Tamara In Stockings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heavy necklace fell between, and drew attention to, her breasts which were bouncy and pert. Thank goodness for her expensive bra, she thought as she stood in front of the full length bedroom mirror. It was almost 1pm but she knew she could get to the hotel by about 1.15.

********************

Tamara closed her front door and strode sexily toward her car on her four inch heels. Her neighbour's son was just pulling in to the next door driveway. He gave her a lascivious grin as she opened her car door and got into the driver's seat, showing a mile of stocking clad leg in the process. He'd never been able to disguise his lust for her; she gave him a polite wave and a knowing smile. He was about forty years of age, and recently divorced. She knew she could have him in the twinkling of an eye but she'd got bigger fish to fry today.

Tamara's anticipation and excitement grew as she drove to the hotel. Her pussy tingled as she pulled into the car park. It was 1.15pm when she came to a halt in what she judged to be one of the least exposed parking spaces. There was no sign of Daniel at first but, just as she began to feel anxious, her passenger door opened and he got into the seat next to her.

"We've been here before," he said as he placed his left hand on her left knee and drew her in for a kiss.

She was taken aback but didn't resist his agile tongue, and returned his probing with enthusiasm. As their lips parted he moved his hand up her thigh, and Tamara grabbed his wrist to stop him reaching her damp panties.

"We've definitely been here before," he said.

"We're not getting up to any mischief here in broad daylight Daniel. Have you got a room?"

"Yes Mrs Robinson," he smirked.

"It's room 24 on the second floor. I'll go in first, you follow in a couple of minutes, okay?

"Good idea," she replied.

Tamara watched Daniel walk toward the main entrance, her juices began to flow as she admired his well formed muscular arse and broad shoulders. After a couple of minutes she made her way nervously to the hotel entrance. Now she was anxious that she might be recognised. One of her students might have got a holiday job at the hotel, or she might be seen by someone crossing the car park. Her worries were misplaced though, there wasn't even a member of staff at the reception desk.

Tamara made it up to room 24 without being seen by anyone. She tapped hesitantly on the door, it opened almost immediately and a smiling Daniel pulled her inside, pushed her against a wall and kissed her passionately. Tamara broke away from his embrace.

"Wait, wait," she breathed.

"I've fantasised about this so many times. I want to recapture the mood we created at your aunt's party. Can you play any music on that tv?"

"I think so."

Daniel turned on the tv and found a radio channel playing slow tempo music.

"Come on, let's smooch to this," said Tamara.

They held each other close, swaying to the music, Daniel's right thigh pushing into Tamara's mound, Tamara's right thigh pressing into Daniel's cock. She could feel his cock growing and hardening against her thigh. Her heart beat faster and her pussy felt hot and moist. She trembled slightly as she felt the full size of his erect cock against her.

They continued to move together in a slow seductive embrace for several minutes.

"If you'd known how aroused I was when we danced like this at the party..." said Tamara.

"And are you aroused now?" Daniel asked, knowing the answer.

"God yes, I'll die if you don't fuck me."

She told Daniel to switch off the music and sit next to her on the bed. She ensured that she sat on his right, the same positions as in her car.

"Put your left hand on my left knee and kiss me."

Daniel realised what Tamara wanted and did as she required. He kissed her gently, his tongue probing her red lips, and pushing into her mouth. She returned the compliment, and, as he started to move his hand up under her skirt, she parted her legs slightly. His hand traced the top of her thigh, along her black stockings, stopping when he reached a suspender clip. His warm fingers caressed her bare silky flesh above her stocking tops, but just short of her tremulous mound. She kissed him harder willing him to put his fingers inside her.

Daniel teased her momentarily, the backs of his index and middle fingers barely touching the gusset material of her panties. She wanted desperately to come, she reached for his left elbow with her right hand, and pulled his hand into contact with her mound. Feeling her wetness through her panty material, he pulled the gusset to one side and stroked her pubic hair. She opened her legs wider as he played his fingers around her clitoris, before moving down past her cunt lips and into her wet hole.

Tamara was light headed with intense arousal, every sense, every feeling was concentrated on her vagina. One of Daniel's fingers curled upwards and met her sweet spot, her body shuddered and her cunt juices soaked Daniel's hand as she came with a feral force, groaning loudly into Daniel's right ear. Breathing deeply, she draped herself over Daniel's shoulders and chest to prevent herself from collapsing.

"My God, you came like no woman I've ever known, you must have enjoyed that."

Gradually she gathered her strength and started to think about the next part of her plan.

"Oh I did and I'm going to enjoy this as well."

Still sitting next to Daniel on the bed, Tamara reached for the waistband of his trousers. She could see that his erection had not subsided as she undid the waistband and pulled down his zip. She gasped at the bulge straining through his briefs. He grinned and helped her pull them down, so that she could free his cock. It sprang proudly to attention before her in all its glory. She was mesmerised by Daniel's beautiful big cock. She'd previously measured Jack's cock at seven inches but this was a good inch longer and slightly thicker.

Tamara took hold of Daniel's shaft with her left hand, parted her lips and covered it's large purple head with her mouth. She used her tongue to put pressure on a spot just underneath the head of his penis. Daniel groaned with pleasure. She focused on his sensitive spot, and began to massage his shaft with her left hand. Daniel's groaning became louder and he started to thrust gently toward Tamara's face. She was worried that she wouldn't be able to contain him, so she let go of his shaft, placed her hand on his chest and pushed him backwards onto the bed. The she moved around and knelt between his legs.

From this position Daniel's cock looked even bigger and she wondered how she would be able to accommodate him. Undaunted, she grasped his shaft again with her left hand, and closed her lips over the head. She began to stimulate him with her tongue, and pump his shaft vigorously with her left hand. Daniel became hugely aroused and started to groan loudly again.

Tamara judged the moment to perfection. As soon as she felt the first signs of Daniel's spunk rising up the shaft, and tasted the first drops of his sweet, salty liquid, she used her right hand to caress his balls, then ran her fingers along his perineum. This propelled him into ecstasy, he arched his back and shot globules of warm spunk into her mouth whilst voicing his intense pleasure. She swallowed his come, crawled up on top of him and kissed him, he could taste himself as he probed her mouth with his tongue.

"A gentleman would have given me a warning."

Daniel looked concerned.

"I'm sorry, didn't you want me to come inside your mouth?"

"I'm teasing you, I've dreamed about sucking you off for the last three months".

After more sustained passionate kissing, Daniel turned her onto her side and reached up her skirt again. His cock was beginning to recharge itself and was more than three quarters erect.

"Are you ready to go again?" asked an impressed Tamara.

"Not always, but I definitely am with you. In fact I think I've broken my own record, and you can take that as a compliment Miss Miles."

Tamara was thrilled about the effect that she'd had on this man who was twenty years younger than her. She was also thrilled to be called by the name that Daniel knew her by when she was his teacher. It added an additional forbidden erotic twist to what was already a very steamy and dirty experience.

"Let's get into bed," she said.

Tamara, peeled off her jumper, and pulled down her tight skirt with all of the sensuality she could muster, and that was a considerable amount. She removed her bra and panties seductively, and stood in front of Daniel in her stockings, suspender belt and heels. She knew from Jack that this look was a massive turn on. Daniel had removed his clothes, and his now fully erect cock stood out rigidly, pointing directly toward Tamara.

"You should get a licence for that," she joked as she stepped out of her shoes and removed her stockings.


"It's fully reloaded and ready for use," he said with a smirk.

Tamara felt her pussy juices seeping out of her again at the sight of Daniel's engorged member. She pulled back the quilt and got into bed with him. This was the moment she had dreamed about, she was gagging for him to put his cock inside her, but he had other ideas. He kissed her breasts tenderly whilst caressing her buttocks and the backs of her thighs. Then he ran his right hand down her left leg behind her calf to her heel. He knelt upright and pulled her toes toward his mouth.

Tamara laid back and enjoyed the erotic sensation of having her toes sucked through the nylon material of her stockings, she delighted at the sight of Daniel's large erect cock swaying in time to his movements. Her pussy spasmed at the thought of it inside her, and she was taken by surprised when a spontaneous mini orgasm washed over her.

Daniel turned his attention to her right foot, before licking her shins, then her knees and thighs, until she could feel his warm breath on her cunt. He held her cunt lips open and buried his mouth in her mound, at first sucking on her clit, then using his tongue to probe the entrance to her hole. Tamara gasped with delight and pushed her pelvis upwards. Daniel responded by continuing to suck on her clit, whilst inserting the middle finger of his right hand inside her, and using the thumb of his left hand to massage her perineum. This sent Tamara into a frenzy, she came twice before begging him to stop.

"Oh God Daniel, that's wonderful but please stop, I can't take any more," she said breathlessly.

"Please, please fuck me now, put him inside me, but do it slowly at first so that I can get used to the size."

Daniel was also highly aroused, he'd found Tamara incredibly receptive, and so sensual in the way that she had shown her pleasure at everything he had done to her.

"She's going to be a great fucking lay," he thought as he manoeuvred his penis toward her hole.

Tamara was very wet. There was no need for the lubricant that she had put into her handbag earlier, in case she had trouble managing Daniel's size. She took hold of his cock and guided it to her vaginal opening. She kept hold of the shaft whilst he slowly pushed the head into her. "So far so good," she thought.

"Ease him in a little more but be careful."

Daniel pushed his cock further into her. She could feel her cunt walls stretching as his huge cock stared to fill her.

"Now all the way, slowly."

Daniel sank his shaft as far in as it would go. It felt amazing to Tamara, she could feel it pushing against her cervix. The sensation was breathtaking. This was what she had been craving for the last three months, and now, here she was filled up to the hilt with Daniel's magnificent cock.

Tamara started to thrust her hips, slowly at first, getting used to Daniel's girth. He responded by quickening the pace, and stroking his full length against the walls of her vagina. Tamara shuddered and moaned, Daniel gasped.

"Oh, don't come yet Daniel," she pleaded.

"Don't worry," he replied

By now Daniel was thrusting into to her with some force. She was so turned on, that her juices were prolific as her cunt met the challenge of Daniel's cock. She'd rarely been so aroused. They continued fucking in that vein for the next few minutes. At one point fleeting erotic images flashed before her eyes, Jack fucking her from behind as she bent over the kitchen table, the sergeant pounding her to an orgasm in the interview room, Davenport forcing her to the floor, sitting astride her, and pressing her bare pussy into her face until she could hardly breathe.

She snapped back to reality to see an expression on Daniel's face that she knew meant that he was close to coming.

"I'm nearly there, do you want me to slow down for a moment?" he grunted.

"No, don't stop, ugh... ahhh, don't stop you magnificent bastard. Uurghh, fuck me, fuck me hard, make me come you bastard, ohhh... fuckkkk meeeee"

She could hardly get out the words as her orgasm exploded, and made her toes curl as it sent shock waves through her body. Her cunt was on fire, but she could still feel the warmth of Daniel's liquid as he shot strands of spunk against her cervix.

Tamara clung to Daniel's broad muscular shoulders as the intensity of her orgasm subsided. She eventually let go and he collapsed next to her. She could feel tingling sensations throughout her body, waves of uplifting sensual energy washed over her. They lay together for some time basking in an afterglow.

They pleasured each other several more times in the next hour and a half. Sometimes screwing in various positions, sometimes sucking and fingering each other. By 3.45pm Daniel was tired and flagging, his cock had softened a little and he was laboured in his movements. Tamara wished that he had Jack's stamina. She wanted one more orgasm through penetration, so she tried an approach that she hoped might spur Daniel on to one last effort.

"Come along Daniel, don't keep me waiting or I'll give you a detention... Come on, look sharp boy, or it's extra homework for you... What is it about fuck teacher again that you don't understand?"

Daniel's face looked quizzical at first, then it lit up as he cottoned on to the erotic game that Tamara was playing. His cock hardened again as Tamara opened her legs, and he pushed the shaft inside her and started fucking her.

"That's it, good boy. Give teacher a good seeing to and she might let you play with yourself in class."

Daniel grunted with effort, he was highly aroused by the kinky role play that Tamara had initiated.

"Oh yes, Daniel, good boy, if you pass this test I'll let you fuck me in the storeroom. I know you've always fantasised about fucking me in the storeroom you dirty boy."

Daniel, beside himself with desire and excitement, provoked by Tamara to new levels of ecstasy, came first.

"Yes miss, Oh yes miss, please miss, please, let me fuck you in the storeroom."

This was exactly the fantasy he'd had when, as a fifteen year old student, he was besotted by his geography teacher, the sexy Miss Miles, in her shoulder pads and stylish heels and clothes.

"Now lie on your back while I finish myself off on your cock."

Daniel did as he was told, she loved his compliance and willingness to please. She grabbed his wrists and pinned his arms each side of his head, this dominant position excited her deepest urges for control and submission. It brought her to a rapid climax as she forcefully pounded his hard cock.

"Ahhh... yes, yes, yessssss! Fuck yesss."

Tamara collapsed on top of Daniel. They lay together for a moment, then Daniel got up to use the shower. Tamara thought about joining him but instead she lay back, gently fingering herself, and day dreaming about the last two and a half hours. Her reverie was broken by an electronic beep from Daniel's mobile phone on the dressing table. Tamara didn't own a mobile, so she was intrigued and got up to have a look.

The screen was still glowing, she was able to read the words:

"Hi Lover Boy, Running slightly late. Will be with you by 5.30. Make sure Tamara has gone. Annie xx"

Tamara couldn't believe what she was seeing. It took a moment to sink in.

"My God," she muttered to herself, "Daniel is fucking his Aunt."

A shaft of forbidden arousal shot through her body and made her pussy tingle. She heard Daniel open the bathroom door. Still standing with the phone in her hand, the look on her face was enough. Daniel covered the ground between them in three strides and grabbed the phone. He pressed a button and the screen lit up again.

"Oh fuck," he said.

"My dirty secret's out."

"But your Aunt Annie Daniel."

"Don't worry, she's not a blood relative, she's my dad's brother's wife."

Something told Tamara that it wouldn't have made any difference to Daniel if she had been a blood relative.

"Well I suppose that's something," she said, "she obviously knows about us."

"Yes, sorry. But at least you know about her now. You've got something on each other so to speak, and she's got more to lose."

"I'd always thought your handsome Uncle John provided more excitement than she needed."

"Not for the last couple of years apparently. He's been feeling his age and, as I've discovered, Annie likes to fuck. We always meet up here when I'm home on leave. She won't be jealous of you because she's staying the night with me. She's insatiable like you, so I'm going to have to pace myself after the fucking you've given me this afternoon; you've really taken everything I had to offer. You're a very sexy, desirable woman Tamara. I still think of you often when I wank myself off."

Tamara felt a mixture of astonishment, arousal and pleasure at Daniel's words, but it was time to go, so she showered quickly without wetting her hair. She wasted no time getting dressed and, with a smirk, wished Daniel a happy family reunion. As she opened the door to leave, Daniel caught hold of her arm and pleaded with her not to tell a living sole about him and Annie.

"Don't worry Daniel, your kinky little secret is safe with me. Mind you I can't promised that I won't put it to some use when the mood and my vibrator takes me."

"Will I see you again Tamara?"

"Probably not Daniel. It's been a huge pleasure though, I won't forget you in a hurry."

Daniel watched her sway along the hotel corridor in her four inch heels. His cock twitched as she entered the lift, turned and gave him a teasing sensuous look, whilst blowing him a kiss as the lift doors slid shut.

She skipped out into the car park thinking about a threesome with Daniel and Annie. It was a highly unlikely scenario, but it amused her to think of him used and spent, whist she and Annie pleasured one another.

"The lying cow," she thought, as she recollected Annie's words at her party, when she had teased Tamara about having the hots for Daniel. "If I wasn't married and he wasn't my nephew," she had said. "Well she's obviously been screwing him for at least two years," thought Tamara. Still, she did concede to herself that Annie would hardly be shouting her incest from the rooftops.

********************

Tamara was back in the village by 4.35pm. As she approached her house, she was thinking that Jack would be home sometime between 6pm and 7pm and she would have plenty of time to get ready for him, so that she could entice him to fuck her almost as he stepped through the door. This had been her plan since she had agreed to the tryst with Daniel. She wanted to know what it felt like to have two cocks inside her on the same day.

She didn't pay much attention to the car parked outside her house as she pulled onto the driveway. As she opened the driver's door and swung her stocking clad right leg out of the car she heard a familiar voice.

"Hi Tamara, how are you?" said the voice.

It was Mark, her chiropodist.

"Shit," she thought as she tried to retain her dignity by not flashing her stocking tops and panties at Mark. A forlorn hope given that her right leg was on the driveway and her left leg was still in the driver's footwell, her short skirt pulled taut across the tops of her stocking clad thighs.