Tamara's Choice Ch. 02

Story Info
Tamara's incestuous adventure continues...
1.8k words
4.45
7.9k
17
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yinpareha
yinpareha
17 Followers

Before you begin please note that this story (and other stories from me) is self-edited. Don't expect grammar and error free story.

-Regards, Yin

_________

___

- ---Tamara's Choice Ch. 02 - Discipline by Uncle--- -

Eighteen-year-old Tamara felt her heart race as she strutted back to her room. The sticky wetness between her legs was a reminder of the forbidden pleasure she had just experienced. Her father had been incredible; he was so much more than the awkward teenagers she fuck from school. This was real, wrong and oh-so slutty and that only heightened the scorching heat that coursed through her body.

Thoughts of her uncle, Maxim, entered Tamara's mind as she stepped into the bathroom to clean herself up. She had considered him in her scheme too, but it was always her father who won out. They were both equally attractive, with captivating muscles and a powerful presence. However, it was her dad that lingered nearby, available for her whenever she ached for his incestuous touch. And here they were now -- tangled up in this perverse game of sin, knowing full well they could indulge in each other any time.

She took her time in the bathroom before walking back into her bed, only to be taken aback by the figure waiting for her. At first she thought it was her father, so she softly called him, "Daddy?" she said, but the one who towered over her petite frame once she got closer was her uncle.

Tamara felt her face flush with embarrassment as she realized it wasn't her father. He grabbed her chin and leaned down, speaking to her with their lips almost touching. "I'm not your Daddy, you little slut, but I can fuck you just as good as my younger brother."

Before Tamara could respond, his hand had already moved to her breast. She gasped in shock, feeling the warmth radiating from his fingers through the thin fabric of her top. He picked her up and threw her on her bed. He moved on top of her, his powerful leg between hers. Then he brought his lips down to hers and kissed her hungrily. His mouth moved down to her neck. She arched up against him instinctively.

The air crackled with electricity between them as Maxim grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. Without another word, he tugged at the bottom of Tamara's cami shorts and pulled it down roughly with her panties. She opened her legs for him eagerly, craving more of what he was doing. He accepted the offer. He opened his pants and slide his hard cock deep inside of her and began thrusting with vigor.

The skin of Tamara's thighs slapped against the flesh of Maxim's hips. He drove himself into her over and over, while she moaned and quivered. The pain from his fingers digging into her much softer skin only intensified her pleasure. She could feel the headboard banging against the wall, hear the bed shake: he was ravishing her like a beast. And why shouldn't he?

"Did you really think only my brother got aroused by you walking up to us in the kitchen in your skimpy clothes? Then flashing us your pussy like a slut?" Maxim growled out through clenched teeth as he rode Tamara harder and faster. "Fuck, I can't believe my brother got to enjoy you before me, when you so obviously seduced me first."

"Uncle, I also want your cock too. You're good as daddy. Fuck me and punished me for not knowing you want me too."

"That I will!" He slapped her breast, controlled, but it still stung, and she moaned loudly. "Oh, your pussy got tighter. You cunt likes it hard, huh? That's good because I enjoy fucking women hard." He flip her over and pulled her up on all four.

Tamara expected Max to slam his cock inside her again, but she heard rustling and saw him get off the bed to get his belt. "Uncle?" she called out in a trembling voice.

He grasped her waist, the warmth of his touch sending a chill down her spine. "It's obvious your parents never taught you how to behave. They've raised nothing but a slut!" he hissed, wrapping the belt around his fists. With a swift snap, her flesh seared with pain, and her eyes flooded with tears. Despite the agony that coursed through her body, she felt herself getting aroused; her pussy was wetter than ever before.

Max continued to punish her mercilessly, bringing the leather strap down on her skin until it burned. He leaned close, his breath hot against her ear as he whispered, "Let me hear you scream," before driving his rock-hard cock deep inside her quivering cunt.

She screamed. She wanted nothing more than to ride out the pleasure that overcame her body... but her uncle refused to let her cum. "Don't you dare cum without my permission," he said and with each thrust, he slapped her ass hard and warned, "Don't make me tell you again."

Tamara's throaty moans filled the room as Max roughly grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back. "You want to come, Tamara?" His deep voice rumbled into her ear.

Tamara begged for mercy, trembling in his steely grip. "Uncle...please...I need to cum."

Max released her hair and clamped both hands around her hips, grinding his hard cock against her pussy. He increased his speed and intensity with each thrust, driving Tamara closer and closer to the brink of insanity.

"Beg me more," he growled, claiming her mouth with a searing kiss.

"Please, Uncle... let me cum!" Tamara pleaded breathlessly.

Max cackled sadistically. "You want this? Then you've got to work for it!" He began mercilessly spanking her ass cheeks as she yelped in a fiery combination of pleasure and pain. His relentless palms reddened her skin until she was screaming out for mercy, but he still wouldn't relent. When Tamara thought she had reached her breaking point, Max simply growled, "Now, feel my cock pulsing in your clenched pussy. Cum for me, cum for your uncle's cock."

Tamara moaned loudly as her orgasm exploded through her, her pussy convulsing around Max's hard cock. A deep pleasure flooded her veins, and a sense of accomplishment washed over her, knowing she'd pleased her uncle and earned his approval.

However, before the feeling of satisfaction could even settle within Tamara, Max slammed his cock back inside her with ruthless force. He drove harder and faster than ever before, making Tamara feel as if her pussy would tear apart from the sheer intensity of it. Max grunted between thrusts, his eyes boiling with animalistic lust.

"Time to reward this cum slut for her hard work," he said. His fingers clamped onto the soft flesh of her hips as he rammed his rock-hard cock into her tight pussy again and again. Her gasps transitioned into screams of pleasure as he relentlessly thrust in and out. Max was unrelenting, pounding away at her until finally she felt his cock twitch and convulse inside her. He let out a guttural groan as his hot cum filled her up, giving her every ounce of reward that she deserved.

Max flopped onto Tamara's body, their heaving chests pressed together as they panted in the aftermath of fucking passionately. His voice was strained with a hint of affection when he whispered huskily, "That was fucking incredible, my naughty little slut." He tenderly traced the welts on her butt from his earlier belt spanking.

"Thank you, Uncle," she replied breathlessly, her face flushed with pleasure.

He smirked and drawled suggestively, "So tell me, pet... Which one do you want most? Me or your daddy?"

Tamara sucked in her breath, her pussy dripping with desire as she hesitantly replied, "I don't know, Uncle. I can't possibly choose between two wonderful cocks."

Maxim watched as Tamara drifted off to sleep, a satisfied smirk upon his face. With one last glance at the contented young woman before him, Maxim left the room. He had some plans of his own to take care of, one which involved letting his younger brother know of his niece's desire.

***

Tamara's body throbbed with pleasure, her pussy slickly dripping down her inner thighs as she lay in a pile of sheets that once had been white. She felt spent and content. The previous night filled her with raw, incestuous pleasure. The memories were still fresh in her mind; her uncle Max dominating her in her bedroom, right after her father filling her pussy on the living room couch. Two cocks, both equally magnificent, but... no, there was no comparison. Her father was the one who gave life to this body, and it felt so good to be giving it back to him.

She slowly stood up, though every muscle screamed for her not to, and got dressed in a very skimpy lounge clothing and went down for breakfast. She heard her mother went out earlier, so she can be slutty without a reprimand. A smile played on her lips as she thought of the pure joy she found in giving herself over to their pleasure. Nothing could compare to it.

Tamara walked into the dining room and there stood Max, a smirk on his lips that promised her pleasure. "Good morning, my horny little slut," he growled as he pulled out the chair for her, drawing out the syllables of 'slut' like an invocation.

A blush crept up Tamara's cheeks as she sat down and forced out a good morning past her dry throat. In between bites of breakfast, she stole glances at him. Each time their gaze met, it sent fireworks through every cell of her body. Her pussy wet itself in anticipation as memories of all the pleasures he had introduced her flash through her mind.

Max rose from the table, and Tamara grabbed his hand firmly yet tenderly. "I love your dick uncle, you're just as good as daddy," she proclaimed passionately.

"Not better?"

Tamara shook her head silently. "I can't possibly choose one over the other," she murmured, knowing full well that each man had unique gifts between their legs to offer her pleasure. She'd never be able to pick one over the other, no matter how hard she tried.

Maxim smirked darken, "You heard what she said, right, bro?"

Tamara was visibly paralyzed with fear at the sight of her father.

Rex slammed the dining-room door shut behind him. His blood simmered with rage, knowing that his brother had taken something that belonged to him. However, he couldn't deny his cock flexing with excitement at the thought that Tamara would spread her legs for them both. He sneered down at her as if she were nothing more than a common whore. "What a slutty daughter we have. I think it's about time we show her who's in charge around here."

The brothers shared a malicious, knowing glance as they watched Tamara squirm in her seat. Seeing them both eyeing her with lust flood her body with arousal.

.

.

.

To be continued...

yinpareha
yinpareha
17 Followers