Tamed: Alanah's Fantasy

Story Info
Alanah has an encounter with her monstrous Step-brother.
5.6k words
3.05
9.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
299 Followers

Alanah returned to a dark home, and the knee length leather boots were unzipped and tossed casually away to the other side of the hallway the moment the door clattered shut behind her. She yawned, and tiredly unravelled her ponytail to let her silky orange hair bounce down and shimmy behind her slender figure. Her purse was placed with the same carelessness as her footwear; it was one of those nights. If she had the energy, she would have loved nothing more than to pour a bottle of red into one of those comically large wine glasses she received on her wedding day.

She remembered from that moment that she was indeed a married woman. A soft groan exited her glossy lips and she made for her discarded purse. Through lipstick and other makeup apparel, and keys and cash, she took her gold band out and begrudgingly slipped it onto her matrimonial finger. Its weight made itself apparent to her the moment it settled on her hand. Her whole body lost her bubbly bounce when it weighed her down. It was why she always took it off when she was away from her "Loving Husband". Besides, it wasn't like directors and perverted photographers liked to see that she was in fact spoken for, despite the mixed messages she sent to all of them. 'Our customers would hate it, Alanah, better make sure everyone knows they have a chance with you.' Her agent would say, to the point where she would teasingly recite it to him before he could get it out.

She yawned again, wiping the sleepy water from the corner of her eye as she strutted up the stairs. She felt her navy dress ride up her silky legs as she took each step. It was at thighs length; the days of her mini-dresses and no undies had been long gone; what was the point if your man didn't appreciate the way the fabric would stretch over her ass? Now she felt the hem press against her thick thighs, but her ass probably still looked good. She reached behind and gave it a small squeeze, imagining a real man behind her drooling from the corners of his lips, jeans getting stiffer down one leg. Almost on instinct she slithered her tongue around her plump lips, and almost on instinct she was ready to take her Step-Brother's hands and make him grope her huge tits with his strong hands. Her body quivered at the thought.

'Fuck I need a break.' She mewed, now with a hurried walk she unclasped her jewellery. Gold bangles on her thin wrists were first, then the silver necklace with the heart shaped locket resting against her impressive cleavage. Her hoop earrings joined the rest of her gold and silver in the palms of her hands. On the other end of the upstairs corridor there were a number of rooms, still dark except a dim light coming from the wide open door at the far end of the stretch. Alanah ignored that for the moment, and turned to one of the shut doors a few paces from the top of the staircase.

Her wardrobe room smelt like her. Sweet, alluring perfume scents stuck to the countless pieces of clothes, wafting around the enclosed space like a typhoon of sex appeal. It didn't help her lust mood. Not at all. It just fuelled her erotic imagination even more. Those smells were what she would wear when she wanted to get laid; or to get a man who was already under her spell all excited and erratic that he would lose all sort of moral control of himself. Fuck my face Mr. Fuck Boy, mama wants to forget that her daddy ran away and gave her all sorts of issues. She saw the sight vividly. Cock draped over her face, her smile wide and dimples digging deep into her cheeks. Her element, hands running up that body that trembled with intimidation to her. She wanted to do what she wanted, and what she wanted was to feel like Mr. Fuck Boy's personal whore.

Dumping her jewellery into one of the many boxes made of marble and gold Alanah hooked her thumbs under the thin straps of her dress and peeled it down her perfect hourglass figure. Her tits bounced free, nipples sharp enough to cut through a dry steak. The men who's laps she would sit on would have loved to see them smother their faces as she stripped. A smirk formed, remembering how some stupid faces would react to seeing the things they dreamed about seeing the moment she met them. She rolled the dress down her toned tummy, it was starting to feel good against her skin, so much so that a dampness became apparent on her panties.

She dressed herself half-heartedly, leaving her black underwear to conceal her throbbing crotch and pulling a tight tank top over her chest. It did little to cover anything. Her nipples were pressing against the cotton, and the way it stretched over her left it almost transparent. Her toned body groaned; a lack of a dinner would do that. For a moment she thought of going back down to the kitchen; the thought of getting into a bed with someone who snatched all the sheets away began to convince her that something downstairs was calling to be eaten, and that wine was still chilled in the fridge. Her pussy throbbed in protest, she was going to bed right this second, and before that she was going to finger herself till that orgasm which had been building all day made her body writhe and her voice flutter with pleasure.

She left her wardrobe room, and made for the bedroom. It was grand, extravagant, almost spooky from all the empty space. It looked like a ritual chamber, where all sorts of sexual acts in the name of a god of lust would occur. A makeup desk for looking good for a man, or woman, if needs presented themselves, sat in front of a wide window, in which its curtains were drawn in to cover the moonlight from looking in at whatever she was going to do. Alanah sucked on her bottom lip, holding in a desperate moan of pleasure that the mere act of her thighs rubbing together would bring on. The thin red hairs on the back of her neck prickled, pretty gemstone-like eyes glowering with lusty frustration. The asshole had sprawled himself out across the king size, satin sheets wrapped around him like a cocoon, bald head peeking out. He did not snore, but he breathed like a boombox playing bass music; and it was toned to a nasal growl. Alanah rubbed her temples, strutting to the bed to roll him across to his side. He barely resonated to her touch, and moved easily despite how muscular and stocky of a man he was.

Crashing on the bed Alanah immediately spread her legs wide, one handing off the bed and the other jiggling with anticipation. One hand dipped into her panties, and a soft moan crawled forth from her pouty lips now her fingertips became sodden with her juices. Her toes curled into her feet, and a small release of pleasure caused her wide hips to move for themselves, rolling against her hand. Quickly she felt herself on the edge, her clit had been given just a few seconds of attention before her knees hooked up and pressed together. She had stopped, pulling her hand out and licking her nectar clean with drawn out licks and a small giggle. As she would have done if her Step-Brother sat naked on the opposite end of the bed, pumping his mass at her display. It took her a moment to realise that he wasn't there, and angrily she pouted her lips and allowed the impending orgasm to slither back into the cave.

On her ex her mind was locked upon. Ex. As if she wanted that to be the truth. Just a video call away. All she had to do was give him a buzz, show him how much she wanted to have him fuck her like he always did; just to see that monster of a dick sway and throb in front of the phone screen. 'Hey Bro. Let's see that cock, I wanna suck on that shit so hard. I wanna get that thing so far in my pussy I forget what day it is. I wanna feel all your load fill me and get knocked up on all that cum you got in those fat balls.' Her hand went back to her pussy as she whispered, smiling deeply as she pushed three fingers into her pussy, it was tight, but felt so much better than two.

'Is it fucked up that I want your kids? I don't care. I know you've been thinking about it.' She thrusted her fingers. 'Oh yeah, I want kids. I want you to breed me so fuckin' hard.' her wetness made it so her fingering brought out a depraved smell, and a wet SHLICK with every thrust. 'I'd make a damn good MILF.' She closed her eyes and fell back into her pillow. 'I wanna- I wanna...'

When she opened her eyes, she sat at her makeup desk. The room was lit differently. A red hue had bathed her sex dungeon in an erotic glow. It already got her excited. She had finished dragging the line of dark red lipstick across her lips, puckering them and tracing her tongue along them. The rest of her was dolled up to high heaven. The makeup she painted on herself had been complimentary for the deep red of her lips, eye shaded with black to give her aquamarines and extra pop. From her right there was a grunt, and immediately a lavish tingle exploded throughout her body. She leaned back, giggling at the silhouette sitting on the bed. Thin curtains shrouded it, but that didn't stop Alanah from teasing it. 'Almost ready big guy. And trust me, I'm worth it.' She blew him a kiss and another droning grunt caressed her body. She surveyed herself one last time; she had to look her best for him.

Her hair was redder than usual. Perhaps under the light, her dark orange locks had turned a blood red, combed to one side and voluminous. She looked like she was ready to go to a cocktail party; stylish, yet sexy. Around her neck were pearls, and her ears had been adorned with the same. Her dress was tight, so tight that it showed the bumps of her abs and every inch of her erect nipples. Her breasts had been pushed up against her chest, rising and falling with the slightest breath. She stood, heels accompanying the same shade of blood red as her skimpy dress. Her skin had been lightly tanned, until a lovely shade of peach had been painted across her smooth and delicate skin. Flicking her hair back over her shoulder, she swayed her hips in an alluring way toward the bed. The bed shifted with the movements of the silhouette, and the grunts became ecstatic. Alanah giggled and felt her heart thump rapidly.

She was as excited as he was.

'Shhh...Don't worry, I just wanted to look extra good for you tonight. I know how much you love me being all dolled up.' Slowly she extended her hand to the curtain, stroking it. She moved, hooking one leg over the other as she circled the bed like a wolf against prey. She saw the silhouette watch her; and she felt its eyes eagerly undress her. She loved it. Once she made it back to the bed's front, she carefully pulled it open, and there she saw the hulking mass of the human-like creature with its neck chained against the wall.

Hunched over it towered over her, its body thick and muscular. His arms were the size of tree trunks, with thick hair embedded against his olive shaded skin. Alanah's eyes widened and her grin broadened as his bright brown eyes stared right back at her. He was indeed a handsome creature, but ugly at the same time. She couldn't quite put her manicured finger on it, but to her, nothing was sexier than a beast such as he. Naturally, her eyes traced down his body and onto the huge swell in its black shorts. Saliva immediately built up in the back of her mouth. He liked it with a lot of spit, it had become pavlovian to her; she saw him, she got a mouthful.

He knelt up when Alanah mounted the bed, and her first thought was that of awe as to his size. His cock grew more and more, and the bulge on his tight shorts extended until the sight of foreskin peeked out of the leg. He grunted as she knelt up in front of him, allowing him to smell her. She slithered her hands around his thick neck and darted her lust filled eyes all over his face. His brown hair was shaggy and wild, but a little comb and a wash would make this monster quite dapper. Alanah felt his hand, so huge that it could probably hold her thin waist, take a handful of her ass. She moaned as he squeezed it firmly, and the more he squeezed the more she moaned for him. And the more she moaned for him the louder he grunted. It wasn't like he could talk, and if he could, he wouldn't; he only wanted to fuck her.

Exasperated, Alanah tossed her hair back and leaned in for a kiss. He did the same, bearing his sharp teeth and thick tongue. Their kiss was lewd, filled with spit and his grunting. He squeezed her ass more when she took his all-encompassing tongue into her mouth with their make-out. Alanah arched forward as he squeezed her soft butt, acknowledging that one of his fingers was long and thick enough to ride like an impressive above-average cock. Given that he had started to feel her body, she took it as an invitation. Reaching down she groped his cock, feeling every pulsing vein. He was a big one, and she was excited for him to fuck her up. He writhed beneath her touch; despite their mass difference in size, it was clear who was in control. Alanah broke the kiss, breasts heaving as she gasped for breath. His tongue lashed around before retracting back into his mouth. 'How 'bout I put these lips of mine to good use baby?'

The monster didn't make a noise, but his tight grip on her ass loosened and released her. She smiled, missing the feeling of her behind getting manhandled already. They repositioned in perfect tandem. From when she stroked her hands down his chest he sat back and widened his knees to give her space. She stopped at his underwear, pouting before feeling a worried twist in her gut that she wouldn't be able to pleasure him. He was big, after all. Whatever worry she had was neglected to be shown through her expression, the redhead stared up at her monster, kissing along his bulge until she felt the leathery skin meet her lips. He lurched and roared, furiously reaching down, and pulling at his underwear. 'Oh my!' Alanah yelped, as the clothing tore in two with no effort on his part. His cock sprang up, slapping her across the cheek, sending her into a daze.

It's delicious musk brought Alanah back to reality, her prize throbbing and already leaking for her. It had been shaven, and bounced when her cold hand brushed over it. 'God... You're perfect.' Alanah moaned, taking his cock into her hands. It was as if it had a mind of its own, throbbing and pulsing violently when her fingers traced over the bulging veins. As she made it up to the tip she planted a small kiss against his slit, and the moment she puckered her lips against it she released her spit. It drooled down him, and proceeded to lather his impressive twelve-incher. 'What a fucked-up piece of meat you have baby.' Alanah grinned, seeing the pleasure on his face. The taste of pre-cum filled her mouth, causing her to lose what little resistance she had left to fall into the moment. She eagerly slapped his cock against her cleavage, pouting as he moaned in that grotesque way. The hair on his muscular arms stood on end, and from the way he buckled his knees and trilled a deep sound of pleasure, Alanah knew that his incredible cock was oh so sensitive to her body. She teased her beast further by peeling the hood of his cock under his immense head and stroked her fingernails over it, guiding it carefully to the crack of her cleavage and teasing it in and out.

The creature was scowling, eyes burning with a mix of frustration and pleasure. He felt good, but wanted more. Alanah tutted like a teacher would a student, shaking her head that made her silky hair slither down the sides of her thin waist and stroke the satin bed sheets. 'Be patient, we're gonna have so much time together...Let your big sis take good care of you.' She winked and let his monstrous member spring back. It was her first mistake, as the drive the monster had to alleviate his insatiable lust for her forced his hand to grasp the back of her head, pulling her lips to his cock. Alanah's eyes widened to where they bulged with a cocktail of erotic and anxious emotions. She wasn't sure if she was even able to take a shaft of such length and girth, but her addiction to him had lost the concept of can and can't the moment he tore his underwear. Even if she couldn't, the hand which eclipsed her head could easily force her to take him.

She began to take him between her deep red lips, and her cheeks indented inward as she sucked on him. He growled, and shifted. Alanah sucked her monster, rolling her hands up and down his impressive length, soiling them with her gooey spit. Her eyes remained wide open, glittering beautifully in the red hue of the room. The hand pushed her down and up, guiding her as if it was her first time sucking a cock. She felt almost insulted at first; she was the queen of blowjobs; especially to him. Her throat already felt sore, the bulge in her neck showing how he used her mouth to his contentment. His girth was like a beer can, skin leathery and riddled with veins which gave her that extra pleasure. He groaned and tossed his head back; if Alanah was able to smile when her lips were stretched so thin, she would have.

His taste was exhilarating, the musky cock smell transferring to his taste as well, the slight tang of his moist head and the salty taste of his cum pouring down her throat spurted her own moistness in droves. With one hand holding herself up against his pelvis on all fours, a wandering hand slithered down the fabric of her dress to squeeze at her soft breast. It felt good, but lacked the same violating strength his monstrous hands had. They were so big he could swallow both her massive tits in his palms, and squeeze them until the pleasure made her squirt. The thought engorged her lust, she tried to take control of the blowjob, twisting her head in a corkscrew. The monster roared, slithering his tongue out like a snake. With his cock half embedded into her mouth Alanah felt fear, and she stopped immediately.

The roar told her all Alanah needed to know. She wasn't to take control and suck him. He was using her mouth, going to fuck her face like a fleshlight until it was bored of being serviced by her slutty mouth. The message was clear. "I'm going to use you, and if you argue I'm going to crush your head until it explodes." That was ok, the longer the night went on the more she wanted to submit. Her pussy demanded it be so. So she relented, resting her hands on the solid muscle of his thighs and waited for him to get busy.

She felt like a toy for this animal. A sex slave to a pack alpha whose purpose it was to look hot and open her legs for him when he returned from a hunt. Her eyes rolled back as he forced her head to bury against the hard skin around the base of his third leg, throat making such depraved noises that she could never replicate if she was in charge. She swallowed everything that spurted from him, her vision blurred; she was angry, she wanted to see with certainty how her mouth made him feel. She wanted to cum, so close, one small touch of her throbbing cunt would make herself feel a pleasure like none before.

He had sensed this, as he began to slow his hand against her head from the dizzying speed to a slower, methodical approach. His hand weakened and Alanah popped her lips free, gasping long breaths like she was sucking soup through a straw. Her chest heaved; dress having shifted lower until one breast had begun peeking out of the tightness of the red fabric. She adjusted it by pulling on the elastic spaghetti strap and snapping it back against her soft skin. The monster licked his thick lips, staring at Alanah like she was a finely drawn painting. A smile crooked up on her lips as she sat up, tossing her hair back and forth whilst teasing her animal by bouncing on her knees to let her perky, huge tits jump with her.

Lost in the moment, Alanah could barely hear the rattle of his neck shackles, and the grunt of his voice ripple out. Suddenly his hand was wrapped around her, dragging her toward him. Her whimpers were that of excitement, as she was turned and pulled to rest her back against his hulking body. 'Mmm, Daddy's so strong when he's horny.' She rolled her hips, rubbing his warclub of a penis with the swell of her soft ass. He roared and grasped the low chest cut-off of her skimpy dress. What followed was a tearing noise, and suddenly, Alanah felt the cold air of the room molest her naked body. The remnants of her outfit were held like a tissue in his giant hand; tossed away like it was nothing. Finally, she could feel the rough calluses against her bare skin; and moaned with such sincerity that even she was surprised as to how she could sound so at mercy to her monster. One hand swallowed a breast, and quickly after in a series of moves she could comprehend wrapped around one thick thigh to pull apart to allow her pussy to drool with nectar. Alanah tossed her hair around, letting it fall over her face as the creature licked around her neck with virility. She reached her arms back, coming her hands through his hair, almost ready to beg him to push one or two fingers in her to let her cum all over his seven-inch fingers. This continued, for a while. Hands feeling every bump of her defined tummy muscle, rubbing a fingertip over her pussy so she could tremble in his hands, her breasts never felt as sensitive as they were, for once someone had hands large enough to take them in his palm. Alanah had loved this part, no matter who it was. The worship of the effort she put into herself, the absolute awe of taking her body in their hands and free to do what their darkest desires wanted. She could feel their thoughts through each squeeze of her huge tits, each fantasy coming to light whenever their cocks made their way to nestle between her thick ass.

Zedda
Zedda
299 Followers
12