Tamed: Alanah's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
295 Followers

'Daddy, can I fuck you now?' Alanah purred, like a kitten getting scratched under the chin. The monster trilled, calmly; her nakedness brought him to a state of calm. She moaned, turning, and rubbing her tits on his chest as the tip of his huge cock tickled her underboob. 'I want it so bad...Just lie back and let me have you.'

To her surprise he did so, leaning back with his knees pointing up. Producing a small silvery packet from the pillows under the hulking mass of muscle and man Alanah tore it with her teeth, as her hands shook with the euphoric tingles of what she was going to have inside of her. She pulled the condom out, tutting as he growled in protest. 'I want more time to fuck, cleaning all your cum from the bed just wastes time.' She pulled the condom down his girth, feeling it strain as it stretched and clung to his cock. She rolled it past the rims of deep red lipstick marks she had left on him, silently praising herself over how deep she managed to suck him. 'Besides, how am I gonna tell my hus-' The condom stayed on him for all but a moment; the second his cock violently throbbed a tear around the side split and ripped the rubber until all but the ring against his fat balls and base remained. Alanah purred, eyes wide and hungry. She longingly licked along her plump lips. 'Fuck it, knock me up.' She hurriedly spun, giggling as she squatted over his tip, furiously rolling her hand around the most sensitive point. Before she could even feel it pull her lips apart Alanah tossed her head back and moaned, thighs trembling. She had to brace herself on his knees.

Alanah began to ride him, feeling his fleshy cock to its fullest. Every throb sent waves up her body; feelings so good over the pain that her fingers lost their sense of touch. 'More!' She squealed, sinking her hips lower, throwing her soft ass up and down as her pussy squirted fresh nectar out to trail down the bumps and wriggling lines of her monster's penis. Her hips were put to good use as they were on the dance floor; long rolls like belly-dancers twisting and turning as she loosened herself to get deeper.

She had gotten him halfway into her before she felt the sudden rush explode from where his tip had bored into her. She squealed, and her monster pulled her hair back to force her slender curves to arch back. She tried to writhe as her orgasm came, and yet she found it hard to. She saw how her tummy bulge with his immense, horse-like length pushing against her skin; seeing it made her cum harder. Words tried to slur out over her drawn-out moans, her hot cream expelling down the rest of his cock, she was certain that it would be feeling good for him too; she was practically a vibrating sleeve for his godly size. 'YES!' Alanah eventually managed to bark out in her submissive voice.

Despite it, her hips began to shimmy and roll again, as if her body acted on its own whims she repositioned; moving to a deep squat and throwing her ass up and down him with circular gyrations. Her ass rippled as the pleasure was made clear on her monster's face, cheeks clapping together in a lewd mating dance. She cried out and gritted her teeth as she felt his humongous hand smack against her ass; but like a jokey would to his horse, it only made her ride him faster and faster. It became a pace which made her thighs burn, her toes burying into the bed sheets as sweat formed on her body in a shimmering glaze. Her panting came hard, from both a tired and pleasurable front. She came again soon after, turning her head back and looking into those black eyes of the monster. Alanah had a knack for knowing when men burned with a desire for her body. The fire which he had sparking from his glassy eyes would have been able to burn down a forest.

The rattle of his neck chain had her in a frenzy, as if she knew what was coming. Here he comes, she thought. Like clockwork she bent over on all fours, knees spread and hands extending outward. His hands wrapped around her waist, his fingers interlocking with each other against her tummy. She smelt his manly musk, and his body loomed over her, casting a shadow. He started to thrust, moving her with him. She groaned, feeling him push deeper and deeper; with every thrust more and more inches claimed her, and a growl from her alpha was like music to her ears. Through her moans, a smile. She had felt so good, and still, he had not cum inside her.

His balls throbbed and slapped on her as he thrusted, like her tits when they slapped against his interlocked hands. They were well oiled, trained to fuck like they were dancers. He moved her to a better position which would dominate her further, he pushed her face down against the bed, raising her fat ass up in the air. Her pussy stretched over his length tighter than any other hole, like it had been moulded to his perfect size. He roared, moving up to a squat, hands wrapped around her toned biceps to grab and pull on. Alanah was lost at that point. Her utter helplessness to the monster overcame her; and it felt amazing. As if by magic a mirror formed in front of them, and she saw him behind her, doubling her size and height, fucking her in a frenzy. She liked it. Underneath a man, at his mercy, being fucked just how she liked it. The slam of his body against her made her cum again and again, losing the concept of time she had spent at his mercy.

It was her dream, he could cum whenever she wanted. It just felt like hours of constant orgasmic explosions before she suddenly felt his cum shoot inside her womb. She felt it all, bulging her stomach ever so slightly with his hot seed infesting her body. He was an animal that got too excited, speeding up his thrusts as he came inside of her. His cum was a thick, vicious white which leaked out of her as he slammed himself balls deep inside of her. 'Breed me daddy!' She cried, reaching back between her legs once he let go of her to cup his pulsating balls in each hand; milking them of their contents into her body. He had cum, and once it was over, he had unsheathed himself from her pussy. She was claimed, tired and limp, so sensitive to any move that even a gust of wind against her clit would send her into another orgasmic spasm. The monster delicately spun her over, to stare in awe at her thickness. His flaccid member stirred against her, and he calmly played with her tits as she stroked it longingly. 'Fuck... I wanna go again.' she purred, holding back a giddy giggle. Sex drunk even in a dream; she really was a depraved woman...

The morning sun had peeked through the thin curtains, and shone into Alanah's eyes. Its warmth and brightness brought her to an uncomfortable state of wake; and as the seconds drew on, she had become increasingly more aggravated that she was not back in the red room, with her sex crazed monster filling her with a pleasure which she had only felt for her one and true lover.

Sweat had clung to parts of her body, extenuating the aroma of the lusty perfume she had left on the night previous. Alanah had found herself the way she fell asleep, fingers gracing her pussy, which had left several orgasmic messes as her dream brought her over the edge multiple times over the night, her hair was blanketing most of her face, and she had shifted herself whilst in her dream, spreading her legs as wide as she could. She had had a good time as she slumbered, she could tell from how tender her body was. Every stroke of her sheets against her bare skin was luxuriously sensitive to the odd post-orgasmic tingle. When she pulled her fingers out from her panties the smooth fabric nestled against her sodden pussy, reminding her of the soft touch of her Step-Brother.

The mere thought of him brought a grin over her face, and a blush to colour her pretty face; that monster, could it have been anyone else? She recalled herself calling him all her pet names she once had for him, and he had reacted in his own beastly way. A yawn pulled her free of her thoughts, and a soft stroke of her hair. Another morning; another day without being fucked. For now, that was fine, as long as it meant another dream so lucid in its feeling would greet her with her monster all too gleeful to fuck her until her sadness for losing her lover numbed her for another day.

With a sigh she rose from her bed, neglecting to notice how her husband still resided on his side of the bed. She sat on her makeup desk, and without much of an attention to her surroundings, stared at herself in the mirror as she combed her silky hair. 'I hope it always feels that real.' She said to herself, sucking her bottom lip.

Zedda
Zedda
295 Followers
12