Tamara In Stockings Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well lover boy, will I do."

"Yes, fuck yes, you gorgeous sexy woman. I'll call Sheryl and say I'm going to be late."

"Oh no you don't, I'm leaving now, if you want to savour the moment it'll have to be at your own hand, wish me luck."

With that, Tamara swayed her hips out of the bedroom, downstairs, through the front door and into the black leather seat of Jack's luxurious car. She was intent on making an impression, so she swapped cars for the evening. As she anticipated, and thoroughly enjoyed imagining, Jack was so aroused that he pulled himself off the minute she left the driveway. It was an intense toe tingling wank but he did feel a little jealous that it was Annie and Veronica and not him that would be falling at Tamara's feet tonight.

The arrangement was that the sisters in law would get a taxi to the restaurant and Tamara would drive them home afterwards. At least that's what Annie had told Veronica. Both Tamara and Annie knew that Veronica would be enticed back to Tamara's house where, it was hoped, she would spend the night indulging in her first taste of sapphic love.

Veronica needed no encouragement from Annie to get dressed to kill. She hadn't had a decent opportunity to dress sexily since Annie's fiftieth birthday party, almost two and a half years ago. Her husband Malcolm had neglected to take her out, all dressed up for an enjoyable occasion, and a fuck afterwards, for quite some time. The brothers had both been neglectful of their wives emotional and physical needs.

Annie and Veronica sat together in a lounge bar waiting for Tamara. Annie wore a long sleeved bright-pink shift dress with cream heels, and nude stockings clipped to a cream six strap suspender belt, with matching bra and panties. She set this off with pale-pink lipstick and nail varnish. Her neatly cut greying blonde hair framed her attractive feminine face. She sat close to Veronica on a plush sofa, knees touching, sipping her gin and tonic.

Like Annie, Veronica was in her early fifties. She still had her long black hair; her pride and joy. She had eastern Mediterranean features from her part Turkish ancestry, and a curvy but well toned figure. Her large breasts and a small waistline emphasised her perfectly shaped buttocks. Her low cut, black, long sleeved, knee-length dress clung to her sensuous shape. Six inch high black stilettos transformed her from five feet two inches, to eye level with the milf loving young waiter, who had felt a stirring in his cock as he had guided the sisters in law to the lounge bar and gave them menu's to peruse.

Veronica felt alive and excited, as though she was out on a date with a new boyfriend. She had followed Annie's advice to wear stockings because it would make her feel sexier, and it did. In fact, she'd dug out her lacy black bustier with suspender straps which she wore with barely black stockings and matching skimpy panties. Her scarlet lipstick and nails added to her sensual look. She hadn't felt this hot in years and was looking forward to meeting Annie's attractive friend Tamara again, because she knew she liked to have a good time.

She was pleased that Annie had suggested the night out, it was a sign that she was getting over Daniel, and that Tamara was a good influence on her. Veronica looked at Annie now as she was reading the menu, she was struck by how attractive she still was, no wonder her errant son had been fucking her on and off for the last four years.

She'd seen a lot of Annie lately and had become very fond of her; Annie had needed her and she had felt a deep warmth and affection as she had held her hand and wiped away her tears in recent weeks. She'd found herself hugging her a little too intimately, kissing her on the neck and lips, as a lover would do. As she looked at Annie now she felt something strange, was it desire? Surely not, but it was an overwhelming feeling, she just wanted to embrace her and kiss her cheek, or her mouth, truth be told.

Annie looked up and said.

"Do you know what you're having yet? I fancy the duck."

Veronica felt as though she had been caught out ogling Annie.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, fine, just admiring your earrings. I fancy the waiter actually."

Both women burst out laughing and Annie placed a hand on Veronica's knee which Veronica grasped, apparently affectionately, but held onto for longer than was necessary.

Tamara arrived as they were still giggling.

"I see you two are having a good time."

Looking at how closely they sat with Annie's hand still on Veronica's knee and being held there she said light heartedly.

"And I think maybe you should get a room."

The women laughed again and Tamara squeezed onto the sofa next to Veronica, she shook her hand and they air kissed to avoid lipstick marks.

"Great to see you again Tamara, it must be years."

"Annie's fiftieth I think. You looked hot then and you look even hotter now, both of you."

"You don't look half bad yourself Tamara, bloody gorgeous in fact. Well we're all dressed to kill like you said, what had you got in mind?"

"Oh, just that we have a nice meal in a classy restaurant, maybe go on to hit the town and tease a few pricks, or just go back to my place, get pissed and have sex with each other."

Veronica laughed momentarily then looked unsure.

"Don't worry Veronica, it's not compulsory."

Veronica wasn't sure whether to take Tamara seriously, which was just what Tamara had intended. She picked up a menu and said.

"Let's see what other delights we've got to look forward to."

The young waiter came to take their order and led them through into the restaurant. Their table was at the far side of the large room and they turned heads as they made their sexy progress to their seats. The restaurant was full of well dressed attractive people, but Tamara and her friends aroused lust and envy in equal measure, they were the most desirable women in the room.

They had a great time, good food and plenty of humour. The wine flowed in abundance and they flirted mildly with one another while they laughed about family, men and sex with men. They all teased the good looking young waiter and agreed that they'd have been besotted by him as teenagers. Tamara had switched to tonic water and could see the sisters in law relax and become uninhibited as they began their second bottle of wine. They talked and even laughed a little about Daniel, and Annie thanked Veronica for being such a good friend to her.

After the main course, Annie went looking for the toilet. Left alone with Veronica, Tamara judged that the time was right to take the plunge.

"Would it surprise you that I went to bed with Daniel a couple of years ago?"

Veronica let out a short snort and placed her hand right hand on Tamara's left hand.

"Ha, no Tamara, I'm not in the least surprised, the list is endless, he's screwed numerous friends and acquaintances of mine. If you're over forty and as hot as you, he's like a bee to a honey pot."

"It was just the once, Jack loves my flings, but we've agreed that I won't get into a long term relationship with a man."

Veronica turned this over in her mind for a moment and said, half seriously.

"We'll come back to Jack, but the way you said that makes me wonder about you and other women?"

"Well spotted Veronica, there's no fooling you is there? As it's confession time, and you're a very perceptive lady, how would you react to me telling you that Annie and I have been to bed with each other several times?"

There was a pause, Veronica did look genuinely surprised, Tamara hoped she hadn't blown it.

"My God!" she said eventually, "I thought there was a spring in her step tonight."

"Oh I made her very happy yesterday afternoon but it's you she yearns for."

"What?"

"She's got the hots for you, she wants make love to you, that's what this evening has all been about. I agreed to help her."

"Wow! This is a bit of a shock"

"Is it? Come on Veronica, I've seen the way you look at her, and she adores you. She finds you very desirable, let's face it, who wouldn't, look at you, you're gorgeous."

"Oh stop it Tamara."

"No, I mean it, you're very... you're sensuous and sexy, very desirable."

Veronica flushed bright red.

"It's not all altruism though, I have my own interest in bringing you together, if you'll excuse the dirty pun. I want to watch you fucking each other as sisters in law, it's mildly incestuous and illicit, the thought turns me on immensely, I want to fulfil it tonight."

"My God, aren't you the shy and retiring type... And Jack really get's off on you having sex with other people?"

"Yes, we've got an understanding, we're open and honest about our needs and we trust each other. I've even got him a girlfriend, he's with her tonight."

"Wow Tamara, I'm not usually lost for words."

Tamara could see the whole room from her seat and she kept a look out for Annie returning.

"Here she comes, don't breath a word of what I've just said, but do tell me, do you feel aroused?"

"Hell yes, I feel really hot and kinky now but please give me time to think, my head is spinning, you've astonished me and besides, I've never slept with a woman before."

"You don't know what you've been missing."

Annie sat down.

"That's better, I should have gone before we set off, you look flushed Veronica, are you okay?"

"Ehem, yes darling, just the time of life, are you having a good time?"

As she said this, Veronica put her left hand over Annie's hands and squeezed them affectionately.

"Oh yes, the most fun I've had in ages."

Tamara's pussy tingled as she imagined them kissing furiously in their lingerie on her long leather sofa, despite Veronica's amazement and mild consternation, she felt sure that it was now a probability rather than a possibility.

They finished their desserts and coffee at a leisurely pace and chatted about teaching, fashion and lingerie. The conversation turned to stockings and Tamara explained that she never wore dull unsexy tights. She had them paying close attention as she explained why she loved stockings so much.

"They're pretty and silky and sexy, what's not to like about them?"

"It's mostly about accessibility, I mean they're also a massive turn on for your lover when they put a hand on your thigh and discover that you're wearing them, but the best thing is the access they give to your pussy."

"Imagine a hand on your knee, slowly rising up your thigh, under the hem of your dress, up over your suspender clips and stocking tops to caress the soft flesh at the top of your thighs. The hand rests there for a moment, slowly massaging your skin before you feel a finger lightly touching your damp panties, probing the warm flesh between your pussy lips. The pressure increases, and a finger curls inside your panty gusset and into the entrance to your wet hole, all this is happening while you are kissing someone's face off."

Veronica started to fan herself with her napkin.

"God! Stop there Tamara or I'll leave a wet stain on this chair."

Tamara smiled.

"But you get my point? By comparison, tights are just a passion killer."

"Right, what next, hit the night clubs or brandy and more sexy revelations at my place?"

The short drive back to Tamara's was filled with sexual tension, Annie sat in the front with her and loved the look of her in her red dress on the black leather seat. She wanted badly to touch her lovely stocking clad thighs as her dress rode up higher with every gear change.

Veronica sat in the back feeling aroused by Tamara's words earlier. She gazed longingly at Annie's pretty knees and thighs, which had also been exposed by her pink dress riding up as she sat in the luxurious seat. Veronica's pussy radiated warmth and she was certain that she was going to have a new experience before the night was over.

She looked stunning in the back seat in the darkness, her left leg was crossed over her right leg, and showed off a mile of shapely stocking clad thigh. Her Mediterranean skin tone and blazing eyes illuminated the space around her. She wanted to touch herself as Annie turned and locked eyes with her.

Tamara couldn't help thinking that she'd missed an opportunity. She ought to have asked them both to sit in the back in the hope that she could have watched them, in the driving mirror, kissing with their hands up each other's dresses. On reflection, she thought, that might not have done anything to improve her driving ability.

The three women arrived back at Tamara's house and settled down in the lounge. The sexual tension was palpable. Tamara sat on the two seater sofa and Annie sat to the left of Veronica on the large sofa. Warmed by expensive brandy, they started to talk about sexual encounters; all three of them felt a frisson of excitement and arousal at the anticipation of what might happen before the night was over.

Veronica confessed that she had never enjoyed the experience of a hand up her skirt, Malcolm was always too passive.

"When did you last have sex?" asked Tamara.

"Oh God, sometime in the last century I think. It was always the same, I've spent my entire married life on top, Malcolm would never get on top and fuck me. He often wanted to be tied up, in fact he always wanted to be dominated, I've never really known what it's like to be just taken and fucked, but I'm fancy free now and I want to find out."

"Did you ever... stray?" asked Tamara.

"Not really, I got felt up and snogged by one of his friends a couple of times at drunken golf club parties, and I was shagged under my desk one drunken Christmas in the office after work by an older male colleague, but I was so drunk I can hardly remember it, it was at least twenty five years ago."

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

Tamara thought she knew the answer to this question, but was asking it to heighten Annie's arousal. There was silence, then Veronica surprised them both.

"Actually I have had fantasies, like lots of women, or so I've read in 'Cosmopolitan,' but I've never really had the opportunity. Ha, I did kiss one of the secretaries from work in a shop doorway one night after a works do. We were waiting for a taxi and it was very cold, so we snuggled up, the next thing I knew her tongue was in my mouth, it was just getting interesting when the taxi turned up."

"That broke the spell somewhat and I felt very guilty and ashamed. I think she was a closet lesbian, but neither of us ever spoke of it again, although I used to masturbate to fantasies of her fingering me in all kinds of situations. That was fifteen years ago, social values have changed a lot since then and I'm older and wiser, though some might disagree. The point is, I think if it had happened to me now, I'd have gone to bed with her."

Annie looked aroused and astonished at the same time.

"Would you like a hand up your dress tonight?" Asked Tamara as she got up and moved seductively over to sit next to Veronica.

"Move closer to Annie. I find attractive intelligent women like you so desirable, and Annie is a great lay, we've fucked several times. We're going to do it again tonight and you can just watch if you like or you can join in. Would you like to be touched by a woman?"

Veronica was trembling with anticipation and Annie's heart started pounding as the sexually confident Tamara took control.

"Annie, kiss your sister in law"

Annie looked at Tamara then at Veronica, Veronica looked at Annie, the tension was almost unbearable. Tentatively, Annie embraced Veronica and kissed her, she put her right hand on Veronica's right thigh and pushed it up under the hem of her black dress. Veronica gasped as she felt Annie's hand sliding up over her stocking tops and stopping just short of her pussy. She breathed heavily through their kiss and managed to utter the words, "Please touch me."

Annie massaged her pussy lips through her wet panty gusset then pushed her fingers inside and into her quivering cunt. Veronica groaned with delight and reached for the hem of Annie's dress. Take your dresses off murmured a highly aroused Tamara. She set an example by getting up and removing hers. They both followed suit and Annie pushed Veronica down on the large sofa and started kissing and fondling her again.

They looked stunning in their expensive lingerie, stockings and heels, caressing each other's bodies with their lips and tongues locked together. Tamara stood over them both, holding her two way vibrating strap-on that she had placed behind the sofa before going out.

"Veronica might enjoy this Annie."

Annie removed her bra and panties and put the device on slowly whilst she stared into Veronica's eyes. Veronica's ample bosom was heaving with excitement and desire. She was wet enough for Annie to peel off her panties and sink the large false cock onto her cunt in one thrusting move. Veronica moaned and gasped with delight, while Annie shafted her hard and fast, then soft and slow. Tamara sat on the small sofa, with her high heeled feet on a coffee table, knees wide apart, masturbating to the sight that she had longed to witness for months; the sisters in law, in stockings, suspenders and heels, fucking; their lovely bodies moving in unison.

Veronica came first, she bucked and writhed underneath Annie, whilst emitting wails and screams, her large breasts bobbing in time to Annie's thrusts. Tamara came next, feasting her eyes on the erotic sight of the depraved sisters in law as they fucked. Then she moved over to the large sofa and squeezed Annie's nipples until she too came long and hard. All three women lay together in a post coital glow. After a few minutes rest Tamara took them both up to bed, and fucked Veronica first, then Annie.

She rode them both vigorously with the strap on. Then Tamara and Annie introduced Veronica to the delightful art of cunnilingus between women. She was panting with anticipation, she'd masturbated many times to this sort of scenario and was beside herself with excitement. The three women ate one another's cunts, laying in a triangle of lust, Annie mouth in Veronica's mound, Veronica's face in Tamara's pussy and Tamara's tongue between Annie's cunt lips; they came together spectacularly.

Tamara told them to stay the night and left them in bed eating the fuck out of each other's cunts. It seemed that Veronica was a natural, she could hear them still making love as she played with herself in the blue bedroom. She gave herself one last erotic orgasm as she relived her fucking and humiliation of Jack, when she dressed him in her stockings and short black skirt. Then she drifted off to sleep promising herself again to find some Jack sized high heels. But her very last conscious thought was that, never in her wildest dreams, did she imagine that one day she would fuck Daniel's mother.

*******************

The following Wednesday morning, five days after their Good Friday night of passion, Tamara texted Annie to see how things were.

"Hi Annie, how're you two love birds getting on?"

"Sorry for not getting in touch sooner T. What must you think. Thanks for Friday night and the lift home Sat. For obvious reasons we didn't see much family over Easter and we spent a large part of it in bed with each oth"

"Sorry, pressed sent by mistake. Just saying we had a lot of sex, I think I'm really in love for the first time in my life. We're talking about moving in together when the divorces are finalised but keep that to yourself darling. Love you, hope to see you soon."

"Wow! Go for it Annie. Love and hugs to you both T xx"

The door bell rang as Tamara pressed send. It was a pleasant surprise, she had been expecting someone to come and fit a new kitchen blind, but not the Adonis that stood before her. His name was Connor, he was in his mid thirties, of slight build and very good looking. Jack was at work, Tamara licked her lips, she knew as she watched his tight little arse climb his step ladder that she would fuck him before he left.