Tally's Tentacle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any normal persons body would have given up by now. Even just the fucking she had received would have killed a regular person. If they had some how survived that, then having their womb inflated by the volume of cum that was being deposited inside her would have finished them off. But not Tally.

Jim hadn't just given her good health, he had prepared her body. It could tolerate far more than any other human. The tentacle in her mouth began to withdraw, at first Tally thought it was just pulling out, but then she realised she could feel it shrinking. The tentacle deep in her ass started doing the same, shrinking and retreating leaving her feeling empty and hollow.

Finally the tentacle in her pussy stop pumping fluid into her. She looked down and saw her distended stomach. If anyone saw her they'd assumed she was pregnant with at least twins and likely past her due date. Her stomach was huge and inflated and she struggled to sit up.

"Jim?" She asked.

"I'm here," he replied, his voice sounding weak.

"Are you alright?" She asked, worried about him.

"I'll... I'll be ok. It takes a lot," Jim replied.

"What does?"

"Passing on my genetic memories. That's how we know what we can do and how to do it, each generation of Wacili had the memories of the ones that came before it."

"Generation? I'm pregnant?"

"Yes, I filled you with my off spring. Each one takes a small part of my own body to create, mixed with the genetic material from your co-workers. It's how we reproduce, but we need a host body. Which is you. You will incubate my children."

"What about you?" Tally asked. She was concerned. She could feel how weak Jim was. Despite the fact he wasn't human, she realised she cared about him a great deal. He was a part of her, the perfect symbiotic relationship and she didn't want to lose him.

He didn't response. She felt the tentacle inside her shrivel into nothing. She quickly scurried over to the mirror on her hands and knees, as fast as her swollen belly would allow. She sat with her legs splayed, looking between her legs. For the first time in days, she could see her own pussy. It was red and swollen, but she didn't care about that. She spread her lips, pulling back her clitoral hood. Jim was there, as small as he was the day he had appeared.

She called out to him in her mind, then with her voice, but he didn't respond. She tried touching him, but that did nothing. She didn't even feel it. Her connection with him had seemingly been severed. Tears welled in her eyes as she thought about losing him. She rubbed her pregnant stomach, vowing to look after his children.

She took a month off work, claiming family issues and saying she was having to fly out of country. Victoria didn't seem to mind, Tally was one of her best employees and she was had no intentions of losing her. Tally was unsure how long it would be, but after three weeks she was concerned she may need more time.

Jim was still attached to her, but had yet to respond. He had shrunk even more, barely more than a small pimple on the side of her clitoris. Tally cried often, wishing him back, but knew she was likely to never speak with him again. She was sobbing on her sofa when she felt her stomach churn.

She went upstairs to the bathroom. It was time. She put the plug in the bath and stripped off her clothes before climbing inside it. She laid back against the cold surface and tried to relax. She had no idea what to expect and braced for pain. She had seen child birth and the pain women endured, she was ready.

Except there was no pain. In fact, it was the opposite. Holding tightly to the sides of the bath, Tally came hard as her pussy stretched open. A torrent of sticky sweet fluid flowed out, filled with small white balls. There were dozens of them. They flowed out of her and began to fill the bath as Tally came over and over. The fluid rose until it just reached her pubic region and finally the flow subsided.

She looked down at the little white balls, they were clearly Jim's eggs. She scooped them up and gathered them in a towel before draining the bath and showering off. It was strange, she knew exactly what to do. The eggs needed hosts.

Tally got dressed and took the eggs next door. Her neighbour George had a twenty one year old daughter who had just moved back in after finishing college. Tally took one of the eggs and posted it through the letter box. She knew the egg would hatch and the Wacili would find its way to its host.

She spent the night driving all over town, dropping eggs at the houses of various women she knew. Her final stop was her boss. She pulled up outside and pushed an egg through the letter box. Tally waited outside, sitting in her car in the driveway with her window down. After almost half an hour, she saw the light in Victoria's bedroom flick on, soon followed by loud moans of pleasure. Tally grinned and made her way home.

A few days later, she was in the garden when she heard movement next door. She peaked over the fence into George's garden and smiled as she saw his daughter laying by the pool. She was wearing a blue bikini and poking out from the top of her panties was a hard tentacle cock. Tally felt a pang of jealousy followed by a wave of sadness.

"Miss me?" Jim's voice asked suddenly.