Tally's Tentacle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome back," Jim said as Tally awoke.

"That... I've never felt anything like it," Tally muttered. Even now, her body still buzzed with arousal.

"It'll take some time to get used to, but I promise you even greater pleasures await," Jim answered. Tally was about to question him when she noticed the sticky load still coating her body. She smiled and scooped it up, devouring the sweet sticky fluid with glee.

She went downstairs to make breakfast, gasping slightly as each step caused the tentacle inside her to shift and send sparks of pleasure though her core. Her cock had grown, sticking a good eleven inches from her crotch and it seemed to be permanently hard. Tally had to resist the urge to stroke it, the rumble in her belly being the only thing driving her to ignore it.

She made a large breakfast of bacon, eggs and pancakes which normally would have been more than she would eat for breakfast in a week, yet she ate every bite of it. Despite her huge increase in appetite, she hadn't gained any weight, well on her own body. Jim had grown considerably which she presumed was where all the extra nutrients and calories she had been consuming had gone.

The rest of the day was spent much the same as the day before, eating and masturbating and talking to Jim between sessions. Tally knew this wasn't just her enjoying it, Jim seemed to be encouraging her too. Any time she tried to distract herself, she'd feel the tentacle inside her move or her cock pulse with desire. Not that she cared, it felt so good and each orgasm lead to another sweet treat.

On Monday morning she realised three things. First, she was going to have to control herself at work, she was certain she could manage. Second her cock was rock hard and tented her skirt. She tried laying it flat against her stomach, but the bulge was still obvious in the from of her skirt and the bottom of her shirt.

She tried on some pants instead, but had the same problem. It was too thick to be able to hide under her clothing unless she wore something extremely baggy. She switched back to her skirt and decided she could wear her long coat which would cover down to her thighs, enough to cover the bulge of her cock until she reached her desk and could sit down.

Her third problem was her breasts had grown again. Now they threatened to explode from her shirt. The buttons were straining to contain the much larger mounds of flesh. Tally didn't have time to go shopping for new clothes so she buttoned up her jacket and rolled her shoulders, double checking the buttons would hold as she moved.

She arrived at work and slipped into her office quickly. She took off her coat and sat down at her desk. The lump caused by the tip of her cock was just visible above the edge of the desk so she rearranged herself so it pointed down between her legs under the desk instead. From her view, there was a large tent in her skirt again, but as long as no-one looked under her desk, she would be the only one to see it.

As she looked at the tent, she fought the urge to reach down and stroke her cock. Thankfully Jim seemed to be helping her and the tentacle inside her cunt stayed perfectly still. She took out the papers she had put away on Friday and continued where she had left off.

The day went fairly smoothly, other than having to leave her office to get lunch, Tally didn't really interact with anyone. She even managed to ignore the urge to masturbate when she had an orgasm from eating lunch. Overall, she was extremely proud of herself. Once she was done with work, she went shopping. She needed some clothes that would fit her properly, but also have room to hide her new appendage.

She grabbed a few items off the shelf and went into the changing rooms. She stripped off and caught sight of herself in the mirror. Her large cock contrasted with her slim body and large breasts sent a wave of excitement through her and before she knew what she was doing, she had her hand wrapped around her cock and was stroking it vigorously. She bit her lip to suppress a moan as the tentacle inside her began fucking her too.

She watched herself in the mirror, one hand stroking her large cock while the other massaged her large round breasts. Against her best efforts, she let out a long moan of pleasure. A moment later there was a knock at the door.

"Are you-" a woman's voice asked, stopping mid sentence.

"Open it," Jim encouraged Tally. Despite being naked, Tally opened the door. A sales girl stood there, a dull look in her eyes. She looked at Tally then down at her cock before licking her lips.

Her name tag said her name was Amber. She was tall and thin, with short brown hair, shaved on one side. She wore dark make up, which Tally assumed would be even darker if company policy allowed. She was exactly what Tally would imagine a punk being forced to work a retail job would look like. She had small holes in her nose, lips and ears where she had obviously had to remove piercings for work.

Tally pulled her into the stall and closed the door. Amber instantly dropped to her knees and took Tally's cock in her hands, stroking it before kissing and licking the tip. She forced the bulbous head into her mouth, barely able to fit it inside as her tongue worked every inch of it.

"Oh fuck, get undressed," Tally groaned. She took over stroking her cock as she watched Amber undress. She had small, but perky breasts with dark brown nipples that were both pierced with little bars. She unceremoniously shuffled of her pants and underwear, revealing a neatly trimmed line of hair leading down to a large metal ring that went through her clitoris.

Tally had no piercings of her own, except the lobes of her ears, usually they didn't appeal to her. But seeing the large hoop going through Ambers clit was extremely sexy. She grabbed Amber and spun her around, pushing her onto all fours so she was leaning over the bench and facing the mirror. Tally lined up behind her and grasped her large cock, aiming it at the slim woman's slick entrance.

She pressed the large head of her cock against the women's cunt, slowly stretching it open. Amber groaned as the tip slipped in, stretching her tunnel open as more and more of Tally's large cock filled her insides.

Tally buried herself to the hilt and Amber came hard, shuddering around the monster intruder. Tally didn't care, she didn't even wait before pulling back and slamming into the woman. She picked up a rough pace, not caring if anyone could hear as her hips slammed against Amber's ass.

Despite never having played the male roll before, Tally found it instinctual and had no problem finding and maintaining a hard, fast rhythm. Amber moaned loudly as she came again, which only spurred Tally on to fuck her harder. Amber didn't complain, if anything she seemed to get more into it as her moans grew louder.

Tally felt her orgasm approaching, she gripped Amber's hips and thrust deep inside her. Amber came again, shuddering and collapsing onto the bench as Tally emptied load after load inside her. It was the longest orgasm Tally had ever had, her cock pumped copious amounts of fluid into Amber before finally subsiding. She slid her slick cock out and watched a trail of fluid follow it.

She pulled Amber backwards, rolling her onto her back on the floor as Tally dove between her legs. She lapped up the sticky fluid flowing from Amber's now swollen cunt. Amber groaned happily as the stimulation, a dopey smile on her face as Tally licked her clean. Satisfied she had got every drop, Tally picked up Amber's clothes and gave them to her.

Amber dressed and left the stall, her legs shaking beneath her, and Tally smiled at herself, she felt much better now. She picked up the clothes and began trying them on before making her final selection. She left the stall and saw Amber talking with an angry looking customer. She quickly skirted past them and went to the checkouts.

Tally woke the next morning feeling something stroking between her breasts. At the same time, her cock felt amazing and she looked down. She saw her cock had grown huge, it appeared much more like a tentacle than a normal cock now and it reached between her breasts. Not only that, but it seemed to be moving on it's own, rubbing up and down her cleavage.

"Jim?" She asked.

"How does it feel?" Jim asked in response.

"It feels good, like everything else you've done, but why is it so big all of a sudden?"

"After yesterday, I absorbed all the hormones of you and that women. It allowed me to grow much larger and now I have much more control over my limbs," Jim explained. As he spoke, Tally watched her tentacle cock reach up into the air and spin itself into a spiral shape before unwinding and coming to rest on her chest.

"Wow..."

"I have another surprise for you. Get on all fours," Jim instructed. Tally quickly did as he said, trusting that she'd enjoy whatever it was. Unseen to her, another tentacle had grown, between the one in her pussy and the one acting as her cock. It was about a foot long and Jim wiggled it experimentally.

Tally waited, excitement fizzing in her stomach. Her life was so different than it had been even just two weeks before. It was so much more fun. As she was thinking this, she became aware of something new, another tentacle! She could feel it as if it was her own, moving around behind her. She felt it curl over on itself and suddenly realised what Jim had planned.

She gasped as the tentacle made contact with her asshole. Gently it pressed against her virgin ass, she had never put anything up there, not even a finger experimentally. Yet the idea of this tentacle stretching her ass open and filling her insides made her extremely excited. She tried to relax as the tentacle began to push in, slowly working her rear end open. She gasped as it spread her, pushing the first inch inside. She groaned and shuddered as more and more worked its way inside until eight inches had pushed its way into her tight ass.

Both tentacles began to move back and forth, fucking her ass and pussy at the same time. She cried out at the sudden tsunami of pleasure that flooded every inch of her being. Grabbing her giant cock with both hands, she began pumping it hard and fast. She opened her mouth to cry out and suddenly her tentacle cock stretched up and pushed its way inside.

She lay there, stroking and sucking her giant cock while the other two tentacles ploughed both of her holes. She was in heaven, she had never experienced pleasure like it and she never wanted it to end. She screamed in pleasure, the noise muffled by her mouthful of cock as she came hard. Her hips bucked off the bed and her legs went rigid, the muscles contracting painfully as her cock began to empty it's load straight down her throat.

Tally swallowed quickly, surprised she even had any control left of her body as the pleasure began to fade. She hadn't passed out this time, which was an improvement. She licked the tip of her cock clean before it retreated from her mouth on it's own.

"Wow..."

"I told you greater pleasure was to come," Jim replied.

"I know, I just didn't expect- Wow!" Tally said again.

Tally rolled off the bed, the pair of tentacles still firmly wedged in her pussy and ass. She enjoyed the sensation of having both holes filled as she walked to the bathroom. Her cock rested between her breasts, held in place by her tight cleavage. She readied herself for work and checked her reflection.

The new clothes she had bought fit her well, her new shirt and bra accommodated her larger breasts while also being loose enough to hide her cock that ran up her stomach. Her jacket hung loose enough to cover the bulge in the waistband of her skirt. As long as she avoided leaning over and giving someone a view down her cleavage, no-one would be able to tell she had anything unusual going on.

Tally arrived at her office and made her way to her desk. She was on the final stretch of the papers she had been working on and wanted to get them finished. Within a couple of hours, she had finished them up. She had expected to spent the rest of the day working on them, but as it turned out the client had sent her an email saying they didn't need the figures for the new building after all as that was being scrapped. Tally didn't mind, that saved her hours of cost analysis and freed up her entire afternoon. She tidied up the paperwork and took it to her bosses office.

She was out to lunch so Tally just left the papers on her desk and went to get her own lunch. She walked down to the nearby sandwich shop and ordered three sandwiches. Returning to her desk, she ate them while debating what to do with her afternoon. A large part of her wanted to just go home and masturbate, but she was contracted to stay in the office. With a grin she locked her door and unbuttoned her shirt.

An idea formed and she grabbed her breasts. Hefting them in her hands, she began to move them up and down, massaging her cock with their soft flesh. The tentacle cock swelled with excitement and reached up to her hungry mouth. She took the head into her mouth and began sucking on it as she worked the shaft. The two tentacles in her holes joined in and began fucking her with speed.

Tally moaned, trying to stay quiet as her senses were assaulted with pleasure. She was so engrossed in her actions, she barely noticed the knock at the door. Spitting the cock from her mouth she called out and quickly buttoned up her shirt. She stood up and nearly fell over, the tentacles inside her were still moving. On unsteady legs she made her way to the door and opened it.

"Natalia! I just wanted to go over some of this paperwork before I send it off," Victoria said, marching into the office. Tally froze as her boss walked into her office. The tentacles were still writhing in and out of her holes and she shuddered in pleasure. Slowly, she made her way to her seat and sat down.

"What... What is it you wanted to go over?" Tally asked trying to keep her voice steady. She shouldn't have bothered. When she looked up at Victoria she saw the same glassy look she had seen multiple times before. Victoria stared at Tally, not moving and Tally wasn't sure why.

"Unbutton your shirt," Jim told her. Tally did and exposed her bra clad breasts to her boss. It wasn't her breasts that Victoria was interested in, but the large cock going between them. Moving on it's own, the tentacle cock wormed its way back down Tally's stomach and back into her skirt.

Victoria kneeled and crawled under the desk and Tally realised what was happening. She reached down and pulled up her skirt, revealing her long cock to her boss who took it into her mouth. Tally groaned as her boss took it deep into her mouth before it slid into her throat with ease.

Tally had never been interested in women, so she hadn't looked at her boss like that ever. But as she looked down at her under her desk, she realised her boss was hot. She had black hair in a cute bob cut that framed her very pretty face. She had a smile that could disarm any man, which she used in her business dealings regularly. Her body though, most women would kill for it. She was curvy, but in all the right places. A generous chest, a thin waist and wide hips and an ass to match.

Tally watched her rock back and forth on her cock, the head sliding in and out of her throat with ease. Victoria looked up at Tally, a hunger in her eyes as she began to move forward. Tally watched with fascination as Victoria swallowed more and more of her cock. Her bosses throat bulged obscenely as it was stretched by the large invader, yet she didn't stop until she had the first foot and a half of Tally's cock buried in her throat.

Tally couldn't hold back any longer, the sight was too sexy and the other two tentacles hadn't ceased their ministrations for a moment. She moaned loudly and bucked her hips, fucking her bosses throat as she began to empty load after load directly into Victoria's stomach. Victoria just stayed there, being used as a cock sleeve as she was pumped full of the sweet cum. Tally gripped the edge of her desk and stifled a moan as a river of cum flowed from her cock.

Eventually the orgasm faded and the tentacle withdrew from Victoria who gasped for air as soon as it was free of her mouth. She crawled out from under the desk and Tally couldn't help but noticed a small swelling in Victoria's abdomen from her cum filled stomach. Victoria left the room without saying a word and Tally sat there with a happy smile. She relaxed in her chair, casually running the tips of her fingers up and down her shaft.

She arrived home and made a large dinner before going straight to her bedroom. She had no interest in tv or her laptop anymore. She stripped off her clothes and went to the mirror. The tentacles inside her were moving again and she was extremely horny. She knelt down in front of the mirror, pointing her ass towards it. She looked down her shoulder and saw the two tentacles working her holes. She hadn't seen it before, only felt it, but the sight of her stretched holes being filled turned her on even more.

She was wondering what else she could try, her mind whirring with ideas of new ways to bring herself pleasure. It's all she could think about, how to make herself feel more pleasure, have more orgasms and feel Jim so he could feed her more of his sweet cum. Suddenly she planted her feet firmly on the floor and raised her hips into the air. She didn't know why, she just knew she should.

Moments later she felt the tentacle in her ass swell and begin to grow. She groaned loudly as it moved deeper and deeper into her. She cried out, her body shuddering in orgasm as the tentacle massaged her insides. She looked at her stomach, she could see it moving through her skin, growing and filling more of her as it went. Finally it stopped moving before it began moving back and forth, fucking her insides as the tentacle in her pussy pushed deeper too.

She had never been so full in her life and it felt amazing. As if feeling left out, the tentacle cock moved and shoved itself into her mouth, pushing into her throat. Tally let out a muffled moan as she came hard.

"It's time," Jim said, although she barely heard him.

Suddenly more tentacles exploded from Jim's form. They whipped out and around, grabbing hold of Tally's limbs and binding them together. One set spread her legs wide while the other tied her hands behind her. She didn't try and fight it, she knew it was right. She didn't know why it was happening, but she loved the feeling of being restrained as all of her holes were stuffed full.

Jim held her there, having orgasm after orgasm, both from her body and the tentacle in her mouth. The tentacles in her holes didn't cum, they just continued to pound into her and bring her to knew heights of pleasure. Eventually she knew it was time. The tentacle in her pussy pushed deeper, pressing against some tight opening inside her. Tally knew this should hurt, if anything else had pushed where it was, she would be in agony, except right now she felt nothing but pleasure.

The tentacle pushed, pressing harder and harder until it suddenly popped through the opening. Tally's mind went blank, overloaded by the sensation. She lay there as the tentacles continued to fuck her until she slowly came back to her senses when another orgasm crashed over her. She had lost track of how long she had been there or how many times she had cum, but she knew it was almost over.

The tentacle in her pussy began to swell, it picked up it's pace and fucked her faster than ever before shoving as deep into her as it could. Tally could barely stay conscious with the strength of the orgasm as the tentacle began to pump it's load into her womb. It was a never ending stream, like someone had turned on a firehose inside her and she cried out. Her stomach began to swell from the volume of fluid being pumped into her.