All Comments on 'Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 12'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago

Well that's certainly suspicious behavior. But then, the whole temple is just full of secrets and lies, like a house of cards that's about to fall down around their ears.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 11 years ago
While I am interested in the peripheral characters

and the twisted goings on of the temple, I am waiting to see how it all pulls together. How are all these characters going to help Talla and Zhairlo? I'm sure everything is going according to your plan but to me it seems like we've drifted away from the main idea of the story.

I am enjoying the writing as always, I just wish the storyline could move along a bit more quickly. Looking forward to the next chapter.

bosbobejaanbosbobejaanabout 11 years ago
Thanks for another chapter.

Hope you don't leave us waiting too long.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
O_O

I.

NEED.

MOAR.

NAO!

Okay, not really.

But I'd LIKE more quickly. This is damn good.

And if you'll pardon the terribad pun, I think you're a disciple in Within, because my head has been drawn into this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hope you're playing a very long game...

Several chapters back, you mentioned the irony of erotica requiring appendices. I think that I'm probably not the only one who started reading this story because it was erotica but have become genuinely interested in these characters and this world. For me, this story is up there with "The Preacher Man" or "Angels, Demons, and Alex", the latter of which was taken down from Literotica and published online. Another thing that kind of intrigues me is that I get the sense that this story can't possibly be resolved in 12 more chapters. Fallen Temple is feeling more like the second book in a trilogy rather than the ending of a duology. Also, it seems like some characters from Book 1 have fallen off along the way, such as Sila or Shanata. In any event, I'm not here for the sex anymore. I'm here because you've created a page-turner.

xtorchxtorchabout 11 years agoAuthor
It's a longer journey than I thought

I'll grant that much. I really thought that I could have finished the story I wanted to tell, of Talla and Zhair'lo, in one book. I think, now, as you do, that it will take three to get where I meant to go.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
Hey, just because it takes longer, doesn't mean that we aren't happy with it.

After all, we've stuck with you so far, right? You must be doing something properly!

(Well, a lot of things, actually, but you get my point.)

xtorchxtorchabout 11 years agoAuthor
It's good hearing from all of you

I appreciate the communication.

And I'm so glad you're patient with my rate of progress. I'd like to dedicate more time to my writing but I have to work with what I have.

Thanks again.

@XavierTorch

(P.S. Chapter 13 has been submitted. I'm writing 14.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
1658 Followers
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES