Tamara's Apprenticeship - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara knelt cautiously, sweeping her cloak out about her, and glanced over the page. It bore a circular arrangement of esoteric symbols. Most she did not recognize, but a few were vaguely familiar from lore books she had read in preparation for gaming events. She thought they might be alchemical symbols, or signs of the zodiac. Tamara picked the one that looked the simplest, a diagonal arrow with a little perpendicular crossbar through it. She began tracing it on the floor.

She looked up at Miss Millie, or rather at a hefty mass of obscuring underboob. "Like this?" she asked.

"That's it," Miss Millie replied, "Now put the others around the edge of the circle, as in the diagram, but bigger."

Miss Millie stepped away and strode towards the door, "Now, I shall go and fetch the demon while you finish off."

"Fetch it?" Tamara looked up again, half way through the next symbol.

"Yes, she's in the front room, drinking a soda. I didn't want to startle you by bringing her in right away."

"Oh right," Tamara said, puzzled, "I thought this was for summoning one."

"No dear, this is the portal spell. The demon will help us use it, is all. You will see."

"You summoned her already earlier then?"

"Normally I would have done, yes," Miss Millie mused, "But oddly, this one just turned up by accident the other week. I think she's actually gotten herself misplaced somehow. Interdimensionally. I've been letting her room in the cellar for a while until I work out how to get her home."

Something surfaced in Tamara's short-term memory, and she quickly spooled back the conversation a few turns, "Wait... 'she'?"

"A she-demon, yes. There are all sorts of different kinds. And flavors, even. But I have to say I prefer to do business with the female ones. I find it easier to work the magic with them, so to speak," Miss Millie paused, leaning against the door frame, and it seemed that the edge of her face twitched with a subtle mischievous wink, "Being that way inclined myself."

As Tamara's heart skipped, it occurred to her to be extremely grateful she had the diadem in her hand and no longer on her head. She waited until Miss Millie was very, very definitely out of the room and heading down the stairs before she leaped up and danced an embarrassing but irrepressible jig of happiness.

There is a God. There is a God!

Tamara flung herself to the floor, took a deep breath to still her trembling hands, then set to completing the circle of symbols.

***

A few minutes of excited scrawling later, Tamara heard the clomp of Miss Millie's boots on the creaky stairs, closely followed by another set of sharper, sort of clattery footsteps. She stood up swiftly. Then she patted chalk dust off her robe and pulled it about her.

Miss Millie strode into the room, ducking through the doorway. Behind her followed a girl, perhaps a little younger than Tamara. The girl stepped hesitantly into view from behind Miss Millie's imposing figure as the two of them pulled up at the edge of the circle of magic symbols.

"Mildred, Tamara, my apprentice," Miss Millie announced, "Tamara, Mildred, our cum-piler for today."

"Hi Mildred, nice to meet you," Tamara nodded.

The girl smiled and nodded, and mumbled a similar-sounding greeting. Tamara looked her over discreetly. The girl seemed rather unsure of herself, and Tamara didn't want to unsettle her by staring. But she was very cute. She wore spectacles, and a somewhat incongruous light trenchcoat that reached to her ankles. Tamara noticed then the slender cloven hooves that protruded below the hem of the coat. Glancing quickly up again, she also took in the horns that rose up from within the lush tangle of the girl's long black hair.

Aware that she had lingered a little while drinking in Mildred's understated yet exotic beauty, Tamara hurried to say something. "So, you're a co-pilot? You're going to help guide Miss Millie through the portal?"

"No my dear, cum-piler," Miss Millie chuckled, her lips curling slowly around the crucial syllable to enunciate it with absolute clarity, "Mildred will cum-pile for us."

Tamara looked at Miss Millie blankly.

"The symbols you have chalked out for us there..." Miss Millie nodded at the magic circle, "-Sterling work by the way- Those symbols constitute a set of instructions to be executed by the magical ether, but in an abstracted language that is understandable and manipulable by human beings. That book is a codex sortiariae, and..."

Tamara's mind was racing. She was aware that she had suddenly been thrust into what sounded like the most vital part of her apprenticeship so far. "Hang on, codex...?"

"Codex sortiariae, my dear. It describes the rules of a human-readable language for writing magical instructions. But on their own the chalk symbols are merely an algorithmic description of the spell in question, often referred to as the 'sorce code' for the spell. In order to be usable, the sorce code must be translated into a form that the magical ether can understand and execute. It must be cum-piled."

"It's... I have to..." Mildred shifted on her hooves, looking slightly uncomfortable.

"It's nothing to be coy about, Mildred," Miss Millie reassured her, "You have an extremely important and worthy job, and you are extremely good at it."

"Which is...?" Tamara began after a brief silence.

Mildred spoke softly, "I have to cover the sorce code in a pile of..."

"Cum," Miss Millie enounced, "Lots of it. It's what the magical ether runs on. Demon cum, at any rate." She turned to Mildred, "Mildred, if you please."

Mildred looked at Tamara, then her eyes shied away. She sighed, and shrugged the trenchcoat off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floorboards.

Tamara managed just in time to stop herself from staring.

It's a giant fucking horsecock! Horse. Cock. Horsecock, horsecock, horsecock!

Inner-Tam, please, you're going to make me blurt something insensitive.

Mildred glanced at Tamara's lips, and Tamara noticed that they were faintly moving.

"If you need to get something out of your system," Mildred began, "It's totally okay. I don't mind. I guess it must be really strange seeing a futa demon for the first time."

Tamara drew in a deep breath, held it, then slowly exhaled, whispering as the air left her mouth, "H-h-h-horse... cock."

"Quite," Miss Millie continued briskly, "So, young Mildred's equine cum-hose-"

"Hold on," Tamara held up her finger as she bit down on a very inappropriate guffaw of laughter, "I, um, I'm sorry to maybe speak out of turn or something, but can I make a small request, if it doesn't affect the validity of the ritual?"

"Oh. If you wish," Miss Millie looked surprised, "I would like you both to feel comfortable."

"Could we not do, you know... the 'stallionesque slam-sausage' sort of phrases. I'm just a bit prone to get the giggles with that kind of humor."

"That one was quite good, actually," Mildred laughed, her hand over her mouth.

"Fair enough," Miss Millie continued, "My apologies. When I'm around such lovely young people as yourselves I sometimes rather overdo it trying to adopt your lingo. So, to business. Tamara, our job as witches is to assist Mildred in cum-piling the sorce code, in any way we can."

"For example...?" Tamara stole a glance at Mildred's extremely large member. It looked as if it was very faintly throbbing. Had it gotten a little thicker?

"We should set her at ease, make her comfortable, provide inspiration, and, should it come to that, help her more directly. Some of the less professional witches sometimes use rather cruder methods, involving repurposed bicycle pumps and the like. But I find that awfully demeaning. Mildred is being so good as to give us her time, so we should do everything we can to ensure that the experience is enjoyable for her."

Miss Millie then raised her arms languorously in the air and stretched, her neck arched back. Her precariously confined bust strained against the tight band of her skimpy string outfit and the soft creases of her stomach pulled taut and flat. She yawned, her tongue snaking out across her lips, then she slowly lowered her arms and tugged at the chest band to jiggle her breasts back into place at unnecessary length.

Miss Millie's sultry look suddenly switched to one of concern, "Oh, Tamara, your circlet. Please put it on. It will help you learn to channel your magic."

Tamara looked quickly down at the floor and held her fists tightly clenched.

"Tamara?"

"Just... a... moment."

Tamara waited as long as she thought she could get away with, trying desperately to stop her mind's eye from replaying Miss Millie's little display in extremely slow motion. She inhaled sharply, stole herself, and set the circlet on her head, feeling a gentle heat against her skin.

"Good." Miss Millie then turned to Mildred, "So Mildred, do you like the outfit I have chosen? Or would you like to rip it off?"

Mildred looked away coyly, "Oh, I wouldn't want to ruin it."

"It wouldn't be missed," Miss Millie slid one thumb into the string waistband, "I have an extensive collection."

With Mildred's attention engaged elsewhere, Tamara took the opportunity to size up the demon girl's horsecock more carefully. She observed it begin to engorge. It still hung heavy between Mildred's legs, but it was lengthening in slow, rhythmic pulses. Was she going to be expected to put it in her? It was a lot thicker than anything she had had in her before. And that flared tip! It reminded her curiously of a huge novelty dildo that someone had left lying around at Friday night games night recently. She had definitely not been tempted to put that in herself.

Liar.

Okay, inner-Tam, you got me this time. The idea of it was hot. Maybe. But as a fantasy thing.

Tamara looked up, and saw that Mildred was performing a reciprocal eyeing-up, her gaze fixed near Tamara's crotch.

Thinking quickly, Tamara reached up and pulled back her gown to cast it off behind her before Mildred could glance away. This was her moment, she realized. She was a witch, just like Miss Millie. And her job was to get this cute demon girl rock hard and oozing magical cum.

"Stopstopstopstop," Mildred blurted as Tamara began pulling down her cycling shorts.

Tamara's heart sank. "Oh. You don't...?"

"Could you..." Mildred's voice lowered to a hesitant squeak, "Could you keep the shorts on?"

Tamara fought back the look of disappointment that she could feel spreading across her face. But then she saw what was happening between Mildred's legs. Between her legs and in a nearly half-meter long space in front of her.

"Ah. You like the shorts?" Tamara asked, somewhat perplexed.

Mildred's face reddened, and she glanced downward, "Yeah, they just... um, bring back pleasant memories."

"Well Mildred my dear, you are a dark horse," Miss Millie purred, "So to speak. Now, how would you like it if Tamara and I put our lovely lips to that splendid erection of yours."

Mildred nodded meekly.

Miss Millie got on her knees in front of Mildred's now rigidly horizontal member. "Come, Tamara," she beckoned.

Holy. Shit.

Tamara stepped forward and knelt. With one trembling hand she reached up to brush her fingers along Mildred's shaft. It felt curiously soft and silky, though throbbing hard.

She looked up, "That nice?"

Mildred's eyes fluttered closed for a moment. She bit her lip, and nodded.

Tamara took hold of Mildred and gently pumped. She watched Miss Millie purse her lips and put them to the thick flared end of Mildred's horsecock and kiss it. After a moment's hesitation, Tamara bent forward and did the same, a little further back along the shaft. She puckered and ran her lips along Mildred's smooth skin. She wasn't entirely sure what she was doing, but Mildred twitched and groaned with each touch, which Tamara took to be an encouraging sign.

Thanks to the impressive length of Mildred's appendage, there was plenty of space along it for both Tamara and Miss Millie to kiss it without getting in one another's way. But then a few quiet slurping moments later, Tamara glanced to one side and saw that Miss Millie was slowly making her way down the shaft to meet her, kissing and licking her way leisurely along until suddenly they were almost face to face, their lips on either side of Mildred's thick cock.

Miss Millie seemed entirely absorbed in her work. Her eyelids were half closed and she was making quiet, dreamy murmurs of encouragement as she licked and sucked, a faint glisten of saliva on her lips and on her chin.

Then it happened. Tamara's lips brushed against Miss Millie's. A sudden ache of heat sank through Tamara's core and settled between her legs. She saw the blue light of the circlet blaze above her, and felt its warmth against her skin.

"Mmhnnl, Tmhrh," Miss Millie mumbled, her lips stretched around the side of Mildred's cock.

Tamara pulled back. She put one hand near the base of Mildred's cock to pump it. "What?"

Miss Millie disengaged her lips with an exhilarated gasp, "Channel it, Tamara. That feeling. Hold yourself there. On the edge. That is where the greatest magic comes from."

Then Miss Millie reached for Mildred's tip. She took hold of it and ran her thumb across the underside. There glistened a faint trail of clear liquid. Miss Millie looked up, "So, Mildred my dear. Are you getting close? Perhaps there is something more we could do for you."

Mildred put her hands to her face, "I'm... Oh, it's... It's a bit embarrassing but..."

"Please, anything. Don't be shy," Miss Millie said soothingly.

"Do you, um, perhaps have any mints? Like peppermint sweets or something?"

Without so much as a raised eyebrow, Miss Millie held up one hand and snapped her fingers. There was a faint puff of greenish smoke from within her closed fist. When she opened it there was a small cluster of white lozenges in her palm. She lifted her hand to offer them to Mildred.

"No, um," Mildred shook her head, "They're for you."

"I see," Miss Millie smiled. She took one of the sweets between two fingers and tossed it into her mouth. Then she offered one to Tamara.

Tamara took it. As soon as she began sucking, a sweet, ice-cool vapor rushed through her mouth and nose. Her eyes smarted for a moment, but it felt good, a excruciating rush of minty refreshment.

"Wow!" said Tamara. Blinking, she saw that Miss Millie had already resumed pleasuring Mildred. And with a renewed vigor. Her lips ran smoothly up and down Mildred's skin, near the tip, and her long tongue lashed out to lick its way along the underside as she moved.

Mildred's groaning intensified. She put her own hand to the base of her cock and began slowly pumping. "So fresh... unh... soooo minty," she murmured.

It seemed as if Mildred might be nearing her climax. Not wanting to miss out on making her contribution, Tamara rushed to join Miss Millie. The two of them sucked and slurped either side of Mildred's now quivering, leaking tip. Mildred's pumping quickened to a crescendo and Miss Millie began slurping and licking with a fervor that set Tamara's body alight with excitement. Tamara shook her head to rub her wide open lips against Mildred's soft cock-skin. Her nose and her lips brushed against Miss Millie's face as they both fumbled frantically to help Mildred to the conclusion of her pleasure.

Then it came. Just one feeble spurt at first. Tamara felt it throb up along Mildred's shaft, then saw it out of the corner of her eye, shooting from the tip. Then after a long, tight throb and a loud groan from Mildred came another, spraying out halfway across the room.

"Quick," Miss Millie leaned back and took hold of Mildred's horsecock to aim it down at the circle of chalked symbols on the floor. "My apologies Mildred dear, I realize this part may be a little uncomfortable for you."

Mildred shook her head, her eyes scrunched closed and her teeth clenched around her lower lip. She pumped herself frantically while Miss Millie kept a firm hold and aimed, pointing her in an approximate circle while several powerful spurts of cum shot out and spattered across the floorboards.

Tamara stood back and watched, amazed, as the symbols began to glow wherever Mildred's cum struck them. It seemed that the chalk lines were suddenly ablaze, though Tamara felt no heat. Before long, Mildred's cum began to evaporate into a wispy gray steam. As the glowing of the chalk grew brighter, the steam became a thick, billowing cloud that towered up in a cylinder within the circle of symbols.

"It is here," Miss Millie announced, staggering to her feet.

"The portal?" asked Tamara.

"Correct," Miss Millie smiled down at her. She quickly tugged and jostled her outfit back into place around her figure, then drew a deep breath, "I must go. And quickly."

Tamara was suddenly bewildered. The burning excitement of her brief, cock-sharing kiss with Miss Millie still resounded inside her. And now she was going to be alone. To learn witchcraft, on her own, without Miss Millie's guidance.

"How long will you be gone?" she asked.

"Perhaps a month. Or longer. It is difficult to say," Miss Millie sighed, "My opponent is a dangerous one. I will need to be careful."

"Your opponent?"

"Later, Tamara my dear," Miss Millie reached out and took Tamara's hand, squeezed it reassuringly, "I will be fine, and when I return we will resume."

"Resume my apprenticeship?"

Miss Millie paused before answering, seemed to hesitate, "Indeed."

Do something, Tam!

Miss Millie turned to the pillar of smoke. Her back stiffened and she drew a single quick snort of air. Tamara found her hand was still clutching tight to Miss Millie's. She stepped forward and pulled on Miss Millie's arm to turn her around. Then on her tiptoes she stood and thrust her face forward. After a dreadful long moment of nothing, she felt with a wave of relief and excitement Miss Millie's cheek against her face, then their lips brushing. She opened her mouth for a kiss, felt the faintest brush of Miss Millie's tongue on hers, and then slowly the sensation began to fade and blur until there was only the lingering taste of the powerful mints that they had both been sucking, and tingling sensation on her lips.

When the pillar of smoke began to clear, Miss Millie was not inside it. Tamara couldn't help but look around the room. But of course, she wasn't there either. She saw Mildred, sitting on the floor, leaning back with her arms behind her, looking somewhat flushed. Her giant horsecock lay limp across her thigh, still oozing a last trickle of cum.

"Phew!" Mildred blew an exhausted sigh. "Thanks. Maybe this cum-piler job isn't so bad. You and your, um... teacher were very kind."

"Miss Millie," Tamara said absently, staring into the rapidly dissipating remnants of the portal. She turned back to Mildred, and noticed a curious, concerned expression on her face.

"Are you okay?" Mildred asked after a pause.

Tamara became aware of a tiny well of moisture that had gathered under each eye, and was just on the brink of trickling down over her cheeks. Tamara couldn't find anything to say in response, other than to smile at Mildred.

Mildred sighed, "I, uh... maybe I know how you feel, a bit."

"You miss someone?" said Tamara hesitantly, "Back home?" She was intrigued. Mildred seemed like such a nice person, but she had no idea what sort of a social or intimate life demons were supposed to have.

"Back home in Hell," Mildred laughed, "Yeah. Sort of. I keep getting lost and separated from my friends."

With a clatter of hooves, Mildred heaved herself to her feet. Tamara held out one hand to help her up.

"But at least I know how to get back now," Mildred continued, "More or less. It's just a matter of finding the equivalent soda drink in this dimension."