Tall, Young & Well Hung Pt. 03

Story Info
Cougar gets e-stim frisky and then lets go of control.
2.6k words
4.67
2k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't what David had expected for an evenings entertainment but fuck...this was good. Angel had sucked, licked, rubbed and twisted his big dick in every direction and he loved it. He had resisted the temptation to hold her head fast and push himself further down her throat, as the instructions had been very clear and he didn't want anything to end abruptly. Even with the size difference between their bodies, his overwhelming strength over hers, the arm reach advantage or the weight, he still felt she was a powerful match.

Given all of their physical disparities, he still didn't want to see what a punishment might look like from this little pint pot. Well, not at this stage anyway.

The temptation to cum was building though, he knew he had to flip the situation to start warming her up. He guessed she would be tight and that would always make him want to cum quicker. Donkey dick virgins, even the thought was making him more aroused. It was almost if Angel could tell he was close and slowed her pace, then held his cock in a prayer position. 'Would you like to come into the bedroom? I have small surprise I think you will like.' David's mind started racing, the bedroom where she had been hanging helpless mid-air in the straps? Was it this bedroom?! His dick throbbed a bit harder again and jumped a little, much to Angel's amusement. Taking his hand she led him through her apartment, heart pounding his dick was literally pointing the way.

In the bedroom she had dimmed the lights and put some music on. Placing his naked body on the bed she slowly undressed in front of him. 'Show me how you touch yourself' eyeing up his massive hard on. 'I want to watch you cum.'

'But I'm a pleasure dom' David replied confidently 'I think it is you that should be laying here and letting me give you head now'.

'Don't you want to see what your surprise would have been though? Well start playing with yourself and I will show you big boy.'

He couldn't help be excited by the joyous look on her face for what she had in store. Complying David took his slab of meat in his palm, pulling the foreskin back to reveal his readily swelling purple head. Veins started to pop out as he wrapped his other appropriately sized hand around his shaft and wanked like no one was watching.

'Good boy' she purred. 'Now have you heard of an e-stim system before David?'. He had and knew exactly what she was talking about. The rushing of blood down to his groin was now at a maximum, oh fuck he didn't want to come yet so released his own grip at the base and slowed the pace on his head to reply. 'I've not tried one but yeah curious.'

With that she descended again only this time she dabbed something that looked like lube to his balls, perineum and ass. 'Are you ready? Keep wanking'

David really didn't know what to expect but he was feeling highly aroused by her naughty thinking. As he increases the pace on his dick again, Angel placed an electro pad on his inner thigh, likewise to herself and started to touched him. The pulsing and tingles shot through him immediately as her fingers created a circuit between them. As she rubbed his balls with the palm of her hand the tingles were lighter but using the side of hand to stimulate the outer prostrate area made his first convulsion come. Shit, he was going to shoot his load and she had hardly touched him. Taking sharp breathes all he could do was utter 'oh fuck!!' as she slipped her finger inside his ass and gave direct electro pulse stimulation pushing passed his clenching butt hole to reach her target.

He couldn't stop himself and cried out in a seriously primeval way. 'Fuck Angel, you are incredible. Oh my fucking god. You are a goddess.' She plunged her finger deeper and pulled forward, rubbing inside of him, using both hands to buzz on his prostrate, inside and outside, until David exploded. It didn't take long. His cum trajectory was always quite long range anyway but this time David hit his own chin, face and hair. Spurt upon spurt of warm silky cum pumped across his chest as Angel slowly removed her finger from his ass and switched the machine off. Again moving in to hold his twitching cock in a prayer position. David continued to pulse and convulse for a good 2 minutes. He had never had a full body orgasm before and the waves of pleasure were blissfully much longer lasting.

Angel went to the bathroom to wash her hands. Arriving back with tissues she smiled down at him and started to help clean up his chest, face and hair. David could hardly move feeling slightly shelled shocked, in a good way. The most he could muster was to stroke her hair and whisper 'you're amazing.'

David's mighty cock had lost its stiffness but he was always ok with that. Staying power in a long bedroom session was rarely a problem for him, most often it was the woman who couldn't take any more of the donkey dick pounding. With the alcohol though and it getting well into the early hours of the morning he felt it was her turn. David pulled her in close so she would kiss him. Angel's tiny frame was nothing to his and in a quick flip, she was on her back with him in control. Angel giggled 'show me what you got then big boy' and winked at him.

David loved giving head. Working out what made a woman moan, pinning their legs so they can't pull away from the intensity or restraining their hands so they knew what was boss, was all too easy with his arm reach and strength. She was wet too, really wet, swollen and ready. He worked quickly rotating his tongue from clit to pussy, spreading all her juices around. Slipping a finger gently inside to penetrate her for the first time. 'I'm going to cum pretty quickly if you don't mind David? I'm so horny from all the play and also quite drunk!'

David brought his head up and motioned to the machine. 'Can I use the e-stim?'

'Sure! It's easy, put one pad below the waists and then do the same to me. Your fingers create a circuit where other person and will feel it where ever you touch. The more surface area the less intensity or conversely just the tip of your finger will have the greatest effect. The gel is to increase the electro connection sensations, but you don't need much of it!'

He following the instructions and applied the gel to her clit and his fingers. David figured, to really get the gel inside and do what he planned to do, he would need it on his fingers.

They started slowly but the sensation was near instant for Angel, the second he touched her clit she was screaming out that she was ready to cum so he switched to fingering her with the non-gelled hand instead. She panted and he could clearly see beads of sweat forming on her chest. Deep inside he rapidly thrusted with his finger and sucked on her clit hard like a baby would on a nipple. David's dick was rushing with blood again. Pulsating into life at the thought of penetrating her properly.

This was such a turn on for him, he rubbed the rest of the gel from his fingers onto the end of his cock. Switching positions onto his knees he hauled Angel butt up so her head angled down and he had the perfect view of her pussy. Parting her lips with one hand he revealed the moist pink little hole he wanted so badly to put his dick into. He grabbed the lube and squirted it directly into her cunt. The cold made Angel gasp but he quickly followed up with this fingers again parting her lips wide so the lushush pink folds grew like a flower. A flower he would totally like to fuck right now. He pushed his head towards the darkness, not even an inch but enough to be exactly the right position he wanted her in. The e-stim was working for them both, tingling her opening, buzzing his cock and making her pant furiously.

David was smooth and masterful. Rubbing her clit fast & hard with one hand, he slipped just a little bit of his finger up her ass with the other. Maybe there had been a small amount of gel left on it. Whatever, that was it, she was over the edge contorting her body in waves of pleasure while moaning involuntarily. Raising himself forward his bell end connected fully with her pussy. Without penetration just pressure, her lips just seemed to opened wider as if her cunt wanted to swallow him whole. Driving down on him, she split the slightly resistant seal her pussy lips had offered up as a last defence. Once he was on her smooth, wet, pink run way that was it. Rolling her hips again and again to get him deeper and then a little bit deeper still.

It was like her body was over ruling her mind as she pulled up and only to slide on to penetrate again. All the time screaming 'fuck no, that's so big.' Releasing the finger in her ass he held Angel by the waist. Giving her enough support and space to control how far she went.

All the while David looked on, proudly presenting his full 10 inches for whatever she wanted to do with it. The rocking and bucking motion brought them closer. He could see his head disappearing and reappearing repeatedly and feel the electro simulation every time she pulled back then drove down again. On each re/entry he could feel the 2 inches of thick girth stretching every bit of her further. The lube working perfectly to help him slip into the heavenly feeling of warmth, darkness and lust. The clenching all around him was intense, every 3 seconds gripping and releasing, gripping and releasing and for well over 3minutes.

Angel had finished what looked to be an incredible orgasm. If only all women knew how to make themselves cum this! David mused to himself. She collapsed out of his grip, panting and muttered 'Jesus, I wasn't expecting that! Come here big boy, lie with me'. And in her drunken orgasmic state, Angel crashed asleep.'

Morning Glory

The sun had risen early, as the summer days were arriving so did the birds start their daily activities prior to the frenetic mating season.

David lay in Angel's bed, head slightly pounding from the night before. Thinking back, it was a wild night and unlike any experiences that had gone before. Apart from anything else they hadn't really fucked. Angel had edged him hard as she came last night but it wasn't full, full penetration. It was probably for those two reasons he wasn't in a hurry to leave. So often was the case with these things, the morning light could bring a harsh reality to the age gap or the benefits of highly applied makeup. Both of which had the effect of David wanting to get out sharpish.

Today though, as the birds busied with their nest building, David fell back asleep while Angel tucked herself into his body. When his eyes flickered open sometime later, he found his dick to be standing to full attention. He had shot his load once last night but truth be told after that, generally David could fuck for hours if he wanted to.

Clearly his dick wanted more, his mojo was demanding his attention and morning testosterone was firing on all cylinders. Their size proportions were near perfect. As Angel curled into a little ball and their heads touched, his knew his cock could reach the folds of her legs and within, her moist pussy. With literally no alterations to either of their bodies his racing thoughts caused his growing cock to spring up to slap her ass. 'Hmmmm' Angel stirred, tipping her bum towards the sky a little and rolling her shoulder away to reveal her inviting silky run way. David couldn't resist and he ever so slightly rearranged so they connected. His pulsating dick against her warm wet lips just continued to get harder. She stirred again and he was unsure if she was awake or asleep. Leaning backwards he could easily reach the side cupboard where the lube had landed after last nights heated session. Quietly he picked it up while withdrawing from Angel's pussy. David coated liberal amounts on his now bulging head before he placed himself back into their former spoons. He position his dick so he could slide between her pussy lips and tease her clit. He remembered clearly how she had spent a long time riding him in the taxi to get this grinding effect. Moving his colossal piece of meat back and forth, slowly he warmed her up. Occasionally stopping at the sweet pink little hole and dabbing his head in between the lips. The lube was making him literally glide. Fuck he seriously wanted her to wake up now.

Would it be the same as last night where she did the work, bringing herself down onto him. He was sure she wanted to fuck him as much as he wanted to be fuck her. Oh shit, he was massively turned on again and could easily take this too far.

David broken his position, moving in to just cuddle Angel closer and connect them together once more in stillness and light pressure. Even if he was trying to calm down there was never any hiding from his morning glory.

The same thing happened, as David's cock nuzzled into her little pink slit, asleep or not, Angel's body responded. Opening her leg's a little wider she took a big cat like stretch. Arching her back and rotating her pelvis, she pierced the seal of penetration so David was fully inside again. Only an inch but it really did feel good to have his whole head sunk and tightly wrapped by her velvety cunt.

'Good morning big boy' Angel said softly, her hips now grinding in a very awake and purposeful manner. 'Did you decide to take advantage of me while i slept?!'

David wasn't sure if she was joking or not so laughed and told her it was more the other way round! Still only two inches in, and a limit to how far he could go too in this position, withdrawing himself he rolled her into her back to kiss her. Gently on the lips, followed by her neck then aroused erect nipples.

'Would you like me to fuck now though?' He said in between sucking one tit followed by the other. 'Do you think you have been a good enough girl to feel this strong cock slap between your thighs and then fill every part of your pussy?'

She had grabbed the lube and was filling both of her hands. Pushing his body up she gazed at his impressive morning erection. Starting at the base of his shaft, pulling up then down she coated every single inch of his magnificent cock with the liquid. As she threw herself back, she clasped the headboard behind her head. Angel locked eyes with David and said 'yes baby, please give it to me, give me every one of those 10 big inches until I am screaming with pleasure. I'm begging you, please break me in.' And so, with that, Angel's monster cock training began.