All Comments on 'Tamed By My Son'

by fannyrat

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot.

Awesome, great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great

ii loved it

rufriterrufriterover 6 years ago
Very well written

Except that there needs to be respect in any relationship, incestuous or otherwise, so calling her a slut spoiled it a little for me.

That is the most demeaning and undeserved label that can be applied to any woman.

It has always been a source of irritation for me that a man can have sex with a different girl every day, and be lauded as a stud by his peers, yet a girl who has sex with three guys in a year is branded a slut.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
Lost interest when he took control !!!!!

Why do young kids always get carried over the edge, why treat mom that way ?. Is he only out for revenge ?, he had it all ,then it went to his head. all in all it was a pretty good read. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Lost interest when he took control !!!!!

Uh, from the description, that seemed to be the point of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incitfull

Full on life. I couldnt stop reading it. One emotion to the next was well thought out.

Physical and emotional thrill to the end thank you.

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Wonderful.

Not at all what I expected. If it had been I wouldn't have finished reading it. At one point he began treating her badly but you quickly turned it back to a love story. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rocky70

Rocky, did you actually read the story ?

It was about the mother giving up control to enable her to become a lover to her son. Why do you think a story called 'Tamed by my Son' is wrong to show that loss of control?

Don't think you read the story I'm afraid

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MASTERFUL

That story went exactly where I hoped it would. SEXY AF

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 6 years ago
Very Enjoyable Indeed.

WOW.......great story concept well executed and superbly wordsmithed. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beg to differ

This cold have been extremely hot; previous scenarios like this have gotten me going. But it's just not realistic. Yes, the mother was a bitch, and yes, the kid had a point in getting even. But to be raped and beaten, and ask for the brat to be rewarded? She's giving him sex after all he did to her? Totally unrealistic. I skipped pp. 2-5 through sheer disappointment. It would have been much better to make him utterly smug and unapologetic, forcing her to live as his slave, possibly using a video as blackmail. But I had the distinct impression that she was going to forgive him completely,and I didn't want to wade through 4 more pages of what looked like a nonsensical plot. And why is the kid ALWAYS 18 or older? A kid of any age could get even by making proper plans. It's done with M/girls, why not boy/women? 18 is an adult for this scenario. Good writing, but the plot disappoints.

l_bentonl_bentonalmost 6 years ago
Please tell me this isnt the end please

Was an incredible. Start. I want more. please.

if you want or would conceder a ghost righter let me know. please..

l_benton75@yahoo.com

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

Great story love how you wrote how you spanked her and tamed her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The best!

The best story I have read here, almost as if you had had some experience with this subject,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Should your son get you pregnant than have couple kids with him

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2almost 5 years ago

CAN YOU RESPOND BACK TO ME AT ALLWORK77629@YAHOO.COM I WANT TO KNOW WHEN WILL YOU USE TOYS ON HER AND HOW MANY TIMES A DAY DO YOU TAKE HER!

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 4 years ago
A delightful story

It’s always a huge pleasure to read a literate, well written story. I’d really like to read some more, but this is easily worth five stars. Thank you very much; great stuff, keep up the good work.

Dezire64Dezire64over 3 years ago
5stars

This story deserves more than 5 stars.

I really like it.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Great story but

Disappointed. I can’t understand why you didn’t continue on with another chapter or two or three. This story is nowhere near finished...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for a little inspiration to continue..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved It

God, I loved it....If i could, i would give it more than 5 stars....It is not one of the best but THE BEST story i have ever read in literotica....came for a fap stayed for the story...didn't want to fap to it . I felt like if i fapped, it would be degrading to the story...

The love between them, oh the love between them, the way it was depicted , the way it was presented , the way it was written...It kinda make me emotional...and i want almost the same kind of love to be there between my wife and me.

Please write more of these kind of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am always in for the gentle romances. Never liked a noncon story. But this one got some real emotion coming after the unrealistic 1st page. Just sad that it might not have a proper conclusion.

RosstestforppappRosstestforppappover 2 years ago

Fantastic, what an articulated writing!, I wish to read the next part of the story where she is ready to be actually impregnated by her son, once he returns from University

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

A brilliant scenario, well explained with good descriptive text.

Your writing was emotional but still remained expressive about the on going situation. I disagree with some of the other reviewers, in that I feel that you finished this story at the appropriate point, youngsters leave home at eighteen or nineteen many never return to their home area after college or university, they tend to remain in or around the towns or cities of their higher education.

Congratulations on an extremely interesting story thank you for publishing this work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your explicit and intellectual writing and choice of verbiage are fabulous. I've never read a more perfect story from a grammatical point of view. The story line was great as well. This is the first writing of yours I have read. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sometimes a woman needs a spanking. Your son was there to lend a helping hand. It wasn't his fault that your dark, hairy bush was on display. You're the one who grew that out. He was only trying to give you what you needed, but you tempted him with a primal, Edenic beauty. What happened became unavoidable the moment your cunt scent hit his nostrils. A boy knows. He knows his mother, and knows that he can do no wrong in her eyes. Deep down, he knew he'd only need to rape you once. And his intuition paid of handsomely. You gave in so easily, a truly loving mother, and this winter break, he'll breed you. You need to get knocked up by your son now, or you'll never forgive yourself. In love with your own flesh, you want him to grow inside you again. A slut mother lets her son's essence back into the womb. Thats only natural. Thats why he pumps the spunk in you, to breed. Although we can never condone it, rape is one of the many tools that Mother Nature uses as a means to an end. In this case, a bitch got the spanking she deserved, and thanks to her only son, she learned that she was a slut all along. Thats the power of mother-son romance. What a Blessing. Be patient and I'm sure your loneliness will give way to incestuous romance yet again. A son always cums back for more. As it was in the Beginning, when Adam fucked his mother St. Eve, incestuous inbreeding is favored by Heaven, and when a son reclaims his first home, we can only smile and give thanks.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 year ago

Never made it past the rape. Terrible for a son to do.

SatyrDickSatyrDick9 months ago

[29.07.23]

Hawt und Romanntique!

11/10!!!!!

lbentonlbenton7 months ago

out standing!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nooo it ended too soon. What happens next? You can't leave the mother like that. She needs her son damn it! :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous