Tamara's Apprenticeship - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Equivalent soda drink?" said Tamara, perplexed.

"Come, let's go downstairs and I'll explain. I've got a few more to try out. Miss Millie bought in a whole selection. And you can tell me a bit about you and her."

***

Tamara strode through the door of the store, her cloak billowing about her and brushing against the arm of an exiting customer. She entered just in time to see Andie hurriedly hide away a small tub of ice-cream beneath the counter.

"Tams, I can't believe it!"

"I know, I know," Tamara flustered excitedly, "I'm a witch now, I summoned a portal and everything, and I sucked off a dem-"

Then Tamara saw the look of perplexity on Andie's face, "Oh. That's not what you were talking about, is it?"

"Er, no," said Andie, "I just meant I can't believe that you finally turned up on time for work. A few minutes early, even."

"Oh right. Yeah. I um... got a new bike. It's much faster than the old one," said Tamara, quickly stashing her broomstick behind the door.

"You sucked off a who what?"

"Nothing, nothing, just a silly joke, been doing some larping and still slip into character accidentally, you know how it is."

Andie smiled. She yawned, and stretched her arms above her head, the stiff nipples of her ample breasts poking up through the fabric of her tank top. "That why you've got the circlet on?" she asked, "Looks like one of those Skyrim ones. Didn't know you were into that. Wow, it lights up, too. Cool!"