Tamara In Stockings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well hello birthday boy, I was beginning to think that you didn't like your present."

"On the contrary," said Jack, he sat next to Alena and kissed her hungrily as his large right hand roamed all over her sexily clothed body.

Before long, Alena was feeling his hardness through his trousers. Jack had his hand between Alena's legs. Tamara had unzipped the other side of her skirt so that she could open her legs, and rub her pussy through the gusset of her panties. Alena tugged at Jack's belt and unzipped his fly. He had to stand to take his trousers and socks off, but Alena soon had him dragged back down on top of her whilst she peeled off his underpants and t-shirt.

"Wow, Jack, your cock, it's magnificent. Fuck me Jack, take me now, put it inside me and fuck me hard."

Jack slipped his member slowly and carefully into Alena's wet cunt. His rod stretched her cunt walls as he moved and out in a small circular motion. Tamara was beside herself, her fingers inside her vagina pressing on her g-spot. Alena was moaning and lifting her hips to meet Jack's downward thrusts. Jack increased the pace and Alena moved in time with him, his bare arse and her hips rising and falling like waves on an sensuous sea.

Tamara was now rubbing herself furiously as she watched the most erotic sight she had ever seen, her man fucking the woman that she had given to him as a present, fucking her special friend, her gorgeous man fucking her lovely Alena. She screamed as she came and her juices spilled over her fingers. Jack gave a loud low cry as his body spasmed into orgasm, Alena clung to his shoulders, wrapped her legs around his waist and came muffling her squeals by pressing her mouth into his neck. She clung to him like she would never let him go. They lay together breathlessly for several minutes before Alena spoke.

"Tamara, if you ever get fed up with him, just let me know, and I'll take him off your hands."

"I thought you might fall for him but don't forget, he's mine, and he's just on loan to you for the weekend," quipped Tamara.

"The weekend? Do I get to play with my present for the next two days?"

"Oh yes Jack, but you'll have to play nicely and share her with me."

********************

Tamara got up, took Alena by the hand and led her up to the bedroom. She asked Jack to open another bottle of wine, and bring three glasses up with him. By the time Jack had got the bedroom, bottle and glasses in hand, the two women had already stripped down to their suspenders, stockings and heels. Tamara was on her back with Alena's face in her pussy, and her face was covered by Alena's pussy.

Jack knew that the sixty nine position had been their favourite during their steamy night in the hotel. His half flaccid cock set rock hard again as he watched them pleasure each other several times.

He was invited onto the bed, Alena sucked his cock while Tamara pressed long luscious kisses onto his mouth. Then Jack licked and sucked Tamara's nipples, whilst Alena fingered her, and sucked and licked her clitoris until she came. Next, Jack fucked Tamara from behind as she buried her face in Alena's pussy, All three lovers came together, Jack feeling as though his sexual energy was travelling from his cock, through Tamara and into Alena's cunt.

He poured the wine so that they could take a break, and recover their energy for another round of fucking. Jack was propped up against the headboard, Alena's head on his chest and Tamara's head on his stomach.

Tamara daydreamed about her sexual exploits since the fateful night last November when she had been taken forcefully by the sergeant and lieutenant. She thought about Daniel in the motel room, and Mark on the sofa downstairs. She thought about her night of passion with Alena, and her ever expanding repertoire of role play and fantasy with Jack. She had spread her wings, and was soaring into a world of erotic encounters. She wanted more, and she would have more. She would make new conquests and share them with Jack, the love of her life.

Half an hour had passed when Alena kissed Tamara tenderly on the back of her neck. A tingling sensation travelled down her spine and into her vagina. She was ready to fuck again.

Jack watched her and Alena kiss lavishly whilst fingering each other. They came in a crescendo of gasps and moans. Then Jack mounted Alena and gave her the slowest, most sensual fucking she could ever remember. Tamara lay beside them and watched them fascinated; it was a massive turn on for her to watch her man, close up, as he pleasured and tantalised another woman with his large cock. Eventually, Tamara pushed her hand between them and fingered Alena's pussy. She circled her clit with her middle finger, and Alena's slow burning orgasm suddenly burst forth as she continued to cling to Jack's cock with her cunt walls.

Tamara kissed Alena and played with her breasts, whilst Jack continued to fuck her. Jack was able to stay big and hard by not coming. He slipped his cock out of Alena, much to her regret, but it was soon replaced with Tamara's even larger vibrator. Tamara laid on top of Alena so that she could also benefit from the vibrations (the trick that they had discovered in the hotel). Jack slipped his cock into Tamara's wet and willing cunt form behind, fucked her, and watched in wonder as the two beautiful women came, writhing and clinging to each other.

Jack laid on his back, his cock ridden expertly by Alena. Tamara lay alongside pleasuring herself with the vibrator. The women swapped positions, Tamara bent her mouth to his ear and whispered, "Come you bastard or I'll tie you up and make you watch."

Jack felt a delicious surge of submission and immediately shot his load into her. Tamara smirked, rolled off him and turned her attentions to Alena and her vibrator.

Jack sat at the dressing table for the next thirty minutes, watching as the women made each other come and come. He counted at least seven times for Tamara and six for Alena. They used lips, tongues and fingers, in several different positions, finishing off with a sixty nine that started side by side and finished with Tamara on top. Their final joint orgasm was spectacular.

Tamara lay prone across Alena's body.

"Enough?"

"Enough," confirmed Alena.

Jack was hard again after watching the two women, in their sexy heels and hosiery, do lascivious things to each other.

Tamara and Alena removed their shoes and final items of underwear and got into bed. They had noticed Jack's erection and as he got into bed with them Tamara said.

"Jack, can you give us both one last delicious fucking please?"

"It would be my pleasure."

"And ours," said Alena.

"Do me first said Tamara, I don't mind you holding back and coming inside Alena, she is your present after all."

Jack eased his hard cock into Tamara's cunt. She was still wet enough for him to move slowly in and out. He knew how she wanted it, he raised himself up with his elbows so that she could hang onto his strong shoulders. His cock filled her, and she let a satisfying orgasm wash over her then laid back sleepily, whilst Jack kissed her face and forehead. Alena had watched this mesmerised and highly turned on. She trembled slightly as she eased herself underneath Jack, and guided his very hard cock, now covered in Tamara's juices, into her cunt.

Tamara closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, too tired even to watch her two favourite sexual partners fuck each other slowly and sensuously for a good fifteen minutes. Each time Jack felt that he was near to coming, he stopped, cock buried deep inside Alena, and kissed her tenderly. He thought to himself that, if he didn't already love Tamara to distraction, he could fall for this woman in a big way. Alena sensed it too as she looked longingly into his eyes.

Alena spoke softly into his left ear, "You can come now Jack, I'm ready."

He thrust into her several times, and that was all it took for them both to convulse into toe curling orgasms.

Alena drifted off to sleep with her head resting on Jack's chest. When he knew she was sound asleep, he gently placed her head on the pillow, turned and embraced Tamara and kissed her neck, and fell asleep himself.

********************

Alena awoke first, Jack was slumbering with his back to her. Tamara was still asleep on the other side of him. Alena slipped her hand between Jack's legs and felt for his cock. It was asleep too! But as Alena massaged his cock, Jack became hard and turned to face her.

"Hello big boy, Is Tamara still asleep?" she whispered.

"Yes, she's not really a morning person," whispered Jack.

"Will you fuck me please?" said Alena in a low seductive and conspiratorial tone.

She still had hold of Jack's cock, so without waiting for an answer, she slunk under the quilt and closed her mouth over it. Jack was in heaven, Alena wanted him to come inside her, so she emerged from under the quilt and whispered, "enter me Jack."

Jack, not wanting to wake Tamara, and needing to give Alena time to reach orgasm, screwed her deeply and slowly for a good ten minutes. Alena looked longingly into his eyes, he could see her orgasm approaching from a long way off. When it arrived he released his load into her, and they breathed heavily into each other's shoulders in an effort not to wake Tamara. They held each other in a warm embrace before uncoupling and lying on their backs. Tamara turned toward them and opened her eyes.


"Don't think I don't know what you have been up to you pair of tarts."

"Sorry darling but I wanted him to myself. Now I want you to myself," Alena said this as she eased herself over Jack's body and cuddled up to Tamara.

"Jack, be a dear and go and sort out breakfast, we'll be with you in about half an hour," said Tamara.

********************

The three lovers spent the morning relaxing, drinking tea and reading newspapers. After lunch they went for a walk and by mid afternoon they eyed one another and wondered who would be first to suggest going to bed. It was Tamara. They had a table booked at a local restaurant for 7.30 pm but there was time for an afternoon fuck before the ritual of getting dressed to impress.

Tamara addressed Jack.

"I want to indulge my deviant tendencies and try something that I've fantasised about for a while now. I'm sure you'll love it. I asked Alena this morning and she wants to play."

"I'm intrigued."

"Okay, I want you to tie my hands and fuck me, you from behind and Alena in front"

"Wow, that's hot, I'd love that"

They all found the mild bondage highly arousing. Tamara had her hands bound behind her back, she was lying on her side on the bed. Jack took her from behind, his hard cock filled her cunt, and Alena laid facing Tamara, Tamara's right leg supported by her left hip.

Jack fucked Tamara from behind, whist Alena played with her pussy and breasts. Tamara was enormously aroused by the pretence of being taken against her will by a man and a woman. Memories of the night at the barracks flashed before her eyes. Alena, and especially Jack, also got a deviant thrill out of dominating their helpless 'victim.' Tamara had feigned reluctance at first, so it gave Jack and Alena an extra rush of erotic excitement when she gave herself up to their control.

********************

Tamara and Alena got ready to go out to the restaurant. As usual, their tight dresses, stockings and heels left Jack semi erect throughout the meal. They looked classy but definitely hot and ready for sex. The restaurant was only a short journey, so they took a taxi so that they could all enjoy a few drinks. It was a medium sized venue and was almost full. After a good meal, and when the coffee arrived, Tamara and Alena went together to the ladies toilet. They had intended to fuck in a cubicle but, just after they had kissed the lipstick off each other's faces, and before they'd got into a cubicle, another diner swept into it to use it for its intended purpose.

The three of them had been ogling one another all night (and so had most of the other diners), as soon as they arrived home, Jack fucked Alena on one of the sturdy coffee tables. Then Tamara rode him on the same table. They fucked and fucked one another on the sofas, on the conservatory floor, on the kitchen table, against the lounge wall, on the stairs, and in the bedroom, until about 2.30 in the morning.

All good things come to an end, and in Tamara's opinion, the threesome weekend had been a profound and very exhilarating good thing. Alena left after lunch on Sunday, she declared her love for Tamara and Jack and hoped fervently that they would invite her to 'stay' with them again. Jack assured her that they would, and expressed the hope that she might come to 'play' with them occasionally in the evenings. Tamara knew that she and Alena would be spending plenty of time in each other's vaginas during the school holidays.

********************

The long warm summer brought more adventures for Tamara. She was able to fuck Alena twice more before, and almost weekly during, the summer holidays. They arranged a daytime threesome when Jack took a day off work. Alena ended her affair with Jed's work colleague, because it emerged that he was even more prolific than Jed at shagging his undergraduate students. Alena didn't like the thought of him taking advantage of vulnerable young women.

At the end of July, during the first week of the summer holidays, Tamara arranged a chiropody appointment with Mark. She told Jack of her plans, and asked him to ensure that he wasn't home from work until six o'clock. It was a hot day, not normally a day for wearing stockings, but Tamara wanted to recreate her previous sexual encounter with Mark.

She dressed a in short sleeved lilac t-shirt, with a low v-neck, to show off her cleavage. Her tight little, taupe coloured, short summer skirt barely concealed her white six strap suspender belt and nude lace top stockings. On her feet were a pair of taupe shoes with three inch heels. Her dangly glass earrings sparkled almost as much as her hazel eyes. The overall affect was charmingly sexy and quite irresistible.

When Mark arrived, she invited him to set up as usual; sitting on his small stool facing the sofa on which she would sit. When she had arranged the appointment with Mark, she had not given the slightest hint about what she had in store for him, but he wasn't at all surprised when she sat down opposite him, still wearing her shoes and stockings. Mark's cock immediately started to swell. Tamara felt a thrill as she saw it straining through his tight trousers.

Without a word exchanged between them, Mark proceeded to remove Tamara's shoes and stockings. He worked in silence on her feet, and the sexual tension between them increased to the point where, Tamara noticed a slight tremble in his hands, at the anticipation of what was surely going to happen.

Mark finished and packed his tools away, before carefully rolling Tamar's stockings back up her legs and clipping them to her suspender straps. Then, when he had refitted her shoes, she said to him.

"Thank you Mark, but aren't you going to fuck me now?"

As she said this, she raised her left leg invitingly onto the sofa seat, showing her stocking tops and silk clad pussy. Mark removed his trousers, socks and underpants and climbed between her legs, his erect cock swaying as he moved. She removed her panties and pulled the stiff member into her wet cunt. He gave her a long and energetic fucking, during which she came four times, before he shot his hot spunk into her.

The session had lasted a good twenty minutes, she had enjoyed it so much, that she ensured that, before he left, her next appointment was in his diary for the October half term break. When Jack came home, she shagged him furiously before describing her fucking at the hands of Mark. Inevitably, this led to another torrid session with Jack on top. Later that night, and following a couple more gentle orgasms with Jack inside her, she drifted off to sleep, certain that she must have come at least nine times. Eleven when she added two juicy orgasm's with her vibrator before she had got out of bed.

********************

One warm day in the middle of the school holidays Tamara had gone into town to do some window shopping and see whether anything caught her fancy; something did!

She wore a sleeveless summer shift dress, with colourful pastel stripes, and two inch, pale-pink heels. Underneath the dress, she wore a lacy pink bra, and small lacy pink panties. She felt aglow as the soft breeze caressed her satin skin as she perused the market stalls. It had been stiflingly warm in Debenhams store, so she had come outside for a breath of fresh air.

She looked radiant and highly desirable. A point not lost on one of her ex-students as he watched her slow progress through the market. Brendon had not been her brightest student but, at a year younger than Daniel, he was now a good looking, well toned, tall man of thirty one.

"Hello Miss Miles, I haven't seen you for years, how are you?"

"Oh Hi Brendon, I'm well thanks, what are you up to these days?"

"I'm on my lunch break Miss," said Brendon, completely missing the point of the question.

"No, I meant... never mind. It's very warm isn't it?"

"Yes Miss, but you look lovely and cool."

Tamara smiled to herself as she realised he was flirting with her. She was always charmed when her ex-students still referred to her as Miss. She saw it as a sign of respect. She was eyeing Brendon's biceps and chest, and couldn't stop her eyes wandering to his groin.

"So, when do you have to be back at work," she asked tentatively as her eyes met his again, hoping Brendon might pick up on the hint.

"Not until two so I'm just having a wander." It was just after twelve noon.

"How about you Miss."

"I'm not at work today Brendon," she said patiently, "it's the holidays, so I'm in no rush to go anywhere."

"Okay." said Brendon.

Tamara watched his razor sharp mind click into gear, smiled inquiringly, and raised her eyebrows at him, just as she had often done in class when trying to guide him to the right answer.

"Oh right," he said eventually, "do you want to come for a drink with me?"

"That would be lovely Brendon."

They walked to the nearest pub, and Tamara sat at a table whilst Brendon went to the bar. It was a faded, slightly sleazy pub, and Tamara didn't want to hang around in it for too long. Brendon returned to the table with a pint of lager and an iced tonic water. Tamara sipped her drink and waited to see whether Brendon had anything interesting to say. He felt pleased to be sitting in the pub with the attractive ex-teacher that he had fancied like crazy when he was sixteen. He still fancied her, and as these thoughts crystallised in his mind he decided to speak them out loud.

"You really look great Miss, I used to fancy you like mad when you were my teacher."

Tamara sipped her drink. "That's nice to hear Brendon, thank you. You've turned into a great big handsome young man, any woman would be glad to have you."

Brendon took a couple more swigs of his pint. "You're still a bit of a babe Miss if you don't mind me saying. Still hot in fact and.."

"Do you want to fuck me Brendon?"

"Pardon Miss."

"I said do you want to fuck me?"

Without waiting for a reply, Tamara got up and walked toward the exit. She turned in the doorway and gave Brendon a follow me and fuck me look that even he couldn't mistake. Brendon got up quickly and spilled the remainder of his pint.

Few words were exchanged as Tamara led him briskly to the multi storey where her car was parked. She told him to get into her it and started to drive out of the town centre.

"Where are we going?" inquired Brendon.

"Somewhere quiet and secluded."

Did he even know what secluded meant, she thought to herself.