Tamed By My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
878 Followers

When I arrived home that evening the atmosphere and tension were tangible and incredibly powerful. Rick, even after I let him have sex with me a second time to eradicate the rape issue, was still in a terrible frightened state over what he had done. There was still a heavy atmosphere between us all evening. After all, the events of the previous evening had still happened and although the real nasty side of proceedings had been alleviated, there was still a very uneasy and unnatural feeling in the house. That was only to be expected I suppose, when a boy spanks and rapes his mother, then she willingly gives herself to him a second time (no matter what her justification may be) then it is not exactly an everyday occurrence is it!

To cut a long story short, I told him of my plan. I informed him that all decisions regarding our home life together were now his to make. Rick constantly complained that I wouldn't let him eat junk food, well now he could make that decision for us both. He moaned when I criticised his sloppy dress and he hated it when I constantly told him how to behave. Well now all those decisions taken regarding food, how we BOTH were to dress and all other household issues were now his domain. I would teach him how to pay all utility bills, pay the newspaper bill etc and basically how to deal with the Butcher, the Baker and the Candlestick maker. He could even decide where we were to take our holidays as I had always insisted on my own tastes and needs.

I had not changed since I had got home from work, the momentous conversation starting as soon as I entered the house and had gone on for hours. I was still dressed in stockings and after the evening meal we sat around nervously talking.

Eventually we had talked our situation to death and all we could do now was to try and implement the new power base and try to make it work.

I went to my bedroom and began to prepare myself for bed.

Rick was still unsure of himself, so I left him downstairs trying to get his head around how his life had changed so momentously in twenty four hours.

I was still messing around in my room with the door wide open, when I heard him at the top of the stairs and insanity took over. In a crazy and lunatic moment, I took a snap and instant decision, it just came over me, it was irrepressible, there was no rational thought and it was not the actions of a sensible woman.

I took off my blouse and stood in my lacy black bra which hardly held my breasts in check. I snapped open the button on my skirt and pulled down the zipper.

There I stopped.

And waited.

As Rick followed me (what seemed to my pounding heart like hours later) I was ready for him. I waited right until the moment he passed my door, before shaking my hips slightly and allowing my skirt to drop to the floor. I turned towards Rick in my stockings, suspenders and heels. Rick stopped in his tracks and stood looking at me, taking in the sight, his eyes roaming over my breasts, dropping between my legs and gazing at my stocking clad legs.

"Oh and another thing Darling, I said seductively, with all the decisions you are now responsible for, in this room the same rules apply, there is no difference."

I unhooked my bra and bared my large but firm breasts to him, as Rick gazed upon my firm jutting nipples I hooked my fingers in the waistband of my panties and with my heartbeat threatening to explode, I lowered my panties until they fell the rest of the way on their own.

Rick approached me nervously and as he stood before me I said.

"You can have me whenever you like - you decide where and when - don't ask - just take me."

What I was doing was insane but I waited until he led me to the bed rather than the other way round, he had to learn to be the boss and to use me for his own gratification.

We lay on the bed together, the look on his face was one of amazement and incredulous disbelief. Given what had happened the day before, he thought himself a very lucky boy to get away with what he had done. Yet now as the whole situation dawned on my son, the look of sheer disbelief spread across his face.

If my son was amazed by this turn of events he was not alone. With my heart pumping and the blood pounding in my ears, I took the first surreal step towards the next stage of our relationship. It felt immensely personal the first time I kissed my own son, it was weird yet exciting. We kissed with eyes closed for what seemed like an age until I felt him pull away.

I offered my breasts up to him and Rick tentatively cupped each good sized and firm breast in his hands. He lowered his mouth to my engorged nipple and drew the hard bud into his mouth. I had rather small areola and quite large nipples which combined, made the area quite hard and prominent. In everyday situations I had to wear a padded bra to hide what would have been incredibly visible and prominent 'pokies'. I don't think Rick had ever imagined my hard erect buds to be as long and hard as he now found them.

The pride I had in my breasts, was multiplied by my son's reaction to them.

He was captivated and touched, kneaded, kissed and licked my breasts and my sensitive nipples until he had me gasping with pleasure.

When we lay down together these intimate and personal feelings were still building. I kissed down his chest sucking my son's nipples on the way down. I continued across his hard muscled chest until I reached the line of hair that ran from his pubic hair to his navel.

That was where my face met my son's huge rampant cock.

Most women would say that the ultimate in intimacy is sexual penetration which my son had done to me twice already.

Believe me those incidents were not in the same league as now. I held my sons cock at the base, my face and lips mere inches from his big angry bulbous crown. This was insane, it was absolutely crazy but I snaked my tongue out and ran it around the head of his cock. Rick stiffened then groaned aloud, with both the realisation of what his mother was about to do and the physical sensation of my wet lips engulfing the head and gently sucking.

Jesus, I was sucking my son's cock!

It was the first cock that I had had in my mouth since I don't know when. I savoured his taste and I groaned in pleasure as I felt the hardness, youth, power, size and pure raw sexuality of his big shaft filling my mouth.

I worshipped his cock like a woman pleasuring a man should. I was astounded at the pleasure I got myself from the act. I was so incredibly turned on, the act of sucking a man's cock was thrilling at any time, but for it to be my own son that I was performing fellatio on was wild.

I must have derived as much pleasure as the man who I was actually sucking.

I moaned and groaned at having my sons cock in my mouth more than he did. I worshipped his cock and I kissed his balls and rolled them in my mouth. I licked up his length and devoured his purple pulsating head greedily.

I pleasured my son like no mother ever should.

Rick was slowly pushing himself up into my mouth and gently fucking my face. In no time the tell tale signs began. When I had started this I expected to simply get him hard, give him pleasure and prepare him to take me again. I had not really thought about sucking him off and him cumming in my mouth. However I realised that Rick was simply too far gone to stop now, so I gently caressed his full heavy balls and sucked his helmet until the inevitable happened.

God how surreal is it to have your own son cum in your mouth? As the first huge powerful blasts hit my throat I found out. Rick had replenished himself after last night's exertions and pumped a huge load of hot, sticky and salty tasting semen into my waiting and willing mouth.

Rick groaned aloud in total ecstasy.

After sucking and slurping and milking his semen into my mouth, I had no intention of doing anything other than swallow the entire load and after savouring the taste and consistency of him that's exactly what I did.

As Rick recovered I gently kissed, licked and sucked his shrinking cock. I had committed this act of gross indecency on my own son and there was no point doing anything but go the whole way. I raised myself up onto my knees so that Rick could watch the finale.

All the time knowing that my son could see what I was doing and that he was watching intently, I drew my fingers up along his shrinking cock which captured the errant semen. As the ring of my fingers reached his large still swollen head it created a small pool in which the gathered cum pooled.

I lowered my lips to the pool of semen and noisily sucked the beautiful tasting, brilliant white nectar, into my mouth. After licking up the length of my son's dick, catching all the remnants of semen like a little girl licking an ice cream, I noticed one last glob of semen that I had missed.

The pool lay amongst the line of hair from his pubes to his navel, again I lowered my lips and turning to look Rick in the eyes I sucked up the last of my son's huge ejaculate into my mouth.

As our eyes stayed locked together I licked my fingers clean of the sticky mess and made an exaggerated motion of swallowing the cum.

I blew his mind, who in life had ever shared this awesome experience with his own mother?

I stayed knelt on the bed gathering myself together as the raw passion eased, until such a time as it was time for me to move. I was suddenly very embarrassed at my actions, it was like I didn't want to look him in the face after the immensely intimate act I had just performed on him. I twisted my body and moved up to lay beside him, our eyes met fleetingly, in an incredibly shy, embarrassed and sheepish encounter.

If sucking my son's cock was the ultimate intimacy so far, then what followed next, ran it an incredibly close second.

Rick slid down my body to my still heaving breasts. I waited for him to play with my tits, yet I got a complete surprise when after just a minute of so of sucking on my nipples, Rick moved away.

He knew where he wanted to be and I was quickly realising the same. As he lowered himself down I spread my legs, there was no further need for false modesty and I opened myself fully to him.

I expected him to dive down onto my pussy and devour me. In a way I wish he had done, because that would have spared me the further hugely intimate moment of having my son inspect me.

Rick's face lay inches from my private, intimate and very personal part. I found it incredibly embarrassing to watch him simply staring at my vagina. Rick touched my outer lips with his finger tips and ran the rapidly swelling and puffy labia between his thumb and forefinger. After a while he put his hand over my now exposed, wet and desperate inner labia. Still gazing at (his first?) pussy so close up and personal, he spread my tiny lips and peered at my sodden pussy hole. He could see nothing inside me as the walls of my vagina closed together just inside me, to create a wet pink barrier.

I could not look away, I was somehow compelled to watch my son, as he touched my labia, clitoris and inner folds.

As Rick continued to play with me like a child with a new toy, the look on his face was one of amazement at where he was, what he was doing and with whom he was doing it.

My son had raped me and then climbed on top of me to use me a second time, I did not find either of those incidents as personal, intimate and embarrassing as I was now finding his caressing of me.

I was becoming increasingly desperate for him to pleasure me and was about to beg him to lick my pussy, when he slowly bent his head forward and simply placed a kiss on my pretty pink lips.

I groaned aloud and fell back onto the bed my head thrown upwards. Closing my eyes at the same time, I settled back to experience the surreal intimacy of having my own son lick my pussy.

Rick kissed, licked and sucked on my inner labia, he pushed his tongue inside me like he was fucking me and licked at my clitoris. He was tasting his mum.

He was useless.

My son proved to be a very inexperienced and callow youth when it came to sex (this made me think more about him being a virgin, God if he was, I had taken my own son's virginity!)

I expected this lack of know-how to ruin it for me.

Au contraire.

I found the juvenile and tentative fumbling, caressing and manipulation of my pussy to actually be a huge turn on. I was with a boy just finding his way in life and in sex and it turned me on. It thrilled me immensely to be the one that my son was finding his way with and I lay back and let the wonderful erotic sensations wash over me. I felt the touch of his probing tongue, caressing the most intimate and sensual part of me, driving me crazy with lust.

Although the thrilling physical touch, (however inexperienced it was) was causing me so much pleasure, the mental thought of who we were and what we were doing excited me to a whole new level. This was my own son licking my sodden lips and probing my desperate vagina, it was Rick who was running his tongue across the top of my quivering entrance, across my urethra and over my throbbing clitoris.

My son continued to pleasure me. He would occasionally stop his licking of me, to pull back and gaze at the pink, gaping sodden mess that was my pussy. I realised that I didn't want to cum, I wanted to keep myself in that insanely pleasurable state of being on the cusp of orgasm. Rick not being consistent in his licking of me helped me stave off the orgasm.

I was in the most blissful condition of being on the edge, which was driving me crazy, when I realised what I wanted. Pushing his head from between my legs,

"Lay back Darling," I whispered to him I need you inside me."

Rick lay back on the bed and I put my legs to either side of him. Reaching between my legs to grasp his big eager cock, I placed him at my throbbing entrance. I sat back slightly and felt the huge bulbous head of my sons cock push open my labia and nestle in my entrance.

I lowered myself a couple of inches, just enough to feel my tight vagina ease and his cock head enter me. The feeling was electric and I stayed in the same position as I gently rocked, ensuring that only the very tip of his cock was entering me. I moved just enough, so that only the helmet of his wonderful penis was fucking the tight ring of my entrance.

I managed to make love to my son like this for quite a while, controlling the tempo and therefore the state of my arousal and the climax that I somehow managed to keep only moments away. There came a point that I could take this intense pleasure no longer and I slowly sank my pussy down over his big rock hard length, until he filled me completely.

Rick was struggling to hold on, my slow sensual stimulation of his eager young cock had taken him to the edge also. As he felt the semen begin to move he began to fuck up into me. He quickened his thrusts which was all I needed to finally bring the all consuming earth shattering orgasm.

As the physical impact of orgasm began to tear through me, the mental situation came to the fore. The spanking, the rape, the sucking of his cock, the licking of my pussy, combined with the fact it was with my very own son that I had done those things, together with the illicit, illegal, immoral and incestuous nature of what we were doing, it all combined in that one huge climax to make my pussy explode with the most powerful orgasm I had ever had at that point.

The pure dirty insanity of how I was behaving, instead of shaming me, was making my lust spiral out of control.

I began to scream out all the emotion and ecstasy that the cocktail caused, I was like a woman possessed. The combination of my quivering, pulsating and electrified pussy gripping the big cock that filled me, as it pumped, twitched and pulsated his young powerful semen deep, deep inside me, gave us the most profound mutual orgasm between a mother and her son that we could possibly experience.

As I slowly recovered, my breath still in short gasps, Rick idly played with my breasts. They hung seductively down towards him and he nipped and pulled my large nipples to the point of slight pain. Post-orgasm, it felt wonderful.

I whispered to Rick,

"Turn me over baby."

Rick grabbed my waist and quickly spun me around to change positions.

"Now take your beautiful cock out of mummy's pussy Darling."

As Rick slowly withdrew his still semi-hard cock from me, I quickly replaced it with my hand. On the one hand I wanted to smear his cum all over me, I wanted to wear his cum and my juices as his trophy, I wanted to let it spill onto the bed when I lay, where I could wallow in his semen.

Another idea won the contest however.

I raised myself onto an elbow and then opened my legs. The huge deposit of semen poured from me and I caught it all in my hand. Feeling like a porn starlet, I then acted like I have never imagined doing before. I raised my hand into the air next to my face, slightly tilting my head back I opened my mouth and put my fingers above. I let the whole pool of still hot and potent cum, slowly slide from my hand to fall into my open and waiting mouth.

Rick was stunned, I made great play of tasting him and keeping it in my mouth for a moment, before I swallowed the result of our love making. I dipped two fingers back into the disaster area that was my pussy and pulled some more of our 'love cocktail' from me. I offered my fingers to Rick and hesitatingly at first, he allowed me to feed my fingers to him, he also tasted himself and mummy together. I did this twice more, once each, as I scooped out the remnants of my son's ejaculation and my own juices in an incestuous shameful cocktail.

The insanely shameful act that I had just performed, had a remarkable effect on me and caused the deep embarrassment that I then felt in front of my son. This shocking humiliation coursing through me only served to turn me on even more.

As we lay, post-coital in silence, we touched and caressed each other. Rick was gently toying with my curly black bush.

"Do you like my pussy being hairy Darling? I asked. Remember baby you make all the decisions around here from now on, I said. If you want me natural, trimmed, landing strip, Brazilian, shaved or totally waxed it's up to you, it's yours son and you must tell me how I am to be for you."

After a while thinking in silence Rick said,

"I have seen millions of girls on the porn sites and they all don't have a pube between them. He continued, I love how you look and to be honest, you are my mum and I want you to look like my mum, not a clone from a porno site."

It was at that point that I realised my son and I was going to have the type of relationship that I wanted. We were not going to be like a couple, we were not going to go off into the sunset, getting married having children like other normal couples do. We were going to remain exactly what we were, mother and son. Our relationship was based on that very fact, I needed to remain his mum and I wanted the thrill of having sex with my son, not a boy who had become my partner. Rick also felt the same. If we became a couple or an item it would spoil the beautiful situation that we had, he didn't want to fuck me as his girlfriend or his wife he wanted to fuck his mum!

In a warm, blissful and contented moment, I slid my hands down to caress my son's gorgeous cock,

"I am yours to use as you wish baby, your cock has a new home now - between my legs," I purred.

For the following days and weeks my son and I had sex on a daily basis. Even when I was on my period I would gladly and hungrily suck him off every day.

At work for those few weeks I managed to remain professional and kept my performance levels even higher than before, due to my relaxed state. I forgot all the stress that came with running the house and put all my energies into my work.

fannyrat
fannyrat
878 Followers