Tamara In Stockings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had put the phone down after speaking to Daniel last Friday, she had made a mental note to cancel her chiropodist appointment on the Monday.

"Shit," she had forgotten.

Tamara hoped that her face hadn't given her away. On the other hand, there was no way that Mark was looking at her face at that point. She rescued the situation by apologising profusely for being late and giving the impression that she had been rushing home to greet him.

"Don't worry Tamara, it's only five minutes."

"Come in, come in Mark," she said as she ushered him into the hallway.

"Please set yourself up in the lounge as usual, I'll be with you in a minute."

Tamara needed to give herself a moment to regain her equilibrium, so she went into the kitchen and paced about in her heels, her mind in a whirl. Then she leant on the kitchen table with both hands.

"How could I be so stupid?"

Mark was usually with her for about thirty minutes. That would mean he'd be finished at about 5.10pm. Thank goodness, that meant there would still time to change for Jack's arrival after Mark had left.

Tamara, still flustered, but trying to hide it, hurried into the lounge and sat down on the sofa facing Mark who was ready and sitting on his small stool.

"Ok, I'm all yours," she said.

"Erm... you're er... you're still wearing your shoes and stockings," said Mark.

"Oh gosh!" she exclaimed, "silly me, I've been in such a rush, I don't know whether I'm coming or going at the moment."

"Be a sweetie and take them off for me, I haven't got the energy," she joked.

She'd spoken the last sentence in a jocular tone, with a grin on her face, and her arms ready to push herself up off the sofa seat, so that she could go upstairs and remove her stockings. She was astonished, then, when Mark calmly took hold of her right leg and removed her shoe. Then he reached for her left shoe and removed it too. Tamara was unable to speak or move monetarily. She allowed him to reach up under the hem of her skirt and unfasten her stockings before carefully rolling them down her thighs, calves and feet. He put her stockings carefully onto the coffee table to his right.

Tamara watched all of this in bewilderment wondering what Mark was going to do next. She soon had her answer, he picked up his scalpel and began working on her feet. Normally Tamara and Mark chatted almost non stop as he worked. She liked his sense of humour. He was a fit, ex lower league professional footballer, now in his late thirties and married. There had always been mutual respect between them, but never any hint of impropriety. This time, though, he worked silently, as though a spell had been cast over proceedings that neither of them wanted to break.

Tamara sank back into the sofa and pushed all intrusive thoughts from her mind. She watched Mark at work finding his movements and his gentle touch very sensual, the more so that it was all done in silence. He didn't make eye contact with her for the duration of his task. She wondered how these magical few minutes would end. Would he just politely pack his kit away and leave, or would there be an erotic ending?

If this was foreplay, it was of the most seductive kind. Her pussy started to slowly seep juices into her panties as she contemplated having sex with Mark. The nature of his task meant that he had to sit facing her with his legs spread apart. She could see that his penis had swollen underneath the taut material of his trousers,

When Mark finished his work, Tamara was taken aback again as he picked up a stocking from the coffee table and started rolling it back up her left leg. He reached under her skirt again to fasten the stocking to her suspender clips. His hands felt warm on her bare flesh at the top of her thigh. Her panty gusset was clearly visible, and he must have noticed the growing damp patch as her juices and Daniel's 'load' oozed out of her cunt. He repeated the process with her right leg, just as slowly and tantalisingly, then he replaced her shoes.

Tamara glanced at the clock, it was 5.15pm. She hoped to God that Jack would not come home early because she had decided to take the initiative. She suspected that Mark was waiting for her to make the first move, he'd opened the door but she needed to walk through it first.

As he finished refitting her shoes Tamara said, "Thank you Mark, that was very professionally done, but aren't you going to fuck me now?"

Then she raised her left leg up onto the seat, so that she was now sitting with it against the back cushion of the sofa. With her right leg still on the floor her skirt rode up so far, that her suspender clips, wet panties and her mound were on full display. It was not subtle but it was effective.

Mark moved onto the sofa with her, within seconds they were laying together kissing passionately and tugging at each others clothes. He managed to remove her top and bra while she pulled his trousers and pants down. There was no time to waste, she grabbed his erect shaft, moved her panty gusset to one side and pulled him into her opening.

She was wet, he was eager, he fucked her vigorously and she orgasmed within a minute. When he shot his load into her two minutes later, she came again with her hands on his firm buttocks. They lay together for a short moment getting their breath back.

"That was awesome," she said, "but Jack might be home any minute, you'll have to go now."

They both got dressed quickly, Mark picked up his kit, said his goodbyes and left. There had been no time to make her next appointment, so she said that she'd be in touch as she saw him to the front door.

Tamara's head was swimming, had she got time to change for Jack? She had planned to wear her very short red dress, seemed black hold ups and her four inch heels. She knew just how she was going to greet Jack to get him in the mood.

Suddenly, it was too late to change, Jack's car pulled onto the driveway. He was home early.

"Stay calm, stay calm," she said to herself.

With Mark's spunk running down the inside of her left thigh (or was it Daniel's?), she greeted Jack at the front door. He had no time to say hello before her tongue was in his mouth. She had got his cock out with her right hand, and was manipulating it before he had a chance to put his briefcase down. By the time he'd dropped the case, and removed his jacket, his cock was hard in her hand. When he tried to break the kiss she put her left hand on the back of his neck and clamped her mouth to his.

Jack, was stunned, she'd greeted him by spreading her legs on the hallway floor before, but this was something else, she was in complete control. He hadn't had chance to thrust his hand up her skirt yet. Tamara, with a mix of semen and her juices soaking into her stocking top, sensed that he was about to do so. She broke away from the kiss and released her grip on the back of his neck, but she kept a firm hold of his cock.

"Don't speak, do exactly as I tell you and you'll be rewarded with the orgasm of your life," said Tamara.

She moved in front of him and made her way upstairs, pulling him after her by his erect cock. She pulled him into their bedroom turned him to face her, released his cock and said:

"Take your clothes off immediately and don't utter a word."

Tamara started to remove her top and bra. She did this efficiently rather than seductively; rather in the brusque manner of a prison officer. But when she removed her skirt, she turned sideways to make sure Jack didn't see the trail of semen running down the inside of her thigh and into her stocking top. She removed her panties, they were heavy with come and her juices.

Tamara moved toward Jack, he looked as though he was actually slightly scared. She shoved him in the chest and he fell backwards onto the bed. Before he could move, she grasped his cock and shoved the head into her mouth. He gasped, she took more of his length inside her mouth and started to press her tongue on his most sensitive spot.

"Oh God," he cried.

"I told you not to speak," she snapped.

She teased his cock with her hands and mouth, but she wanted him to come inside her. She moved up on to the bed on all fours looking extremely alluring in her suspender belt, stockings and heels. Then she straddled him and began to thrust her pelvis, so that his cock slid in and out of her very wet cunt.

Jack's breathing became ragged and she knew that his release wasn't far away. He would normally have lasted much longer, but her assertive domination had him dangling at her mercy. His whole body tingled and he had the most erotic sense of being dominated and fucked by a more powerful sexual entity.

Erotic images entered her thoughts: Daniel fucking her and coming inside her; Mark shooting his load into her. She knew that she must have Jack on top so that he could pump his fluid into her cunt to mix with theirs'. She lifted herself off him and laid on her back.

"Well, what are you waiting for you bastard, get on top and fuck me hard."

Jack did just that. Once inside her he lasted just a matter of seconds, she rose to meet him in a fierce, shuddering joint orgasm that left them both completely spent.

Jack rolled onto his back and sighed.

"That was awesome," he said.

Tamara smiled at the irony of him repeating her words from less than half an hour earlier.

They lay in each other's arms, affectionately stroking one another's bodies. Tamara felt elated. She had planned to take two cocks inside her on the same day. In fact she's had three men come inside her within the space of two hours. She thought of a threesome with Jack and Daniel, with Mark waiting in the wings as a delicious bonus.

She looked at Jack's torso and brushed her fingers over the wet fluids covering his abdomen.

"How did you get so wet?" he asked, "I've never known you produce that much juice."

I've been playing with myself all day waiting for you to come home, it must have built up inside me," she lied.

Although it was still early in the evening, after her carnal adventures, she hadn't got an ounce of energy left. Jack realised that she was about to fall asleep so he removed her suspender belt, stockings and heels and covered her with the quilt.

A luxurious tiredness overcame her, she felt an uplifting feeling in her breast as she drifted off to sleep. She dreamt about the liquid residue of three men mingling in her throbbing pussy, and how it had got there.