Tamed By My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
877 Followers

As my son was buried to the hilt in his own mother's pussy I came. The feeling of his powerful young cum invading my (fantasy) unprotected, vulnerable, fertile womb was a terrific thrill.

My pussy suddenly seemed alive as though it had a life of it's own. As the indescribable pleasure ripped my world apart, my vaginal walls contracted of their own accord. As Rick was so big and filled me so wonderfully those contractions simply squeezed his cock, creating even more contact and even more pleasure for us both.

As we gasped and panted and professed our love for each other, Rick continued to slide his softening penis into me. He was big enough to still fill me at this point and as he continued to pleasure my still convulsing vagina, I did then what I had never done before or since.

I had a second orgasm.

I came again, screaming his name and begging him tearfully to fuck me.

We lived in blissful ecstasy for the remainder of the time before Rick left for university. He had tried his utmost to get on an electrical engineering course at a university that he could attend from home. However it wasn't possible, which meant that Rick at the tender age of eighteen had to leave me.

Does anyone truly know the meaning of the phrase broken hearted?

I was broken hearted, my world was collapsing but I knew it was my son's future and that it had to be done.

When the love of my life left me, in the most emotional and tearful scene that would have broken your heart just as a bystander, I was destroyed. My whole life and my entire being had become so entwined in my son, my lover, my everything, I was devastated.

I truly cannot imagine any couple in life being so hopelessly in love, so completely committed, so insanely besotted with a partner, to ever get near to understanding the all consuming love I had for my son, my lover my world.

When my son left me I immersed myself in my work but this time in a more relaxed, even minded and therefore more efficient way. I became even more successful.

I missed my son tremendously and cried myself to sleep some nights, torturing myself that he was in bed with a young first year student and giving her what was rightfully mine.

When Rick came home for the first half term, I was like a virgin on her first date. The nerves and excitement threatening to overwhelm me. Although we spent long hours talking (and long hours doing the lazy sod's overdue washing) I was completely and utterly overwrought with the all consuming love, happiness and joy that nothing had changed between us.

I had taken two weeks annual leave to coincide with my lover's homecoming and we spent the whole two weeks making love. The thrill of which was still the fact that I was having illegal, illicit, immoral and mind-blowing sex with my own son and for him the mutual licking, sucking and fucking of his own mum was the greatest thrill in the world.

In the evening, Rick loved to sit back on the sofa, legs apart and watch his mum suck his cock. I would love to kneel between his legs and worship, caress and service my son's cock. I always made sure that as I sucked his wonderful cock, that his gorgeous length was between us. He would be laid back watching, I would be on my knees servicing him and as our eyes met it was always with his wonderful length between us. I knelt before my son kissed and made love to his cock as we maintained eye contact.

When Rick leaves me I die a little. I know my son has to make the most of the chances he can get in life and being a normal boy in a normal life will give him the best opportunity to fulfil his potential.

But if you want a selfish yet honest statement from a desperate and hopelessly in love woman,

Then the sooner the love of my life comes back to me and takes up his rightful position in my life, my home, my bed and my vagina, then the happier his slut will be.

fannyrat
fannyrat
877 Followers