All Comments on 'Talon Ch. 04'

by Dark_Angel1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Chapter!

I'm so glad you decided to continue with this story. The characters are well developed and the storyline is very interesting. Keep up the great work and update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awsome chapter, looking forward to next

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So glad you are back.

I'm really glad you are back. I loved this story the first time. Now that I have revisited it I can't wait for the next chapter.

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingover 15 years ago
Great Chapter

You have a very nice story here and this is a good addition to it. If you don't find an editor, I'm willing to volunteer. liz-518@hotmail.com Send me an email if you like. But either way, I can't wait for your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Better without the editor

I was glad to see this story continued. I like the characters and your plot seems well-thought-out.

As for the editor... You did better this time with the grammar and spelling without the editor. Your previous editor(s) couldn't seem to keep up with the correct homophones. Just because the word sounds correct and the spell-check says it is spelled correctly does not mean that it is the correct word. To/too and grown/groan were a distracting problem in the previous posts. This chapter was much better.

frenchbeatlefrenchbeatleover 15 years ago
It's Back!!

I'm so glad to see this new chapter. It fits in seamlessly with the others. I think you did great without an editor. I'm eagerly anticipating the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I disagree

The story itself was good, but it clearly lacked the polish of the second chapter. Sure, the punctuation was better than the first, but the raging misuse of homonyms is back, my friends. Fallow and follow, bolder and boulder, pail and pale just to name a few. Also, for most of the story, Talon was either chasing a red werewolf or one that wore blush. Hard to tell. "Rouge" was by far more prevalent than "rogue." The devil is in the details, and the constant errors were a distraction. NOT better without the editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

write longer

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 13 years ago
Longer chapters

Its a good story line,just a bit too short.And if they have a spell checker it would be handy to use one,,its "follow" not fallow,otherwise,an interesting story,ty

ArrnaArrnaover 13 years ago
Love the story...

...but this Trevor is one sick puppy (if you'd pardon the pun)

ToooSexyToooSexyalmost 12 years ago

You should give us more details about what Rick looks like as a wolf.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Good story

Watch the spelling.:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FOLLOW,NOT FALLOW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous