinding' she said with a smile and man she was good at it. Her nimble body glided over the length of ever-growing dick. He could feel the pre-cum below his trousers as he was equally sure she was getting wet. They kissed again tongues rolling around exploring their connection. Angel only really knew in the kiss if she was meant to be with someone. If they can't kiss then the connection stops dead. Fortunately, the kissing and grinding with David was electric and the whole scene was indeed, making her very wet. Almost dripping if she was to check.

It didn't take her long to start to descend and unzip his trousers, the release and relief was immediate for him. As standard, David really didn't fit into any boxer shorts when he was hard. 'Oh my' she said sitting back and admiring the full 10 inches of the thick manhood before her. Like a colossal hot rod that she feared and revered. He was almost twice the size of any man she had been with before and it was only her dam curiosity that had got her into this position. Still he seemed fine not to have sex and she was very happy to play with the biggest toy she had ever seen in her life.

She started slowly, giving hand jobs and head Angel thought was an undervalued skill. Any women could give an average blow job, sucking her man off quickly in a robotic head bobbing motion and gripping on to provide a repetitive shaft slide. Angel liked to look at things differently though. Foreplay to her wasn't a quick prelude activity. In fact, the tease, build up and pleasure derived through her playful prelude activities were worth the visit alone.

She knelt before David and earnestly looked up and said 'now no throat fucking you hear me?' She knew that the type of girth David was carrying was much bigger than her oesophagus so there would always be limits. As he nodded and lay, as he rested his head on the sofa and so she began.

With so much shaft to work she needed both of her hands to stretch him out. One hand moved up to the head while the other moved down towards the balls gripping tightly with forefinger and thumb rotating all the time like she was unscrewing a bottle of wine. Jesus, instantly this felt different to David.

As he looked down, he could see the look of concentrate and delight on her face. Catching his eye, she smiled and for the first time rubbed his smooth shiny purple head across her bottom lip. It felt so soft, licking her lips to give more lubrication she ran David's head teasingly across her open mouth again. All the while rhythmically stretching his dick in opposite directions from tip to base and ring, swap directions, then repeat. The sensations were insanely pleasurable and the blood continued to surge in David veins. He was nearly at full size now.

Angel continued with her dick massage still lightly catch David bulbous head on her lips, cheek or chin. Brushing it across her soft face, breathing in his powerful man musk, all the while getting wetter and wetter her-self.

'Go on you little slut, take it in your mouth'. Angel's shot her head up and locked eyes with him, not happy. 'Don't call me that' she said sternly 'I'm not your bitch, slut or whore ever.' David was a little taken aback, he liked to dominate and previously this had always been part of his training, to command his woman and she comply. He had just assumed from her puppeteering fantasies she was a sub but judging from her face maybe not? His balls got tighter as Angel's hand never stopped the stretching, ringing and twisting motions on his cock but not was doing it a bit harder. 'Now are you going to be a good boy and let me treat you like a good boy or are you going to be bad?' It was really hard to tell which way he should answer. In his head he was screaming 'Shit, yes! I want to be bad, i want to be very bad.' But all that came out was a nod. 'Good boy, then I'll proceed.' she said with a smirk.

The blissful feeling of been taken into her mouth after all the cock work was amazing. Her tongue flicked around the rim, constantly licking and lapping it all up with total enjoyment. Only pausing to trace her tongue then finger from the tip of his cock all the way down to his balls and then further to his perineum. One hand rested there and the other gripped the base firmly then she buried his whole head into her mouth. Fuck she was so skilled, and he could see why she had ordered no throat fucking. As Angel moved his head in and out of her mouth, inch by inch she was stretching her own throat. Deeper he glided and the sensation to push his hips forward was great.

Respectfully he stroked her hair allowing the pace to be hers. Coming up for breath Angel squirted some sort of liquid into her mouth and gave him a wink. 'Would you like to try something a little bit different?' She had already applied the liquid and his mind boggled what this could be.

'By all means, I'm here to serve.' He surprised himself how subservient he was actually being. Pleasure doms usually do the pleasuring but on this occasion, he was very happy to roll with it as this woman knew what she was doing.

Her mouth wrapped around his fully erect cock and the sensation hit him. The cool silkiness of mint, tingling of some sort of numbing agent and the moisture released the friction. Oh god this felt amazing to him, as her speed increased so did the depth. Gliding effortlessly against the liquid and her tongue he knew she was deep as the gag reflex would kick in repeatedly. He didn't mind, it was always the case and knew the blow job would soon be at an end. But not with Angel, she was loving it deeper and deeper into her throat as her eyes watered. David could feel he could cum if he wasn't careful. The continuous tightness of deep throat and rubbing of his balls while circling on his outer part of the prostrate, was all working very well for him.

But he didn't want this to be just it. As fabulous as it was, he needed her to have more of him. And he definitely wanted more of her. He wanted to taste her, feed her and get her hooked on that feeling of pure orgasmic energy. The only way she would really become addicted to his mighty dick is if she submitted to him with her cunt and her mind. Only then would he have the power over her, currently it felt very much the other way round. He was the puppet to her.