All Comments on 'Talla's Temple Ch. 03'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
nigilnigilabout 14 years ago
Good things and bad.

I like your story so far. The writing is decent and I wonder about those body upgrades. It almost sounds like there is no natural maturing for the females in your world? But I also see some storyline errors in this chapter... How can you call the Initiation ritual a best kept secret for hundreds of years when many boys and men know and certainly talk about it? Surely with the gossip all the town, including certain girls, would know about those ways of the temple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

I agree with the previous comment. Exciting, but not thought through.

xtorchxtorchabout 13 years agoAuthor
Admittedly

The behaviour of teenagers in this world is very odd. I'm flattered you're interested enough to notice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm not so sure about that...

I'm finding enough mystery in this story (the how, why, and when of the temple and the society) to make it extremely interesting. It's been a while since I've found myself looking forward to read the next chapter of a well written story! It's very good so far! It keeps me wanting to read more - not just for the sexuality - but because it's interesting.

As far as the "mystery," and "secret" goes, I'm finding it still works just fine. The town people might know that young initiates come out to grab young men for hand jobs, but they don't necessarily know or understand why.

I'm really liking this story so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
1649 Followers
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES