Tamara's Choice Ch. 03 - Both for Me

Story Info
Why choose when she can have both Daddy and Uncle?
2.1k words
4.27
11.2k
13
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yinpareha
yinpareha
17 Followers

Tamara knew her mother went out to hang out with friends all day, so she chose a very slutty clothing. The fabric hugs her curves in all the right places. It is a deep red top with a plunging neckline that shows off her ample cleavage. The short skirt barely covers her bottom, with slits up the side for added sex appeal. She didn't bother with underwear.

At age eighteen, Tamara had experienced a lot of sex, but she had never felt as content as last night when she successfully seduced her thirty-eight-year-old father and his older brother Maxim. They both fuck her, but now, after confessing to her uncle who asked her which cock was better, she didn't expect her father to overhear it.

As her father slammed the dining-room door shut, he looked at her with mixed of lust and contempt, while her uncle Maxim stepped closer and grasped her chin firmly in his hand. He growled menacingly, his voice echoing off the walls, "We're going to show you who is in charge, you little slut. From now on, you will obey us without fail. I'm gonna teach you a lesson about true incestuous pleasure." His cold black eyes scanned her body hungrily as his grip tightened around her chin. "Do you understand? If we tell you to do something, your nice little pussy better listen."

Her father grinned wickedly at her. "Your cunt is ours from now on. You don't get to decide what happens to it--we do." He leaned towards her face and took a deep breath of her scent before licking along her jawline. "Let me make one thing clear: if you disobey us, there will be consequences." Her father's rough hands over her slim waist, gripping it possessively as he ground his hips against hers. His low voice sent shivers down her spine as he spoke. "This sweet and tight pussy is mine and my brother's now," he growled, nipping her neck. "I'm gonna fuck it good until you're screaming for mercy."

Tamara trembled at his words, feeling a sudden wave of heat between her legs. Deep down she wanted this -- both of their hard cocks inside her at once, taking all that she had to give. With a timid nod, she agreed.

"Oh yeah?" he breathed into her ear, pushing his pelvis against her. "Gonna beg us to cum inside your wet little pussy? Gonna scream our names when we make you come?"

Tamara felt paralyzed by the sheer intensity radiating off him, not knowing how to respond. In a fit of passion, he grabbed hold of her hips and claimed her lips with hungry fervor.

"Say it," he demanded against her lips, pushing his hard cock hungrily against her inner thigh. "Say you want Daddy...and uncle Max cock....inside you right now."

Tamara's eyes flitted between her father and uncle's face, noting their similar features. Their strong jaws and chiseled cheekbones, framed by thick dark hair. Their eyes were a deep, intense and they bore into her hungrily. She felt her pussy respond to the sight of them, getting wetter with each passing second. She moaned, "I want your cock, Daddy, Uncle."

The brothers stared at one another, desire and lust radiating off of their powerful bodies. Both of their eyes locked on Tamara's curves, silently agreeing to take her together without words spoken. Their thick arms circled her waist in a heated embrace. Her lips crashed together with her father in a passionate kiss, her uncle kissing her shoulder from behind.

Her body jolted with pleasure as their hands explored her soft flesh and lingered over the places she'd been yearning for them to touch. She moaned eagerly as they teased her delicate nipples, before sliding down to her throbbing pussy, wet with anticipation.

Tamara moaned as two pairs of wanting hands caressed her body, exploring her curves. One warm hand found its way to her tight ass, kneading it eagerly while the other glided between her legs, playing in her slick pussy. "Oh my god," she gasped. "Daddy, Uncle, I need you both inside me."

The air around them thickened with arousal as all three succumbed to their desires, the forbidden act of a threesome driving them wild. Tamara's voice gained strength as she begged for more, growling out filthy words to further fan the flames.

"Please," She whimpered, arching her back and spreading her legs wider. "Fuck me with your cocks. Fill my ass and pussy. Slam into me hard!"

The two men exchanged a knowing look before her father stepped forward, his cock twitching in anticipation. He gazed down at Tamara's spread legs and wet pussy, his voice rumbling with dominance. "Are you ready for us to take you?"

"Oh, God Yes!" She moaned with unbridled passion, her heart racing with anticipation. "I need both of you inside me now! Fill my pussy and ass! Make me experience the forbidden pleasure that only incest can bring!"

Maxim stepped closer behind her, his hard cock pressing into her thigh. He looked deep into her eyes as he asked her softly, "But first tell us how you want it. Do you want it hard? Fast? Deep?"

She moaned out in response, "Yes! Hard and fast! Pound my pussy and fuck my tight asshole until I scream for more! Let me feel all of your wickedness course through me!"

The men grinned devilishly as they moved closer and took their positions. Tamara gasped at the feeling of her father's thick cock pressing against her dripping wet pussy. She could feel him shuddering with pleasure as his head slid inside her tight walls. Her uncle followed suit, filling her asshole completely with his hard cock. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure as they filled her simultaneously.

"Ahhh!" Tamara moaned, pushing her pussy onto her father's thick cock as it penetrated her. His powerful thrusts were relentless and sent wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her body. "Oh yessss!" she screamed, relishing in the feeling of their meat inside her. "Give me all you've got Daddy, Uncle! Make me your slut!"

"My filthy cock loving little girl," her Father hissed, his hands gripping her hips as he pulled out and rammed his cock back in deep. Tamara shrieked in ecstasy, her tight pussy quivering and clenching around every inch of him hungrily. "You love this don't you? You fucking love when Daddy and Uncle ravish you like this, huh?"

"Yes! Yes!" Tamara cried out, her eyes rolling back in sheer bliss as she felt them both possessing her with their hard cocks. "Fuck me harder Daddy... Unncle... Make me your cum-hungry slut!"

Her father grunted in approval, ramming himself into her with all of his strength. Her pussy quivered and clenched around every inch of him hungrily as their bodies moved together in an intense rhythm.

Her uncle wasn't to be outdone - his own huge dick plunging in and out of her tight asshole in perfect harmony with her father's motions.

Her moans of pleasure echoed off the walls as Tamara writhed in between the two men claiming her body with their rock-hard cocks. "I'm so close," Tamara cried out, feeling the pleasure intensifying throughout her body. "Fuck me deeper, Daddy. Harder, Uncle!" She screamed out, her voice filled with carnal desire as they pounded her slick opening with animalistic vigor.

They keep going as the pleasure overwhelmed Tamara and she screamed out in ecstasy, until finally she could take no more. The intensity of their raw thrusts built until it was too much for her to handle.

With a loud, throaty moan, Tamara felt her body begin to quake in a thunderous orgasm. The sensation of the two cocks thrusting in and out of her pussy and ass was like nothing she had ever experienced before. Her vision blurred as her whole world was consumed by pleasure.

"Oh God, I feel so good!" she cried out as spasms of unimaginable pleasure wracked her body. The men responded with wild abandon, pounding her with all their might. Tamara's insides quivered as if they were on fire, every inch of her cunt engorged with pleasure. She let out one last scream with orgasm and slumped onto the dining floor, completely sated.

"We've only just begun pet, we haven't cum inside you yet," her uncle growled, as he grabbed a fistful of her hair and slammed his thick cock into her quivering asshole. Tamara gasped, unable to comprehend the intense pleasure radiating through her body. Every inch of her seemed to be electrified as the wicked sensations coursed throughout her body.

Her father rasped against her earlobe, "You like that don't you? I bet your wet pussy is begging for me." Heat coursed through Tamara's body as both men continued to ravish her from both sides, and all she could do was moan in pleasure. "As reward, I'll make sure to knock you up." The thought of being impregnated by her father sent a shiver of excitement down Tamara's spine.

Her uncle's lust-filled voice filled the room as he exclaimed, "Ah yes, let's breed her bro!" His hands slapped her ass cheeks hard, sending waves of pleasure-filled agony through her body. She felt both of their cocks desperately seeking out each other as they took turns thrusting deep into her tight walls.

"Ohh yes!" Tamara screamed in pleasure, feeling their cocks fill her tight pussy with each thrust, rubbing against each other as they plundered her body relentlessly.

"Your tight little cunt and your juicy ass were made for us! Come on baby girl, cum with us!" Her uncle's hands were merciless and insatiable, his fingers digging into her curves as he grabbed and fondled her hard. He spanked her ass and while her father bit her nipples. She moaned louder as pain and pleasure she felt coursing through her body.

she begged while wanting them to take her even further than before and push her to insanity of incestuous pleasure.

"Oh my god, I can't take it anymore," she whimpered helplessly, her trembling body writhing between them as they relentlessly ravished her. "Your cock is so hard inside my tight pussy," she gasped, feeling the pleasure of their incestuous lovemaking build up within her. "Please stop!" she begged, but deep down wanted more and more. The craving that the deafening thud of flesh could only satisfy against flesh and their deep, passionate moans as they pushed her to the edge of insanity.

"Are you sure about?" her father asked, slowing down, "You want us to stop now?"

"Ahh! No! Don't stop! Please don't stop! Fill me deeper! Fill my tight pussy until I'm begging for mercy!"

The two men didn't hesitate, thrusting in deep and pounding her relentlessly. She screamed out in pleasure, the combination of their strong cocks making her dizzy with pleasure. "Fill up my dripping cunt with your hot cum and make me cum harder than ever before!" Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy as her pussy dripped with anticipation. "Fill me up and make me cum endlessly! "Fuck me so hard I pass out!"" she shouted.

The two men gritted their teeth, each desperately trying to take control over the other. Tamara felt a surge of pleasure as they pounded her soft, yielding pussy with their hard cocks. "Daddy, Uncle, Yes!" She yelled out loud as she felt them both get even more aggressive.

"My body is for your pleasure," Tamara begged. "Fill me up and make me scream."

Her father and uncle didn't need any more encouragement; they pushed and pumped harder, faster, until Tamara thought she was going to burst from pleasure. "Let me cum!" Tamara begged, gripping the dining room table for dear life as they showed no signs of slowing down.

Her uncle growled like an animal, unleashing his hot cum deep into her ass. "I'm cumming! I'm filling your tight ass with my cum!" he shouted in a passionate rage.

"Me too!" Her father grunted, slamming into her pussy.

With one final thrust they both released simultaneously inside her wet holes, sending ripples of delight through every inch of her body.

Tamara screamed out in ecstasy, reveling in the sensation of incest and being filled with their cum. The men continued to ravish her until finally they were all spent, and let Tamara collapsed onto the dining room floor.

She was floating on a cloud. Every nerve in her body tingled and throbbed with pleasure. She had never felt so alive in her entire life and she knew that this was only the beginning of a new and exciting chapter in her life.

yinpareha
yinpareha
17 Followers