Tamed By Stepdaddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Katie loses the right to wear clothes.
2.8k words
4.57
51.3k
54

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,656 Followers

Around the house, I was forced to wear the "respectable" clothes Rick had bought for me. He bought a whole load more garments for me after the first shopping trip. My wardrobe consisted almost entirely of dresses that covered me from neck to ankle. I didn't dare try to wear anything else around the house, but when I went out I always hid a change of attire under the suffocating dresses.

I woke up and climbed out of bed wearing the silk pajamas that Rick insisted I wore each night. No more panties and T-shirts for me. I couldn't wait for Mom to get home so this bullshit could finally end. When I told her everything that Rick had done he would be gone for good.

I checked my phone and saw a message from Travis. I'd been texting him and exchanging pics with him all night. If Rick knew he'd go mental, but luckily he didn't.

I strolled into the bathroom and jumped in the shower, thinking about the lunch date I was having with Travis later. I already knew what I was going to wear I just needed to sneak it out of the house.

I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around myself, and headed back into my bedroom. Rick was sitting in my desk chair, holding my phone so tightly his knuckles were white. He was seething, his brow furrowed and his jaw clenched.

"What are you doing with my phone?" I asked, fear seizing me. I already knew what he'd found.

"Care to explain this?" He turned my phone to me so I could see the image of me lying on my bed naked with my legs spread. The picture had been for Travis and only Travis. My cheeks turned red with embarrassment that Rick had seen the photo.

Rick's stare was intense, his eyes never leaving mine. He didn't say anything, but I knew what he was thinking. I tried to grab the phone from his hand, but he held it out of my reach.

"How did you even unlock it?" I asked, desperate to find a way out of the situation.

"Your passcode is your birthday. It was hardly rocket science," Rick drawled. "I thought that we'd made progress and yet here you are sending disgusting images to people."

"I-I'm sorry," I stammered. "It's just...Travis and I are dating, and I wanted to send him something special."

Rick's stare was intense. His lip curled in disgust. "Clearly you need another lesson."

"No, I don't!" I yelled in frustration.

Rick leaped to his feet and with one swift movement, he whipped my towel off my body. I let out a startled cry, quickly wrapping my arms over my body to protect myself.

"Spare me the false modesty," he said.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me across the room. I tried to fight him but he was too strong and being naked I was at a disadvantage. He bent me over my desk, pushing my face against the cold wood.

"You will learn to conduct yourself with some respect," he said.

"When my mom gets home you are so fucking finished!" I snarled.

"Oh, please. She'll thank me for teaching you how to behave."

Rick's hand came down on my ass with a resounding smack. The pain was sharp and intense, much worse than when he'd last done it. Another smack fell hard on my ass cheek, making me yelp in pain. He smacked me again, a third time, then a fourth time. I cried out each time looking frantically for something to hold on to so I could push myself back away from the desk. But there was nothing. He continued to smack me, and I continued to squirm in pain.

"Rick! Please! Stop!" I screamed at him.

"Stop what?" he asked. "I haven't even begun yet."

"Please...I'll do whatever you want, just stop it," I begged him.

To my surprise, he did stop. He withdrew the hand that had been holding me down and took a step away from me. I sunk to my knees, quivering in pain, on the verge of tears.

"Since you'd rather be naked than wear the nice clothes that I bought you, from now on you will remain naked," he said.

"What?"

I looked around and saw him pull open my closet and begin tearing my clothes off the rails.

"What are you doing?" I demanded, my voice shrill and afraid.

"I'm taking these away. When you learn to behave like a respectable young lady you can have them back."

I went to get up but a single glare from him stopped me. His anger was terrifying. I'd never seen Rick so furious before.

He took every single item of clothing that I owned and locked them away in a trunk in his room. He was thorough in his confiscation. He didn't leave me with so much as a sock.

*

I sat naked on my bed for what seemed like hours. I was in total shock. Rick had gone too far and yet there was nothing I could do about it. I couldn't call anybody because he'd taken my phone, and I couldn't leave the house because he'd taken all of my clothes.

After a while, he appeared at my bedroom door with an old cleaning cloth in one hand and a can of polish in the other.

"The furniture in the living room needs polishing," he said, throwing the items on the floor. "Do a good job and maybe you can earn some of your clothes back." He turned and walked away without another word.

I stared at the polish and cloth on the floor. I couldn't go downstairs and do chores without any clothes on. And yet, I didn't have any choice. This was the only way I was going to get Rick to give me my clothes back. With a sigh, I grabbed the can and cloth off the floor and made my way downstairs.

I was dismayed to see that Rick was sitting in his favorite armchair in the living room. He had a beer in his hand and the football playing on the TV. The drapes were wide open meaning that anybody who passed the house could look in and see me cleaning in the nude. Rick saw me staring at the window and he smirked.

"Get to it then, young lady," he said, and then reverted his attention to the TV.

I gritted my teeth and got to work. I was very conscious of Rick watching me as I made my way around the room. It felt so humiliating to know that he could see every inch of my naked body. After a couple of minutes, I realized that he wasn't just glancing my way. He was staring at me and it was making my face flush red with shame.

I dropped my gaze to the floor as I moved, but Rick didn't even blink. He continued to stare at me while drinking his beer.

"I'll be honest, Katie, your ass sure does look nicer when it's bare like that. But that is not an excuse for immodesty," he said.

His words filled me with embarrassment and yet at the same time, they brought me a flicker of warmth down below. A little tingle that was more shameful than the naked cleaning.

I was dusting off the shelving unit when I heard the chair creak as Rick stood up. I didn't look around. I carried on working. I felt him come closer, his presence looming over me like a cloud as he came up behind me. He was so close I could feel his warmth.

"If you conduct yourself like a slut then you will be treated like a slut. Isn't that right?" he asked, his voice a lecherous whisper.

Biting back the argument that had been forming on my tongue, I nodded. "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir," I mumbled.

"If you dress skimpily and tease men with your body, can you blame them for wanting a taste?"

I balled my hand into a fist and fought the urge to punch him. "No, Sir," I said, telling him what he wanted to hear.

"Exactly," he replied. He placed his hand on my hip and then slid it up my body until he cupped my breast gently. I shuddered at his touch, repulsed by it but also somehow relishing it. Rick fondled my breasts for a few moments and I felt another jolt of pleasure surge below my waist as he did so.

"I never realized you had such nice tits," he said. "So big and firm. They're what a man dreams about when he's alone in bed at night."

I felt my knees go weak. My face was burning with shame yet also a daring heat was starting to grow inside me. I didn't know how he was having this effect on me but I needed it to stop.

He tweaked my nipples and an involuntary moan slipped through my lips. I felt my thighs quiver at his touch as his other hand squeezed my ass, and it took all of my willpower not to close my eyes and revel in the moment. I had to fight the feeling before it completely took over me.

Rick chuckled, and then removed his hands. I turned around slowly and watched him return to his chair. I was still holding the duster clenched in my fist.

He gestured to the floor in front of him. "Now get over here and polish my shoes."

I walked over to him slowly and dropped to my knees. His gaze burned shame into me as I began to rub his leather shoes with my cloth. His shoes didn't even need polishing, this was an exercise in humiliation and nothing more.

"I'm starting to wonder if maybe you're not cut out to be a respectable young lady. Some girls aren't. Some girls just aren't made for a respectable life. Maybe being a slut is just in your nature and there's nothing I can do to change that," said Rick.

I clenched my fists and felt hot tears prick the back of my eyes. "Please... stop..."

"Why? You are a slut. A dirty, little slut. Good for only one thing."

I heard his zipper open and glanced up to see him pulling open his pants. I gasped as his hard cock sprang free. My eyes went wide as I stared at his cock. It was huge, like a monster between his legs. Without meaning to I licked my lips.

"Show me what a slut you really are. You'll only get this if you ask nicely. Beg me for it." He gripped the base of his cock and wiggled it at me.

Tears stung my eyes and I shook my head. "No."

Rick sighed. "Pity," he said. He stood up and stepped towards me. His cock swung in front of me, just inches from my face. I knew he expected me to flinch away from it, but instead, I found my head turning towards it as if on its own accord. "Does this mean that you do want to be a proper young lady?"

Rick's cock was right in my face and I found myself gasping for breath as it invaded my personal space. My nostrils flitted as the musky, masculine scent of him filled my nostrils, seducing me further. Rick's fingers gripped my hair and he tugged it back.

"You are just a filthy little slut that must be put in her place."

He guided his cock straight toward my mouth and rubbed it against my lips. I moaned at the feeling. I couldn't help it. His aura was breaking down every last barrier inside me. I knew what he was doing to me was wrong, but deep down a part of me wanted it. My tongue darted out across my lips.

"See? You're already begging to be used."

Rick looked me in the eyes as he slid his cock between my lips. I felt his hand grip my hair as he pushed his cock deeper into me, past my teeth, and deep into my throat. I gagged immediately at the unfamiliar intrusion and he smiled. Gripping my hair around both hands, he began to fuck my face, sliding his cock in and out of my throat at an increasingly rough pace.

I whimpered like a bitch in heat as he fucked my mouth like I was little more than a cheap whore. "That feels so fucking good," he said. "Do you like sucking on daddy's cock like a little slut?"

I let out a muffled "Mmhmm." I knew I should be ashamed of what I was doing but I couldn't help myself. Somehow this felt natural, it felt good.

A shiver went through me as he pulled his cock from my mouth and stepped away from me. "Do you want more?" he asked.

I panted as he hovered his cock over my face. My lips ached for the chance to feel it again. "Y-yes, I want-" I started. I couldn't finish. I couldn't surrender to him like that.

"You want what?" asked Rick, guiding his cock back towards my face.

"I want to suck your cock, Daddy!" I moaned.

Rick spat into my mouth and pushed his cock back down my throat. I was forced to swallow his spit, as much as I wanted to spit it out.

"That's right you dirty little slut," he said, fucking my face.

I gripped his ass cheeks and ground my face against him as he repeatedly used my mouth. His balls slapped against my chin and I heard him grunt above me at his exertion.

A tear raced down my cheek as I realized how bad this was. This wasn't supposed to be like this. I was supposed to be resisting Rick and showing him that he couldn't control me. Instead, I was enjoying it. It felt amazing to have him using me in such a way. It felt terrific to prove him right. And his cock tasted phenomenal.

I bobbed furiously on his cock. he was no longer holding my head, I was doing all the work myself. He stood still, moaning in pleasure as my lips worked his meat.

"Until you learn to conduct yourself properly you're just a free-use fuckdoll. You understand?"

"Mmhmm," I mumbled, still sucking his cock like it contained the elixir of life.

"What are you?"

I pulled away from his dick and looked up into his eyes. "A free-use fuckdoll," I replied.

"Damn right."

I dove back onto his cock and gobbled it right down into my throat. I lost myself to lust. I no longer cared that I was a disgusting whore, I only cared about pleasuring Rick like the slutty little bitch I was. I could feel Rick's cock growing in my mouth as his moans of pleasure grew louder and louder. I gagged as he pushed his cock tight against the back of my throat. I clutched at his ass as he face-fucked me mercilessly. Tears poured down my cheeks at the realization that I was loving every second of this.

With a roar, Rick suddenly pulled back from me. His cock spurted cum straight across my face, smearing his spunk all over my cheek and chin. The next shot hit me right in between my eyes, leaving thick goo dripping down my face. Deep inside my pussy began to tingle as the realization of what was happening sunk into me. I was coated with Rick's cum and it was pure bliss.

"Fucking whore," he panted, as he tucked his cock back into his jeans.

Mesmerized by the feeling in my pussy, I couldn't resist darkness. As he spoke the word "whore" a hypnotic feeling sucked me right out of my body. It was as if his aura was tugging on something inside me, like it controlled me.

Rick chuckled at the sight of my dazed expression. "Wait there," he said, before turning and leaving the room.

My senses returned with every second he was gone and my lust slipped away to be replaced by roaring shame. How could I have let myself behave like that? Why had I let him do that to me? Could I even have stopped him if I wanted to?

Rick walked back into the room and tossed a small white ball at me. "You earned that," he said before leaving the room once again.

I looked down in confusion at the object he'd thrown at me. Then I realized what it was. A pair of socks. After all that, all I'd managed to earn was a single pair of socks. Not even a pair of panties. Just socks.

I picked the socks up off the floor and then made my way back to my room, covered in Rick's cum, and wondering what else he had in store for me.

*****

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,656 Followers