Tamed By Stepdaddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie is taking out for a more public punishment.
2.6k words
4.56
52.2k
50

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,654 Followers

I avoided my stepdad as much as possible over the following days. Then on Saturday morning when I wandered into the kitchen, he was sitting at the table reading the newspaper. He looked up when I walked in and his eyes passed over my outfit, his lips stretching into a thin line. My heart dropped as I realized I should not have let him see me dressed like this.

I was wearing a crop top that showed off my ample breasts, and tight shorts that hugged my plump ass. I could feel his gaze lingering on my curves, and I squirmed uncomfortably under his scrutiny.

"Good morning, Katie. Do you have a trial shift at Hooters today?" he asked, folding his newspaper and dropping it on the table.

"No," I said, lingering by the door, wanting to get out of there fast.

"Hmm, then why are you dressed like it?" he asked.

"I just thought it was a cute outfit," I said, batting my eyelashes at him, hoping he'd drop the matter and go back to reading the news.

I was wrong. I could see the anger simmering in his eyes. "I thought I made myself clear the other night?"

My heart skipped a beat at the reminder of our spanking session, and a flicker of shameful arousal pulsed through me followed by fear. I shrank back, "Yes, you did," I replied, my voice barely a whisper.

He stood up and stepped toward me. His voice was stern, "Clearly I did not. I think it's time for another lesson."

He strode across the kitchen, grabbed me by the arm, and dragged me back upstairs to my bedroom.

"Rick, calm down please," I said as he shoved me into the middle of the room.

"I am calm, young lady. And you will address me respectfully. Now, I am going to teach you how to dress like a respectable young lady. First of all, let's get rid of this slutty attire."

Before I could move he grabbed hold of my top and tore the garment down the front. My breasts spilled free, naked and exposed before his furious gaze. I moved my hands to cover my modesty.

"Put your hands at your sides!" he shouted.

Trembling with fear, I complied, my cheeks blushing with embarrassment.

"Not. Even. Wearing. A. Bra," he said slowly. Angrily. "You know what. You want to dress like a whore? Fine. I'll teach you another way. Take off those shorts. Take it all off."

"I'm not going to strip in front of you," I protested.

"You don't have a choice. If you're not naked in the next two minutes you'll feel my belt on your backside," he warned.

"I'm 18, you can't treat me like this," I whined, even though it hadn't worked last time he'd disciplined me.

"That's a minute and a half now," he said.

I could see he was dead serious and hurriedly began unbuttoning my shorts and stripping them off, followed by my panties. Naked, I stood in the middle of my room, feeling more exposed than I had in my entire life. I stood there, completely naked, my arms crossed protectively over my breasts. His gaze moved over my curvaceous body, the hunger in his eyes unmistakable. I felt so powerless and exposed, my face flushing with arousal and shame.

He reached out and pinched my nipple hard enough to make me groan. "Fucking little whore. I bet you love being naked like that, don't you? Eh?"

Without waiting for an answer he turned and pulled open my wardrobe. He rifled through my clothes until he pulled out a fishnet crop top and tossed it at me.

"Put that on," he barked, already rummaging around again.

"This is to go over another top. I can't wear it alone it's completely see-through," I said, holding it up as if he needed a second look.

"You like dressing like a slut, so dress like a slut," he replied. He pulled out a small black skirt, the kind that was light enough to blow up in the wind. "That too," he added, throwing it at me.

"I need underwear," I said. There was no way I was going to walk around the house dressed like that for him. I'd sooner stay naked, somehow that seemed more dignified.

"No, you don't. Now get dressed before I resort to a more physical punishment." His hand landed on his belt buckle and I swallowed hard. Even though I had managed to derive some pleasure from the spanking he'd given me the other night, I doubted I'd enjoy the huge metal buckle colliding with my supple flesh.

Without another word of protest, I pulled on the garments he'd chosen from and I looked at my shameful reflection in the mirror. At least the skirt covered my ass and pussy. The top was pointless. If anything it drew more attention to my breasts.

I looked back at Rick, trying to gauge his reaction. He was staring at me, one eyebrow raised. He strode towards me and moved his hands to my hips, the heat of his body making me shiver.

"As I said, if you're going to dress like a slut you'd best learn to do it right. Let's go into town and do a bit of shopping," he said.

"Rick, you cannot be serious!" I said, on the verge of shouting. Somebody I knew might see me like this. Hell, I didn't even want strangers to see me in this poor excuse for an outfit.

"Excuse me?" he said, eyebrow raised.

"I mean, I can't go out like this, Sir," I said, making my tone more compliant.

"Now she shows some modesty. Too late. We are going out even if I have to drag you kicking and screaming like a naughty little girl," he said.

I followed him downstairs, feeling so exposed and ashamed. I wanted to run back to my room and hide away. I practically ran to his car and sat low in the seat the whole drive into town.

When we arrived he handed me a credit card and told me not to come out of the store unless I had at least three pieces of clothing that befitted a young lady. He said if they didn't meet his standards then my punishment would be extended.

I hurried into the store, mortified at the looks I got when I entered. There were teenagers and old men who leered at my nakedness. There was a middle-aged woman who tutted loudly and made a comment about the youth of today as she passed me. With each step I took I felt more eyes burning into me and soon enough I started to feel a small tingle.

I couldn't believe it but I was getting turned on by all the attention. There was something almost liberating about being out in public in such a revealing outfit. Still, I knew that I had to stick to the task at hand and find clothing that Rick would approve of.

I took the items straight to the till and dumped them on the counter, eager to pay and get back in the car. The sales clerk, a skinny man in his fifties, looked up at me, his eyes bulging at the sight of my outfit.

"We have a no-returns policy so I hope you tried them on," he said. He lifted the first dress without even looking at it. His eyes were glued to my breasts. My stiff nipples poked through the netting of my top.

"I didn't try them on but that's okay, I'm sure they'll fit," I said, placing Rick's credit card on the counter to try and hurry him along.

"Oh, no. No, no no," the man said, shaking his head. "I must insist that you try them on. Come on!"

He walked around the counter, scooped up the items I'd chosen, and then led me by the arm to the changing rooms at the back of the store. I walked in, my shame escalating with each step, but glad to be away from the prying eyes of the other shoppers. The clerk followed me in and closed the door behind us.

'What are you doing?" I demanded.

"Take off your clothes," he said. He began laying out the three dressed I'd chosen on the bench.

"You can wait outside," I told him, crossing my arms over my chest, hiding my breasts from his lingering gaze.

"Nonsense. Helping with fitting is part of my job," he said.

"I'm not getting changed in front of you."

"I've already seen everything, sweetheart. Besides, if you dress like that out in public you're asking for it, aren't you?"

"What? No."

"Spare me the false modesty. You came out hoping someone would fuck you. Plain and simple. Now strip. Before I get nasty."

I glared at him, not sure what was happening.

"Take off your clothing," he said again. This time he emphasized the word 'off'.

"But..." I started, my chest heaving with anger.

"No buts," he snapped. "Now, do as I say or there will be consequences."

Something about the authoritative tone he used sent a tingle through me and as my face heated with embarrassment, I began to pull off my top. He watched as I undressed, his eyes locked on my body. I felt exposed and yet strangely aroused at the same time. Once I was completely naked, he told me to try on the first dress. I did as I was told, fumbling with the fabric.

"Let me help," he said, taking hold of the garment and helping me into it.

Once the dress was on he had me turn on the spot and then he began moving the fabric around under the guise of "enhancing the fit". He certainly wasn't shy about touching me, which made me both uncomfortable and excited. Every time his old hands brushed my breasts I felt a jolt of arousal course through me.

"Let's take it off then," he said gently, as he began to unzip the dress again.

He slipped the dress off my shoulders and it slid down my body, landing on the floor around my feet.

"Pick it up," he commanded me, still standing unnervingly close to me.

I bent down, feeling the heat of his eyes on my tush the entire time. My hand touched the dress and his clamped onto my ass. I froze, not knowing what to do. His fingers kneaded my flesh, groping and massaging my bum.

"You like this, don't you," he said, his voice heavy with promise.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I just stood there, my body trembling with a combination of fear and excitement.

"Answer me, " he said.

" Yes," I whispered, my voice barely audible.

"Good girl," he replied.

He moved closer to me and pulled me into a standing position, the dress discarded on the floor. I could feel his hot breath against my neck. His hands moved up my waist slowly, teasing me until they cupped my breasts. I gasped at the sudden pleasure that shot through my body.

"Nice big titties just for me," he said. "Aren't they?"

I nodded, unable to speak.

He let go of my breasts and moved his hands down to my waist, pulling me closer to him. We were so close I could feel his hard cock pressing against me.

He spun me around and pushed me up against the mirror, my bare flesh sticking to the glass. Then he leaned down and took my breast in his mouth, licking and sucking at my nipple. I whimpered with pleasure, my body alive with sensation as he molested me.

He moved his hands down over my body, exploring the curves and hollows until they came to rest on my pussy. He groaned as he felt my desire for him and began to rub my clit.

This was so wrong. He was an old man, a stranger, a pervert. I shouldn't be letting him touch me. And yet I was powerless to stop him. Not just because he was stronger than me, but because I yearned for it.

Time seemed to stand still as he teased me with his touch. I writhed against him, only able to control myself by the narrowest of margins. Whimpers of delight slipped through my lips as his fingers worked my pussy expertly. I shuddered and moaned as waves of bliss washed over me. I felt the intensity of my pleasure increase until I could no longer control it. I let out a loud gasp as I climaxed in his hands, my legs shaking uncontrollably.

Once I'd come down from my high, I felt an intense mix of pleasure and shame. I'd given into a carnal urge that I was already starting to regret. But it was not over yet.

"Now you need to pay for the treat you've been given," he said.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and forced me down to my knees. I shook my head in protest but he was having none of it.

"Take it out and suck it. Now," he said forcefully.

I unzipped and opened his pants, and his thick cock was revealed. I cast my eyes downwards, too embarrassed to look him in the face. Tentatively, I inched my face forward, my tongue extended. The smell of his manliness wafted up my nose. I licked it slowly, the taste bitter and salty. Slowly, I opened my mouth and closed it around his shaft. He grabbed a handful of my hair and guided my face up and down, his thrusts becoming increasingly harder and faster. I felt my face flush with embarrassment, yet something else stirred within me. I stopped fighting the sensations, no longer caring at this point what was right and wrong.

"You nasty little slut," he said, moaning as I pleasured him.

The pleasure he derived from my actions only stoked the fire within me further. I felt my arousal start to return, and I began to move my head faster in a rhythm that matched his thrusts. His grip on my hair tightened as his explosion approached, and I sped up my movements.

"Oh, yeah," he panted. "You filthy girl. Going out dressed like that. You asked for this. Didn't you?"

"Mmhmm," I said, as I swallowed his sword like a pro.

He finally let out a loud groan as his orgasm shot deep into my throat. His grip on my hair loosened and he pushed me off of him with a satisfied grunt. I stayed there, on my knees, his cum dripping down my chin.

He zipped his pants up and straightened himself up. He smiled down at me, his face a mixture of lust and pride. He put a hand on my chin and lifted it so he could look into my eyes.

"You can have the clothes for free. Slut," he said, before turning and leaving the dressing room.

I cleaned myself up, grabbed the new dresses, and almost ran back to Rick's car. he took the clothes from me and inspected them before giving a satisfied nod and tossing them onto the back seat.

"Did something happen in there?" he asked.

I looked into his eyes and I knew that somehow he knew exactly what had happened in that changing room. Maybe he'd arranged it, or maybe he just knew that something like that would happen. Either way, Rick knew.

I looked down at my lap and said, "Nothing I didn't ask for."

"Exactly," he replied, before starting the car and taking us home.

***************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading, I hope I made you horny. Feel free to send me your feedback and let me know what you're aching to read next.

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,654 Followers