All Comments on 'Tamara's Apprenticeship - Day 04'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

This is the final chapter btw. I know it's a cliffhanger. I am writing the sequel now but it won't be ready for quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cute chapter. Tam is quite the helpful one there, but she had her motives as well. In the end everyone came, I mean everything came out right. Or did it, what in Lucifer's name has Tam gone and done at the end? Seriously my dear girl you're going to get yourself in trouble is the only thought I have here. I guess it might all work out in the end, but still. She must really have it bad for Miss Milfy.

I, for one, could have used some more description around the outfit she chose to you know set the mood a bit. That and the mini sex scene needed something more as well. You usually tease the hell out of every encounter, but this seemed rushed. I know Tam was anxious to help her new friend and try to find Miss Milfy, but I didn't get as much of that in the text or subtext. Still a great chapter.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks dkelley2112 for your very helpful criticisms. It is very perceptive of you to note that this seemed rushed, because it was. I wrote this final chapter quite some time after the first three, and more quickly. Originally the story ended with Tam and Miss Millie's kiss. But several readers asked for more, so I came up with this as a quickie to try to keep interest ticking over while I write a longer (and hopefully non-rushed) sequel. I guess once the sequel is done I may yet come back and try to improve this bit a little, and I will remember your comments if I do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know, I probably would have been okay with that ending at the loss, knowing that more was coming eventually. I'll take what I can get though so I appreciate the little bit extra, but don't let it happen again. kidding of course. Tease me all you want if it makes you happy and you end up writing more.

Looking forward to part II.

No need to revisit this one, but maybe a story about it from Mildred's perspective would be nice. When she was thinking of Minty and got summoned and ended up there and then her fun with Tam. Maybe some slight guilt for enjoying it more than she should and having some slight feelings for Tam even though she likes or loves Minty. Who knows. I like random bonus scenes for anything and everything, I'm greedy that way.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi dkelley2112. If you'd like a story from Mildred's perspective to read while you're waiting for part II, then you're in luck! My friend cunwitch wrote a Mildred story, which includes some background on her accidental habit of getting sucked through interdimensional portals: https://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/cunwitch/49746/Mildred-Misplaced

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really looking forward to Part 2. I searched back in my history to find Tamara and why I hadn't read her future. The double entendre passages are priceless! That you for the story so far...

pickleherringpickleherringabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anon! Glad you enjoyed it. Part 2 is in the works but may be a while since I have other stories to finish first. Probably about July-August or so.

misselectricmisselectricabout 2 years ago

I just wanted to pop in and say how much I love this series. I don’t typically venture into the fantasy category of Literotica, but I will give anything tagged “older woman” and “lesbian” a shot and I’m so glad I did! I love the whimsical world you’ve created and the humor in your writing and how you blend that so well with…well, hot smut lol. I know we’ll have to wait for the next parts but I’m very much looking forward to seeing how this continues!

pickleherringpickleherringabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks misselectric! That is very kind of you to say. I am glad you could enjoy some older woman lesbian fun. It is a favorite theme of mine, although always with some fantasy elements as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this! I’ve only just discovered it but I’m living for the energy between Miss Millie and Tamara

pickleherringpickleherringalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anon, I am really happy you like the characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next part...

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Good start, are you planning on finishing this story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous