Tamara In Stockings Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she closed the front door, Tamara heard Andrea succumb to the first of several orgasms that would take her relentlessly before the battery died twenty minutes later. Eventually, after two and a half hours, bound and whimpering, her unsympathetic husband returned from work and released.

"I see you got what you deserved from one of your kinky bitches."

Andrea had learned her lesson, she'd been utterly defeated and humiliated and would never take Tamara for granted again. Indeed, her masturbation fantasies were enhanced by the depraved pleasure that she got from reliving her sexual subjugation at Tamara's hands.

********************

The following day, Tamara in a buoyant mood, texted Miriam.

"Are you in your office today slut."

"Yes mistress."

"Good, I'm paying you a visit at lunch time, you'd better be wearing stockings and ready to spread your legs for me."

"Whatever you command mistress, I'm yours to do with as you wish."

Tamara's pussy clenched, she was wearing a severe, tight black skirt suit with seemed black stockings, high heels and her hair was slicked back close to her head. The last time she had dressed like this, she had taken an unsuspecting Danita for her bitch. A couple of her sixth form girls felt a confusing and unaccountable mix of, sexual arousal, adulation and capitulation in her presence.

She arrived at reception on the ground floor of the building occupied by Miriam's company.

"I'm here to see Miriam Bingley."

An attractive female receptionist made a phone call then said, "Please go up to the fourth floor, Mrs Bingley will meet you as you step out of the lift."

Miriam met Tamara and whispered, "Please let me act normally here, I can't be humiliated in front of my staff."

"Of course Miriam, we both know the rules in public, but you'll worship my pussy later in private you slut," whispered Tamara.

Miriam cleared her throat.

"Ahem, please come this way Tamara, my office is just here. Penny, please could you get us some drinks, tea or coffee Tamara?"

"Tea please."

"Sugar madam," asked Penny.

"Yes please."

They entered Miriam's office and chatted whilst waiting for the tea.

"She's a sexy little minx, I might get you to fuck her while I watch."

"Uh please no, she's my niece."

"Yes, I suppose that would be a step too far, don't worry Miriam, I'm just teasing you."

Miriam relaxed a little.

The office was large and opulent with a desk, large meeting table and a comfortable sofa. Tamara probed her about her sex life. It turned out that she hadn't been fucked by a man for years. Her MP husband was in London most of the time and she knew that he was a serial adulterer.

Miriam had had her moments too, some with upright Tory ladies. She'd had an affair with Sally Frost, MP for a neighbouring constituency and, whilst in London, had a tryst with the former Home Secretary, Vivienne 'Family Values' Foster! She'd also had a steamy affair with the former health minister Edina Curran just before Edina started an affair with the Prime Minister. Edina had real dominatrix potential but Miriam hadn't been looking for a submissive role at that time.

"That's my claim to fame, for a short while I was being fucked by the Prime Minister's mistress."

When she was a young researcher back in the early 70's, Cedric Perkinson MP made her give him several blow jobs. Then she escaped his clutches when she met her future husband.

Tamara asked how she ended up in the fashion business. Miriam explained that her college diploma was in fashion design. After finding out about yet another of her husband's affairs five years ago, she gave him an ultimatum, "Give me the money to set up my own business or it's a messy public divorce, with full details of all of his peccadillos."

The business was going from strength to strength. They'd started out in the design field but now specialised in putting on fashion shows all over the region. Penny entered with the tea.

"Make sure we're not disturbed for the next half an hour Penny."

"Yes Miriam."

The door closed and Tamara pulled her two way vibrating strap on out of her bag.

"Come here slut. Get on your knees and kiss my shoes."

Tamara pulled her tight skirt up to expose her black stocking tops and panties.

"Eat me slut."

Miriam placed her warm lips on Tamara's panty gusset and kissed her pussy through the silky material. She gave a sigh of pleasure as she felt the softness of Miriam's lips pressing on her, she smiled at the reflection in the window, of Miriam holding her skirt up and servicing her cunt. Miriam pulled the gusset to one side and expertly probed and kissed Tamara's cunt lips, then sucked and licked her clitoris. Tamara felt that she was loosing control again so she barked an order at Miriam.

"Get on your back on the sofa and spread your legs."

Miriam did as she was told whilst Tamara fitted the strap on and mounted her, pushing the large false penis into Miriam's clenching wet cunt. Miriam breathed in sharply, then let out a long sigh of pleasure as the vibrations took her.

"Is my sexy slut enjoying herself?"

"Yes mistress, oh yes."

"Good, I'm going to be nice to you today as long as you behave yourself and come when I tell you to."

"Oh yes, yes, I will, I will, but please let it be soon Mistress."

Tamara turned up the dial and both women gave themselves over to the vibrations.

"Come for me now Mrs Bingley, come for your mistress."

Tamara tried to hold off her own orgasm, but the strong vibrations had her in their grip and she came in unison with Miriam.

"Oh fffuck, I'm commmingg," groaned Tamara as softly and quietly as she could. Miriam also toned down her usual long, vocal performance as she came hard.

Tamara felt that she needed to reassert her dominance, so she bent Miriam over her desk, face down and fucked her cunt from behind. The sight of Miriam's long legs in high heels, her bare buttocks bent over her desk, had Tamara almost drooling.

"You really love cock don't you slut?" said Tamara breathlessly, "I might tie you up and offer your lovely wet pussy to my Jack one of these days."

This threat turned both women on immensely.

"Oh yes mistress, I want you both to fuck me and humiliate me, please do it, please, make him my Master," said Miriam as she started to climax again.

Fantasies of Jack thrusting into her trussed up posh bitch, while she masturbated, had Tamara in raptures and she came again spectacularly.

"I told you I'd be nice to you today and I'll keep my word but next time we meet, I'm going to tie you up spank you just for good measure," said Tamara as she straightened her skirt and put on her jacket.

"Thank you mistress, I deserve to be punished."

"Come here, get down on your knees and kiss my ankles."

Miriam did as she was told and also kissed Tamara's hands before she got up. Tamara was pleased by this and, dominance reasserted, she breezed out of the office triumphantly.

"Until next time Miriam," she smiled as she headed for the lifts, aware from the look on her face that Penny thought she was scary but sexy.

Miriam also watched her in awe as Tamara strode purposefully in her severe, sexy outfit toward the lift. The lift doors opened, she entered, turned and gave Miriam a look that sent shivers down her spine all the way to her tingling pussy.

********************

On the Thursday evening, Jack had a meeting in Birmingham that would finish at around 10pm. It would be at least half past before he made it home. When Tamara returned from school at 5.30 pm, she put a ready meal in the oven and got straight on with marking A level homework. She finished marking by 7.30 and settled down on the small sofa with a glass of wine.

There was nothing particularly interesting on tv as she channel hopped, her mind drifted to her current favourite fantasy, fucking Jack dressed in stockings and heels. She hadn't changed out of her work clothes and, almost unconsciously, she reached for the hem of her short black and white houndstooth skirt. She admired the welt of her expensive Wolford, ten denier, barely black stockings and ran her red painted nails around the suspender clip on the top of her right thigh.

She hooked a finger under the thick black strap and pulled on it before running the back of her finger over her flesh. Her nipples slowly hardened under her thin black jumper and were soon poking into the fine material. She loved the look of her skirt hem cutting across her suspender straps and the clips attached to the welt of her stockings.

It was a very sexy sight and she could understand why it turned men (and women) on so much. Looking at her silky thighs in her sexy stockings and suspenders was turning her on more than she could bear.

Her knees parted enough for her to rub her thumbnail gently against her silky black panty gusset. She felt a swell of pleasure as she slowly massaged between her cunt lips. A small damp patch appeared on her panties, she could feel its warmth against the back of her thumb.

As she raised her high heeled left foot onto the edge of the sturdy coffee table, she replaced her thumb with her fingers, and gently stroked the ends of her nails over her silky panty gusset, sending intense erotic pulses through her labia and into her pussy. Then she pushed the panty material into the opening of her hole and let out a sigh. With her left hand, she then pulled her gusset to the left so that her naked pussy was exposed and accessible. The fingers of her right hand swept around her clitoris, along the inside of her pussy lips and teased the entrance to her hole. Her right foot now rested on the coffee table as well. With her knees bent and legs spread wide apart, she started to fantasise about her latest sexual obsession.

She imagined a scenario where Jack was preparing and serving a three course meal for her. She was sitting in the dining area, dressed to kill in her black stilettos, seemed black stockings and six strap suspender belt. The only other garment she wore was the tight, long sleeved, knee-length, pencil cut red dress. The very dress that had Jack shooting his come onto his chest, when she left him lusting after her, on the night she went out with the sisters in law.

Jack wore a short, tight, black mini skirt with black stockings and a four strap suspender belt. Tamara's imagination also dressed him in a white fitted blouse so that he looked as much like a sexy waitress as she could manage. But the finishing touch, that sent tingles down Tamara's spine to her pussy, was a pair of black four inch high stilettos.

Tamara settled into her fantasy, she wanted to savour it so she touched herself as lightly as possible and avoided inserting her fingers into her cunt for the time being. She imagined Jack approaching the table and serving her starter.

"What a sexy girl you are, what's you're name?"

"Jackie, madam."

As Jack placed the plate in front of her, Tamara caressed his right buttock with her left hand.

"My my, what a gorgeous bottom, I hope you'll be serving me all night."

"I will madam."

"Good girl."

Tamara's arousal grew, she skipped forward to her waitress collecting her starter plate. She took the opportunity to stroke her buttocks again, this time feeling for a suspender clip and strap and emitting a sexy 'Mmmm' sound when she found them.

"That was excellent, you are a clever girl and you're wearing stockings, what more could I want."

As her waitress brought her main course Tamara admired her long legs and the sexy curve of her buttocks in her very tight mini skirt. This time Tamara let her hand run down, from the waitress's backside, to the welt of her stockings on the inside of her right thigh, then she lifted her hand and cupped Jack's balls through his lacy panties. Jack's cock had been half erect but now it throbbed and strained against the lacy material, the bulge at the front of his mini skirt became more prominent.

"My Goodness! Are you wearing a strap on young lady?"

"No madam."

Tamara imagined watching her waitress's buttocks move under her tight skirt as she walked back to the kitchen. When Jack returned to collect her empty plate, she fixed her eyes on the suspender straps showing through the front of his tight skirt, either side of the bulge of his penis. She 'accidentally' brushed his penis with the back of her hand and apologised by reaching under the back of the skirt fondling his lace covered buttocks.

Despite trying to hold it back, the real Tamara was now on the edge of an orgasm, so she ran her fantasy forward to the end of the meal.

"I'll take coffee and brandy in the lounge Jackie, bring it to me as soon as it is ready."

"Yes madam."

The real Tamara's pulse quickened, she hadn't reached the end of her masturbation fantasy but she knew she needed to come now, so she pushed her fingers into her hole and found her G-spot. She came quickly as an orgasm broke over her in waves. Imagining Jack in heels, stockings and a tight mini skirt left her more indecently aroused than she could ever remember. But her pussy was not yet fully satisfied, it was still clenching in search of another orgasm. She returned to her fantasy.

Jack brought the coffee into the lounge.

"Has your waitressing shift finished now?"

"Yes madam."

"Then be a good girl and sit with me while I drink my coffee, I'd like to get to know you better. You're a very sexy young lady."

"Thank you madam."

For a little extra pulse of arousal, Tamara imagined her waitress dropping a coffee spoon and bending down to pick it up. An action that revealed Jack's balls straining against his panty gusset.

Jack sat on Tamara's left on the large sofa. Tamara put down her coffee cup and turned to face her waitress. She put her right hand on Jack's right thigh. His skirt was so short when he sat down that he revealed several inches of stocking top. Tamara's pussy was fit to burst, she looked at her waitress's thighs with greedy arousal and slipped her hand under the hem of her skirt.

"My God girl! What on earth is this? Oh my, it's a gorgeous hard cock."

Tamara imagined the sight of Jack's huge erection straining against his black lacy panties, she pushed his skirt up around his hips and released his cock from the confines of the material. She grasped it with her right hand and breathed deeply. Her waitress's suspenders, long stocking clad legs and high heels sent her into ecstasy.

"You're a very, very naughty tease, I'm going to have to fuck you hard Jackie."

Tamara imagined asking her waitress to unzip her tight red dress, she stepped out of it, pushed Jack onto his back on the sofa and raised his skirt around his waist. She saw, in her minds eye, Jack's suspender belt clipped to his stockings with his cock standing hard and erect, waiting for her to impale herself on him. She looked again at his sexy heels, peeled his panties down to his knees and lowered herself onto his cock and began thrusting at, and fucking, her waitress hard.

By now the real Tamara had four fingers inside her cunt, she came time after time in a crescendo of intense orgasms, her hips bucked, every nerve in her body tingled and her pussy was in spasms of sheer delight. She emitted a long and sonorous moan to accompany her protracted, powerful orgasms.

It took several minutes for her pulse to return to normal, her body felt lighter as though she was floating on a cloud of sexual ecstasy. It was a euphoric high that she was determined to savour to the full. She sat for several moments going over her fantasy in her head. She'd never known anything like it, she had taken her masturbatory ability to a new level. eventually, she poured herself another glass of wine and added its heady effect to the cocktail of pleasurable sensations that still pervaded her mind, and her pussy. She glanced at the clock and was surprised to see that it was now 8.30. She'd aroused herself, masturbated and enjoyed its lingering after effects for almost an hour.

By the time Jack arrived she had almost finished the bottle and was feeling horny and uninhibited. He had hardly put down his document folder and taken off his jacket when she was imploring him to come to bed and listen to her new fantasy that she hoped would become a reality. With Jack's hard cock in her hand and a glass of wine in his hand he listened to her fantasy in detail and became increasingly aroused despite appearing to keep a lid on his enthusiasm.

They fucked passionately, both hugely turned on by Tamara's dark fantasy and they came together in perverted, lustful orgasms with images of Jack, dressed as Tamara's waitress, in both of their deviant minds.

**********************

The very next day, Tamara phoned Alena during morning break and gushed enthusiastically about her fantasy and Jack's willingness to participate. Alena was delighted, it was she who had suggested to Tamara that she'd never look back if she could manage to get Jack into stockings, suspenders and a little skirt.

"But where the hell will I find size eleven heels Alena."

"Oh come on Tammy, use your imagination. There are costume shops and theatre wardrobe suppliers in the city, failing that, you could always speak to Jenny Smith in the maths department, isn't her brother a drag queen?"

"God yes, you're right, clever girl. Oh Alena, I am missing you. Can you come and stay at half term? I want to taste and smell your pussy again."

"Steady Tamara, we'll be having phone sex at this rate, and I'm siting in a corner of the staff room at the moment. I haven't got a posh office like you. I like the sound of half term, I'll phone you on Sunday lunchtime when Jed is out at the pub and we'll sort out some dates... and have phone sex."

"I can't wait, hugs and kisses, bye?"

Tamara wasted no time finding Jenny Smith at lunch time, she got the answers she was looking for and the next morning she was in a costume shop buying a pair of size eleven black court shoes with sexy four inch heels. She couldn't wait to get home to show Jack.

"Look what I've found darling."