Tamara In Stockings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go up to bed, we can get naked and feel skin on skin like you mentioned earlier."

Tamara watched Annie take her dress off to reveal a beautifully toned body clad in black bra, panties and suspender belt with stockings.

Wow, Annie, how do you stay so firm and, let's face it, so fucking hot?"

Annie was enraptured in bed, just feeling another person's skin next to hers, while she felt sexually aroused, was more than she had known in a long time. Tamara decided not to give her the full repertoire on this first occasion. She and Annie ate each other in a sixty nine, then they sucked each others tits and fingered each others cunts again. The strap on cock stayed in the drawer but Tamara did ask about vibrators.

"Annie, I don't mean to pry but have you got a vibrator?"

"I'm ashamed to say that I haven't. I'd worry that John might find it."

"Why worry about him, he hasn't touched you in almost four years. Have you ever tried one?"

"No."

"Would you like to?"

"What, now?"

"Yes, I'd love to watch you come, it would really turn me on."

"Well then, yes, please."

Tamara opened the drawer to her bedside table.

"Here try this small one. It's a good place to start. Don't worry, it's clean."

Tamara turned the dial to a low setting and handed the vibrator to Annie.

"Just move it over the outside of your pussy to start with then when you feel good and ready, slip it inside and, believe me, it'll do the rest."

Annie laid back and opened her legs, she played the sex toy over her clitoris and could feel the wonderful vibrations lighting a fire in her abdomen and groin. Tamara's juices flowed again as she watched her lover's eyelids flicker, and her mouth form a sensual 'o' shape. After a while, Annie wanted it inside so she slipped it into her, by now, very wet cunt and turned up the dial. She gasped at the strong vibrations, she felt like she was completely under the device's control, and could do nothing to prevent it from making her come.

Tamara could barely keep her hands off her as she watched Annie moan and writhe under the vibrator's spell. Annie jerked her hips forward in spasms, and came in an almighty orgasm which left her feeling as though she had been comprehensively fucked. A watching Tamara was so turned on that she joined in at the end and fingered herself to a climax.

The lovers laid together for several minutes mutually caressing and kissing softly. Eventually, their afternoon of delight came to an end. After they had dressed they made a 'lunch' date for half term at the end of May and, in the meantime, Tamara let Annie borrow the vibrator.

Annie joked that she was going to start an affair with Tamara's vibrator. She was sure she felt empowered enough to use it when John was out at his bridge club meetings, and to hide it in her underwear drawer when he wasn't, on the basis that he never ventured near her knickers.

********************

For the last three years or so, Tamara and Jack had taken a young Polish couple under their wing. The couple had lived in the village and were now living in town. Jack had helped in dealings with landlords and banks, whilst Tamara had helped with doctors and translation.

Marta was in her late twenties. Her English was improving rapidly but her husband wasn't so bright and he struggled a little with the language. Tamara had always been very fond of Marta. It helped that she was a very attractive young woman, and when she wore heels and a short dress, was utterly stunning. Tamara knew that Jack was besotted by her too, but he was always a 'gentleman' whist in her company.

Tamara and Marta had taken to meeting for lunch periodically. Marta was frustrated with her very 'traditional' husband and his old fashioned, conservative views on gender roles. Tamara saw a reflection of her previous marriage in Marta's complaints.

Marta was taking driving lessons but was yet to take a test so Tamara occasionally picked her up from her home in town, and drove her out to a country pub for lunch. Tamara had always kept a lid on her attraction to Marta. She felt protective of her and didn't want to use her. Lately though, Marta had become more confident and worldly wise and this gave her an allure that Tamara felt she could no longer resist.

On the May Day bank holiday, three weeks after she had bedded Annie, Tamara was at the tapas restaurant again, this time with Marta. After she had picked Marta up, Tamara was almost beside herself with desire for her. Marta had walked assuredly out to the car wearing red stilettos and a flower print short summer dress that showed off her well proportioned figure and shapely legs.

The dress was inexpensive, but, on Marta, it looked classy. She had a slim waist and her ample breasts were perfectly poised. Her legs were long and her buttocks were firm and beautifully shaped. Her eyes, which Tamara tried very hard to look at, were sparkling and full of life. Tamara was wearing a new lilac sleeveless shift dress, cream high heels, ivory stockings and purple underwear.

When they had arrived at the restaurant, Tamara had to park right at the end of the car park, just behind a large tree. When they left, the car park was more than half empty. Tamara was desperate to make a move on Marta, but Jack was at home and so was Marta's husband.

During lunch, Marta had said that she saw Tamara as a lovely older sister, and thanked her for all of the help that she and Jack had given over the years. After they got into the car, Tamara had to help Marta with her seat belt. As it clicked into place, she dwelt on Marta's shapely legs, set off sexily by her red stilettos, then ran her eyes over her small waist and full breasts and finally settled her gaze on her mouth.

"Are, you okay Tamara? Is something wrong with my appearance?"

Tamara didn't speak, still gazing at Marta's lips she moved her head forwards slowly and touched her lips against Marta's. She kissed her gently and sensually; Marta didn't kiss her back but neither did she pull away.

"What are you doing?" said Marta in her Polish accent.

"Kissing you Marta, podniecasz mnie. Czy twoja siostra by cię tak pocałowała?"

"Proszę nie, to dziwne uczucie."

"Weird good or weird bad.?"

Before Marta could answer, Tamara kissed her again and placed her right hand on her left thigh. This time Tamara felt a slight response to her kiss.

"Well, that wasn't the worst kiss you've ever had was it?"

"No but it's not proper for a woman to kiss me."

Tamara moved in and kissed her again, a lengthy kiss this time, she moved her right hand to Marta's waist, then upwards to take the weight of her left breast in her hand, whilst running her thumb over the nipple at the same time.

Marta's had kept her hands on Tamara's shoulder as if she might push her away but now her arms dropped down to her lap, she breathed a sigh and allowed Tamara's tongue to take possession of her mouth.

"Was that like a proper woman's kiss?"

"Tamara you take advantage of me because my English is not good."

Tamara kissed her again and put more pressure on her breast then she lowered her hand and slid it under her dress and stroked the tops of her thighs. Marta was struggling to keep her composure. Her religious upbringing told her it was wrong, that she should push Tamara away, but she also felt highly aroused and enjoyed the feeling, as was evident from the rock hard nipples poking through the thin material of her dress.

"No, I take advantage of you because I want to fuck you and I can tell that you like the idea too," said Tamara, eyes glued to the outline Magda's large hard nipples.

Marta was taken aback, but this time, when Tamara kissed her forcefully, she responded and kissed her back. Tamara felt for her pussy but, as she had already realised, Marta was wearing tights. She managed to make Marta moan with pleasure as she pressed her tights and panty gussets into her mound.

"Marta, you're going to have to start wearing stockings, even if it's only hold ups."

Tamara was aware of the public nature of their kissing and caressing, so she drove Marta to the secluded lane where she'd taken Brendon the previous summer. To make sure that Marta didn't go off the boil, and ask to be taken home, Tamara cupped and caressed her pussy as often as she could whilst driving along. Marta rested her right hand on Tamara's suspender clip through her dress. She was fascinated, as well as turned, on by the item of sexy underwear that she had never worn herself, and had only come across in department store lingerie displays.

They arrived at the end of the lane, it was deserted. Tamara removed her panties, told Marta to remove her tights and panties, and get into the back of the car with her. Marta lay along the back seat on her right side, Tamara lay on her left side and and fondled Marta's breasts. Then she kissed Marta and caressed her mound. Marta hadn't yet made any effort to touch her, and Tamara thought she might be unsure of what to do. She got hold of Marta's left wrist and guided her hand under her dress, along her stockings, over the suspender straps and bare flesh before pushing it in between her wet pussy lips.

Marta gasped with delight, she pressed Tamara's pussy then circled her clit several times. Tamara was taken by surprise, she hadn't expected Marta to stimulate her so quickly. She felt a surge of erotic pleasure and suddenly realised she might not be far away from coming.

"Oh fuck Marta."

She wanted Marta to come first so she found her pussy again, and fed two fingers into her wet cunt. Marta let out a long moan.

"O moj Bose, moj Bose."

She slipped a finger into Tamara's cunt and swept it around three times before curling it up to find her g-spot. Tamara was overthrown, she came hard, she'd been fucked by Marta, she'd been taken when she was supposed to do the taking. Marta was insatiable, She manoeuvred herself on top of Tamara and pressed her hip into her mound whilst covering her mouth with sensuous kisses.

Tamara realised that she had awoken a sleeping sex goddess, Marta brought her again with her fingers and Tamara had to ask her to slow down. She asked Marta to sit up against the car door and open her legs, then she went down on her, and took her slowly and sensuously to a magnificent orgasm.

"O moj Bose Tamara, O Bose, ide, I'm cominggggg... Ide." Marta cried out with pleasure.

She wept after she had come.

"Marta, are you okay?"

"To byl moj pierwszy orgazm."

"Your first?"

"Well, the first with someone else."

Tamara looked questioningly.

"Wobec takes his pleasure, two minutes! Then sometimes, when he is snoring, I have my pleasure."

Tamara held Marta tight and kissed her on the top of her head.

"You poor thing, you deserve so much more."

"Nigdy nie bylem tak pobudzony i satisfied," said Marta.

"You are good in bed Tamara, yes?"

"So I have been told Marta. But you are a revelation. Wobec has no idea what a sexual volcano he's sitting on."

"I have given up with him but I... I.. erm... Pragne kogut w mojej pochwy."

"Well we can do something about that. You know that Jack adores you don't you?"

"I don't know this, he is proper with me."

"Marta, he would consider it a privilege to put his cock inside you."

"O moj Bose Tamara, I didn't know this."

"Would you like him to fuck you?"

"Of course, he is sexy and handsome, I have er.. Uwielbiałem go always."

Come on, I'll take you home before you're missed.

Tamara drove Marta home and made a date for her to visit her and Jack at half term which was just three weeks away.

********************

Tamara arrived at home and kissed Jack affectionately on the cheek.

"Hi gorgeous."

"Hi honey. Good day?"

"Wonderful, be a darling and bring that bottle of bubbly and two glasses up to the bedroom in about fifteen minutes, I'm taking a quick shower. Oh, and you haven't forgotten that I'm staying at Alena's tomorrow night?"

"No, be sure to give her my love, I know she'll get yours in abundance," he quipped.

When Jack went up to the bedroom with the champagne and saw Tamara draped seductively on the bed in heels and sexy purple underwear, he knew he was in for a treat."

"Wow, something or someone has lit your fire today. What are we celebrating?"

Tamara stayed silent and just grinned at Jack, like the cat that had got the cream.

"Oh, how was lunch with the lovely Marta by the way."

"It was wonderful Jack, she was insatiable."

"You don't mean... "

"Yes, she's lunching with both of us here at half term, your cock will be on the menu."

"Wow, fuck me."

"Oh, she will Jack, she will."