Tamara In Stockings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara drove out into the surrounding countryside and found a narrow lane that petered out into a dead end. She'd been here before with Jack when they were in the throe's of their affair.

She stopped the car and looked at Brendon's muscular form in the passenger seat. She guessed she'd have to make the first move, so she reached over and unzipped his jeans. She pulled out his cock which had already stiffened, and massaged it to a full blown erection, whilst she drove her tongue into his mouth. Then she climbed across, hitched up her dress, pulled her panty gusset to one side and sat astride him in the passenger seat. In this position, she rode him to a couple of orgasm's whilst clutching his muscular arms and shoulders. She realised that Brendon was unable to move freely, her orgasms had got him very aroused but he needed to change position.

Tamara opened the passenger door and got out. She took her panties off.

"Come here Brendon, I'm going to lie across the back seat and I want you to fuck me hard."

Brendon was willing and able. He pulled down his pants as he took in the glorious vision of Tamara's stocking tops, suspender straps and gleaming wet pussy. He eased his big hard cock into Tamara's grateful wet cunt. He did what she wanted, driving into her hard and fast. She wondered whether the car suspension would stand the strain. He pounded her time and time again, she came several times in delirious waves, whilst trying to hang on to his massive shoulders. Brendon was building up a head of steam and she was ready to take his load. She said in breathless low tones.

"Oh, that's it Brendon, fuck your teacher, give her a good seeing to, she wants your big hard cock, give it to her, give it to her."

With this, Brendon let out a loud sound, like a rutting bull, and shot his hot spunk into Tamara's cunt. He came to a gradual stop and lay with his cock still filling her hole. She was pinned down under his weight.

"Oh Miss that was fucking amazing, you're the best screw I've ever had."

"Gold star Brendon, that was impressive, I won't forget it in a hurry. Now let me up and I'll take you back into town."

Tamara dropped Brendon near his workplace just outside the town centre. As he got out of the car she made it clear where he stood.

"Well, thanks again Brendon, that was an unexpected pleasure. Keep it to yourself though, take care."

She closed the passenger door. Brendon tapped on the window so she lowered it.

"Can I see you again please Miss Miles?"

"No." And with that, she drove off leaving Brendon bewildered, which, let's face it, was easily done.

Tamara couldn't wait to tell Jack about her adventure. As ever, he couldn't wait to fuck her once she'd finished the tale. She asked him to go easy on her because her hips, pelvis and pussy were still sore from the pounding that they had been given by Brendon in the back of her car.

********************

The long warm summer wore on until mid September when the weather finally broke. Cool damp air heralded the onset of Autumn, a season Jack and Tamara loved for its mellow misty mornings, glorious colours and the return of stockings on a daily basis.

The quarterly telephone bill arrived on the Monday of the October half term break. Jack was taken aback when he noticed that it was over £40 higher than usual. On examining the itemised bill he soon deduced that the extra cost related to a considerable number of calls to a particular mobile phone.

Had Tamara taken to indulging in phone sex with someone he wondered. He broached the subject with her, half hoping to catch her out, as a pretext for disciplining her in the manner to which she had, twice now, found highly stimulating and arousing. Sadly for Jack it turned out that it wasn't Tamara's doing, but Tamara had a good idea who was responsible.

Jack and Tamara's career advancements had led to busy lives and sufficient funds to hire a cleaner. They thought that they had struck gold when, Danita, a former pupil of Tamara's, had responded to the advertisement in the village shop. Tamara was a little surprised, because Danita was a very bright girl but it turned out that she had become pregnant at nineteen, and the father had left her to bring up the child on her own.

Danita was twenty five now, she was shapely and about the same height as Tamara. Her long dark hair hung in curls, and framed an attractive face, with beautiful dark brown eyes that gave a hint of Romany to her appearance. She usually cleaned on a Friday when, during the holidays, Tamara's eyes would often follow her lovely little bottom around the lounge as Danita bent and stretched at her work.

This half term Tamara had agreed to her switching to Tuesday so she was able to plan her 'ambush' of Danita for the next day. Tamara made sure she was dressed for the occasion, a knee length black pencil skirt and formal white shirt together with black stockings and black three inch heels gave her an authoritarian look. To complete the austere appearance, she had applied mousse to her hair and swept it back from her face.

Danita turned up bright, breezy and on time as usual. She noticed how formally Tamara was dressed.

"Wow! you look amazing, are you going out somewhere today Tamara?"

"No, but I've got an important task to perform later," said Tamara in an icy enough tone to unsettle Danita a little for the rest of the day.

She worked her five hour stint before, as usual, changing out of her work clothes in the downstairs cloakroom. She emerged looking like a different woman in a short skirt, clean tight t-shirt and low heels. Her daughter was being looked after by a friend and she was about to go and collect her. Danita came back into the lounge to collect her payment. Tamara would normally have been all smiles, humour and conversation but the atmosphere had been strained today.

"I need a word with you Danita," said Tamara in her best vexed teacher voice, whilst sitting on the edge of the large sofa.

"Our phone bill arrived yesterday, imagine my shock when I saw that it was £40 more than usual because of phone calls to this mobile number."

Tamara handed the yellow highlighted page to Danita. Danita's face turned bright red when she recognised the number.

"Oh God, I'm sorry, I had no idea it would cost this much."

"I'm surprised at that Danita, I would have expected a bright girl like you to have realised the consequences of your actions."

Tamara's admonishing, teacherly tone was having the desired effect.

"Who have you been calling," demanded Tamara.

"My friend Joan, I get a little down sometimes, and I need someone to talk to. When you're not here, I've phoned Joan for a chat. But I did my full five hours each week before using the phone," said Danita weakly.

"Please don't sack me, please, I need the job. I'll work for nothing until the £40 is paid off but please don't let me go."

"Very well then, Danita, there'll be no wages this week, and I'll deduct the remainder from next week's pay. Don't use the phone again without my permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes Tamara. Oh thank you. I'm really sorry," said Danita, still very red faced and a little watery eyed.

"It's just as well that you are very good at cleaning, because if your standards had slipped, I would have sacked you."

"Now go and don't ever cross the line with me again."

The domination, submission dynamic was now well established. Tamara let Danita take several paces toward the front door then stopped her.

"Wait Danita, come back here."

Danita came back into the lounge; she stood before Tamara like a naughty schoolgirl.

"Just how sorry are you?"

"I don't think I can let you go until you've been given a chance to show me how contrite you are."

"Sorry, what do you want me t... "

"I'm going to punish you, bend over my lap."

"Pardon"

"Bend over my lap. Do it, now girl."

Tamara caught Danita's arm and pulled down toward her well dressed lap. Her skirt had ridden up a little, and her stocking tops added to the dominatrix persona that she had crafted all day long.

Danita wanted to resist but she couldn't. Tamara had her across her lap with her head to her left, her legs to her right and her lovely, lovely backside perfectly placed for punishment. Tamara lifted her little skirt and pulled down her panties, so that they rested around her ankles. Tamar's already wet pussy clenched, she wished that Danita had been wearing white ankle socks.

She spanked Danita hard on alternate buttocks. Danita flinched at each well delivered smack and her eyes filled with tears. She started to sob softly and Tamara was surprised at how this turned her on even more. After at least two minutes of spanking, Danita felt the pain transform into arousal. The stinging sensation diminished, pleasurable feelings radiated from her hot red buttocks into her vagina. Her fingers and toes tingled as her excitement rose.

Tamara watched the transformation, and began the next phase of her carefully planned humiliation of Danita. She slipped her hand between Danita's legs, and felt the soft wet pussy that she had craved all day. Danita gasped, then let out a long sigh. Tamara pushed her thumb into Danita's hole, and used her fingers to massage her clitoris. Danita let out a loud moan.

"Oh Miss! Oh Miss oh! Oh please, please... oh sorry, I'm sorry, please... oh."

By now Danita, her body rigid in the throes of an orgasm, was clinging with both hands to Tamara's stocking clad left calf.

Tamara was thrilled again at how readily her former students called her Miss as she made them her conquests. Now she desperately wanted to turn the final act of her fantasy into reality.

"You're punishment is not over yet," said Tamara as she allowed Danita to get up from her lap.

She shifted backwards into the sofa, hitched her skirt up, pulled her panties down, and opened her legs to reveal a glistening cunt. Danita stood before her, panties now draped sexily around one ankle. Tamara's pussy was on fire, she wanted to come so badly, but she managed to keep the dominatrix performance on track.

"Pull up you panties you dirty little slut, kneel down here and lick my cunt."

Danita obeyed, hesitantly at first. She pulled her long hair back and held it in place with her right hand.

"Have you done this before girl?"

"No Miss."

Tamara took hold of Danita's hair, freeing Danita's right hand, enabling Tamara to pull her head in between her legs.

"Lick me and suck me hard, eat my pussy, use your fingers as well, that's it, oh yes, that's better... mmmm"

Now Tamara had both hands on the back of Danita's head as she came. She pressed Danita into her and bucked her hips to smear cunt juices all over her face. Tamara would enjoy the afterglow later, for now, she needed to send Danita packing, and leave her with a clear impression of her submissive role in their new relationship.

"Go, and don't mess me around in future. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Tamara, and I'm sorry again."

Danita left in a hurry but she had to admit that she had been very turned on by Tamara, and she hoped it wouldn't be that last time that she found reason to punish her. Tamara's thoughts were on the same wavelength as she formed the beginnings of and idea based on inspecting Danita's cleaning with white gloves. She also fantasised about Jack catching her in bed with Danita and punishing both of them. Maybe she would engineer this at some point in the future.

********************

Tamara spent Wednesday afternoon in bed with Alena. They hadn't fucked since Alena had driven her again to the secluded driveway near her home about four weeks earlier. That time, they had daringly squeezed through a gap in the security fence, and gained access to the condemned villa. Alena had backed Tamara against a wall, opened her coat, lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties and eaten her cunt until she came. Tamara returned the favour, but with her fingers instead of her tongue. Their arousal was heightened by the fact that they might be discovered at any moment.

Thursday afternoon brought what was destined to become a ritual. Tamara sat in front of Mark again in her stockings and heels, which he had to remove before carrying out his treatment. Tamara's cunt couldn't wait to welcome his cock after he had replaced her shoes and hosiery. She had a regular pattern of six appointments a year with her peripatetic chiropodist, and saw no reason for them not to follow the same course each time.

The weather improved on Friday so Tamara decided to make a shopping trip into town. She was dressed in a red long sleeved knitted top, short black skirt, black heeled ankle boots and 50 denier black stockings with red bra and panties. Over this she wore a short fitted red jacket, and a black and red patterned scarf. The jacket, her short pencil skirt, black stockings and heeled boots all looked good on Tamara as she turned heads with her stylish, sexy appearance.

She parked in the usual multi storey, this time in a badly lit corner on the bottom level. She wandered the shops daydreaming about her sexual escapes over the last few days. As usual, Jack had found them thrilling, and they fucked each other with a passion during and after the retelling. Today there were a few items to interest her purse. She bought new Wolford stockings and a sexy close fitting long skirt in Debenhams, and enjoyed a coffee and slice of cake in the store cafe.

It was while she was sitting in the cafe, finishing off her cake, that she caught a sight of Lieutenant Davenport browsing in the lingerie department. Tamara's heart started to pound. Her face flushed and she felt mild panic welling up inside her. She turned her head away in the hope that, if Davenport looked in her direction, she wouldn't recognise her. It was, after all, almost a year since Davenport and the sergeant had fucked her, whilst her hands were cuffed behind her in the guardhouse.

The lieutenant was in full uniform, Tamara couldn't resist the odd peek at her. She was as tall and athletic as Tamara remembered her. Her surprisingly high military heels, fitted skirt and immaculate shirt and tie, underneath her smart tunic, showed her as a formidable but very desirable woman. She was wearing her peaked cap, and this, as much as anything, was what made Tamara's pussy juices seep into her panties.

Davenport paid for a couple of items of lingerie that she had picked up, then she disappeared from sight. Tamara thought that she had bought a teddy and a pair of matching panties. This just served to heighten her arousal. But fear was her predominant emotion at the moment, so she waited a further five minutes before moving from her seat.

Tamara hurried back to the multi storey, looking over her shoulder for any sign of her nemesis. She found her car in the dimly lit corner. She was relieved to make it back without bumping into the lieutenant. She got into her car and took a few minutes to calm down. Eventually, she started to feel a little silly that she had been so unnerved. It was a year ago, Davenport probably wouldn't even remember her and, if she did, why would she be interested?

Just as Tamara put her key in the ignition, the passenger door opened and, to her alarm, Davenport eased herself into the passenger seat.

"Remember me slut?"

Tamara's pulse quickened.

"You think I didn't see you earlier? I spotted you before you walked into the store. You looked startled when I let you see me in the lingerie department. I like my bitches to be a little scared of me. You do remember that you're my bitch don't you?"

Tamara was dumbstruck. She was torn between euphoria and dread.

"What's the matter Tamara, cat got your tongue?"

"W-what do you want from me?"

"That's better, putting yourself at my disposal. We've been here before haven't we?"

"Please, I haven't told anyone about what happened at the guardhouse," Tamara lied.

"Why Tamara, what did happen at the guardhouse?"

"N-nothing, m-ma'am, I er... I trespassed at the base and was taken into custody. You interviewed me and released me... You let me go without taking any further action."

"That's right Tamara."

"I'm due back at the base now, so there's no time to own your pretty little pussy but, now I've seen you again today, and remembered what a hot little piece you are, I'm going to send for you during your Christmas break. You will co-operate fully and do exactly as I say. Do you understand."

"Yes."

"Good, if you don't turn up when I send for you, your family, friends and neighbours will never be able to forget the video of you, clearly identifiable, begging an unidentifiable pixilated man to 'please put his cock in your cunt and fuck you.' Understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Right, so as a sign of your devotion to your mistress, you will now remove your panties and give them to me."

"No please I don't w...

"Give me your panties now slut."

Tamara knew she had to co-operate. Reluctantly, but in a state of some arousal by now, she lifted her hips, raised her skirt and began to pull down her red panties. Davenport, gave a desirous murmur at the sight of Tamara's bare silky flesh above her stocking tops. She pushed Tamara's hands away and finished lowering her panties herself. Once she had them in her possession, she held them to her nose and breathed in deeply.

"Mmmm nice. When I send for you, make sure you're wearing purple panties, I want purple next time."

Davenport deliberately showed her own stocking tops and gorgeous long legs as she eased herself out of the passenger seat. Tamara's heart missed a beat; she contemplated masturbating in the dark corner where she was parked, but decided it was too risky.

On the way home, she couldn't hold back any longer so, she turned onto a single track road near the barracks, pulled into a quiet gateway, lifted the hem of her skirt, and groaned and gasped her way to a most spectacular self induced orgasm, whilst imagining Davenport shafting her with a strap on cock, after cuffing her hands behind her back.

As she reversed out of the gateway, pussy sated but still reverberating from her touch, she made a mental note to buy purple underwear.