All Comments on 'Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 03'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I really enjoy this series.

My only complaint is I have to wait. On the other hand, this is worth the wait.

Thank you for sharing and I am looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Been avoiding this series

After I didn't get on with the first or second Talla story I've been avoiding them. However I tried again and it was definitely me that was wrong! Excellent series so far. Please do finish it (not necessarily soon, I'm just sick of reading great series that never got finished).

xtorchxtorchabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks, friends.

Amateur writers run entirely on encouragement :-)

If I could go back and change anything, it would be to fix up those first few chapters of the first book. As they were the first things I've written in years, they were undeniably the weak links in that chain, even with the editing help I received. I'm glad you came back and gave me a second chance.

Chapter IV is out for editing and I'm writing V, so yes, this novel will find its end if I have anything to do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome to see more

Really love reading this series! Thank you and keep up the good work. - Joe

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 12 years ago
addicted

Wonderful story and interesting world, I'm riveted, thank you.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Hello again

I just found your new series. I really like the darker tone in this one. After the events of the first series, they have had their eyes opened. Now they are questioning their lives and seeing others who aren't satisfied. So far, I love where it's going.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Waiting for things to pick up again.

Talla and Zhair'lo keep finding out new information but they haven't uncovered the whole truth yet. I want to know and I want them to be together already!

This section of the story is necessary I'm sure, and well written but it's just not right without T and Z together.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Series

Really enjoyed the first series and have been looking for a follow up since. Please keep up the great work. Thanks, Marty

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
Torture

I can't stop reading, but it's killing me to know that the story isn't close to finished yet and the pace is about one chapter per month.

Sigh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES