Tamara In Stockings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fucked each other breast to breast, abdomen to abdomen, cunt to cunt and were able to indulge in deep, passionate lengthy kissing, during which they declared their love for each other. They both knew that their love was more of a deep fondness, but it made them feel close and connected when they spoke it out loud to each other.

Jed had got the job at the northern university, so he would be living away from Alena from Monday morning to Friday night during term time. Alena had started an affair with a new 'boyfriend,' but there would still be opportunities for her to bed Tamara. They would no longer have to sneak into the derelict villa for a 'quickie' after work.

"Who is he?"

He works at the uni, you won't know him."

"When do I get to meet the new man?"

"You don't, I'm keeping him well away from you. We don't need to complicate things even more than they are already." Laughed Alena.

********************

Tamara got the chance to put Jack's advice, on taking opportunities into practice, on two consecutive weekends in late January and early February. The illicit nature of these encounters gave an extra piquancy to her love making with Jack, when she made her bedtime confessions.

Jack and Tamara had been invited to the wedding disco of their friend Hilda's eldest daughter Josie. Josie was twenty one and had been one of Tamara's students up until three years ago. She was very bright, but had been lazy and difficult in class, and after a significant stand off, Josie had finally submitted to Tamara's authority. Tamara had reduced her to tears whilst helping her see that she was wasting learning opportunities. Now, she was marrying Darren, the father of her two year old daughter.

Tamara wore black high heels, her very tight grey skirt with the side zips, and her pink shirt with a satin sheen. She opted for nearly black holdup stockings, because she didn't want to upstage the bride by displaying bulging suspender clips.

The disco was in full swing, but Josie was tired of wearing her full length, tight wedding dress.

"Tamara, if you see my mum or Darren would you tell them I've gone to get changed please?"

"Of course, but won't you need a hand getting out of that construction," joked Tamara, "I can tell Jack to look out for your mum and Darren, and I'll come up with you if you like."

"Would you? Oh thanks Tamara, that would be a great help."

Tamara pretended to ask Jack to pass on the message. As she helped Josie negotiate the hotel stairs leading to her room, she formulated a plan to show her who was boss once and for all. When they reached the room, they both stood in front of a full length mirror, Tamara just behind Josie. Tamara told her that she looked beautiful in the dress and hoped that she had enjoyed her day.

"Oh yes, thanks Tamara but I just want to get out of this now."

"Okay, stand still, I'll unzip you, and take it off carefully."

Tamara eased the dress off Josie's shoulders and down her body to her mid thigh, revealing her sexy bridal underwear. She was now down on her knees just behind her.

"Now, step out of it carefully, and don't catch your heels on the material."

Josie stepped out of the dress and Tamara laid it carefully on the bed. Josie was still looking at herself in the mirror. Tamara stood behind her again, admiring her firm young body. Josie looked such a fuckable present in her lacy teddy, suspenders, stockings, heels and panties. A sexy blue garter decorated her left thigh, otherwise she was all in virginal white.

Tamara thought to herself it's now or never. Without speaking, she put her left arm around Josie and cupped her right breast, whilst her right hand plunged inside Josie's panties and found her clitoris. Josie went rigid for a moment, Tamara was afraid that she might cry out.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you, quite the opposite in fact," she said as she expertly circled Josie's labia and clitoris with just the right amount of pressure.

"B-but Tamara, you... oh... you mustn't... you must... oh please don... ohhh!"

Josie's resistance was blown away as Tamara quickly had her aroused. She'd never really though seriously about sex with a woman before, but she was surprised at how turned on she had become, and she didn't want Tamara to stop. The crush she'd had on Tamara, when she was her teacher, resurfaced with a vengeance. Tamara certainly had the magic touch. She wanted to bring Josie quickly to avoid being caught out.

Tamara pulled Josie in tight so that her hard nipples were poking into her back, and her mound was pressing against her lovely firm buttocks.

"That's it, relax and let me fuck you. I've wanted to fuck you ever since I made you cry and submit to me at school That's it come, come for teacher, that's a good girl."

With that, Josie's legs began to buckle, she reached out and supported herself against the dressing table. She gazed at her seductress's assertive, controlling eyes in the mirror, and let out a long moan as her wet cunt clenched, and she came with an orgasm that warmed her groin and made her toes tingle.

Tamara released her, she sat down on the bed looking flushed and anxious.

"Oh Tamara, please don't ever tell anyone about this, please don't."

"Don't worry, I won't, but just remember who gave you your first married orgasm, and think of me when you and Darren fuck each other."

At that moment, Darren entered the room.

"Hi Darren, I was just helping Josie out of her dress, but I'll leave you two alone now, I'm sure you don't need an audience," she leered.

As she walked down the corridor she heard Darren come out of the room behind her.

"Tamara, Josie wants a couple of clean towels, do you know where I can get some?"

"Let's try here." Said Tamara looking at a door marked 'Linen Cupboard.'

She opened the door into a small room with shelves full of clean towels and bed linen along both side walls and across the end. There was just enough room for two people to squeeze in. The idea came to her in a flash.

"There you are Darren, take what you want, I'm sure they won't mind."

Darren moved past her into the room. She followed and managed to get the door closed behind them. It was dark and she squeezed up behind him with her nipples now poking him in the back.

"Tamara?"

"Keep still and don't turn around."

She said this as her right hand expertly found Darren's trouser zip and got a grip on his cock. He tried to pull her hand away, but she had him in a firm warm grip. She manipulated his cock with her irresistible fingers and it started to grow. He made a token effort at resistance.

"You're a very attractive woman but this is wrong."

"Your cock says otherwise Darren, that's it, oh come on Darren, show me what a big boy you are, yes, that's it, Tamara's going to make you come."

By now Darren's cock was hard and his resistance had completely ebbed away.

"Come for me Darren, you know you want to, I've seen the way you look at me, you're a pretty boy, and if I'd got time, I'd ride you until your cock burst inside me."

As she said this, Darren grasped the shelving, ejaculated over Tamara's hand and sent globules of spunk onto the floor. Tamara released him and wiped her hand on a towel. Then she whispered sensuously into his ear.

"I've just given you your first married orgasm, now you'll always think of me whenever you fuck your wife."

She patted him on his arse and left him to clean himself up. As she made her way back to the disco, she felt a dirty delight at the thought of Josie and Darren thinking of her whenever they fucked each other.

Later, at home, she astonished Jack with her tale, he knew that she'd been 'helping' Josie for about ten minutes, but couldn't believe the totality of her conquests. Tamara relived the thrill of her adulterous encounters as she rode Jack vigorously.

********************

The following Saturday, Jack and Tamara were invited to a party in the village, at the house of one of Tamara's long standing friends. She wore her blue fine knitted top and black pencil skirt just above the knee. High black heels and black stockings completed the look.

When Tamara and Jack arrived, the host's husband made a fuss of her and drew attention to how good she looked. Many of Jack and Tamara's friends were there, and the booze flowed freely. After a few party games, people spilled out into the hall and kitchen, Tamara had her arse felt in a 'friendly' way by a couple of husbands who had lost their inhibitions to drink. She eventually found herself sitting on the stairs with Ben, one of the host's sons. He was in his early twenties and good looking. He'd just come home from a night out with friends and the party was still going strong.

"Having a good time Tamara?"

"Yeah great Ben, what have you been up to tonight?"

"Oh just a couple of pubs in town with some mates, boring really because I was driving."

"Never mind, you can enjoy a drink now."

They chatted about his work, and Tamara's sons, before the conversation turned to school.

"Yeah, I was never in your form was I?"

"You dodged a bullet there Ben."

"No, you were strict but people felt safe in your lessons, and they liked you."

"Damn, I spent years cultivating my wicked witch persona and it was all for nothing."

"My mates said you made lessons fun, you were enthusiastic and didn't mind taking risks."

"Oh yes, what kind of risks are you thinking of Ben," she smiled provocatively.

"I just meant that you came over as someone with a life outside school, and you let kids do things their way if it helped their learning. What sort of risks did you think I meant?" he asked meaningfully.

They were almost half way up the stairs, sitting side by side. The stairs turned at right angles at the bottom of the staircase, so they could only be seen by one couple who were chatting at the foot of the stairs, and who didn't seem to be aware of them anyway.

Ben was on Tamara's right, she lifted her left leg up to rest her foot on the step immediately below where they were sitting, whilst her right foot moved down one step. This had the effect of making her skirt ride up, so that her stocking tops were visible. She knew exactly what she was doing as she leaned back and rested her elbows on the step behind her. Now she was reclining sensuously along the stairs, one leg stretched out, the other bent. Ben shifted his position to give his growing cock more room.

"I don't know, what sort of risks would you like me to think you meant?"

Ben's confidence momentarily deserted him in the face of the attractive, experienced woman who was getting the better of him.

"I'm just going up to the toilet, which door is it?"

"Second on the left."

"Oh, I'm hopeless with directions. Will you come up and show me the way? It would be embarrassing if I went into your room by mistake."

They arose and Tamara swayed her lovely backside up the stairs just in front of Ben's face.

"So which is the toilet?"

"It's this one."

"And if I get lost on the way out, which room must I not wander into?"

Ben glanced at the door to his bedroom and Tamara followed his gaze. She took him by the hand and led him into the room.

"Oh dear! How embarrassing, I seem to have wandered into your bedroom. What shall we do?" she said as she closed the door.

By now Ben was highly aroused and wanted to kiss Tamara; she let him. He pushed her back against the closed bedroom door and fondled her breasts, whilst pushing his hard cock into her mound. Tamara grasped his right wrist with her left hand, guided his hand under the hem of her skirt and up over her stocking tops. She pushed his fingers into her wet panty gusset and whispered, "Make me come."

Whilst Ben went to work on her with his fingers, she unbuttoned his belt and fly. His trousers fell to the floor. She pulled his hard cock out of his pants and guided it between her legs. She was just the right height, in her five inch heels, to be able to slip Ben's cock into her cunt without difficulty. Then she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist. Ben started fucking her deliberately and slowly, pressing her against the door. They kissed forcefully as their arousal increased. Tamara broke the kiss.

"Ohhh!... Fuck me Ben, fuck me. Take me harder, harder."

Ben thrust his cock into Tamara ramming her against the door.

"Jeez Tamara, you're an amazing fuck, oh God.... I'm commmmingggg."

"Oh yes, yes, fuck yes. Ahhh... ohhh."

Ben coated her cunt with his semen as her vagina walls clung tightly to his erect cock, and squeezed every last drop out of him. Then she put her feet back on the floor to prevent Ben collapsing. Tamara kissed him on the cheek and straightened her skirt; brushing her hands over her suspender clips.

"Thank you Ben, that will never happen again, but you'll have a fond memory to comfort you when you've got a hard on and you can't sleep."

With that she left the bedroom and rejoined the party as if nothing untoward had happened. She got talking to her good friend Hilda who, as usual, was flirting with Jack.

"Oh, by the way, Josie sends her love and said to say a big thank you for your assistance last week, she said you helped her out of her wedding dress."

"Oh, yes, she wanted to get changed and I thought she might need another pair of hands," said Tamara mischievously as she recalled taking Josie in her bridal lingerie.

Having taken her daughter, Tamara began to feel curious about Hilda and momentarily imagined fucking her, but she soon put the thought out of her mind. Hilda was a long standing friend and had never shown any sign that she would welcome being seduced by Tamara. On the other hand, Tamara could easily imagine her fucking Jack, if she ever got the chance.

********************

Half term arrived, and on the Tuesday Tamara kept her usual appointment with Mark. On the Friday, Danita didn't manage to get all of her cleaning done. She'd only got as far as the main bedroom when Tamara suddenly appeared in dominatrix attire, pinned her down, stripped her and 'forced' her to get onto the bed. After making Danita eat her cunt, Tamara donned a strap-on cock, and proceeded to fuck Danita to consecutive orgasms.

Tamara then introduced the double ended dildo, and it was in this state of mutual pleasure that Jack discovered them in bed together. In mock outrage, he commanded Danita to tie her mistress' hands behind her back. This accomplished, he then instructed Tamara to humiliate herself by licking Danita's pussy whilst in a supplicant position on her knees. Jack's cock set rock hard as he watched Danita's arousal grow under Tamara's expert tongue.

Danita looked close to coming, so Jack pulled Tamara off her, and bent her over the dressing table, he entered her from behind and fucked her hard. They both came quickly, Tamara watched Jack, still fully clothed in his business attire, thrusting into a naked Danita and wondered what he had in store for them next.

He bound Danita's hands and feet, and left her lying on the bedroom floor. He untied Tamara and left the two women alone, so that Tamara could again have her way with Danita. He sat in the lounge with a glass of wine listening to Danita's promises, punctuated by the sound of her buttocks being spanked, to serve her mistress obediently. The promises eventually subsided into the sound of a chastened, contrite Danita coming again.

Tamara, dressed in stockings, heels and a black basque and holding a riding crop, led Danita down stairs by a chain attached to a leather collar, her hands still tied, to parade her like a trophy in front of Jack. This had Jack aroused again in no time, he sat back to enjoy a delicious orgasm as a still bound Danita obeyed Tamara's order to suck his cock.

Danita went home with sore buttocks and a tingling pussy, looking forward to the next time that she would be involved in Jack and Tamara's bondage sex play.

********************

The following Friday, Jack and Tamara, coincidentally, found themselves administering disciplinary sex, at exactly the same time, in different and unexpected circumstances. They had decided to have their house valued, and Jack had taken the afternoon off to be at home, so that he could meet with an estate agent. She was around fifty, attractive with large breasts, and wearing heels, expensive seamed hosiery, a smart skirt suit and blouse. Not long after she arrived, the phone rang, and Jack had to pop out for a few minutes, to take some documents over to the Clerk to the Council's house on the other side of the village. Jack apologised and said he'd be about fifteen minutes. The estate agent said not to worry, it would take her half an hour to view the house properly.

Jack reached the end of the street and realised that he had forgotten a key document, so he quickly returned home. He'd only been gone for a couple of minutes when he slipped back quietly into the house. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs thinking he could hear a humming noise accompanied by a sigh. Silently, he climbed the stairs and stopped in the doorway to the main bedroom. There he saw the estate agent, skirt hitched up, stocking tops and panties on show, playing Tamara's vibrator against her pussy mound whilst watching herself in the mirror.

The estate agent was startled when she saw Jack watching her pleasuring herself. Jack realised that Tamara had not put the vibrator away when she left for work that morning.

"Oh my God, Oh, I'm so sorry, what must you think? Oh God. I... I saw it on the bedside table and I... I'm so sorry," she said as she hurriedly replaced the sex toy and straightened her skirt.

Jack remained silent, he was imagining what Tamara would do in the same circumstances.

"Please, please don't report this, I would lose my job. I can't lose my job, please."

By now the estate agent's eyes had filled with tears.

"Can you think of a way to save your job," asked Jack

The estate agent stared at him with a tear running down her right cheek, her expression slowly changing from anxiety to comprehension.

"Anything, I'll do anything you ask but please don't report me."

Jack sat on the chair next to the dressing table and unzipped his fly.

"Come over here, bring that with you... fuck yourself with it while you suck my cock."

She did as she was told. Jack enjoyed it immensely, and she was quickly taken to the edge of an orgasm by the vibrator. He wanted to fuck her, so he pulled her up off her knees, and eased her onto her back on the bed. He raised her skirt, climbed between her legs, and shafted her until they both came with shuddering orgasms, her legs wrapped around his waist.

She was so grateful for Jack's assurance that he would not report her that she smothered him with kisses and offered herself to him again. Jack said that if he ever decided to sell the house, he would expect a very competitive rate, and personal service from her; she readily agreed. The steamy, illicit nature of their coupling had them both turned on immensely, they virtually tore each other's clothes off as they fucked again on the hallway floor before she left the house.

At exactly the same time, Tamara was in the office of one of the assistant heads. He'd been given the task of doing her professional development assessment. Tamara didn't like him, she thought him sleazy and arrogant, he had a reputation for being inappropriate with female members of staff.

The meeting had only been going for a short time, when he appeared to suggest, with a lecherous grin, that Tamara would get an outstanding review if she 'played her part.' Tamara considered this for a moment then got up and walked towards to door. Instead of leaving the room, she calmly turned the door key and locked them in. He was sitting on a swivel chair with no arms and a high back. She fixed her eyes on his groin as she walked back towards him. He assumed that she was going to show her gratitude and appreciation, so he was unprepared for what happened next.